The Eerie Gangbang of My Wife

Story Info
A wife gets gang banged.
15.3k words
4.26
32.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers

(This story is about a horny couple who fantasized about BDSM and cuckoldry and when exposed to such situation enjoyed in real life the pleasures of both. There are use of abusive words, certain amount of physical violence. The couple was neither ashamed nor felt humiliated rather enjoyed it. if you have any reservation about incest, cuckoldry, BDSM or partner swapping, please do not go through the story.)

Well, we are married couple. Myself Rajan, 32 years, tall 5'7" and handsome and employed in a Chief managerial post of a renowned company. My wife Runa is 26 years, 5'5". She has extremely bright complexion with a slender figure, big and well shaped boobs measuring 36, and rounded and smooth asses of same size. Her thin waist of 30 in contrast to her big boobs and ass gives her a sexy look. She has oval face with eyes that give one an impression of being restless. She is working in a Telecom company.

I met Runa 2 years back in connection with a cyber fraud related to our company. At the very first meeting with her, I felt hunted by her beauty and extremely sexy appearance. It was not long enough for us to start the courtship. Within next two months when I proposed to her about marriage, Runa frankly told me that she was a hot girl and when she was barely 21 years she had seduced her first cousin, Nitin, who was then only 19, and she had lost her virginity to him.

Runa even told me that her incestuous affairs with Nitin went intermittently for next two years till her uncle and his family shifted to Canada at the end of the second year of their affairs. During this period, she and Nitin had mating sessions about a dozen times. Runa was very outspoken and told me in details how she had seduced her cousin by casually exposing her cleavage to him and encouraging him to explore her privates She told so much in details about the seduction that I commented, "You were a hot bitch! "

Runa corrected me, "Not I was, I am still. You will know it too unless you withdraw your proposal after learning all these."

I smiled back at her and confessed, "I'm not a virgin either. When I was 23, my elder brother was on a two months' assignment to Dubai. His wife, Pinky, my bhavi (elder brother's wife) was at home. I caught her one night watching blue film and masturbating. I made use of the opportunity and she was a willing partner since she was sexually starving due to absence of her husband and that was my first experience of sex. Our affairs continued till my elder brother returned and they shifted to his place of posting in Tamil Nadu."

Runa giggled and said, "Hey, we are perfect match. Both of us had pre-marital incestuous sexual experiences. Incestuous and forbidden sex is always more exciting than the one between two married partners."

Our talks about her cousin and my sister-in-law had their impacts on us, particularly the way Runa had described step by step seduction of her cousin. She also asked me details about my encounter with Pinky and how did I take care of her youthful body. The details discussion aroused both of us. I looked into her eyes and could see rising carnal desires in her. I asked her, "How about a pre-marital celebration between us?"

Runa asked, "When and where?"

"Right now, in my flat", I replied.

It was a Sunday noon when we had met for a lunch in a cafe and had the above conversation. My flat was an hour's journey from there. I drove her in my car to my flat. On the way we talked about our preferences. Runa asked me if I enjoy role playing. When I confirmed, she told me that she got so turned on about my affairs with my Pinky bhavi that she would like to play the role of Pinky getting caught up while watching blue film and masturbating. Runa also told me her wishes for BDSM which she never had with her cousin. So she wanted to play the role of my bhavi Pinky. But unlike my bhavi, who was a willing party, Runa would refuse to succumb to my pressure and I should punish her for her refusal and fuck her roughly to fulfill her BDSM wishes.

On reaching my flat, setting was prepared with Runa watching a BDSM movie on my laptop and her hand inside her skirt. I came in addressing her as "bhavi" and bargained with her to surrender to my lust for keeping her blue film watching and masturbation secret. She refused vehemently and I tried to convince her and after about an hour long request and denial, I tied her hand and feet roughly and said roughly, "Pinky bhavi, I am now going to see each and every treasure of your youthful body. You didn't agree to my gentle request, now you are going to lose your chastity anyway."

I started pulling her clothes roughly while Runa played the role of unwilling and resisting Pinky bhavi pleading for mercy sometimes and threatening me with dire consequences at other times. At one time she even shouted, "What type of devar (younger brother of husband) are you? Trying to molest your own bhavi!"

