The Electro-mancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" asked the guy called Abe, who stood behind the woman. He looked awful- three day growth of beard and a shaggy mop of hair that really needed to be combed.

The man held up his hands and said, "I mean... it's not a radio. I can find no antenna."

"But we heard music in the headphones!" insisted Lucy.

"That may be, but I'm telling you there are a lot of weird parts in here. There are things I've never seen in an home radio set," said the man. He continued, "There is a small oscillator in there for producing microwaves, but no mechanism to broadcast- or receive."

Lucy had her arms crossed and Abe looked frightened.

"Oh, another thing." said the man. "These old devices have parts fabricated with wire, beeswax and cardboard. They can be dangerous if not refurbished. Might even cause a fire. I wouldn't ..."

Lucy interrupted him and said, "That's fine. Let us worry about that. How much do we owe you?"

As Abe and Lucy left the store with their walnut radio, the old man behind the counter scratched his chin. That woman irritated him. Her brusque manners were offensive. After all, he was just trying to give the little cutie some helpful advice.

And that guy? He walked out heel to toe, wagging his hips like a girl. What's up with that?

---

Lucas' head was resting on Abby's shoulder as she arranged the Electro-mancer on the bench as before. He had his arms wrapped around the girl from behind, watching her work. He groped her boobs curiously and squeezed. Abby swatted his hands away.

"Stop it!" she said. "That's irritating."

"Don't be sore, baby," Luke said and he stepped away. He reached down into his pants and tickled his sagging ball sack with the tips of his fingers. He may have been expecting his flaccid penis to swell, like it had done so many times before, and was disappointed when it didn't.

Abby glanced over and said, "Oh, and stop that too! Don't be messing with my junk."

Luke awkwardly pulled his hand from his pants. When Abby wasn't looking he sniffed his fingers. They smelled musky and familiar. He could recall times when that aroma would drive him wild. Tonight, it had no effect.

"OK, I think we're ready." said Abby finally. "Get your headset on."

Luke picked up the headset and settled in down over his ears. Abby did the same. The box was plugged in and ready to go. They looked at each other one more time and Abby twisted the Bakelite power switch to position three.

The overhead light bulb brightened momentarily then dimmed as the selector dial on the Electro-mancer glowed orange. The device hummed and both Abby and Lucas heard music through their headphones. They both slumped on their stools with only the whites of their sightless eyes showing.

Abby stepped out of the claw-foot tub onto the black and white checked floor. Rivulets of bathwater ran down her sides, dripped on the glossy tiles and left puddles where she stepped. She picked up a white, terrycloth towel to wrap her hair and another to pat her body dry. As she proceeded with her after-bath routine, she turned from the tub and bent over to dry her legs. Lucas watched her from the tub and felt that familiar stirring in his gut.

When Abby turned again, she wrapped the towel around her torso and cinched it above her boobs. She approached the tub with a genuine smile and said, "OK, big man. It's time to get going." She held out her hand, took his and gently encouraged Lucas out of the bath. Luke stood and stepped out of the tub. Water rolled off of his body and onto the floor. Despite the chill from stepping out of tepid bathwater, his dripping penis stood long and erect.

Abby took a fresh towel and dried her man's shoulders, chest and arms. She stepped around him and dabbed his back and sides methodically. Luke watched her curiously as she knelt in front of him, toweling off his wet legs. Finally, she grasped his penis and kissed the head of it reverently.

She stood, pulled the wrapping from her head, letting damp hair cascade over her shoulders. Lucas looked into her eyes, trying to fathom what she was thinking. Abby's eyes remained focused on his as she loosened the towel covering her body and let it drop to the floor.

The Electro-mancer sizzled and then popped. Smoke rolled out of the back as the illuminated dial on the front went dark. Abby and Lucas found themselves sitting side by side in the basement, lit only by the swinging overhead incandescent light, casting moving shadows across the bench.

---

The phone rang. Lucas and Abby let it go to voice mail again.

"Say, Abe and...er.. Lucy, this is Hank from the Vintage Radio Repair... Listen, some guy came by asking about a device like the one you brought me. It's apparently one of a kind, and he'd really like to have it back. If you've still got it, I can hook you guys up. So... call me as soon as you get this message."

'Not likely,' thought Luke, and he lay in bed listening to the phone message. The Electro-mancer had its run, and was now enjoying a ride to the dump in the Thursday morning trash truck.

Abby was curled up against Luke's chest. His arm was draped over her and felt warm and comfortable. With her ear pressed against his damp skin, she could hear his heart beat slowing and his breathing becoming more relaxed.

"Do you think things will ever go back to normal?" she asked absently as she played with the curly hair on Luke's belly.

"I don't know...maybe," said Lucas. "I've gotten used to it, though. I kinda like being Lucky Holloway."

Abby wrinkled her nose, and added with a giggle "And, I like being a piece of tail for Mr. Lucky."

12