The Elites Ch. 02 - The Origin Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked the underside of my cock a few times and then released it. It recoiled and slapped against her forehead. She wasn't expecting it to spring back like it did. She looked surprised and amused.

She did it a few more times, pressed my dick back against my stomach, as far as it would go, and then released it. It would snap back and hit her against her cheek, mouth, or forehead, depending on how she positioned my dick. It didn't hit her hard enough to hurt her. It was more like a tickle. The penis splattered pre-cum on her face where it hit her.

She was trying different variations now, "lick lick, lick slap!" or a hand job version with her moving "up, down, up, down.." and "slap!" I was enjoying this more than I thought I would have. It was also pushing me close to the edge. I didn't want to cum because of this stupid game. I started to pull away from her, but she grabbed me by the balls and pulled me closer. She tilted her head upward, opened her mouth, and then deposited my balls in them. She sealed her lips around my balls and started playing with them with her tongue. My balls were in her mouth while my cock got a break. This was great!

All this while, Pam had been moaning loudly. Once she had filled her mouth with my balls, her moans became muffled.

Archer paused at this change and looked up to see what was happening. Archer was holding her ass slightly above him. Pam wasn't pleased with this stoppage and slammed herself down onto him to get him started again. She hadn't released my balls yet, and her dropping down pulled them down with force.

I felt a sharp pain and cried out, "Ouch!" Pam released me and said, "Sorry."

I dropped back, taking a second to recover and gather myself. Archer also lifted Pam off him. We all needed a break. Archer pulled his pants up, got out of the chair, and stretched himself.

He said, "You want to have a go at her?" nodding toward Pam.

"I am not sure she is yours to offer," I responded. "She can ask me if she wants me to."

"Dickhead!" said Pam. "If I didn't want you to have a 'go at me,' why would I have licked your cock and your balls? It wasn't charity. I want something in return."

"What do you want?" I asked

"What are you good at?" she countered. "And don't say you are good at shoving your cock down my throat. While I enjoy that, it hardly requires any skills on your part. Tell me something that you are skilled at?"

I thought about it for a second. I knew how Kate would have answered. She would have said, "He is an anal expert. Give him your ass, and you will experience things you have never experienced before."

Pam was getting impatient. "Are you good at eating pussy?"

"I am," I responded slowly, "but I am even better at eating ass. And if you ask Kate, she would tell you I am gifted at fucking ass. My menu has everything, but those are the specials."

Pam looked a little unsure. "I am not into anal," she said.

"Fine, I will eat your pussy. I am pretty good at that too."

"Order the anal. Trust me, you can't go wrong," yawned Kate from her chair. She was awake!

"You slept through Pam's loud moaning and Archer's grunting, but now that things are quiet, you wake up?"

"The white noise stopped. All your moans, groans, grunts, and sighs were blocking out the hum of the airplane engine. I slept like a baby. Now that you guys are yelling at each other, sleeping is hard."

She got off her chair and walked over. She analyzed the situation and said, "What do we have here? I see a girl with only her socks on, a man with all his clothes on with a big wet spot on his pants where his goods are stashed, and my boyfriend with his shorts and socks off and his cock as stiff as a corpse.

"You need to catch up, buddy," she said, pointing at Archer. "Let's see what you have stuffed in your pants."

Archer obeyed and pulled his pants down.

"Oh my, that's one fat cock if I have ever seen one!

"I can see why you wouldn't want to have anal with that," she said, looking at Pam. "Does it even fit in your pussy?"

"Oh yeah! It does, barely," said Pam. "Once you have experienced that, you can't go back."

"I'll offer you a trade. I lend you my boyfriend, and you let that," she said, pointing at Archer's dick, "fuck my pussy"

"Hey!" I said. "I am not yours to offer"

"Shut the fuck up, Jon. You were recommending a buffet of anal just a minute ago."

"OK, you got me," I said in mock surrender.

"I strongly recommend you try out Jon's anal skills. It will blow your mind. If you don't like it, I will refund you your money."

"What money," said Pam.

"I will deposit any cum your boyfriend releases in me into an orifice of your choosing. I prefer the mouth, though."

"You are a very pushy saleswoman. All right, anal it is," said Pam standing up. She poked my chest and said, "Remember, I am an anal virgin. Take it easy. And stop means stop."

"Do you have any lubricant?" I asked, realizing I had not packed one in my travel pack.

"Do I look like I need any?" shot back Pam, pointing at her dripping pussy.