To this, I smiled like a villain and while roughly unbuttoning the tight tops said, "You were not ashamed to wear this tight fitting dress to showcase your youth and now pretending to be innocent. No man can control himself watching such a sexy doll wearing the most sexy outfit that exposed more than what it hides."

As I said the above, my hand moved to cup one of her breasts and started squeezing it roughly. She tried to resist but I slapped her hard on her cheeks and then on her asses and said, "Do you know the meaning of devar? It means the second husband. Now that you're starving in the absence of the elder brother, I will quench the thirst of your hot pussy. I assure, you will enjoy it more than you do with your husband. If you don't spread your legs, I will make you my slut by forcing me inside your hot hole."

Saying these I jumped into action pulling away her skirt and tops, removing her bra and panty. As Pinky, Runa played her role most naturally expressing her fear and anger at what I was doing. I was dazed by her nude beauty, her big titties with dark areola and stiff nipples. The triangle between the thighs were covered by silky and curly bushes and despite being bushy her parted labia lips displayed the pink hole glistening in love juice. I jumped on her, pulling her head by the hairs towards mine and whispered, "Pinky bhavi, you're going to be my slut."

In her role as Pinky, Runa refused to surrender and though her hands were tied together she pushed me hard with those hands. I angrily pinned her down to the bed and planted most passionate kiss taking her lower lip between mine and started sucking it. She moaned though still pretending to fight back. I freed her hands that were tied together and tied each to the bed posts beside her head exposing her neatly shaved sweaty armpits and licked and sniffed them and complimented, "You taste awesome, bhavi."

My next move was to part her legs wide and tie them up to bed posts so that her bushy cunt gets all exposed. As she pretended hard to resist my plan, I slapped hard on her pussy that made her release love juice uncontrollably. I teased her, "You have a wet pussy, bhavi. Why are you pretending to be unwilling? Your cunt is ready to receive my tool."

I started groping her naked body from toes to forehead and working specially on her smooth thighs, round buttocks and kneading her flesh mounds. She moaned but pretended to resist. I said to her, "Bhavi, so far you've seen only your husband's tool, let me introduce my tool."

She shut her eyes. I slapped her hard. Brought out my throbbing and hard cock and pressing her cheeks made my hard cock get in her mouth and commanded, "Bhavi, you are now my whore, taste your master and lick and suck it nicely."

Pretending reluctance she started sucking it and soon with my cock in her mouth. I changed to 69 bringing my mouth near her bushy cunt. The damp, wet and sexy smell turned me crazy, I started biting her labia lips and sucking them one by one taking them between my lips. She moaned and discharged fresh love juice. I pushed my tongue inside her hole to taste her more and she moaned like a possessed woman. I started to free her hands and legs from the bondage and raised both her legs upward that exposed her petal like pussy lips wet in her own come. As gestured by her, I slapped her hard commanding her to spread her legs wider. She seemed to obey with reluctance, as if out of fear of being slapped again. I invaded her roughly making her scream at sudden invasion and started ploughing her passage while my lips were busy sucking her erect nipples and my hands were roughly kneading her round buttocks. The role play was no more in our mind and we were enjoying our own mating session most passionately. Runa started giving upward thrusts raising her pelvis to get more of my cock inside her. We lost the sense of time and by the time she started screaming like a whore pleading for faster thrusts, both of us were sweating and our bodies let out slurping sounds. As I accelerated my speed, we headed towards a mind blowing orgasm almost simultaneously and hugged each other in utter passion. It was going to be dusk when we left bed to dress up. Runa kissed my lips and said, "You're a very good lover on bed. I enjoyed very much. I could feel how Pinky bhavi might have felt to be in heaven nine with you. "

"You're wonderful too, dear," I complimented, "Your role play was so realistic that I felt I was really forcing Pinky bhavi."

"Only one thing", Runa said, "You could have been more rough to me and could have made me do unusual things, I would have enjoyed."

I smiled at her, "I dared not to be harder lest my beloved later decline my proposal."

Both of us laughed as we prepared to drop Runa at her place. Though we met regularly, me and Runa didn't resort to sex before marriage after that day as we got married within next two months.

