The Eerie Gangbang of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adisa looked at his three companions and said, "Just show your cuck hubby how good you are at sucking horny cock by sucking us one by one in front of him?"

All the four Nigerians were naked and even the three, who had ejaculated earlier, had gained back their hardness. My wife sucked all the four including Adisa and then she spread her legs wide expecting one to penetrate her. Her cravings in her tunnel was becoming unbearable for her. But Adisa was determined to tease her more and commanded her to be on her fours and then each one of them used her asshole one by one. Runa was moaning loudly in pain and excitement. Particularly her screams were breaching the silence of the forest when Daya and Adisa pushed their huge tools in her rectal hole. She fell exhausted and was on her back on the ground after her asshole got ploughed by Daya and Adisa.

As she was breathing heavily and lying exhausted, Adisa mounted on her and started playing with her nipples. He wanted to know if she still wanted her love tunnel to be ploughed. Runa didn't reply but folded her legs at her knees exposing her puffy labia lips and an overflowing pink tunnel. Adisa positioned himself with the tip of his hard meat touching her wet slit. To my shame and excitement I saw my wife holding Adisa's baton and guiding it to her most intimate hole. She parted her nether lips with her fingers and gestured Adisa to push by pulling his body to her and sucking his lips.

I was really amazed to watch the length and girth of Adisa's meat and wondered if my wife would be able to stand its entry in her tender pussy. I watched as Adisa caught her bare shoulders and started pushing his pelvis. Runa moaned and screamed as Adisa's huge tool started to make step by step entry in the slippery pussy of my wife. But only half of his nearly nine inches long cock slided smoothly in her tunnel without any major obstruction. I heard Adisa telling my wife to spread her legs wider and keep her muscles flexible. Runa was so eager to receive his tool inside her that she obeyed everything that Adisa told her. He kept on pushing but without much success. Meanwhile, Adisa's hands continued to caress her boobs, his fingers were sometimes roaming sensuously on her lips and sometimes even went inside her mouth, his mouth frequently descended on her lips sucking them hard, his hands also explored very passionately her bare shoulders, thighs and her bushy pubic area.

Adisa tried to push his meat baton deeper for more than half an hour but everytime his efforts to push further made Runa scream in pain. Adisa looked at me and asked his friends to free me from my bondage. He then said to me, "I hope you don't like to see your lovely wife getting hurt. So please apply your mouth and prepare her pussy for me."

It was very humiliating for me but they forced me to give her oral caress. Her pussy was already flooded in her own discharge. Moreover, it was earlier sucked by Daya. It looked dirty with her puffy labia lips parted like blooming petals of flower and her long pubic hairs were sticky. But they forced me to lick her. There was a damp and musky smell that emanated from her pussy and instead of being disgusted it aroused me and my member was aching by its hardness and wanted to unload the cum. My wife, who was already more than aroused by that time started moaning loudly and uncontrollably as I performed oral on her in front of four studs. When her moans reached a new pitch indicating her extreme arousal, Adisa ordered me to leave the oral caress and to held her legs apart while he positioned himself holding his hard rod pointed at her hole.

I watched his massive cock sliding nearly half of its length in the craving pussy of my wife, who moaned in delight as it started filling up her tunnel stretching the walls of her vagina. But her moans turned to scream when Adisa tried to push it further and then suddenly her loud scream reverberated through the entire forest as Adisa used all his force to push his entire length in her tunnel locking her lips in a passionate kiss to stop her screaming. I saw his balls touching her labia lips as he was completely buried inside her.

Adisa allowed some time to let her convulse from the brutal impact of his thrust and then started slow movements and asked her, "Do you like its presence inside you?"

My wife gestured in affirmative and indicated her desire to get ploughed. Adisa started pounding her pudenda harder but at lower pace and as she moaned "uuuum...uuuuumah", he started rapid and brutal pounding making her occasionally gasp for breath. Never before I knew that a woman could be pounded in that way nor I ever imagined that Runa was capable of enjoying such brutal thrusts. However, her moans were a clear proof that she was enjoying it tremendously. Ekene took me near them and guided a hand of my wife on my throbbing shaft. She started stroking it in rhythm to the pounding of Adisa. But it was short lived pleasure for me as Daya soon took me away and tied me to the tree again while on her two sides Ekene and Sadiq took their positions and guided her hands to their cocks to please them.