"Well, your ass is slightly different anatomically. It is not producing any ass juice, unlike your pussy"

I looked at Kate, and she shook her head. "Why don't you dip your cock into her 'jar of lube,'" she said, cupping Pam's pussy. Or use your spit or both?"

"You did promise anal. Eating ass, too," reminded Pam.

"This is taking too long," said Archer. "Let me fuck your wife while you guys figure out the logistics."

"Not his wife, dickwad," said Kate, "and I tell you when you can fuck me."

"This is taking too long," agreed Pam. "Why don't you fuck me while they figure this out."

"Your ass?" grinned Archer.

"No, my pussy, you idiot."

"I don't think I can do it in that chair anymore. It is too tight in there, and there isn't enough room to maneuver."

"How about I plop a few pillows down on the floor, and you can take me there?"

"Now look who is talking logistics," said Kate

Pam didn't respond. She tossed a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor, pushed Archer onto them, and got on top of him. She eased his fat dick into him and started riding him.

Very soon, the "Ooh, Ooh, Aah, Aah" started again.

Kate looked at me and shrugged, "Eat her ass as you promised."

She went over to Pam and patted her head. "Bend down, honey, and kiss your boyfriend. Keep your ass still, and let him do the work. To get your ass eaten, you need to make your asshole accessible."

Pam already had her legs on either side of Archer's Torso. She spread them a little more and lay down flush on him, making sure not to slide off his penis. She held his head in her hands and kissed him. Archer began thrusting again.

Kate stepped back to look at the setup. She wasn't happy. She took Archer's big hands and placed one on each of Pam's ass cheeks. "Spread them," she commanded.

Archer did as told.

Kate kneeled and peered between the ass cheeks. She looked satisfied with the position.

"You," she said, turning to me. "Sit here." She tapped a spot on the floor between Archer's legs. "Eat her ass. Lubricate her asshole!"

I tried to sit where she wanted me to, but it was tight. Archer needed to spread his legs wider to make room, so Pam had to spread hers even wider. Even if I could squeeze myself in the V formed by Archer's legs, I would have needed to be a gymnast to reach Pam's butthole while sitting down.

Instead, I lay flat on my stomach and propped myself on my elbows so I was level with her ass. Archer had conveniently spread her ass open for me, and her tiny and tight asshole jiggled in front of me. Archer was trying to hold her still, but it was impossible because the upward thrust of his hips was too much to contain. From this vantage point, I got a very close-up view of Archer's fat cock ramming into her. It had stretched her pussy wide. The cock was girthier at the base than the top, and when it was buried to the hilt in her, the pussy formed a tight seal on it. As he began to pull out, the seal broke, and a stream of pussy and cock juice flowed out.

I shifted my focus back to her butt. Opening up that tight little hole would take some doing. She had a big butt. That was unsurprising, given how huge her knockers were. However, it wasn't flabby or fat. It was well-toned but big. Archer had pulled it open for me, which made access easier, but I still had to make my way through the big ass cheeks to the closed hole.

I pushed my face in, trying to stick my tongue into her asshole. However, because the ass was moving up and down, my nose hit the target instead of my tongue. Her asshole rubbed against my nose, and for some reason, instead of clenching up, the hole opened, and she released her gas on my nose and face. I guess she had been holding it, and the slight nudge let it out.

Kate heard the fart and laughed out loud. Pam said, "Sorry! Hope you are OK back there!"

Archer chuckled and stopped moving for a second. He let go of her ass, and it snapped shut on me with half of my face trapped between her butt cheeks. I pulled out quickly. The odor from her fart was overpowering. This was like spraying perfume directly into someone's nose. I wasn't offended by the smell, but it did take me a second to recover.

Archer said, "Fuck her already; I don't think we have time for this. I am tired, and I am close to cumming."

"Much as I would like to, I can't just shove it in there without lubrication."

Then, I had an idea!

"Kate, can you bring that empty plastic cup? The one they served us water in."

Kate asked, "Why?"

"Bring it, and I will explain."

Kate brought the small plastic cup and handed it over to me.

"I am going back in," I said. "Archer, start fucking her. Keep doing what you were doing. No need to spread her ass. Go as deep in her as possible and wait for my signal."

I assumed the position I had done before the "fart incident," face a little away from her ass.

This time I focused on the fat cock stuffing the tight pussy. Pam was lying on top of Archer, and because of that, Archer's cock wasn't as wholly buried in her as it would have been if she were sitting upright.

I rested the cup on Archer's heavy balls at an angle with the lip of the cup in the slight gap between Pam's pussy and Archer's balls.

"Go!" I said.