Love life after marriage was wonderful. Runa had numerous sexual fantasies which she shared with me and we engaged in various role play with me sometimes playing the role of a mafia or a boss while sometimes she played the role of a cheating wife cuckolding me or pleasing my boss for my career. First one year of marriage was spent with most erotic love making as our wild sexual fantasies were role played by me and Runa. But the most frequently played roles were me playing the role of her cousin Nitin and Runa seducing me, and Runa playing the role of a reluctant Pinky bhavi being forced by me. However, in the latter role play she wanted me to be more abusive and torturous.

But every energy must get reduced with the passage of time. At least this was with me. After more than a year I started feeling that I was becoming inadequate to the needs of my wife. Just in contrast, her sexuality seemed to increase and she was as crazy for sex as she had been a year ago. I even felt that I was getting tired of her wild sexual fantasies and role playing. Most often during sex we resorted to BDSM but Runa always wanted it to be harder. Somewhere I couldn't go beyond a certain limit as I remembered that she was after all my wife. One of her chief fantasies was cuckolding me, humiliating me as a cuckold. One day I asked her frankly if she really wanted to work out that fantasy. In the meantime, my performance on bed had considerably weakened and I suggested about finding a reliable partner with whom she could enjoy crazy sex as she fantasized. However, Runa declined to involve any stranger in our most intimate game. But when I casually asked about how she would react if I like to enjoy with Pinky bhavi, she said that she was ready to accept it as the casual affairs of a horny male if I do it with her knowledge. When I asked her if she would like to renew her affairs with Nitin, she told me that as a partner in sex, Nitin was not as good as me and moreover, he had never been able to fulfill her BDSM fantasies. I was not sure from her reply if she would welcome Nitin's cock in her pussy again.

Once Nitin had called her from Canada immediately after our marriage. Nitin was very formal in his conversation till Runa told him that I know about her sexual escapades with Nitin. Nitin was very embarrassed till I took the phone and assured him that me and Runa being frank life partners we know each other's secrets. Once Nitin was assured that it won't affect the marital life of his cousin, he laughingly wanted to know if Runa still craves for harder and more humiliating BDSM. We three laughed and Runa admitted that she still enjoyed the fantasy of BDSM.

We used to go on short trips now and then, to sea beaches, hill stations to add spices to our sex life. It was Nitin who told us about a place in Madhya Pradesh where there was a resort inside a forest area. The resort had the evil reputation of being haunted. Nitin suggested that we might visit that resort because the environment there was conducive to wild fantasies and because of its evil reputation the place adds to scary erotic moods. Now neither me nor Runa believed in such things as ghosts, evil spirits or a house being haunted. So we decided to travel to that place and collected details from Nitin to book that resort to stay for five days. Nitin gave details and wished that we have best time there enjoying our fantasies.

We reached our destination and were surprised to find that the resort looked like a posh hotel with all modern amenities. Only thing about it was that it had an antique design as it was converted to a resort retaining the structure of an ancient palace. The second thing about it was that it was much inside the deep forest so that it received less sun light and had a gloomy look. But the interior was most decorated and well lighted. Those tourists who wanted to watch birds and wild animals preferred this resort as the watch towers were nearer to it. The boundaries of the resort from the main building extended nearly 100 feet on all sides - with a swimming pool at the backyard with nice plantation of trees giving an exotic look to the whole area. The entire boundary of the resort was separated from the forest by high walls as safety against wild animals. The boarders were strictly advised not to go outside the boundary at night. High boundary walls and the green cover gave the resort a mysterious look that might have added to its evil reputation of being ghostly.

However, we liked the resort very much. We were given the best room the scenic views of outside was most wonderful from the room. There were about fifteen rooms in the resort though when we checked in only three rooms were occupied. One room had two hippies while the other room had three young men from Bihar. All the guests were between their late twenties to early thirties. The manager told us that being deep inside the forest, tourists don't prefer their resort. He also told us how the rival hotels of the locality spread rumours about it being haunted for which many urban tourists avoid the resort. During the dinner, we met other boarders of the resort and we all appreciated the maintenance of the resort and its service. The manager regretted that due to rumour about the resort, they primarily have only male tourists, and couples like us or families hardly prefer to stay there. All the boarders laughed at the rumors being spread about this beautiful resort though everyone also admitted that the location, structure and interplay of light and shade and above all, the high boundary wall surrounding the entire campus add to its ghostly rumours.