Adisa's hard and brutal thrusts ploughed her tunnel for about thirty-five minutes after which both Adisa and Runa were groaning in ecstasy while she started stroking the cocks of Ekene and Sadiq most vigorously. I heard my wife pleading to Adisa, "Aaah...ooops... aaiooo... don't ever stop, keep pounding harder, my love, oooh myyy... good faa... st... er pleaseeee...oh... noo..."

I watched with awe my wife making Ekene and Sadiq spurt their loads on her face smearing her entire face in their sticky cum. As their loads fell on her eyelids and lips, she was reaching her violent orgasm and started moaning and convulsing as her entire body spasmed at the post-coital satisfaction. Adisa continued his to and fro movements of his sick in her tunnel for perhaps ten more minutes and then he too went stiff and released huge volume of warm semen in her hole. Adisa and Runa hugged each other in deep passion. I could not control myself any more and like a true cuckold I started to discharge without any physical stimulation. The Nigerians laughed to watch me come and made me admit that I was a true cuck and enjoyed seeing my wife with other guys.

Runa was lying exhausted on the ground and one could feel the breaths of Adisa and Runa slowly returning back to normal pace. Though exhausted, Runa's face radiated a glow of delight and utter satisfaction, which I could see even in the flickering light. For next ten minutes none spoke a word. It was Adisa who started, "Baby, how was it? Did you like it?"

Runa laughed like a lecherous woman and said, "It was wonderful. You're a real stud, Adisa. You made me burn with desire and wish for more. But you made such a violent entry, my brain was reeling under its impact. For a moment I thought I would die..."

A cuckold that I was, I knew not what to say or do. I was watching them silently when I saw Daya getting up from his sitting position. He went near Runa and closely watched her face for a few seconds and said to me, "Hey man, look at her face stained by our cum! Doesn't she look like the heroine of an adult movie coming out of facial scene?"

His companions laughed at his words. Daya sat beside Runa and his one hand started caressing her bushy triangle while the other hand played with one of her nipples. Runa didn't resist but questioned, "What are you after, man?"

"The way you are lying naked and prostrated on the ground with parted legs, face smeared with dried semen, the way your big mounds are heaving - all these made the little boy between my legs to wake up," Daya replied sarcastically as he pulled Runa's hand on his shaft to maker her feel his hardness.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Runs, "Daya, you seem to be insatiable. But I have had enough for the night and I need a long sleep to recover from what I underwent."

"Who is going to let you sleep?" Daya said as he jumped on her nude body, raised her two hands above her head and held them tightly exposing her clean shaved underarms, "You had complained to Adisa that I had not put my cucumber like thing in the right place. Let me put it now."

Runa was soft in her approach, "Spare tonight please. You can have it tomorrow. I am really exhausted and want to sleep."

Daya, in the meantime, was rubbing his face on her boobs. He seemed not to have heard Runa and his face moved to Runa's armpits, kissing and sniffing there. Then his face came to her nipples, which had stiffened by then due to his caress. Daya sucked both the nipples alternately and when he stopped, "Your erect nipples indicating that you're getting horny. Why making excuses?"

Runa said with a genuine sincerity in her voice, "I really want to take rest and have a deep sleep."

Daya suddenly pushed his finger in her pussy hole making Runa let out a scream in shock and excitement. Daya said to her, "Your melting cunt belies your words. I find you all juicy between your legs and I know you are a hot slut. So get ready to serve my little John."

"Daya, please, " urged Runa, "You saw I didn't resist as you four played. But right now, I am tired. Can't we postpone it till tomorrow?"

Daya seemed to ponder over her words and then said, "OK, but you would have enjoyed, I am sure."

Runa tried to pacify him, "I know, he is the junior monster, after Adisa. I promise to give him best caress tomorrow. But since he is that horny, lemme give some oral caress to him."

