The Elevator Shaft

Story Info
Oral sex with a stranger.
2k words
4.37
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers

I wish my assistant never scheduled this meeting. I hate not sleeping in my own bed. She thinks loudly in her head.

She checks into the hotel without any issues thanks to her assistant. She heads to the elevator and hastily pushes the up button. The doors open and she enters with her overnight bag. She hits the 9th floor button and the close door button right after.

The doors begin to close and then quickly reopen. A man with salt and pepper hair, dressed in a business suit, quickly boards. He's handsome, distinguished features, older than her, with deep blue penetrating eyes. He inhabits the right side of the car with his rolling suitcase and briefcase.

She takes in his attractiveness for a moment. He catches her eyeing him over. She looks away, overcome with shyness and afraid to look into his eyes. It is then she realizes she's standing in front of the buttons.

So she quickly asks "what floor?"

His deep voice breaks the awkward silence and he replies with "8 please".

She hits the button for him without a second thought.

He nods, gives her a sultry smile, and tacks on "Thank you". His smile ignites her skin into a glistening sweat.

A notification from her phone slaps her with a sudden snap back to reality. She fumbles in her purse trying to find her phone and succeeds.

She opens up the message from her assistant. "Congrats you landed the account, I had no doubts, I will email you the details here shortly. Enjoy the night and do something to surprise yourself"

She beams with a huge smile full of gratitude and accomplishment.

The man sees the look on her face and says "ohhh looks like somebody made you smile, was that your boyfriend or something?"

She looks at the sexy stranger and says "no it was my assistant, I landed the account I had been working on, I was just happy to hear the news, that's all"

He cocks his head sideways, smiles, and scratches his head. "Well congratulations to you, so how will you be celebrating?"

She thought for a moment and a look of confusion appeared on her face. "I haven't thought that far ahead yet" she said meekly.

"Perhaps a special dinner date with your boyfriend is in order?"

She quickly replied "I don't have one of those at the moment"

Just then the elevator jolted and stopped abruptly. Stuck somewhere between 6 and seven. They both looked at each other in disbelief. She began to panic, the color draining from her face.

The empathetic stranger picks up on her fright. He says in a quiet patient tone "don't worry, I'm sure it will be no time until someone fixes the issue"

He can tell she is riddled with fear. He prompts her to take some deep breaths. Her anxiousness swells into hyperventilation now.

He looks at her, opens his arms, and asks her "would a hug make you feel better?"

"Yes please" and a second later, she fell hard into the man's arms.

She began to calm down, nestled in his embrace. Her breath steadied and comfortability began to grow. She needed this hug, Erasing the fear of the stuck elevator. Eroding all of the loneliness that has been her constant companion.

His stature was much taller than hers. It was no wonder why she felt so safe in his protective embrace. Her face pressed against his chest as salt water tears streak his navy tie.

He reaches with one hand and begins to stroke her hair. He tugs at her chin with the other. She looks up at him as he whispers "shhhhh, you're safe now"

There in his arms she melted. Still afraid but now unashamed and completely vulnerable.

They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment before he leaned in and kissed her quivering lips. Gentle at first, romantic, and slow. Then the momentum begins between them.

His hands travel down her back and squeezes her tight ass buckled under the fabric. Pushing his stiffened staff against her perfectly pressed pencil skirt.

Both of them make plenty of wrinkles in both of their business attire. Their embrace disengages briefly as he eyes her up and down.

She's short, 5'2, curvy athletic frame, pale translucent skin, light blue eyes, and burgundy curly hair. She is dressed in a gray fitted blazer, open in the front with a lacy camisole. On her bottom half she wore a matching A shape skirt, black pantyhose, and heels.

She reviews him equally, drinking in every detail. His body is tall, slender, sleek in his Navy suit. His white collared shirt tucked away under his double breasted coat. He has seductively shy eyes that intensified with his mischievous smile. His 5 o'clock shadow contoured his charming chiseled face.

He feels her eyes all over him and begins to become flush with excitement and desire.

He takes off his coat and folds it over the edge of his briefcase. Then he loosens the grip of his tie and top button. She watches his every methodical action.

He knows she wants him and he equally desires her. Not a single word more is spoken. Their body language said it all.

He outreaches her slowly and begins unbuttoning her blazer. It falls open exposing her silky lace camisole and pert breasts. He folds the fabric behind her body, exposing her bare shoulders. The coat swiftly hits the elevator floor in one fell swoop. Goosebumps line her skin under his watchful eye.

He cups her breasts creating friction between the silky top and her frilly lace bra. Her nipples perk at the touch. He feels her body become physically charged so begins to undress her top. Leaving her camisole bunched at her waist. He can almost see right through her burgundy lace bra. He traces and caresses her areolas and nipples gently.

He draws a deep breath in. Wanting and awaiting a deeper peek at her flesh behind the mesh and lace.

She reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra. The tension on the straps release, the fabric still cupping her breasts. She unveils her supple bosom, her nipples harden being exposed.

He draws a deeper breath in and she can tell his body is responding to her sight.

She matches a deep breath in and peeks at the projection pressed in his pants. She grabs both of his hands and leads him to her erect nipples. She closes her eyes and softly moans, letting all of her guard down.

One hand remains groping her left breast. Softly at first then a succession of pinches to perk. While his other hand slides up her right thigh. She begins to shake under his tantalizing touch. He stops for a moment at the separation between her thigh highs and skin.

She smiles and winks at him, implying consent to touch. He tugs at the straps from the garter belt that had been carefully hidden, secretly wanting to be free. Waiting for her cue to move further.

Her left leg raises and hooks behind him pulling him closer. His hand reaches for her panties to press his palm against. But she's not wearing any panties, just a sea of wetness greets his fingers.

He begins to massage her all around her opening. Teasing her but never sinking a finger in.

Her head drops back and soft little moans purr into his ear. She grasps his neck and runs her fingers through his hair.

He leans in and begins to kiss her neck. Her leg begins to relax and return next to the other one. His hand is still circling around her aperture; bound tightly between her legs.

He withdraws his hand from her breast and below. They rest on her hips now as he lowers his body to his knees. He hikes her skirt up and sniffs her scent in while nudging her legs open with the side of his head.

His hands grasp her ass, pulling her legs apart from the back. He tongues her middle causing her to moan and deeply gasp loudly.

She places her thigh around his head, securing it on his shoulder. She opens her bounty to be licked further and vigorously penetrated.

He begins gently sucking in her clit and releasing it. Her moans match his vigor as he spreads her lips to her opening.

She welcomes his 2 fingers as he hooks them into her dampness. Waving them to match the tongue lashing he's delivering.

She begins to tense and he feels her insides tighten. As he speeds up in intensity, depth, and rhythm.

She grasps the back of his head and releases her inhibitions.

He continues to bury his face in her as she squirts and squeals. His face now smothered in her juices.

Her back arches as she holds his head firmly as she orgasms. Her body convulses as she wiggles in delight.

He stays a minute more, lapping up his desert. As she shudders in relief and culmination.

He looks up at her with doting eyes, mouth wet from her pleasure.

She says to him "God you don't know how much I needed that, thank you."

He smiles at her and begins to stand up and wipe his face off on his sleeve.

She notices his firm protrusion still entrapped under his business slacks.

She smiles back at him and presses her bare chest against his damp shirt and kisses him. She becomes even more aroused tasting herself all over him.

She drops to her knees and begins to unwrap her present. "Let me return the favor" she says as she looks up at him with her pouty blue eyes.

She unbuttons and unzips his pants as she pulls on his shaft through his boxers. She pops his cock out of the hole and begins to tongue his head. Taking the tip into her mouth and leaving the other 8 inches craving her touch.

One of her hands grasps his ass cheeks. He pushes in slowly more and more. Inch by inch she takes him in as his hands guide her head into him.

He's so large she can hardly take it all in her mouth. She reaches up and wraps her hand around the base of his shaft holding him taunt and firm.

She begins to massage him with measured pumps meeting her hand with her mouth. There in the writhing rhythm she increases the cadence to a crescendo.

His cock drips with her saliva as he pumps it into her face. His dorsal vein is engorged now and she knows he's so close.

She is relentless with her stride and he can tell how bad she wants it.

She's a vision of perfection, her face, that mouth, her tits, that cunt. It's all right there kneeled before him sucking him off.

His whole body tenses and he lets out a bellow as he spurts. His cock fills her mouth with a healthy dose of semen.

She eyes him and continues while he pulses hard making sure she sucks up every last drop before she disengages. Her mouth retracts from him and she swallows hard.

He stares down at the sexy stranger as she gracefully returns to standing position.

"Wow" He says "I guess I really needed that too."

She replies "well i am glad to be of service, besides i don't know what i would have done if you hasn't have been here, so consider it my thank you"

They both share a giggle as she finds her bra and begins to redress. He zips up and straightens his tie.

At that very second, the elevator begins to start moving again. Both of them try to regain their bearings and get back to normal.

The elevator dings at the 8th floor and the door opens.

"Well this is me" he says "thank you for the celebration" He winks at her as he departs out of the elevator car and heads to his room.

The door of the elevator closes behind him. Her back hits the wall of the car.

Wow, she thought, I really did do something to surprise myself. She grins as the elevator reaches her floor.

She exits the elevator car and walks satisfied to her hotel room. She slides the key card in the door slot just as she realizes......she didn't even catch his name.

Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers