The Elites Ch. 02 - The Origin Story

Story Info
Jon learns more about Black. Jon does anal on an airplane.
12.8k words
4.45
5.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3angle
3angle
27 Followers

Author's note:

This is Chapter 2 in the series. While not strictly necessary, I would recommend reading Chapter 1 for context.

The first part of this chapter is set in the 90s, and I couldn't resist throwing in some pop culture references and easter eggs. If something sounds familiar, it probably is. The list of all references is at the end.

Enjoy!

---

Part 1: Black

"You did what??"

"I asked Linda if she knew what Black is," replied Kate.

"Did you share the details of the video with her? I hope not," I asked.

"I summarized it so she had context."

"And what is Black? Does she know?"

"Yes, she has some idea. She doesn't know everything."

"So, what is it?"

"You can ask her in an hour. She is joining us for brunch."

"You invited your secretary to brunch? Why?"

"Because I promised her I would. Also, once you hear the details, you will have a ton of questions. I'd rather you ask the source directly."

An hour later, we were at the "Great Ranch." I was sipping a spicy Bloody Mary, and Kate and Linda were having Mimosas. I had ordered a spicy chicken sandwich (I was doing spicy today) with fingerling potatoes. Kate had ordered the mega burger, and Linda had asked for

the Salmon Salad.

"OK, Linda, the food order is in, and we have drinks in our hands. Time to talk. Spill it. What is Black?" I asked.

"It is a three-day orgy for the rich and beautiful," she replied.

"An Orgy," I said, feeling disappointed. And, just like that, it was no longer a mystery.

I had been to an orgy once (or should I say a swingers' party? I am not very clear on the distinction.) My girlfriend and I were still in college, and we had learned about a "wild NSFW" bash from an acquaintance.

We went to it, and it had been underwhelming at best. The partygoers were essentially obese, middle-aged men and women. They all wanted a piece of the very few of us in our early twenties. A pack of forty and fifty-year-olds drooling at the prospect of getting in bed with guys and gals decades younger than them. I had had a few drinks and one very unsatisfactory hand job before escaping from there. My girlfriend had left with me after receiving cunnilingus from an old man who had to take a break after every five licks. After that experience, I had given a wide berth to having sex with random strangers.

"An Orgy," responded Linda.

"Well, that's fifty grand down the drain."

"We are not going?" inquired Kate.

"Feel free to go. I won't be joining you. There is a reason people participate in orgies. Their sex life is lacking, or they are insecure and are hoping that having sex with strangers will spice things up. I am not interested in helping others. I am happy and secure with what I have. You!"

"Sweet of you to say that, but I think you have one thing wrong. Only couples that feel secure in their relationship are willing to go to these "parties" and let their partners have sex with strangers. Also, I have never been to one, and I am curious to try"

"Well, I have been to one, and it was not a good experience. It was a bunch of fat guys and their equally fat, out-of-shape wives or girlfriends trying their best to act like studs. It was a very sorry scene."

"Black is not that," said Linda before Kate could rebut.

"And, how would you know?" I asked.

"Because I have been to one," she responded.

"Case in point!" I blurted out.

Linda was in her late forties. I wouldn't call her out of shape or unattractive, but she wasn't as fit or beautiful as Kate. Sexy is probably not the adjective I would have used to describe Linda, and definitely not someone that would entice me to an orgy.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you are out of shape or any of those things I said," I apologized immediately, realizing I had said out loud what I shouldn't have.

An angry Kate scolded me, "That was very RUDE, uncalled for, and completely untrue."

"It's fine," said Linda. "And, it is not false. I am not what I used to be twenty years ago. Believe it or not, I was a very fetching woman. In the late ninety's and early 2000s, people had much more sex than you people do now. Before Facebook and before Twitter, we had time for experimentation. Have you heard of 'Literotica?'"

"Of course," I said. "The best site for erotic literature. Hence the name."

"That was our handbook," she continued. "We would read stories published on it and act them out in real life. It introduced us to the world of anal. After I got married, I was a 'loving wife.' 'Group Sex' is another genre that gave birth to Black. Of course, we couldn't try everything. The Sc-Fi stuff and the non-human sex were beyond the capabilities of the technology at that time. Some of the plots and the acts involved were out there, and we didn't bother with those either. But, by and large, there is very little we did not try."

