The Eerie Gangbang of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daya, who was standing beside, laughed and said, "We know you like BDSM."

Though I was not in a position to fight them back yet I protested at what Daya had said, "You beasts can't go on torturing her this way only because we are a sexy couple and enjoy fantasies. We don't want to work out our fantasies."

Daya looked menacingly at me and said, "It's not what you want, it's what we want that you're to play and like. We want you to be the worst cuckold and your sexy wife to be our hot and shameless bitch."

As he ended his words, in a flash of moments his leg dealt a severe kick between my two legs hitting my testes. More than the pain I was shocked by the sudden assault and fell on the ground. Runa wanted to tell something but Daya locked her mouth in a forcibly planted kiss.

When I recovered from the shock and pain of Daya's assault, I saw Ekene sucking my wife's love tunnel vigorously and his hand moving sensuously to the cleft between her asses and soon my wife let out another shriek as Ekene pushed his thumb in her rectal hole. Adisa slapped her boobs hard commanding, "Keep quiet, you whore. He is checking if you have a virgin asshole."

Sadiq asked Ekene in a vulgar way, "Is she virgin there? Or that hole is used too?"

Ekene didn't reply as he was busy in sucking her cunt and exploring her asshole with his thumb and making her moan. Daya said to Runa, "Tell us yourself, do you have a virgin asshole? "

"No," my wife gave a curt reply.

In fact, me and Runa had resorted to anal sex several times during our married life. But Daya was full of queries, "Was it you cuck hubby or your cousin Nitin that first used it?"

Runa was busy moaning and didn't reply. Daya threatened her, "Like to be slapped again?"

"Wooooo," Runa screamed as Adisa pulled her erect nipples hard, "I'm telling, don't torture me like that. It's too painful. It was Nitin."

Though we had anal sex, I was not aware that my wife's asshole lost its virginity to Nitin. Instead of being disgusted, I felt my cock throbbing at the revelation. They all laughed at me, "You cuck, your wife had taken her cousin's dick in both her holes before being married. And baby, what about your mouth? Whose cock did you taste first? Who had creampied your mouth first?"

Runa shamelessly replied, "Nitin, in fact I first seduced him by giving his thing oral caress. Later on, whenever I was on my periods and he wanted to fuck, I took his thing in my mouth pleasuring his horny meat and then he would held my head and start pushing his meat in and out till he could control no more and discharged his load was in my mouth. You know it was very sticky... "

I was surprised at her shameless description, her use of slang and dirty words and the fact that she was talking in a sexually provocative manner without slightest reservation. The Nigerian tourists were enjoying the way she spoke and Adisa whispered to me, "The drug is working and she is getting rid of all inhibitions."

Finding her co-operating in their dirty game, Daya left her and came to me. His first action was to unzip my trousers and bring out my tool. To my surprise, my member was hard enough and throbbing. Daya laughed at me and said to his associates, "Here look at her cuck hubby. He is all hard and horny to watch us playing naughty with his sexy wife."

Daya didn't stop there: he pulled Runa's hand placing it on my shaft and said to her, "Hey baby, just feel how excited your cuck hubby is watching you enjoying with us."

Runa looked contemptuously at me and sneered in disgust. But I was helpless, nothing subsided my hardness. However, what my wife said next assured me that either she was not at all angry or she was under the impact of some drug that had aroused her sexually and blunted her senses. She said, "He (referring to me) has a bigger and stronger meat than Nitin and can play longer like a bull. He is the master of all my holes."

For the first time I realized what a cuckold I was as her shameless words made my cock twitch inside my dress. Daya looked at me and whispered, "Now that you are enjoying it, we will make it hot and make you do some other things."

I was embarrassed for exposing my cuckold self before Runa and also apprehending what else humiliation they might inflict on us. So I strongly protested at what Daya had whispered. Daya looked at me with the cool glances of a snake and gestured something to Adisa. Adisa came beside me with a sharp knife in his hand and pulled down my trousers and undergarment. I was stark naked before them with my cock obstinately hard and throbbing despite watching my wife getting fondled and mauled by the four tourists.

Adisa then addressed me and Runa at the same time, "If you disobey our orders, I will castrate this man and let him bleed to death and then fuck you sexy baby like a slut. So if you wish him to be alive just obey us like a good couple."

Runa, though she was not in her normal self, begged to them not to harm me. Adisa relented to her appeal and said to Runa, "Ok, you kneel down here."

