The Education of Donna Pt. 04

Story Info
Donna takes the lead for the first time.
1.5k words
4.73
3.4k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first weekend that Donna spent with Brian was over far too soon for her. The time raced by in a flurry of sex and laughter. Brian was funny; he made her laugh so much, and he was wonderful company. Not only did he ease her loneliness, he made her feel alive, like she had been woken up. When he touched her, she felt all those special tingles. The difference was that there was someone to share those feelings with.

They had barely gone out of bed the first day until they both decided they needed a shower. They showered together; it was the first time that they had sex standing up. Brian's slippery, wet hardness thrusting in and out of her as he pulled and tweaked her nipples was something that she would never forget. She was very pleased that she had never removed the handrails: the aids that mother had needed in her later years. They came in very useful to hold on to as Brian pounded her so hard that he practically lifted her off the floor.

As the weeks went by, she loved that each time they had sex, it was so different. Brian was loving and gentle, but then he could be harder and rougher. She wasn't sure if she could choose what she liked best. She loved it all. She loved her time with Brian; she could very easily fall in love with the man from next door.

After spending a few weekends together like this, she started worrying about how he felt about her. Was it just sex? Was she just a distraction from his sadness over the end of his marriage? He told her that she was lovely and that he liked her. She wanted to believe him and that he was enjoying their time together as much as she was.

When he kissed her goodbye and went home one Sunday night, she switched on the television, but she couldn't concentrate. She was bored, the house had seemed warmer somehow with Brian in it, so full of laughter, fun and passion. It had only been about half an hour when the doorbell rang. She could see Brian's outline through the glass. She had barely got the door open when he rushed into the hallway and kissed her,

"Sod this being alone business. I want to be here with you, or you to be there with me. Whatever you want. If you want."

"Oh Brian, what have you done to me? It had only been half an hour, and I missed you so much."

"I was the same. What a pair we are."

"Is it me you want, or is it just the sex?"

"Sex, I can get anywhere, I suppose. Boring, ordinary, vanilla sex with no feelings I could get. No, I want you; I want us to date, to be a couple. If you want to step back a bit, ease up on the sex part, and really get to know me first. I'll understand. I realise that we have done all this backwards."

"No way, I'm not giving that up, or you!" Donna exclaimed, and with that, she kissed Brian long and hard, pushing him against the radiator shelf. Some of Mother's little fussy ornaments slipped off and crashed to the floor. She could hear them smash but she didn't care. She had never liked them. Now there was less to dust. She pulled Brian's top over his head and kissed and licked his nipples. Fascinated as they rose to little peaks on her tongue. They were so different from hers, but they responded in the same way.

She heard Brian groan in the back of his throat. "You little minx, you are going to kill me before long. I may need to take tomorrow off to recover."

Donna giggled as she lowered his zip. It was the first time she had ever undressed him, and she was enjoying every second of it. She pulled down his trousers and admired him, strained inside his tight boxers. She was fascinated by the tent that his long cock made as the fabric stretched around his manhood. She pulled them down finally, and his cock sprung free. Brian pulled off his trousers as he kicked off his shoes. He bent to take his socks off, but she stopped him.

"No, leave them on. You look sexy, all big and hard, wearing your socks and nothing else."

"Really?" said Brian, stopping and posing for a bit, waggling his erection at her as he did so, "Gillian always said that men naked in socks was a huge turn-off."

"Well, Gillian was a fool. An idiot for leaving a wonderful man like you and an idiot for not appreciating all this, she said as she ran her hands over his thighs before taking hold of his cock.

"Personally, I always feel more naked when I'm just in my socks and nothing else. I'm not sure why?" she pondered as her hand started to move faster and faster on him. She pulled him down onto the floor and threw her legs over his face as they fell into a 69. Brian lifted her skirt and took in the magnificent globes of her bottom as he eased her knickers down. He started to finger her before plunging his face between her legs. He loved the taste of her; he couldn't get enough of it. Gillian had always tasted a bit sour, probably because of all that black coffee she drank. Donna tasted sweet like nectar, and he could happily drown in a vat of her essence. He licked and sucked at her lips. His tongue licked all around before gently sucking her in. He added his finger now and scissored them in and out of her hole as he busily licked and teased her clit.

Donna was busy, too, she hummed and moaned her appreciation as she returned the favour on his wonderful cock. Its natural curve made it easy for her to suck and nibble at it. Her tongue explored the ring of his foreskin as it had rolled back to expose his meaty glans. She licked along the slit savouring the precum that had already started to leak out of him. She paused to get her breath as she watched, fascinated as she watched it pool in his slit before overflowing. She licked it up quickly. Only a few weeks ago, on the train, she hadn't even known what precum was. Brian had explained it to her. Brian had explained a lot of things to Donna; he had been an excellent teacher. No, she wanted to take the lead, she wanted to be in charge.

With that, she pulled herself away from Brian's disappointed tongue and quickly spun herself around. Sinking herself onto a shocked Brian's hardness. She bounced up and down for a few seconds as she got used to it before looking down at Brian saying in what she hoped was a sultry voice,

"Now I'm going to fuck you, Mr Brian Jones. You're my sex toy," she giggled as she lifted her breasts out of her dress and dangled them in his face."

"I have always wanted to be a beautiful woman's sex toy," he murmured, "I'm living my best life!"

He took those magnificent nipples in his mouth she squeezed and caressed her beautiful breasts. He had never felt like this with Gillian, maybe that was the problem. She was never as enthusiastic as this. He always felt that although she had enjoyed their sex life, she was doing it for him.

He was in no doubt that this amazing woman who was now arching her back above him, her breasts bouncing faster and faster, was enjoying every second of her newfound sexuality.

"Oh, Brian," she panted, her breath suddenly ragged as she bounced faster and faster above him.

Suddenly, it was all too much for them both, and they both screamed out in orgasm. If anything, Brian was even louder than Donna. She loved hearing him like that, really letting himself go, giving himself to her in that way.

They heard a frantic knocking at the door as they lay together on the hall carpet, broken china to the side of them. It was old Mrs Wilson, her neighbour from the other side.

"Are You Ok Donna? I heard a scream?"

Donna giggled into Brian's shoulder before straightening herself up enough to pop her head around the door, "No, everything is OK, Mrs Wilson; I just had a bit of a mishap with some of Mother's ornaments in the hall; the radiator shelf collapsed. They've smashed, I'm afraid."

"Oh, OK dear, if you're sure you are OK. All your mother's ornaments, I was always fond of that little girl holding the lamb," she mused. "Anyway, I'll be off; you're looking a bit flush, love. Are you sure that you are OK?" Donna nodded as Mrs Wilson turned back to say, "I'd ask Brian next door to sort your shelf out. He's good at putting things up."

As she closed the door and turned to Brian, tears of laughter streaming down his cheeks, she said. "Oh, he certainly is!"