The Eerie Gangbang of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started kissing her and licking the chocolate marks left on her body by the Nigerians. Runa responded like a crazy whore to my caress. The Nigerians watched us till we became shameless and without bother about their presense started to caress each other. When they were certain that both me and Runa were aroused to the extreme, Daya said, "We fulfilled your fantasies and both of you enjoyed. Everything was planned by Nitin. We have had our fun these days. Tonight, you two are free to enjoy between two of you. Good bye, have a most sexy night, dear couple."

They left us to enjoy. I and Runa devoured each other that night with deep passion and weird fantasies. Runa was almost insatiable and twice did I plough her tunnel that night. But somewhere both of us were disheartened and disappointed that the fun of BDSM and cuckoldry would be no more with these tourists ready to depart next morning.

On the following morning, the Nigerians came to see us off and they all kissed my wife good bye. Adisa was, however, more attracted towards her and before departing gave her nipples sharp squeezes. Runa got horny at his caress and asked me if she could perform blow jobs on them as a farewell gift to them. I was more than willing to watch her in that act. But what I enjoyed most was my wife being used as a toy, the owner of the dick in her mouth changing from one to another in quick succession and every time she prepared to suck faster, she would have another cock in her mouth replacing the previous one. She had more than ten rounds of such cock rotation in her mouth after which they started flooding her mouth with their cum. It started with Ekene, followed by Adisa, Daya and finally by Sadiq.

As they were about to leave, my phone rang. It was Nitin, my wife's cousin and he wanted to how was our experience with his Nigerian friends. Both me and Runa admitted that it was fantastic experience and our fantasies were fulfilled at their best. It was then that Nitin disclosed to us that he and his wife, Smita had accidental encounter with these Nigerian guys about a year back and though initially they were frightened later they enjoyed so much that they decided that Runa and me must share the same experience. We returned from our tour with the experiences of cuckoldry and BDSM happily because Nitin assured us to visit our place with Smita so that we may enjoy a foursome.