The Elites Ch. 02 - The Origin Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I pulled out reluctantly because Archer was done, and he did not want to be pinned to the floor any longer. As I removed myself from Pam, white liquid started pouring out her yawning holes.

Ever since watching the Black video, Kate and I had taken pictures or videos of moments we thought were worth remembering. This was such an occasion. Kate snapped a few pictures on her phone and showed them around.

Pam collapsed into a puddle of frothy mess.

"My turn," said Kate. "Kate Sandwich time."

"I can't do it anymore," said Archer, exhausted. "But I can watch while you masturbate."

"How about you? Can you fuck my Ass? Need a big A," she asked me."

"I can," I said. But it would help if you got out of your pants first.

"No, you can't," said Pam. "I haven't cum yet! How about you get back to fucking my ass?"

"I thought you had orgasmed already?" countered Kate.

"Well, I am not done yet. I want more."

"Ladies, I was cramping up in that position," I said. "Kate, how about taking those pants off while we take a breather?"

Kate took her time getting out of her leggings. She brought her ass close to Archer's face and slow-twerked while pulling her pants down. Once she was pants-free, she said, "Ready when you are."

"Pam, doggy style, please," I instructed. "Kate, same deal. On all four, please. We need to form a train. Kate first. Pam behind Kate, and I will bring up the rear. No pun intended!

"Pam, warm Kate up. Let's get her nice and ready while I do your rear."

"Warm her up, how?" asked Pam.

"Lick my ass, silly. Open my hole. Get some saliva in there. I will provide instructions as we go along," said Kate.

"First, spread my ass."

Pam did as instructed.

"Do you see my beautiful black hole?"

"By that, if you mean your butthole, yes, I do."

"I am copying Jon. Using the same phrases he does," Kate said.

"Now, get close and inhale," continued Kate.

"Why? How does that help?"

"Once you get your nose close, I will fart into it," laughed Kate.

"Bring it on. I am not a prude like Jon."

"OK, then, kiss my puckered hole," said Kate.

Pam spread Kate's ass cheeks and placed her lips on Kate's ass bud.

"I am in position, Jon. Your turn!" said Pam thrusting her ass back and up

I placed the tip of my penis on her inviting asshole. It was much more welcoming this time. I gently pushed the head in.

"OOOoohh," said Pam.

"All set, GO!" said Kate.

Immediately, Kate thrust her ass back, pushing her asshole into Pam's mouth, and let out a big fart. At the same time, I thrust in, penetrating her ass.

"Mmmmmm..," inhaled Pam. "I love it! I never thought I would love the smell of a woman's ass, but I do. I am going to kiss and lick the hell out of it."

I knew what she meant. I loved rimming Kate too.

Pam buried her face in Kate's ass and started licking it. I could hear muffled "Oooh, Aaahs" from the depth of Kate's ass as I began fucking Pam's butt.

After a while, Pam inserted her index finger into Kate's ass. She turned around and said, "I am a fast learner!" She licked her finger and said, "Mmm.. tasty!"

"Good Job, Pam!" Kate complimented. "Now, fuck my ass with your finger."

We soon established a rhythm. I thrust my cock into Pam, and she plunged her finger into Kate's ass. I pulled my cock out, and she pulled her finger out. When I went faster, she went faster. When I slowed down, she did too. Her finger was like an extension of my dick. I could fuck both women with one thrust!

A few minutes in, a voice on the PA system came on. "This is your captain speaking. We will be landing in Las Vegas shortly, and the seatbelt signs will come on. If you need to use the bathroom, please do so before the signs light up." There was a pause, then the voice continued, "You may wish to wrap up any other activities in the next 5 minutes. Our crew will be coming by for a safety check."

We looked at each other. "That explains why we haven't had any service in the last couple of hours," said Archer. "The flight crew knows what we are up to!"

"It's a shame they did not want to join us," said Kate.

"We have 5 minutes to wrap up," said Pam urgently. "Jon, cum in me!"

"What about me?" asked Kate. I need something bigger than your finger. "All that appetizer and no main course?"

"Let's do this," I said. "Line your asses up next to each other. I will fuck the both of you."

We disentangled. Kate moved to her right, and Pam moved forward and beside her. They were still on their fours. I moved forward and placed my penis on Kate's pussy lips. She knew what I wanted. She thrust her ass back, spearing her pussy on my pole. We called this "reverse doggy style." I kneeled motionless while she moved back and forth on my dick. She clenched and unclenched her strong vagina muscles, sending pleasure waves deep into my loins.

