The Elf and The Ogre Ch. 02 - Elia

Story Info
Myra brings Elia along to meet Gorgon.
3.6k words
4.48
3.7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,256 Followers

Myra and Elia skipped through the forest hand in hand. Myra had told her good friend about her wild encounter with Gorgon, and while Elia didn't seem to believe the more extreme parts of the story, she had begged to come along, to get a look for herself. Ogres were thought to be brutish creatures, rough and mean, and the elves were told from very young ages to stay away from them. Myra's account of Gorgon went completely against what Elia had always been told about ogres.

They skipped along merrily, until they came to the pond Myra had swam in before. The water was still, the forest quiet. They appeared to be alone. Myra had a suspicion that if they swam naked, Gorgon would appear again. He was probably somewhere close by, but hadn't shown himself because Myra wasn't alone. She knew that the giant ogre was shy, but she thought she knew how to get him to show himself.

Myra undressed, carefully placing her silken robes on a tree branch where they wouldn't get wet. Elia watched her for a moment, clearly admiring her friend's body. Apart from bring the princess, Myra was considered one of, if not the most beautiful elf in the kingdom. Some of the older elves, who were thousands of years old, said that Myra may be the most beautiful elf anyone had ever seen. Myra didn't care; she was uninterested in outward appearances. Elia on the other hand found her friend stunningly beautiful, and she took the opportunity to gaze at her truly incredible body.

"Are you coming in, or are you just going to stare at me all day?" Myra laughed, taking a cautious step into the water. The water was cool, the day hot. Elia quickly looked away, not wanting her friend to know how attracted she actually was to her. Elia carefully pulled off her own silken gown, and laid it down beside Myra's. As Elia slowly stepped into the water, Myra took her turn to admire her friend's body. Though Myra really didn't care what anyone looked like, she had always found Elia to be quite beautiful. She had nice soft features. Her nose was small and slender, her lips plump and delicate looking. Her large eyes were a shade of violet that was only seen in elves.

Myra let her eyes roam down Elia's naked body, taking it in for the first time in a long time. Elia was tall and slim, with a tight body. Her breasts were small, especially compared to Myra, but they were shaped wonderfully. Myra wished her own breasts looked like that, instead of being so huge that they were all anyone could look at. Elia's stomach was tight, with faint lines in her abs. Her legs were long and powerful, her feet soft and delicate, like the rest of her. As she waded slowly into the pond, she turned around, looking at the trees, and Myra got a great view of her butt. Elia's butt was a genuine work of glory. It was much larger than anyone would expect on such a slender frame, and shaped to perfection. Myra stared at it as Elia turned, first seeing the way it stuck out from her body, and then seeing how amazingly round it was. Myra smiled to herself as she stared at her best friend's butt.

Then Elia's butt disappeared under the water, followed by her stomach, and her nice petite breasts. Once she was in the water, she let out a cheerful laugh, gliding through the water like a mermaid. Indeed, Myra had seen several mermaids in her life, and she thought that Elia was more beautiful than them, despite their reputation. Elia was looking away, and Myra dipped down under the water, and swam over to her. She let her hand brush lightly across Elia's butt, and felt her flinch back in surprise. Myra came up laughing, and Elia splashed her when she saw it had been her, and not a fish.

The two elves swam together, dipping under the water, floating on their backs, enjoying the cool water on this hot day. The pond was especially nice and peaceful, and they were both having a wonderful time. They were enjoying the water so much, that they had forgotten what they were doing there.

Gorgon sat between two trees, staring at the pretty elf ladies swim. He remembered the nice elf lady that he had saved. She had the most wonderful big tits he had ever seen, and he liked her silvery hair. But the other elf lady was foreign to him. She was quite pretty too, even though she didn't have great big tits like the silver elf lady. This elf lady had black hair, like an ogre lady, but she was far prettier than any ogre could ever be. Gorgon had also noticed how nice Elia's butt looked, and he wanted to touch it. He wasn't sure what to do, or how to approach them, so he stayed in the trees, watching.

"So, where's this great big ogre of yours," Elia said, swimming backwards through the water.

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere," Myra said, looking around for Gorgon. "I think he is rather shy. Last time he only showed up because I was going to be attacked by a jungle cat, and he saved me."

"Oh yes, I remember," Elia said, rolling her eyes. "You were saved by an ogre with a great big cock, and then he played with your breasts until he came all over the floor."

"It's true," Myra said, not liking the way her friend retold her story as if it were made up.

