The Education of Mindy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesbian mom takes Mindy to School on How to Please a Woman.
2.5k words
4.57
12.9k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva used the thumbs of her hands to open up Mindy's pussy, on full display as she slid her tongue up and down the wet slit focusing on her hard little nub, sucking, licking causing Mindy's head to thrash back and forth on the sofa. Eva took the two fingers of her right hand and pushed into Mindy's wetness, further and further, pushing the digits deep into her pussy. She smiled looking down at the young school principal who yielded completely to her advances.

Mindy had not really put up any resistance to start with even though she had never been with another woman. There were at times fleeting moments of curiosity -- what would it be like to be with another female to have her go down on her, make love to her -- and now she knew.

Eva let her thumb join the fingers as she moved them slowly but deliberately into Mindys' slick vagina. She knew she could easily push her whole hand in as Mindy's pussy grew accustomed to the persistent invader which left her breathless. Including her husband, she had four previous lovers who knew her innermost passions, but none compared to this -- none came close to what Eva was doing to her right now as she brought her to the verge of a powerful climax.

Eva could feel Mindy's legs stiffen and knew she was close. "Cum for me Mindy. I want you to cum harder than you've ever cum before. You like that baby? You like what I'm doing to you?" Eva asked softly as she pushed further and further into Mindy's essence. "Yes, it feels so good... you make me feel so good. I didn't know it could be like this," she added almost as a sigh as she closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip.

Then it happened. It was if someone flipped a switch as her whole body convulsed. An orgasm which seemed to start deep in her chest, down to her toes which stretched out from her feet. "Fuck, oh fuck..." Mindy panted as her chest heaved up and she grabbed wildly at Eva's arm, her hand buried deep in Mindy's wet, throbbing pussy.

Eva withdrew her hand as it slid out with a small suction sound, a final wet kiss, drenched in her juices. Eva licked some off her hand before she lay down on top of the girl who was totally beneath her. The young PTA mom was still completely dressed in the tank top and white slacks. She kissed Mindy on the lips, tenderly... softly as the young administrator responded.

Mindy was the one who broke the embrace staring now deep into her lover's dark eyes. "I've never been fucked like that... ever," she added with emphasis." That was just my mouth and my hand. Imagine what I can do with my cock..." Eva smiled.

"Cock?" Mindy looked quizzingly.

"Yea baby, I have a cock," she smiled planting a wet kiss on Mindy's cute little nose.

Eva rose slowly from the couch and slid her tank top off her slender frame. She wasn't wearing a bra so her breasts were on full display. While her breasts were not large, just 34B, they stood firm on her chest and accentuated with two very dark erect nipples.

Her eyes never left Mindy's as she eased her white slacks down her firm legs. Eva was not as tall as Mindy, maybe 5'4" but she had a gorgeous frame. It was evident that she too worked out to keep her body toned and fit. Mindy looked on approvingly as Eva stood before her in a white thong that she slowly peeled down her frame. Within moments Eva's bronzed body was on full display to Mindy. Unlike Mindy, Eva shaved completely, her pussy lips were plump and glistened with her love dew.

Eva walked over and pulled Mindy up in a standing position. Mindy was three inches taller and lowered her head as Eva wrapped her arms around her new lover as the two women embraced in a slow, passionate kiss. When Mindy felt Eva's tongue probing, she opened her mouth wider to grant Eva complete access. Her hand reached down and cupped Eva's ass, warm and full as she pulled her in tight.

The warmth of their bodies, flesh on flesh, breasts to breasts as they embraced together, their bodies becoming one. Eva broke the kiss and grabbed Mindy's hand as she led her to her bedroom down the hall. Once there, the young seductress had Mindy lay down on the bed. Eva had wanted this -- planned this, and now the young educator lay before her.

Eva straddled the woman's body, throwing a leg over and positioning her smooth pussy inches from Mindy's face. She could see the moisture formed on her plump lips and while she had never tasted a woman, she knew she wanted this. Mindy wanted to consume her love, to know what it was like to taste a woman's essence.