It was not even 8 PM but the forest seemed to have awakened to leave its imprint on the entire surrounding. The gusting sounds of wind, particularly the movement of bamboo leaves, the movement of curtains, screeching of crickets and numerous other insects, hooting and screaming of owls and bats, howling and barking of a pack of jackals all added to an eerie atmosphere. Runa and two other guests even admitted that they won't stay alone at night in this resort.

I and Runa enjoyed cosy sex that night in our room with the sounds of forest at night pouring in our room giving a constant reminder that we were inside a deep forest. In fact, surrounded by the jungle, I and Runa played that night as two primitive man and woman devouring each other in wild passion. It was the most satisfying mating session that we had in months.

Next morning we were taken for elephant riding and then watched birds and wild animals from the watch towers. On the third morning other boarders bid farewell to us as they were checking out that day. We felt slightly awkward to be the only boarders in that palatial resort. However, the manager told us that a team from Nigeria was supposed to arrive same day. Since we were the only guests there, Runa and I put on our swimming costumes and had more than an hour long swimming in the pool. In her swimming costume, Runa looked ravishing.

Before we got out of the swimming pool, the Nigerian team appeared. There were four young men in the group but their appearance was such that it was hard to guess their age. But all appeared to be below forty. One of them was bald while the other three had very short curly hairs on their head. All of them were more than six feet in height and had stout bodies. They were dark and their white sparkling teeth seemed to highlight their complexion.

Much to our surprise we saw them being led to the pool by a stranger, who appeared to be an Indian. Looking them approaching, we decided to leave the pool. Runa wrapped a towel on her upper part. The Nigerian tourists were busy talking to themselves but I could see them all ogling at Runa and they were literally licking her with their glances.

Coming back to our suite, I and Runa laughed at the way the Nigerian tourists were ogling at her. Runa smilingly told me, "Tonight's fantasy is decided. You will play the role of a Nigerian."

I laughed, "Have you seen their stature? I wonder what would be the size of their meat!"

"I was just wondering how do their women accommodate their thing," replied Runa.

Just then Runa's phone rang. It was Nitin, her cousin to whom she had lost her virginity. I saw Runa blushing and embarrassed as she listened to Nitin. She gestured me to listen and put on the microphone. Nitin was telling Runa, "I knew you will be there and so recommended these Nigerians to that resort so that they get visual delight of watching my sexy cousin. Above all, that might also help you and your hubby to generate more fantasies and enjoy. You might also try to work out your fantasy by involving one or more Nigerians."

I heard Runa tell Nitin in a grievous tone, "Don't forget we are a married couple what we do or fantasize in our bedroom is none of your business."

We heard Nitin laugh, "Just joking dear. I thought since you two enjoy fantasies, you can build up new ones to spice up your life on bed. After all, Rajan is a fitting bull for a hot bitch like you and he is capable of giving you more BDSM pleasures than I did."

"You need not analyze our love life," Runa replied in an extraordinary cool manner as she said Bye before disconnecting the call.

During the day time, we were served lunch etc by the stranger who had taken the Nigerians to the swimming pool. When I wanted to know about the manager and the waiter who were serving us on previous days, the stranger (who introduced himself as Raghu) said that once in a fortnight on Wednesday they had off and Raghu served as substitute on the day of their fortnightly off.

In the evening, at around 8 the dinner was served in the dining hall. Apart from us, only four Nigerian guests were there. They introduced themselves as Ekene, the bald one, Sadiq, the tallest of all, Daya, the shortest of the four and, Adisa, who looked both brighter and younger than his three companions. They talked about various things telling us about their interests in forests and wild animals, the poverty and drought of Africa, about globalization and many other things. In a short time we felt comfortable with them. So after sometimes when they offered to taste the Nigerian country liquor Ogog or Ogogoro, we didn't take it otherwise. Neither me nor Runa was teetotaller though we never drank on regular basis. As a courtesy and just to taste Ogog, we took small shots. The Nigerian tourists continued to drink and our conversation went on.

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers