The Elevator Ride Ch. 02

Story Info
He scarcely noticed her as he selected the 3rd floor button.
750 words
3.86
2.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already thinking about the deadlines I had for the day, I caught the elevator just in time. Reaching to select the floor of my office, I didn't even notice the woman already occupying the elevator. Without even saying "excuse me", I had reached around her to push the button for the 3rd floor. The sliding doors closed and I my entire body suddenly became very aware of her presence. There was no reason for these feelings. I had great sex with my girlfriend before coming to the office. My schedule for the day was packed with work on a project I was passionate about.

She stood quietly facing the smoky mirrored wall. I could not even see her face. From the back, she didn't have any overly sexy features- at least from what I could tell from the conservative dress she wore. The faint scent of her perfume hinted that she was probably not a cheap slut that would fuck a complete stranger in an elevator. But that is exactly what I wanted to do.

With no warning, my dick took control. It was yelling to be set free of my slacks. Demanding. I fought the urge to grab her and force my cock into her mouth. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I gently pulled her backwards against my chest. Her body responded willingly as she closed the gap between us. I brushed her hair to the side and began to kiss her neck. A soft moan escaped her lips. My lips continued their work as my hands cupped her tits, gently caressing their fullness, my thumb brushing across her stiffened nipples.

Her hands found my cock, still trapped in my slacks, and began to rub it- beginning at the engorged head her hands moved up the shaft, finding my balls. Angrily my cock jumped and twitched. Suddenly her hands were working magic on my freed cock. It stood straight out, giving her full access. Her lips wrapped around the sensitive tip, her tongue moving in circles. She grabbed my butt, using it to guide my rigid cock deep into her mouth. Her conservative appearance concealed the stud in her pierced tongue she was using to send bolts of shear pleasure through my dick. Reaching for the hand rail to steady myself, I could hear my voice begging her not to stop. In and out of her amazing mouth, I watched my cock being sucked by this woman I didn't know. All I could do was to grunt loudly through my clinched teeth as I below my wad into her throat. She gazed up at me and smiled as she swallowed, as if I had given her a perfect cocktail.

Rising from her knees, our lips met in an impassioned kiss. She pulled back, lifted her dress, and whispered "fuck me, fuck me now". Those words barely left her lips before my hands ripped her lace thong down her long, soft legs. Turning her to face the smoky mirrored wall, I moved in behind her.

My hands explored her crotch, rubbing and caressing. My fingers slid easily between the folds of her wet pussy. My cock once again stretched out to explore the depths of her private place. It was not disappointed. Her tight pussy hugged my cock as I went deep into her. In and out, again and again I rammed my rock hard cock into her. As her orgasms overtook her, screams of "yes, oh yes!" and "don't stop!" echoed in the tiny metal box. The force of my thrusts shook the elevator as I lifted her feet almost off the floor as I could feel pressure building in my balls. In the mirror, I watched her face as each wave of ecstasy hit her. Her pussy clinched and shook, causing my own tsunami of pleasure unlike any I had never experienced. Knowing that I was responsible for these only fueled the climbing tension between my legs. Harder and harder I pounded. I knew I could not last much longer. Any moment I would explode...

The ding of the elevator announcing our arrival on the 3rd floor brought me back. I could feel the chill of the sweat on my skin as the cool air rushed in. Sucking in a deep breath, I looked at the open door that seemed to be impatiently waiting for me to exit. I fought to clear my head and adjust my painful crotch. Straightening my shoulders, I stepped across the threshold.