Eva lowered herself slowly, looking down between her legs as Mindy held a leg in each hand and inched her head up to meet Eva who was slowly lowering herself to her new lover. As Mindy's tongue met Eva's wet pussy, a sensation surged through her body. A hunger like she had never known before. She dove into Eva's essence, pushing her tongue as far as she could, drawing a groan from the young booster.

Mindy loved the taste and she loved more the effect she was having as Eva moved back and forth sliding her cunt across Mindy's face, now covered with her love juice.

"Eat me baby. Show me what you can do with that tongue. Show me how much you love my pussy," Eva hissed as she ground down on her lover's face, now buried between her legs.

Eva grabbed at her own breasts and pulled hard on her dark nipples. They stood out nearly an inch as she pulled and played with them, squeezing the little orbs between her thumb and forefinger. "Fuck that feels good. Your fucking tongue feels so good baby. I think you were lying to me. Fucking lying. Those rumors were true and you just didn't want to tell me," Eva teased. "You are into women. You love eating my pussy don't you baby. You love the taste of my pussy," she hissed looking down at Mindy between her legs.

Mindy stopped for only a moment to acknowledge her," Yes, I love it. I fucking love it!" Then buried her face back between Eva's wet plump lips. Mindy did something that even shocked Eva. She pushed the woman's frame up a little and slid down and allowed her tongue to trail from her clit, through her slit and then all the way to her nether hole. Eva felt Mindy's tongue slither against her back door and Eva allowed her access by moving up further as Mindy moved down the bed to accommodate her.

"Oh fuck... fuck, you're a dirty girl, a fucking dirty girl. That's right baby. Eat my ass, Eat Eva's tasty ass," she encouraged. Mindy simply made wet smacking noises as she was a woman possessed. Mindy held Eva's ass cheeks in her hand, grabbing at the toned flesh which filled her hand. She had never been more sexually turned on in her life.

"You're a fucking dirty little girl aren't you sugar? You like my ass don't you baby?"

"Yes, oh God yea, I love it," Mindy shot back.

"I'm gonna' make sure you get lots of ass baby! You love it so much. Soon I'll have you on your knees worshipping my ass. That's what you want isn't it sweets," Eva chided.

"Yes," came the muffled reply as Mindy's lips were glued to her backside, sliding her tongue back and forth over her little puckered rosebud.

Eva let her own hand slip between her legs as she rubbed her hardened clit vigorously as the young educator slathered her lips and tongue between her cheeks. "Damn, oh damn, oh damn..." Eva groaned as her legs quaked as the orgasms thundered across her body.

Eva collapsed on top of Mindy and then rolled over on her back as she felt beads of perspiration trickling down the sides of her face.

"Oh my God that was great," Eva managed to sigh as she took her arm and wiped it across the top of her forehead.

Mindy moved up and snuggled her body against her new lover. "I have never in my life experienced anything like this," Mindy admitted as she looked over at Eva who was still trying to collect herself.

"You were amazing. Especially if that really was your first time," she smiled as she looked back at Mindy.

"It was -- but it certainly won't be the last," she smiled.

The next day, Mindy sat at her desk with her thoughts completely focused on the prior afternoon when Janet, her secretary knocked on her door and walked in. "How did the meeting go with Mrs. Spring?"

"What?" Mindy shot back somewhat lost in the question.

"You met with Mrs. Spring yesterday ...right? On the fundraiser...?" she clarified.

"Oh, great, yes, we have a strategy to move forward. It's exciting," Mindy added.

Mindy couldn't get the images of Eva out of her head. It had only been a single encounter, yet she was totally absorbed. She kept seeing Eva's bronzed naked body in her mind. Laying there in bed that afternoon, Mindy had asked about her background. She assumed she was Native American by her looks and Eva confirmed that yes both she and her ex-husband Glenn were full bloodied Apache.

The fact that this woman was a minority, made it that much hotter for Mindy.

Mindy was looking over a couple of teacher's reviews when there was a sound on her phone indicating an incoming text. It was from Eva, "Hey, Glenn's keeping the kids this weekend and wondering if you can get away? Maybe away from here even?"

The young principal thought hard. "I guess I can ask his dad to keep him. What did you have in mind?" she texted back.

She saw the flashing little icons noting a response was imminent. Her gaze fixed on her Android. "Let's just get away for the weekend. The two of us. Who knows, maybe I'll claim your scalp..." Mindy looked at the response.

"My scalp? What do you mean?" Mindy shot back.

"Come with me and find out," Eva texted back.

Mindy didn't have to deliberate long. She and Eva had only been together once, but it had been the most sexually satisfying afternoon of her life. She also had mentioned something about a cock! Mindy assumed it was a strapon. Back when she caught her husband cheating, she also tracked some of the internet sites he visited at night. He rarely cleaned out the cache on the computer and she took note of some of the sex sites. Some were lesbian themed videos and quite a few featured women fucking each other with strapons and dildos.

Even now, she could feel a fire down below. A passion building deep within her essence. Yes, she wanted Eva to fuck her. She wanted her to take her with a strapon like the ones she had seen in the videos.

"Yes -- sounds like fun and I need a little distraction. What time do we leave?" Mindy texted.

"I'll swing by your place after work on Friday..." came the response.

The young principal had trouble focusing for the rest of the week. Though she maintained a vicious work schedule, overseeing school activities, and playing mom at night, her mind was on the possibilities of the weekend. Her ex did agree to keep their son. She relayed she had an education administrator meeting she had to attend. She didn't want him to think for a moment this was personal -- though the reasons were none of his business anyway.

All Eva relayed was it was a beach trip and to pack light. Even though it was just the weekend she had a suitcase and a small travel bag packed with clothes and necessities. Eva did urge her to bring a bathing suit and something sexy!

The young PTA mom was right on time, driving up in her white Lexus RX350. The girls threw her belongings in the back and off they went. Eva shared they were headed to Galveston Beach where she and her sister had a place. Not quite Easter, the temps in Texas were beginning to rise again. Mindy wasn't crazy about the cold winter days and was excited to see spring in the air.

It was close to 76 degrees, and she had worn white shorts, a yellow top with matching yellow leather T-strap sandals. She had taken the time to have a pedicure and her nails were perfectly trimmed and painted a bright red. Mindy always thought she had big feet for a girl, but they served her well in dance, and now as an adult she took extra care in always making sure she kept them smooth and her nails neatly polished. While not a high maintenance woman, she did treat herself to pedicures and massages to relieve the stress and tension of maintaining her position looking after so many students!

Eva had opened up the sunroof and the two enjoyed the bright yellow sun beaming down on them as they made the quick one-hour drive to Galveston Beach. The brown leather seats felt good on Mindy's legs as she slipped out of her sandals and put her feet up on the dash. She knew that traveling like that was not safe, but she felt free and uninhibited and yes, was flaunting her responsibility.

Eva looked over and smiled as she watched Mindy looking out the passenger window at the passing scene. They were about the same age, but Mindy was far less experienced when it came to the issue of sapphic relations and exploring female domination. Mindy had no idea what Eva had in mind. She assumed it was simply sex between two women. Something that Minday had really enjoyed a few days before. But the young PTA mom had much darker thoughts in mind. She had explored bondage and discipline with other women in the past. She, herself, had been involved in a relationship in college with an older coed who dominated her. But now, she enjoyed being the aggressor having less experienced women submit themselves to her.

Before the end of the weekend Mindy would do just that. She would be her complete and willing submissive. She would obey her without hesitation. Serving Eva's every sexual need and request would become second nature. In essence, Eva would control her body, soul, and mind and there was no limit she would take this relationship. In this case -- the teacher was to be the student and the lesson was just about to begin.