"Archer pulled out and then slammed into her. I held the cup as steady on his balls as I could. As Archer pulled out, pussy juice leaked and trickled into the cup. As he slammed in, I took the cup away so as not to hurt either of them. I brought the cup in as the cock moved out, gathering as much sex juice as possible, and then pulled it away as it went in.

"Cool trick," said Kate, who could see what was happening.

"I feel something on me," said Archer. "What is he doing?"

Kate explained the setup.

"Wow!" he exclaimed.

"That is so innovative and kinky! Let me see if I can squeeze out more," said Pam.

I am not sure how she did it, but true to her word, more juices started leaking out. The cup was slowly filling up, and in no time at all, the cup was three fourth full.

I crawled back out and stood up. The fluid was mostly clear with a yellowish tinge. I needed to get as much of it on me and into her as quickly as possible.

I poured some of the 'lube' on my dick and spread it all over. I still had half a cup left.

"Spread her ass," I asked Archer.

Her complied

I kneeled behind her ass and placed the cup on the floor. I dipped my index finger in the juice and touched her cute asshole. Two thrusts from Archer later, I repeated the action, but I pressed a little firmer this time. The door to her ass was now well-oiled. It was time to open it.

"Unclench your butthole," I told Pam. "I don't care if you fart; just open up as much as possible."

Pam puckered her asshole. I dipped my middle finger in the 'lube' and inserted it in her asshole. It glided in with no resistance at all! I finger-banged her ass for a few seconds, pushing in more lube each time. Pam did not appear to notice. This was going to be easier than I thought. It had taken a lot of work to open Beth and Kate up.

Next, I inserted my thumb. It went in too, but not as easily. It got an "Ouu" from Pam. I fucked her with my thumb a few times until it slid in and out smoothly. Next up, two fingers. I inserted my thumb and index finger. It took a little more effort, and I had to go in very slowly, but once I was up to my knuckles, I knew I had what I needed. I spread her hole open with my thumb and index finger and poured the rest of the lube in. She was ready.

I checked my dick. It was ready too. Lubed up and hard.

"Archer, stop," I asked.

Archer stopped moving. Neither Archer nor Pam knew what was coming next. Kate was watching me with a neutral expression.

I stepped back and looked at the two of them. Archer was flat on his back. Pam was on top of him, her knees resting on the floor on either side of his thighs. Archer's cock was in Pam's pussy. Archer had Pam's ass spread wide, and her well-lubricated hole was staring straight at me. I was standing up, and my dick was well above her ass. I kneeled with my left knee outside Pam's. I placed my right foot as far wide as it would go. In this position, my dick was at roughly the same height as Pam's ass. Holding my dick in my hand, I pointed it at the center of her farthole.

"Hold still, both of you," I said.

"Oh yeah!" said Kate as she realized what I was doing.

"Wait, let me get off Archer first," said Pam in panic as she realized what I was about to do.

Archer said nothing but grabbed Pam harder so she couldn't move.

Very slowly and very gently, I inserted the head of my penis in her hole. It slid in without effort. I kept inching deeper into her until I was completely in. Her ass offered very little resistance.

Pam yelped loudly -" AAAaaOoouuccHHH."

"Did I hurt you?" I said, afraid she was in pain. I wanted to pleasure her, not hurt her.

"NOO... It feels SOO Good," she screamed. "Stay still. Let me enjoy being plugged."

"She is loud if you haven't guessed already," said Archer. "She is very loud. If she wants you to stop, trust me, she will say Stop."

"Jon, don't move! Archer, fuck my pussy, as slowly as you can," directed Pam.

"I can only fuck your pussy. I have no other option. You don't need to specify it," said Archer starting to move.

"Smart ass. I have no idea who is where and in what hole. I can't see what's happening, so shut the fuck up and do as you're told."

"I can solve the 'not being able to see' problem," said Kate. She took her Apple watch off and put it on Pam's wrist. She unlocked it and opened the camera preview app on the watch. She then moved back, pointed her phone camera at her ass, and zoomed in."

"What do you see now?" asked Kate.

"Two big cocks in me," responded Pam gleefully.

I was still motionless. Archer picked up the pace and started going in harder and faster.

Pam started her "OOH, OOF, AAH, AAH." Only this time, she was much louder.

After about thirty seconds, she commanded Archer to stop.

"Your turn, Jonny boy, show me how good you are at this"

I started slow, slow out, and slow in

"AOUUU, OOAAA," she screamed. It sounded louder if that was possible.

Kate plugged her ears with her finger.