Daya intervened, "Let's hear from her more about her sexual proclivities. OK baby, tell us how many time in a week you and your hubby engage in fucking?"

"Hee...heee," Runa laughed like a shameless slut, "Almost daily, sometimes more than twice a day. When the road is closed at the front, he uses my mouth or back... heee...hee."

"How old were you when you seduced your cousin, Nitin? " Daya wanted to know.

Ekene and Sadiq were still busy fondling her and apparently she was enjoying every bit of their groping her youthful body. While enjoying two massive hands roughly kneading her mounds, Runa replied, "I was 21 and Nitin was 20. I laid down on bed in front of him wearing a loose tops without bra so that his eyes would fall on the young tits and the cleavage. My plan was right. Nitin started looking intermittently but when I asked he was ashamed to admit. So I shut the door and took away the tops and soon one of my flesh balls was in his palm and the other was in his mouth. It was a wonderful experience for both of us at that tender age..."

Runa had knelt down on the ground obeying Adisa's command. Adisa then turned to me, "You will bring out our tools and show them to your sexy wife one by one. Then you will held her head steady as we make her taste our cocks, putting them in her mouth and enjoy the pleasure of her sensuous tongue and lips on our shafts."

Both me and Runa understood that they were going to fuck her mouth in front of me but there was hardly anything we could do to resist those bulls. Moreover, Runa was getting more aroused with passing of time and was not opposed to the idea of getting laid by them in front of me.

Ekene and Sadiq had left her boobs and the four Nigerians stood in semi circle as if putting me and my wife in a bracket, and as I and Runa were face to face, I was ordered to bring out their monsters. I started with Sadiq. He had circumcised cock that was dark and thick and nearly 7.5" in length. It was nearly 4" in diameter. He had dark brown glans. He had silky but trimmed pubic hairs around his shaft. I guided my wife's hand to the Sadiq's throbbing tool and without slightest hesitation Runa lovingly caressed it in her palms and planted a kiss at its tip. Sadiq reciprocated by caressing her boobs and then bent down to give her a long passionate kiss. My cock twitched watching my wife kissing the dick of Sadiq.

Sadiq looked at me and gestured to hold her face tightly and to press her cheeks so that her mouth opens wide enough to welcome his monster cock. There was hardly any need to press her cheeks as she had already opened her mouth. I just held her face at the back of her head and chin to keep her face steady and watched Sadiq gliding his hard meat in her mouth. His cock was too big for her mouth to accommodate. So by the time its two-third went in, the tip touched her throat and she started to cough. Sadiq slightly pulled his thing back to make it comfortable for her. It came as a relief to Runa and she began to please the monster my licking it sensuously with her tongue. Soon she was sucking it like a child enjoying a lollipop. Sadiq was very happy at the oral service my wife was providing and complimented, "You're a very good cock sucker, baby. I like it."

As I held her face steady, I watched Sadiq alternately pushing his dick in and pulling it out as he started fucking my wife's mouth. My wife also maintained the rhythm of sucking him. Meanwhile, looking at them, Daya and Ekene couldn't wait anymore and they stripped themselves bringing out their big and black flesh monsters. I was really amazed at their size.

Daya was quite hairy with deep black curly hairs surrounding his shaft. It was not longer than that of Sadiq, rather could be shorter by half inches. But it's girth was most stupendous that reminded me of a small cucumber. I shivered in shock imagining what it might do to ravish the tender pussy of my wife. His swollen glans were of light chocolate colour.

Ekene's pubic area was bald like his head and his tool was throbbing menacingly in anticipation. His tool was nearly 8" in length with a moderate girth of about 3.5". His glans were light brown in colour and the blue vein on his shaft was clearly visible.

Both Daya and Ekene came beside her and pulling her hands placed them on their meat. Runa continued to suck Sadiq while taking the tools of Daya and Ekene in her hands and surprisingly her hands were taking care of their cocks while her mouth was busy with the cock of Sadiq! I watched Sadiq fucking her mouth while her tongue and lips played with equal vigour. Her hands were pleasing two monstrous cocks of Daya and Ekene while their hands were roaming passionately on her boobs, bare back and thighs. To admit frankly, I felt jealous at the way my wife was serving three horny bulls without any shame or hesitation. But it had no negative impact on me and my erection didn't subside to watch my wife getting molested by the Nigerians and enjoying it like a cheap whore.