I placed my hands on her butt, and she stopped. I took out my slippery dick and rammed it into her ass. Kate did not believe in slow. She wanted high intensity.

"Ass-in... Ass-out" five times. After five times, I turned to my left and penetrated Pam's ass.

"Ooooohhh," she moaned

"Ass-in... Ass-out," five times, and then I returned to Kate.

I switched back and forth between them without pausing. The sensation of fucking two asses with different textures and tightness was incredible. I decided to mix things up a little more.

"Ass-in... Ass-out" into Pam. "Pussy-in Pussy-Out" into Kate. "Ass-in... Ass-out" into Kate and "Pussy-in Pussy-Out" into Pam.

"Oooooohhh..," said Pam as I invaded her ass

"Ummmm," said Kate as I invited myself into her pussy

"Oooggggooh," said Kate as I rammed into her asshole

I cycled through their assess and pussies. Each time I entered a different canal, the sensation was different. I picked orifices at random, keeping the women guessing. They didn't know who or where they would get hit next. Kate started moaning loudly too. It was hard to match Pam, but it felt like she was trying out the loud moaning thing and enjoying it.

A couple of minutes later, as I thrust into Kate's pussy, she started cumming, "Yeaaahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhh Yeaah"

I instantly jizzed too. I moved my spurting cock out of her pussy and quickly shoved it into Pam's ass and then her pussy, depositing hot cum into both holes. I finished off with one last thrust into Kate's ass.

I stepped back and looked at the two asses in front of me. Cum was dripping from all four holes.

"Take a picture!" said Kate.

I picked up her phone and captured the two pussies and the two assholes overflowing with cum juice.

The seatbelt signs came on.

We went back to our seats and collapsed. Except for Archer, none of us had any pants on. We loosely buckled ourselves in.

The attendant came to check in on us. She saw the mess on the aisle floor, looked at the three pant-less passengers, and retreated quickly behind the curtains.

"Didn't we just break Rule #2 - 'no sex 48 hours before Black'?" Kate asked Archer

"According to Rule #10, Rule #2 does not apply if you choose Synorax, which I intend to do," responded Archer.

"What is Synorax?" I asked.

"Same question," said Kate.

"You don't know!? Oh, you are in for such a treat! You will find out soon."

---

List of Easter Eggs and Pop Culture references -

"FOB" - "Fresh Off the Boat" - A term used to describe first-generation immigrants yet to assimilate. "Full of Benjamins" - Rich.

"There is a time and place for everything, and that is college" - A quote from South Park.

"Literotica" - self-referential- Anachronistic reference - Literotica did not exist in 1996, AFAIK.

"Without speech" - Quote from Seinfeld S03E20 - "I am speechless! I am without speech."

"Usenet" - Source of erotic stories before Literotica.

"Metallica - The black album" - The self-titled album released by Metallica that was popularly knowns as the Black Album because its album cover was all black.

"Splitwise" - An app I use a lot to divvy up bar tabs. I currently owe RA $237.43.

"The summer of '96 were the best days of our lives" - Lyrics from "Summer of 69" by Bryan Adams. 69 inverted to 96.

"fake, fake, fake, fake" - Quote from Seinfeld. Elaine tells Jerry that she had faked all her orgasms.

"Rule 34" - "If it exists, there is porn of it."

"Wade" - Wade Wilson, a.k.a Deadpool, brought pegging to the world of straight superheroes.

"Archer" -One of my favorite TV shows. He is a smart, witty, and wealthy spy. Not unlike the characters that are invited to Black

"Pam" - named after Pamela Anderson. Pam has big breasts and works as a "rescue mission operator." Pamela Anderson has big breasts and plays a lifeguard in Baywatch. Pam is also the name of the character in Archer, who has massive breasts.

"Danger Zone" - Archer's favorite song.

"Sploosh" - Pam (character in Archer) introduced the gang to this word. "When a woman says 'Sploosh!', she's thinking of something that's very sexy and could give her an orgasm."

"But, I can watch while you masturbate" - Quote from Archer. The full quote is, "Lana, no offense, but I'm not in the mood. I mean, if you want to, I can watch while you masturbate, but just so you know, my heart is not going to be into it."