Daya was happy at her gesture and moved near her face so that she could easily take Daya's tool in her mouth. Runa took his big hard cock in her palms with the interest of a baby for a toy and shamelessly complimented, "Oh my handsome master! "

In front of everyone she planted a kiss on the swollen glans and then moved her tongue licking them. She pushed back the foreskin to lick the area that was covered by the foreskin. Daya's cucumber like cock was throbbing at the sensation created my her lips and tongue. Soon my wife was licking greedily the entire length of his hard meat while her hands were moving sensuously on his balls. Daya seemed to enjoy every bit of her oral caress as he groaned in pleasure. I watched my wife slowly gulping nearly two-third of his tool inside her mouth and soon started sucking it with relish. Her saliva and Daya's pre-cum created slurping sounds and it went on increasing in perfect rhythm to her sucking, Daya started in and out movement of his manhood in her mouth. As Runa continued to give oral service to Daya, his hands continued to enjoy fondling her bare boobs and butts.

Perhaps Runa gave him lip service for about twenty minutes after which Daya brought out his tool out of her mouth and instead kissed her lips most passionately. My wife responded to his kiss in equal fervour and their bodies got entwined in a hug. Daya's cock was all glistened and looked fatter and longer after the oral service. Runa's saliva was drooling from his twitching cock. As they broke the embrace, I expected her to start sucking again and make him come. My wife looked at his wild cock glistened in her own saliva. To my awe, I saw her lying down on the ground on her back with her legs retracted near her waist and she was telling Daya, "Come on me, I wish this monster right inside me."

Nobody was as happy as Daya. He started mounting her placing the tip of his cucumber like cock just between the parted labia lips of my wife and soon his big tool started disappearing as my wife's vagina swallowed it completely. Only Daya's balls were seen thrashing on her labia lips. Soon we saw them in hug and Daya plumbing my wife to explore her tunnel while my wife from below was giving upward thrusts to let Daya's monstrous dick to get deeper inside her. Their lips were locked in kiss and both were sucking the other in wild passion.

For next forty to forty-five minutes there were rapid and rhythmic "patch" "patch" sounds as my wife's wet tunnel was being brutally battered by Daya's thick meat. Daya was too busy in his task of plumbing and didn't utter a word except some soft groans of excitement and delight. Others watched them silently in primitive shameless game as the sounds of dry leaves indicated the passionate war of love making going on. Only other sound was Runa's intermittent words in muffled voice, "Oh no... aaiah... aaah...what're you doing, man... uuuf... ohh my God... it's going deeper... yeah... yeah... I like it dear... you're too fat, man... you're stretching me beyond limit... uh-huh are you going to tear me apart... aaaiah what a job you're doing... uuuuuma... it's wonderful... I love your monster... don't stop pushing...uuuuumma" etc

I watched my wife digging her fingernails at Daya's back as he drove her to the most ecstatic moment and flooded her tunnel with his sticky cum as the pair shuddered in most awesome orgasm. It was all silence then. My wife was lying totally exhausted. Adisa brought the Nigerian country liquor once more for Runa, who gulped it hurriedly. All of us waited for her to recover from the trance.

Once she recovered, Daya suggested to move inside the resort. Runa was looking for her dresses which were difficult to find after the tempest of orgy that swept over the place. They assured us that it won't matter even if we go nude as they had hired the resort from the owner for a week to enjoy with us and that there were no guests in the resort except we six. Even Raghu, the new attendant was sent on leave. Runa found it difficult to walk back to the resort as she was feeling acute pain after getting violently fucked. So Daya took her on his shoulders. Naked Runa sat on his shoulder stretching her two bare legs on his front side.

When we reached the resort it was well lighted. I asked about the mystery of the skeleton we saw. The Nigerians laughed and showed us the laser light that could create multiple images of light. Both me and my wife understood that they had come with plan and they were encouraged by Nitin.

Once in the resort, I was asked to share room with Daya and Adisa while Runa was taken to the room with Ekene and Sadiq, who were still to enjoy the pleasure of her pussy. Following morning, myself, Daya and Adisa prepared the bed tea for all the six and when we went to the room where my wife was with Ekene and Sadiq, we found her lying nude between them. It was clear from her facial appearance that she was too tired but a satisfaction was wrought on her face. It was clear that Ekene and Sadiq had enjoyed the amorous service of her pussy.

When Runa finally got up, she was a new woman to me. She didn't bother to put on any dress and was roaming around freely completely nude. The Nigerians groped her butts, boobs, caressed her pubic hairs, kissed her lips freely whenever they liked and she responded to them cheerfully, enjoying their sexual advances. She openly told me in front of them that she enjoyed their cuckolding me and her fantasy of BDSM got fully realized by their action. She requested me to extend our stay there by a few more days so that she could enjoy crazy sex with them. When I slightly tried to persuade her otherwise, she told me that I was also enjoying my role as a cuckold and loved to watch her enjoying with other guys.

