The Education of Donna Pt. 03

Story Info
Donna finally loses her virginity.
1k words
4.49
4.7k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Donna reached the bedroom, Brian had already removed his polo shirt and stood naked in front of her. The novelty of finally having a naked man in her room, after all her fantasies, did not escape Donna. What would her mother have said?

She took in Brian for the first time. His broad shoulders, yet slim physique, and dark hairy chest contrasted with his grey hair, beard, solid forearms, and slim yet muscled legs. He was making her wet, very wet indeed.

Brian just smiled as he knew he was being admired. It was long since any woman had looked at him with such admiration. He knew he was average-looking, perhaps fitter than most his age, but nothing out of the ordinary. In Donna's inexperienced eyes, he felt like a thing of wonder; he felt all the confidence that age and his ex-wife had stolen from him returned by the look of lust and appreciation in Donna's eyes. He was going to repay that favour tenfold. He was determined to use all his experience and somewhat rusty skills to ensure that this was a night she would never forget.

As he watched her, she pulled the dress over her head. Her breasts clad in their bra were full. What a waste, he thought again. He stepped towards her, but she put up her hand to stop him before dropping her bra and standing shyly naked in front of a man for the first time. She was so lovely, he thought, and she had no idea what she was doing to him. He couldn't remember being that hard for years.

Her breasts were not huge, but they were full and round. They looked like the breasts of a much younger woman, perhaps because her body had never experienced pregnancy; her body had not experienced much. As lovely as her breasts were, he couldn't take his eyes off her nipples. They were very long, and her dark areolas contrasted with her pale skin. He had never seen nipples so erect, as a youth, he would have said they were standing out like coat pegs. Now, as a man, he just thought they were beautiful.

"Have you any idea how beautiful you are," he said softly.

"Stop it, I'm not," Donna exclaimed, smiling.

"Some women are beautifully dressed in their finery, but naked, they are just attractive. You are beautiful stripped. I'm fortunate to be the first to see you in all your glory," he said gently, "And these," he said, touching her nipples for the first time "Are quite extraordinary". He gently rolled the rubbery nipples between his fingers, marvelling at their length and how they seemed to grow even longer under his touch. To his surprise, Donna reached out and did the same to his nipples. She was rolling them between her fingers and stroking them gently. Brian groaned involuntarily. He often liked to touch his nipples when he was masturbating, but his wife had certainly never done that for him. He liked it.

Dipping his head, he took a nipple in his mouth, rolling his tongue around it, kissing it, sucking it in, constantly varying his technique as it grew even harder in his mouth. His other hand abandoned her breast and cupped her pussy. She was dripping with need; her wetness had begun to coat her thighs.

"Please, Brian, she murmured, "Please don't make me beg, please, let's do it. I need to, I want to. I've never felt like this before; I can't wait any longer."

Gently, Brian led her to the bed and lay her down. He couldn't resist one more taste of her delicious honeypot before he rose above her, kissing her once again,

"You taste of me," she murmured, "I like it."

Distracting her with more kisses, he positioned himself above her entrance, gently rubbing himself over her clit. God, that felt good. He started to push forward as he eased himself into her. He was frightened it would hurt her but knew it had to be done. He felt her stiffen underneath him until he pushed himself into her with one thrust. He rested for a second to check on her. "Did that hurt, sweetheart," he whispered into her ear.

"Just a little, but not as much as I thought," she replied, "It doesn't hurt now; it feels good,"

"Not as good as this," he said as he started to thrust deep with her. She was amazingly tight. She responded immediately, groaning and moaning with pleasure, bringing up her pelvis to meet his thrusts. She clamped her hands on his buttocks, urging him on.

"Brian, please don't stop, she panted; please don't ever stop. I had no idea; I love it; it's so good. You're amazing."

Brian carried on reaching down to stroke her clit as he kissed her hard and deep, his tongue dancing with hers as she matched his every move. His fingers were dripping with her juices, wet with her pleasure as he continued to touch her love button. He could feel her orgasm build as she started to pant; he could see the tell-tale red flush on her chest appear as she began to breathe in short, ragged bursts. Finally, she screamed out in orgasm. As she did so, her already tight pussy clamped down on him, and he, too, roared aloud as he came, too.

Not wanting to let go, they held each other tight as they struggled to breathe.

"Brian, that was amazing. Is it always like that?" she asked.

"Not in my experience, no," he smiled, "You are amazing. I don't think I want to go home."

"Well, don't," said Donna impulsively, "We could have the whole weekend together, enjoying each other. Why be lonely?"

Brian looked down at her and kissed her gently. "Well, I have been lonely, and I do hate that. You can always send me home if you need a break when you get fed up with me. Besides, I do have lots more things to teach Miss Donna." With that, he sighed contentedly and drifted to sleep, his arms still wrapped around Donna.

"What if I never get fed up with you, Brian?" Donna whispered, knowing he couldn't hear.