I noticed that for some unknown reason Adisa was keeping him away from the orgy. Runa continued to enjoy foursome with Sadiq, Daya and Ekene for more than an hour and then suddenly Sadiq ordered me to hold her face tightly and as I held it, I watched Sadiq pushing his cock harder and faster in and out of her mouth and he was moaning unintelligibly and soon he started to spurt his huge load of come in her mouth. To keep away from getting choked, Runa started to swallow though it was so huge in quantity that some started dropping out of her mouth. Just then as Sadiq was withdrawing from her mouth, Daya said to Runa, "Now kiss your hubby and smear his face with the load you got from Sadiq so that he too knows the taste."

I was not ready for such humiliation but before I could understand anything the three pulled me down on the ground and gestured Runa to be on my top. My wife was perhaps hesitating slightly when Ekene started pulling her nipples hard for the sign of disobedience. Runa immediately jumped on me and started planting lip to lip kiss pushing her tongue on my mouth. I could feel the sticky residual come of Sadiq getting transferred from her mouth to mine. Runa was completely crazy and was kissing me most passionately mumbling that it was a wonderful experience. The acrid smell of his semen was disgusting but thinking that my wife's mouth received the semen of another man made my hard cock twitch and I hugged her with an intention to push my throbbing hard rod in her pussy.

But suddenly I felt smothered by a heavy weight. I was lying on the ground on my back while Runa was on me facing me. I noticed the stout body of Daya on her back. His hands moved under her body and between the chests of mine and Runa, Daya managed to put his hands and took control of her flesh mounds. I could feel the movement of his hands as he squeezed her boobs. I was unable to move as two bodies on me restricted my movement. Runa and I were still engaged in kiss when Sadiq commanded, "Enough of kissing between the couple, now lift your face. "

In fact, Sadiq didn't wait for us to respond but roughly pulled Runa's head by the hairs breaking our kiss. Ekene positioned himself placing his two knees on two sides of my neck making it impossible for me to move my head either way and then he lifted Runa's face by the chin bringing it to the level of his cock and pushed his meat baton in her mouth commanding her to suck it. From below, I could see from my entrapped position my wife's boobs getting kneaded by Daya and her mouth getting stuffed by the thick flesh of Ekene. Towards our waist was positioned Sadiq with his huge stature and his two legs on our two sides. He was lifting up Runa's face to meet the cock of Ekene. Ekene was kneeling down with his legs on my two sides and my face was just below his ass crack. It seemed Runa was not at all bothered and was lovingly sucking and licking Ekene's cock while allowing Daya to knead her mounds. Her occasional moans revealed the extent of her arousal.

After about fifteen minutes of such caress, suddenly Runa started screaming and yelling. Daya went on squeezing her tits more violently and said, "It will be all pleasure once you let it in. You are not new to it, isn't it? Remember, there is no pleasure without pain."

Even though I didn't see what was going there, from the screams of my wife and what Daya told her, I knew the man was parting her ass cheeks to have his access to her asshole. It didn't take much time for a stud like Daya to invade her rectal hole as he brutally forced his meat in her anal hole making Runa give out the loudest scream of pain and then she was gasping for breath. I knew the cucumber like fat meat of Daya was buried in my wife's asshole. Perhaps out of excitement and the arousal induced by drug and drink, Runa was sucking Ekene too fast and vigorously. Moreover, the way Daya had sodomized Runa might had its effect on Ekene, who started coming in Runa's mouth calling her a hot bitch. Runa was not ready for Ekene to come that soon and before she could control, Ekene's warm thick semen started dripping out of her mouth on my face. As Ekene withdrew from her mouth, Sadiq pressed her mouth against mine and commanded, "Let you cuck hubby feel how do you enjoy another man's load in your mouth."

Runa fell flat on me kissing and licking the drops of Ekene's semen that had dropped from her mouth on my cheeks and eyelids. She pushed her lips smeared in semen in my mouth and said in a husky voice, "We fantasized about cuckolding and BDSM - we have it now. Aren't you enjoying it? I'm really thrilled by it."