That day, my wife and the four Nigerians wanted to make me play more role as a cuckold. Runa got into the swimming pool wearing her most skimpy swim suit. I was with her in the pool while the Nigerians sat outside the pool. When she was completely drenched, Runa got out of the pool. Her tightly fitted swim suit created a clear camel toe and the Nigerians were ogling at her most offensively. They ordered me to come out of the swimming pool and take away her swim suit exposing her nude beauty to their view. They had already seen her nude and used her body as they wished. Yet the act of stripping her before those guys was something obnoxious. But my wife also wanted me to do that. So keeping to her wishes I removed her swim suit while the Nigerians hooted in delight and humiliated me as the best cuck hubby. Then in front of me they were groping her wet and nude body.

Adisa, who had proposed first on previous evening to play cuckold hubby came with a bizarre idea that I should shave my wife's pubic hairs clean in front of them so that during sex none could hurt her by pulling those curly hairs. Strangely, I felt excited at the idea though I was a bit shocked that my wife had agreed to shave her curly genital bushes for them even though she felt uncomfortable to shave. A tinge of envy occurred in my mind recalling that after marriage I had requested her several times to shave her pussy clean or at least to trim her thick curly bushes there. But she always pleaded against either trimming or shaving citing the uncomfortable pricks she would have to stand during the regrowth of hairs in the tender and sensitive area.

On the tiled floor beside the swimming pool she lied on her back stretching her legs and it seemed to me that she was eager to display her bushy triangle getting shaved. Slowly I shaved her clean while the Nigerians watched. Runa looked more sexy and glamorous with her shaved pussy and I couldn't hide my erection. By the time I had finished shaving her, her puffy labia lips were parted giving a view of the pink passage that was dripping in her own discharge and was the most desired tunnel for any horny male to put his cock. The Nigerians patted on my back appreciating the expertise with which I had shaved her love triangle without injuring her. Each of them paid tribute to her seductive smooth triangle by kissing her love spot and sucking her labia lips. Their action was enough to arouse my sexy wife, who was ready for mating sessions with those guys.

They retired to a room with my nude wife and ordered me to attend whenever they would ring the bell. They ordered to fry some cashew nuts for them and take it to their room. When I went as ordered, I found the Nigerians completely nude and they were passing nude Runa from the lap of one to the other like a ball. Later, on another call when I carried their lunch, I didn't at first see my wife. Then they pointed out that she was under the dining table sucking their cocks alternately.

Adisa teased me pointing out my erection, "Why don't you Jack off to cool down your tool? So long we are here, you won't get a chance to be one with your sexy wife."

Sadiq added, "She wouldn't also like to waste her time with you as she could enjoy life long with you. But we're here for limited days..."

We stayed three more days in that resort with those Nigerians and during those days in my presence they fondled her privates, fucked her pussy, sodomized her and used her mouth to discharge their creamy semen. Mostly they made us drink their special liquor after which we got substantially aroused for every sexual act they wanted to play. Sometimes they tied Runa's hand and feet, slapped her hard on her cheeks, boobs and butts making tears flow down her cheeks. But more they inflicted pain more aroused she was and enjoyed without any protest or inhibition. I too got aroused to see her in such dirty acts with those guys.

But the last night was most surprising for us as Runa was made to sit on my lap while each of them came one by one to her. While seated on my lap, they fondled her mounds, kneaded her privates, kissed her lips. She was even made to suck their cocks while seated on my lap. But surprisingly none inserted his cock in her love hole though Runa was burning with desire to get screwed. My cuckold self was highly aroused to let my wife sit on my lap to be treated by the Nigerians like a cheap slut. What we didn't notice was that as they kissed and smooched her, all of them had pieces of bar chocolates in their mouths and as they kissed Runa, her whole face bore the marks of chocolate in the shapes of their thick lips. Her nose, cheeks, earlobes, her forehead, her neck and nape, her boobs were all smeared with passionate marks of caress. She looked like a sexy goddess of love and sex. For a cuckold like me, her chocolate smeared look was enough to raise my testosterone level and my desire to make love to my sexy wife caressed minutes ago by four horny bulls.