"Then where is he," Elia asked again. "Two beautiful elves, swimming naked together, he should be crashing through the forest to ravage us."

"I told you, he's not like that," Myra said. "He's kind, and sweet. He's just shy is all." Myra looked around, wondering if Gorgon was out there somewhere, perhaps even watching them. She knew he could be sneaky, despite his size. He had been watching her last time without her knowing, and she guessed he had done it before. "Gorgon!" she called out to the forest in her light elvish voice. "It's me Gorgon, I've come back to see you. I brought my good friend Elia with me, she wanted to meet you as well." Myra thought she might have heard some movement amongst the trees, but she saw nothing.

"Maybe he didn't like you as much as you thought," Elia laughed.

"Oh no, he liked me, trust me," Myra said. "I'm sure he's around here, I think he's just hiding. Maybe we could try to get him to come out."

"How would we do that?" Elia asked.

"Well, he did say how much he likes pretty elf ladies," Myra said, coming up with an idea that might work, but could also get a little weird. "Maybe if we kiss each other, he might show up."

"Excuse me," Elia said, raising an eyebrow as she looked at Myra. "Did you just ask to kiss me?" She was feigning shock and reluctance, but inside she was jumping for joy. Elia had wanted to kiss Myra since the day they had met, during the solstice, nearly four hundred years ago. Now Myra was asking her to do it.

"I'm just saying, it might get him to come out," Myra said, her silvery skin turning slightly red as she blushed. Elia had hardly ever seen Myra blush, and it made her even more beautiful. She wanted more than ever to kiss the princess, and she slowly waded closer to her.

"Fine then," Elia said, "if you think it will bring the ogre out of hiding, you can kiss me." Her heart was fluttering inside her chest as she swam to her friend, preparing for the kiss she had waited centuries for. Myra swam towards her as well, and the two elves met in the middle of the pond. Myra leaned forward, and pressed her soft lips into Elia's equally soft lips. For a moment the kiss felt a little awkward, Myra leaning forward into Elia, Elia sitting in the water feeling nervous. Then Elia began to really kiss her back. Myra seemed taken aback at first, and then she met Elia's passion.

Myra moved forward, feeling her large breasts press into Elia's smaller ones. The two beautiful young elves embraced, kissing passionately. Elia's hands came up out of the water, and slowly moved up Myra's cheeks. Elia let her fingers feel along Myra's perfect face, and rested them on the sides of her head, lightly holding her face as they kissed. Myra's hands moved through the water, onto Elia's body. They moved slowly down, and around, until they rested on Elia's butt. Myra gave her butt a nice squeeze, and was quite pleased with how it felt. Myra could feel Elia's heart beating hard, even through their breasts, and she felt her own heart quicken as the kiss went on.

Gorgon was beside himself with joy. He had been coming here to watch the pretty elf lady swim naked for months, and he thought that it was the best thing he would ever see. Now the pretty elf lady had brought another pretty elf lady, and the two pretty elf ladies were kissing in the pool. Gorgon wished he could see their bodies as they kissed, but their faces were as beautiful as any he had ever seen. His cock had become as hard as a rock, and was sticking out from his body. He remembered the way the pretty silver elf had made him feel so good, and the crazy thing that had happened at the end. He very much wanted that to happen again, but he was still scared to show himself.

Myra let her hands move up and down Elia's body, feeling every inch of her. Her head felt weightless in Elia's soft hands, and she was beginning to wonder why they had never done this before. Myra had kissed both elves and men, and even an ogre cock, but no kiss had ever felt like this. She felt like she was melting away as their tongues danced, and their bodies pressed against each other. Myra was moving one hand along Elia's stomach, and was heading further south, when she heard a loud noise.

Both elves broke the kiss, turning to see what had made the noise. Myra smiled when she saw Gorgon standing there, with his giant cock hard and ready for them. Elia's purple eyes went wide as she saw the beast. She had heard of ogres, but never actually seen one. She thought it looked ugly, with a mean face and eyes much too small for its large head. Its body looked huge, tall and fat and yet still extremely muscular. And then she saw the cock. It was even bigger than Myra had described. It looked more like a third leg than a cock. And the ogre had a big dumb grin on his face as he stared at them.

"Well hello there Gorgon," Myra said with a smile. "I was wondering when you would show up. This is my dearest friend Elia," Myra said, taking Elia's hand in her own under the water. They were both still reeling from their kiss.

"Black elf lady nice like silver elf lady?" Gorgon asked, looking at Elia's long shining black hair.