I was speechless. "Without speech," as Elaine Benes famously said. The Linda I knew was timid, and she never ever swore. I could not wrap my head around the idea of her talking dirty. I could not picture her with another man (or woman) while her husband watched.

Kate was nodding along as Linda spoke as if this was not news. Then I remembered her mentioning that Linda had shared accounts of some of her sexual encounters.

"So, how is black a different kind of orgy? What sets it apart?" I asked.

"As I said, only the rich and beautiful are invited," replied Linda

"What do you mean by rich and beautiful? I don't mean to be rude, but a secretary's salary is hardly enough to make one rich," I said. "No one would be happier than me if Kate paid you more than her senior executives," I added quickly.

"That's a fair question," she answered. My father was a wealthy man. Old money. When he died, I, as his only child, inherited all his fortune. There was enough there to make me eligible for Black."

"Ah, I didn't know that. So, what happened?"

"During the dot com boom, I was having a lot of sex, and I was also making, what I thought, were savvy investments. Everyone knows what happened when the dot com bubble burst. In 2007, I started investing again, and then the 2008 crash happened. My portfolio of investments... "

"I am sorry to hear about that," I interrupted her. I didn't want her to relive those painful days.

"No need to be. It wasn't your fault," said Linda. "Many people suffered, but I wasn't one of them. My portfolio did extremely well. I bet against the overvalued tech companies and the overpriced housing market. I came out of it not just wealthy but also extremely rich."

"Oh! Sorry for assuming you were hard hit by those events. I seem to be apologizing a lot today."

"I have a significant amount of money invested in your company, so you better keep doing a good job."

"Why are you working as an assistant, if I may ask? You clearly don't need the money. Given how smart you are, I am sure you can have any job you want."

"Linda is not just an 'assistant,'" said Kate jumping into the conversation. "She is one of our biggest shareholders and a board member. She likes working in unassuming positions like these where no one would notice her."

"I like being close to the action," explained Linda. "I like to keep an eye on my CFO. As her secretary, I take calls from all the important people. I listen in on the important conversations. Without this job, I would not have access to the kind of information I do. I want to make sure the company is in good hands."

There was an awkward pause after she revealed she was a mega-influential investor. Thankfully, our food arrived. All of us were hungry, and we dug in.

A few minutes later, Kate broke the silence. "Jon is worried you will pull your investment from his company because he insulted you. Stock prices will plummet, and he will have to give up his expensive toys. Jon, I can assure you Linda is a vengeful woman. You will feel her wrath as soon as the stock market opens on Monday," said Kate solemnly.

I did not know if Kate was joking or not. Linda kept quiet. Apparently, that was her thing - Absorbing all information presented, revealing none.

I assumed she was joking and changed the subject, "So, tell me about your experience at Black."

"Black is not your ordinary orgy. Members of Black do not like that term to describe their events. They could not come up with a different name, so they just called it Black," said Linda

"Why is it called Black?" I asked

"The very first event was an anonymous meet-up. It was organized on Usenet."

"Usenet?" asked Kate, puzzled by the term.

"Usenet was created in the 80s to exchange messages over the internet. It was used for public postings and conversations. Its popularity declined in the 90s as other web-based forums became more popular, but it was still widely used, especially by geeks. Think of Reddit or Craig's List," I explained.

"I was a geek," smiled Linda remembering her past. "A sexy geek.

" Anyway, the post that started it all had the subject line 'Black.' Pete said he wanted something that was not conspicuous. He was trying to figure out the title when he saw the cover of Metallica's Black album staring back at him. He decided to title the post 'Black' because he couldn't come up with anything better. The name stuck."

"Wait, what! Are you telling me you are one of the founding members of Black?"

"Yes, I am. I let slip more than I intended to."

"Tell us more. This is fascinating!"

"Technically, Pete and his girlfriend Kiran were the founding members. Both were geeks, and both came from money. Pete's family owned a construction company on Long Island, and his father believed in getting one's hands dirty, no matter who their father was or how rich they were. Pete hated general contracting and the mindless labor his father had him do. He got out of Long Island as fast as possible and ended up at MIT, which suited him much better than construction work. Pete had worked at construction sites from the day he turned sixteen. He was not your couch potato geek with crumbs all over his shirt. He was the high school quarterback, exceptionally good-looking, physically fit, and smart as a needle.

Kiran, his girlfriend, was of Indian descent. Her family, too, was wealthy back in India. I am unsure what they did for a living, but she was loaded. Possibly more than Pete. She was brilliant and one of the sexiest chicks on campus."

I noticed Linda's proper vocabulary was changing. Reminiscing about her cherished college days, she looked and sounded very different.

"Kiran used to say she was an FOB - Full Of Benjamins," chuckled Linda.

"Kiran and Pete, computer geniuses, rich, good-looking kids, were from different backgrounds, but they clicked instantly. They were unified in their dislike for the stereotypical computer college grad. If you picture a hacker, what comes to mind? A chubby guy with no life, sitting in his mother's basement."

"That's not true! I was a hacker in college, and I am nothing like that."

"Times have changed, and not everyone fits the stereotype."

"Anyway, Pete and Kiran did not want to have anything to do with the stereotypical smart college kid. They liked to party with the rich kids. However, most kids they hung out with were stupid and boring, or so they felt. They started seeking people like themselves - rich but not entitled, good-looking, and smart. That's how they met Dennis and me. We were rich but possibly not as good-looking or smart as them."

"Well, someone knows false humility," Kate interrupted. "Even though you came from wealth, you are a self-made woman. You are smart and beautiful!"

"I concur," I added.

There was a pause in the conversation as the server interrupted to ask if we would like to look at the dessert menu. We all said "No." "In that case, here is your check. No rush, whenever you are ready," he said.

I paid the check and entered the amount in Splitwise. Linda and Kate started gathering their belongings, getting ready to leave. I didn't want to go yet. I wanted to hear more of Linda's story.

"Linda, can we go hang out somewhere? You can't stop now. I want to learn about Black, your friends, the sex, and more."

"I gotta finish some work before Monday's meeting, but I agree with Jon. This is much more fun," said Kate.

Linda looked unsure. It was clear from her expressions that she had already shared a lot more than she intended to. But she had enjoyed talking about her past as much as we had enjoyed listening to it. Finally, she gave in.

"My penthouse is close by. You can join me for a coffee if you like," Linda offered.

"We absolutely want to!"

She gave us the address, and we followed her. She drove a Honda Accord. I guess she doesn't like flashing her "Benjamins" as much as she used to in college. When we reached her penthouse, we realized how rich she was. It was on the 60th floor. If I had to guess, at least 5000 sq feet. It had very high ceilings and glass walls. The furniture and the artwork were very modern and muted. We sat on the oversized and comfortable couch while she fetched coffee. A few minutes later, she returned with an excellent brew and joined us.

"Please continue," I urged her once we were comfortably settled in.

"Pete, Kiran, Dennis, and I were the founding members of 'Black' before it was Black. Pete and Kiran had a lot of sex, like a lot. They had sex every day and on most days twice. And I don't mean twice, like he ejaculated twice. I mean, like once before breakfast and once after dinner, and both would orgasm multiple times during each. It wasn't unusual for them to bang three to four times a day on weekends. Dennis and I had a lot of sex too, but nothing like them."

"What did they look like?" asked Kate. "I am picturing them in my head fucking like rabbits. I want to get the image right."

"Aren't you the naughty one?" smiled Linda

"Not even close to your caliber," countered Kate.

"I have a picture of them," said Linda looking through her phone

"Here you go," she said, handing Kate the phone.

I scooched over to get a better look at the couple.

Pete was a tall man. Six three or thereabouts. Muscular, well-built, blonde hair and blue eyes. Kiran was a light-skinned Indian girl with sharp features. She was tall too. Five Ten if I had to guess. Straight, black shoulder-length hair with brown eyes. She was slim with a well-toned body. Both were smiling confidently, straight back at the camera.

We observed all of that later. The first thing we noticed was that both were completely naked!

"Linda! Why are they naked?" asked Kate

"That's how I remember them. Sorry about that. I didn't realize that this would make you uncomfortable," she stood up, reaching to take her phone back.

"Not uncomfortable at all," said Kate pulling the phone back out of Linda's reach.

Pete's limp dick looked pretty big. Bigger than mine in that state. Of course, what really matters is the length and girth it can expand to. The picture gave me no clue about that, but I wouldn't bet against it being bigger than mine when both were erect.

Kiran was a beautiful woman. She appeared very comfortable in her skin. Even though she was completely naked, her face immediately commanded my attention. She had big eyes with long eyelashes, high cheekbones, and a sharp nose. She was wearing no make-up, and I don't think she needed any. Anything on her skin would have just detracted from her beauty. She was absolutely stunning to look at.

The rest of her body was equally impressive. It had a great tone. She was curvy but not excessively so. Her stomach was flat as it gets. She had no tan lines whatsoever. Not a blemish on her skin. No wrinkles, no stretch marks, no moles, no beauty marks, no fat, no muscle lines, no tattoos, no piercings, just a beautiful light brown skin stretched over her frame. That's not to say she was all skin and bones. She wasn't. Whatever fat she had under her skin was evenly spread. Picture an ideal body with the right proportions - that was her. Her breasts weren't big, but they perfectly fit the rest of her body. There was no sag. Her nipples were dark and small but erect.

Her pubic area was the only part of her body that wasn't smooth skin. It had tiny wisps of curly hair, but it wasn't bushy. She hadn't shaved it or trimmed it. It looked perfectly natural and accentuated the smoothness of her body. She was 100% natural and beautiful.

"That's a gorgeous couple," Kate remarked, returning the phone to Linda.

"Yes," agreed Linda

"Where did you get this picture anyway, and how is it on your phone? I am pretty sure iPhones with high-end cameras weren't a thing in the 90s," I asked.

"Ever heard of high-end digital cameras? Nikon, Panasonic, Canon, and the likes? Some even had up to 40 MBs of flash drive space. The thing with digital media is that they can be copied easily. So what was in a flash drive can also be on my iPhone. Makes sense?"

"Ok, I get it. No need to be sarcastic."

"So, you, Pete, Kiran, and Dennis were close," prompted Kate.

"We were close.

"The summer of '96 were the best days of our lives. As the saying goes, 'There is a time and place for everything, and that is college.' The time was 1996, our sophomore year; the place was Boston. We did all the summer things - beaches, barbeques, rock concerts, hiking, biking, and road trips - all super fun in and of itself, but what really made the summer was sex. I could call it our sexual awakening or use some other fancy term, but for us, it was just sex. Pushing the boundaries of societal norms, the definition of moral or immoral and what was fun and what was not."

Linda paused for a second. None of us spoke.

"It all began one evening when we were hanging out at Kiran's apartment, drinking beer, and shooting the breeze. Kiran was snuggling with Pete. They would 'smooch' in between sips, sometimes when one said something endearing, sometimes for no reason. Dennis had his arms around me, and he would squeeze me every so often. We were relaxed and comfortable. Our conversation turned to sex, as it often did.

"Pete said, 'Kiran gives the best blowjobs ever.'

"He often mentioned this, and we would laugh.

"I don't know if it was the alcohol talking or if I had had enough of Pete's boasting, but this time I said, 'Dennis can make me cum in 60 seconds flat. Can Kiran do that?' I sounded more aggressive than I intended to.

"Kiran immediately responded, 'Prove it!'

"Pete said, 'Ooh, the gauntlet has been thrown! Will Linda and Pete accept the challenge?'

"That comment riled me up even more.

"Dennis was stretched out on a giant bean bag, his head comfortably nestled in it. I stood up, pulled my panties down, and threw them at Pete. I went over, hiked my skirt up, and straddled his face. I asked him to eat me, and boy, he did. I came in record time. No one was timing us, so we didn't know if it was less than a minute or not, but it was pretty quick.

"Pete was impressed. Kiran thought all my moaning, groaning, and the ultimate climaxing were fake. 'Fake, fake, fake, fake,' she said.

"I asked her to try Dennis herself if she did not believe me. Kiran looked at Pete, checking with him silently if he was OK with it. Pete nodded. Unlike me, Kiran was wearing a dress, meaning she had to get out of it. That was the first time I saw her naked, and that's when I found out that she did not wear bras. Panties were optional, and on that day, she was not wearing any. Kiran assumed the same position I had on Dennis's face and asked Pete to time her. These were pre-smartphone days. Pete had a stopwatch on his Rolex which he started and said, 'Go.' Forty-five seconds later, Kiran was in the throes of orgasm."

"45 seconds?! That is quick!" I said. I was pretty sure she was exaggerating.

"45 seconds was a long time if you were riding Dennis's tongue. He could hum a tune directly on your clitoris. Think of a high-powered vibrator, set at full, with patterns matching a song. That's how it felt. Better because his saliva produced constant lubrication and also because the idea of sitting on someone's face was pretty arousing.

3angle
3angle
27 Followers