Whenever I fucked a new ass, I needed to find my bearings. The constraints of this position made it harder to sense her and find the correct angle. I went in the zone, and I tuned her out. The "AOOUS" and the "OOAAS" faded into the background. I tried to make my usual adjustments but couldn't do this by simply moving her like I usually did. Her ass was immobile, pinned in position by two hard cocks. I had to adjust my position to make this work. I changed my kneeling stance, pushed my feet out a little wider, and then brought them back in. Suddenly, it just clicked! Everything had fallen into place. I started thrusting faster and reached optimal speed.

Pam's moans changed to, "Ooooooooo, Ooooooo. OH MY FUCKIN LORD!! I have never experienced this before. Thank. You, Jon! Thank you, Kate!" said Pam between her moans and groans. "A -Fucking-Nal orgasm!!"

"Let's rock her at both ends. What do you say, Archer?" asked Kate.

Archer responded by pulling out and pushing back in.

Now both of us were moving. We hadn't found a rhythm yet. He was moving faster than I was. Every time he went in, he jostled me off position. I was struggling to remain in place.

"Not working, you guys! Get your act together," said Pam.

Kate said, "Follow my beat. When I say 'Ass in,' Jon pushes in, and Archer pulls out. When I say 'Pussy in,' Archer moves in, and Jon moves out. Got it?"

I nodded, and Archer grunted a yes.

"Ass-in.....Pussy-in.....Ass-in" directed Kate.

We followed her instruction. I pushed in, and Archer pulled out, then Archer rammed in, and I pulled out. We were getting into a rhythm.

"Ass-in...Pussy-in...Ass-in," Kate sped up.

We went faster.

"Ass-in..Pussy-in..Ass-in," Kate sped up even faster.

I gestured to Kate to stop. Kate understood and maintained the beat.

"Ooooooooo, Ooof, Oooooo, Aah," moaned Pam.

"That's one yummy sandwich," said Kate. "I dub thee, 'The Pam Sandwich.' A straightforward recipe. Archer is the first layer. Pam is spread on top of Archer. Layer Jon on top, and you have your sandwich. Of course, don't forget to insert the two cocks, a fat one in the pussy and a long one in the ass.

"So, what do you think of my recommendation? Like the anal?" asked Kate.

"You recommended anal, not double penetration," Pam said between grunts.

"Potato, Potaato," said Kate.

"It is NOT Potato, Potaato'! This Potato, Pressed Potato Ham Sandwich with a side of coleslaw."

"You don't like it?"

"I never said that"

"Would you have preferred vanilla anal over a pressed Sandwich?"

"First, your boy knows how to fuck an ass. It is anything but vanilla. Now I know what you mean by an anal orgasm. Second, imagine your ass stuffed with a big cock and experiencing the big A, and, at the same time, a fat dick is fucking your pussy. A couple of rogue cocks have invaded my body, and they are having their way with it. My ass is full of cock, my pussy is full of cock, I feel the cock in my tummy, I feel a cock all the way in my throat. My body is squished between two incredibly sexy men. No, I would NOT have preferred vanilla anal."

Pam was not responding in well-articulated sentences. It was more like, "No, ooh-aah-oo, I would NOT, OOOOOAAHoo, have, AaaAAA, preferred vanilla, AouAOUAO. ANAL"

"Can you Oohhh Oohh, go any, Aoouu, Aouu, FASTER, "OUuuueee," Jon," she asked.

I would have liked nothing better than to fuck her harder and faster. I decided to go for it. I still needed to maintain rhythm.

"Ass-in, Pussy out, Ass-in, Ass-out, Pussy in, Ass-in, Ass-out.."

I doubled the speed. I was fucking her ass at twice the pace of Archer's.

"Ooohh.. Go, Jon, go! Go, GO, GOO! I LOVE it. Ravage my ass. Fuck the shit out of my ASS. Faster, Faster!"

"Ass-in, Pussy-out, Ass-in, Ass-out, Ass-in, Ass-out, Pussy-in, Ass-in, Ass-out.."

I doubled my speed again. I was fucking her ass at four times Archer's speed.

Out of nowhere, I felt a spurt of hot liquid on my cock. Archer's fat cock was cumming buckets. It had popped out of her pussy and was like a hose dumping out incredible volumes of white, gooey liquid. He covered Pam's pussy, but also my balls and my dick in his cum. My balls were coated with the white stuff.

I was too shocked to react. I kept pounding the ass at 4X speed.

Kate clapped gleefully. "Sploosh! I never thought I would see this day. Jon's balls covered in another man's cum!"

As I thrust into Pam, I also deposited Archer's seeds in her ass. Her ass was sucking in every drop of cum that Archer was spraying on my cock.