"Oh yes, she's very nice Gorgon," Myra said, and gave Elia's hand a light squeeze.

"Gorgon play with nice elf ladies?" Gorgon asked, unable to hide his childlike excitement.

"What do you say pretty elf lady?" Myra asked Elia, "should we play with this charming ogre. Elia was still staring at the gigantic cock pointed at her. She was beginning to realize that there wasn't much they would be able to do with it, but she did want to see what Myra had told her about. She looked at Myra, and nodded apprehensively. They slowly walked out of the water together. As Myra's tits came out of the water, Gorgon's beady eyes locked onto them. His mouth spread into an even bigger grin, and he began to drool slightly. He rushed forward, his hands outstretched for her huge tits.

"Now, now Gorgon," Myra said, and he stopped. "I told you before, you have to be gentle. You're so big you might hurt us if you aren't careful."

"Gorgon be gentle," Gorgon said sheepishly, "Gorgon not hurt pretty elf ladies."

"Good," Myra nodded, stepping up to him, "then here you go." She arched her back, pushing out her huge tits towards him. Gorgon reached out, and his giant hands filled with her giant tits. Elia just watched, amazed at what an oddly perfect fit it was.

"That's very nice Gorgon," Myra said as he gently massaged her tits with his large hands. She had certainly never been touched like this by anyone else. "Would you like us to play with this?" Myra asked, reaching down and taking his huge cock in both hands. Her hands couldn't wrap around it, so she simply lifted it up. Gorgon nodded his head vigorously, his tongue flopping about with delight. Elia moved in beside Myra, and brought her hands down to his cock as well.

Gorgon moaned loudly as the four soft elf hands moved along his cock. They were so soft, and gentle, and pretty. Ogre ladies weren't pretty at all, but these elf ladies were like goddesses. Gorgon would do anything for these pretty elf ladies.

Elia got down on her knees, to get a closer look at Gorgon's monster cock. As ugly as his face was, his cock was quite nice looking. The skin was soft, and smooth, and it had a nice color to it as well. Elia leaned over and kissed it lightly. Gorgon let out another moan as she did. Myra knelt down as well, and then wrapped her large tits around his huge cock. Elia watched for a moment as the gigantic cock moved up and down through the gigantic tits. It looked truly awesome. Elia saw that there was about four inches of Gorgon's cock sticking out the top, and she had an idea.

"Gorgon, can you get down on your knees as well, I want to try something," Elia asked the ogre. He looked affronted at first, as if he wanted nothing less than to have Myra stop what she was doing. He looked down at Myra, who laughed, and nodded her head in encouragement. Gorgon reluctantly removed his cock from Myra's breasts, and got on his knees. Elia whispered in Myra's ear, who looked surprised, but laughed and nodded in agreement. She lay down on her back, and then grabbed hold of Gorgon's cock again. She pulled it back to her breasts, and Gorgon quickly resumed what he had been doing, only on the ground now.

Elia got on her hands and knees, and moved in front of Myra. Elia stuck her nice plump rear at Gorgon, and backed up. Myra reached up and grabbed hold of the wonderful ass, and helped guide it to the edge of Gorgon's dick, which was again poking out of the top of her tits. Gorgon's dick pressed against Elia's butt, and then Myra guided it gently into her pussy. Elia let out a long low moan, and Gorgon let out a grunt.

"Oh, it's so big," Elia moaned. "I'm not sure if this will work." The tip of Gorgon's dick slowly slid into her, and she held there for a moment, trying to adjust to his size. She had never had anything nearly as big inside her, but it felt quite thrilling. Somewhere in the back of her mind she though about what her mother would say if she knew she was fucking an ogre. Myra helped them along, moving her hands from Elia's hips, to Gorgon's cock, and back to her own tits, making sure everything was where it belonged. She could feel Gorgon trembling with pleasure as he fucked through Myra's tits and into Elia's pussy. His balls were resting on Myra's stomach, and she could feel them tightening up, despite their immense size. She knew Gorgon was getting close, and wouldn't know not to do it inside her.

"Elia, I think our large friend is ready now," Myra said. Elia looked down, saw Myra give her an urgent look, and quickly fell forward. Gorgon looked shocked and disappointed that his cock was no longer in the pretty elf ladies pussy. He also looked like he was about to cum. Myra squeezed her tits around his cock, and moved them rapidly. Gorgon let out a groan that was nearly a howl, and an enormous jet of white cum shot out of his cock. It shot over Myra's face, and splattered down on Elia's ass, covering it. A second blast shot out onto Elia, and a third. The fourth shot had less velocity, and most of it landed on Myra's face. The rest all landed on Myra.

When gorgon was done, both elves were covered in his cum. Elia was covered from her neck down to her feet, the hot sticky ogre cum already running off her body. Myra's silver hair seemed to blend seamlessly with her now totally white face. She spat out a mouthful of cum like a spout, and began to laugh. Elia joined in, and Gorgon looked confused for a moment.

"Gorgon hurt pretty elf ladies?" Gorgon asked in a worried tone.

"No Gorgon, you were wonderful," Myra laughed, still trapped beneath the beast.

"Yes, you certainly were," Elia laughed, rubbing his cum into her skin. She tasted some, and was pleasantly surprised. She would have guessed ogre cum to be extremely disgusting, but it wasn't, it tasted rather nice. Elia moved over to Myra, leaned down, and kissed her again. They lay on the ground together, kissing passionately, their hands rubbing Gorgon's cum into each other's bodies. Gorgon just watched in awe, amazed at how beautiful the elves were.

"Myra!" A voice shouted, and they broke the kiss and looked up. Standing on the other side of the pond were three elves, all in golden armor. Myra recognized her brother and uncle right away, as well as Ser Alton of the king's guard. "Myra, by the gods, what are you doing?" Lord Merryll looked aghast as he stared at his niece, lying naked beside her friend, both of them covered in cum, with a big naked ogre sitting behind them.

"Quick Ser Alton, kill this beast," lord Myron yelled, drawing his blade and pointing it at Gorgon. "This monster has defiled my sister and lady Elia!" Ser Alton drew his blade as well, and they both charged around the pond, swords held high above their heads.

"Quick Gorgon, run!" Myra told him. Gorgon looked confused and worried. "Go, now! Run Gorgon!" He still didn't understand what was happening, but he understood the tone in which Myra had yelled at him. Gorgon got to his feet, and bounded into the brush behind him. The girls watched him go, and then saw Ser Alton ran into the bushes after him.

"Myra, what on earth is going on here?" Lord Merryll demanded as he hurried over to them. "Did that beast attack you?"

"No," Myra said, trying to figure out what to say. She knew her uncle could be fooled, but her brother would not take this well. Myron had been jealous of her for most of their lives, and she knew how badly he wanted her. And now he would feel like he had been beaten out by an ogre. Myra knew the prince's wrath would be frightening.

"Why did you not call out?" Myron asked forcefully, staring down at Myra's naked body.

"He didn't attack us," Myra said again, but didn't know what else to say.

"Then why are you naked?" Lord Merryll demanded. "And what is that you're covered in? It looks like tree sap, only white."

"It's the ogres seed uncle," Myron said, with clear disdain. "The beast defiled them both, and they allowed it."

"No, this can't be," Lord Merryll seemed so appalled that he might be sick. "Myra, princess, tell me this is not true. Tell me you did not lay with an ogre."

"Elia and I lay together," Myra said, trying to save the situation. "Gorgon was just watching."

"You've named it," Myron looked disgusted.

"He had a name already," Myra said. "I simply asked what it was."

"You should have stuck a knife in the beast's eye," Myron spat. "He's an ogre! Instead you let him cover you in his filth. I'm disappointed dear sister, I had thought better of you."

"This matter must be brought before your father," Lord Merryll said, still looking pale and sickly. "Wash that, that filth, off of yourselves. We're bringing you back to the castle at once." Myra looked at Elia, who looked truly mortified. Elia wouldn't meet her eye. They both stood, and walked to the water with their heads down. They washed quickly, and then went and put their gowns back on. Lord Merryll seemed to calm down a bit once they were both dressed, but Myron still looked furious and disgusted. Ser Alton returned as they were dressing, and shook his head.

"I lost the beast my prince," he said to Myron. "He is fleet of foot for his size."

"Never mind Ser Alton," Myron said, "help me escort my sister and Lady Elia back to the castle, they must be dealt with." With that Myron walked off, in the direction of the kingdom. Lord Merryll shook his head in disbelief, and followed. Ser Alton looked at the girls with pity, and motioned for them to follow as well. Myra looked at Elia, but she still had her head down, and she was crying lightly. Their wonderful afternoon had gone so wrong so quickly. Myra let out a sad sigh, and followed after her brother, wondering what she would say to her father.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,256 Followers