With Runa lying flat on me and Daya on her back, I could feel the way he squeezed her flesh mounds and the rhythm of his ploughing her asshole. From her long moans and shameless body movements, I knew that Runa was fully enjoying the manner in which Daya was ploughing her tight asshole. Daya plouged her back hole for nearly forty minutes and when he was about to come he started scratching and squeezing her boobs mercilessly and was biting her nape, ears and earlobes like a wild animal. Runa simply moaned, "Aaah... ouch... wooom... isss...ooo... myy... loord... woo-hoo... aaaahh... "

And as she continued to moan, Daya flooded her anal hole with his cum. But my horny wife was not satisfied as her pussy hole was yet to be ploughed. So when Daya let her go, she begged to me for a fuck. I was horny to watch her undergo such erotic sessions with three studs. We had grown quite shameless and we're preparing to fuck right there. Runa was too aroused after all that she underwent and the cravings of her pussy were at an all time high as none of the studs had ploughed her tunnel. We embraced each other in wild passion and we're about to move behind the bushes when Adisa appeared and said to me, "Hey man, I had offered you to be a cuck for the night and send her to warm up my bed. But you didn't agree. Now that my friends have made a cuck of you by enjoying with her, I am going to take control of her hot tunnel and you will be complete cuck once you see me making love to your wife."

I noticed that Adisa was stark naked and his tool was jumping menacingly to devour my wife. Without much words Adisa took Runa's nude body on his shoulder and moved away from the spot. I was very disappointed at his move as I was feeling the urge to relieve the excitement of my member in her craving hole. So I protested, "What's it? You were abstaining so long like a recluse and now you're disturbing us? "

Adisa turned around with Runa still on his shoulders and said, "Just keep quiet, you cuck. Did I ever surrender my claim on her sexy body?"

Adisa walked away beside a thicket that just separated them from our view though their conversation could be heard as well as the noises of amorous caress. The spot perhaps had more dry leaves than the earlier spot so that I could clearly hear as Adisa put her down on the ground from his shoulder and then jumped on her. It seemed that the effect of drug on Runa had intensified as she became more talkative, shameless and was desultory in her conversation. Perhaps Adisa guided her hands to feel his manhood and she exclaimed, "My gosh, you're carrying a missile, man. It's the biggest of all. Hey Adisa, I am afraid I can't accommodate it in me, too big. But I like the demon..."

Her words ended abruptly with the loud sound of a kiss. Then all of us heard Adisa speaking, "Do you love big cocks, baby? "

"Sure, " Runa replied unhesitatingly, "But that Daya? He shoved his cucumber like thing in the wrong place. I am still sore at my back. None of them thought about satisfying my tunnel. Adisa, please fill me up there. I am really dying to welcome your brute demon in me. But please don't mind if I can't accommodate fully..."

There were sounds of dry leaves as my wife shamelessly cuddled with Adisa on the bed of dry leaves. I heard Adisa assuring her, "I know you can take it full. You won't enjoy unless you take it fully inside you... Don't worry, I would be slow and gentle."

Most probably my wife had his hard cock in her palms and she seemed to hesitate as she evaluated its massive size, both in length and girth. Adisa asked her again, "Don't you love me, my sexy baby? You will feel like filled as never before. "

What Runa said was very shocking to my ears, "I love you...I love your mammoth tool more. In fact, I love you all, your friends too. I never enjoyed sex like this before... but don't tease me more, I wish you to penetrate...my goodness... it's bigger than that of a stud... aaah... let it go in quickly... I'm crazy to feel it... "

"Baby, to take it in," Adisa said, "You need to beg, please it in every way you can and also please my friends as I wish. "

"I'm ready to accept all your wishes, replied Runa almost like a mesmerized woman, "Just don't keep me waiting. I am desperate for sex, you know."

"Do you like to watch your hubby being cuckolded while you enjoy with another guy?" Adisa asked.

"Yeah, that was my favourite fantasy," my wife confessed unhesitatingly.

Adisa called his companions to bring me to the spot. Daya, Sadiq and Ekene almost instantly bundled me up like a luggage and threw me roughly on the leafy ground where two naked bodies of Adisa and Runa were busy cajoling. Adisa looked at us and said to his fellows, "Her favourite fantasy is to watch her hubby being cuckolded while she enjoys with another guy. Let's fulfil her fantasy."

They made me sit and tied me to a tree. Just in front of me, Runs was lying naked on the ground and Adisa was beside her kneading her mounds. Adisa asked Runa, "Do you like to take my cock between your legs?"

"Yes, of course." She replied.

"But for that you need to be our fucking bitch from now on," Adisa said, "Are you ready?"

"You've already made me your fucking bitch," replied Runa slightly disappointed, "I have let you use my mouth and asshole as you wanted. But you have only ignited the fire between my nether lips but did nothing to douse the fire. So do whatever more you wish but don't keep me waiting."