The Elites Ch. 02 - The Origin Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiran acknowledged that Dennis was legit. Dennis asked her if she could prove she was as good as advertised. Kiran responded by undoing Pete's pants and pulling them down. Pete's hard penis jumped out. 'Watching Kiran get off makes me hard,' he explained. Kiran sat on the floor, her mouth open and inches away from Pete's penis. 'Time me,' she said, and as soon as Pete said 'Go,' she devoured his cock. For thirty seconds, she deep-throated Pete. She went all the way down and came all the way up. I am not sure how she was breathing while maintaining such a strong suction, but she was doing it. She had her hands clasped behind her to show that she was only using her mouth and nothing else. She was going at such a furious pace that it was a blur. Thirty-five seconds in, Pete exploded. Kiran gulped some of his semen but then released his penis and took a deep breath. Pete ejaculated all over her face and her hair. It was evident that she had had a lot of practice. She had closed her eyes just in time to escape being blinded.

"Once Pete was done, Kiran turned around and asked Dennis if he wanted her to prove that Pete wasn't faking it. I said, 'I think all the proof we need is on your face.'

"'You sure' asked Kiran looking at Dennis. 'It is only fair that we play by the same rules.' Denis looked at me, asking for permission. I gave in and said, 'Yes.'

"Dennis came in 25 seconds flat. He said he would have beat the 35 seconds if he hadn't been so aroused from 'eating pussy.' Anyway, Kiran was grinning from ear to ear with both Pete's and Dennis's cum all over her. No part of her face wasn't covered with the white stuff.

"'You want a turn?' she asked me, but I declined. She did eat me many times afterward, but it would have been a great end to that evening if she had made all three of us orgasm.

"From that day on, we had sex as a group. Of course, Kiran and Pete also had sex without us because we could not keep up with their libido, but Dennis and I rarely had sex without them."

"Did you all move in together?" Kate inquired

"No, we did not. We were still two separate couples. I loved Dennis, and he loved me. I did not love Pete, and neither him I. We loved having sex with each other, but we weren't all together. It did not matter to us if Kiran gave better head than I did or if Dennis ate pussy better than Pete. Pete and Kiran were sex toys to us. I wasn't intimate with them. I couldn't share with them as I could with Dennis. I am sure they felt the same way about us too."

"That is so interesting!" Kate remarked. "Is that how Black was formed?"

"Yes. After a few months or maybe a year of having sex together, we wanted more. We wanted to experiment with a bigger group: three couples, maybe four or even five.

"Pete came up with the idea of posting on Usenet, asking for participants. He wanted people like us, not random frat boys or hackers who lived in their momma's basement. The first post was cryptic and was meant for people who liked puzzles. They had to solve it to figure out the meaning. We met a few couples who could, but none were right for us. They either weren't good-looking enough or witty enough or lacked the lifestyle that came from wealth.

"Our second try attempted to resolve these issues. You needed to decipher the first post to get to the second one. The second one laid out the rules in plain English."

She fished around in her phone and showed us a screenshot of the post. It stated

"1) We are looking for intelligent couples only. If you don't think you are smart and well-educated, don't bother.

2) We are looking for couples with means. You need to pay a nonrefundable $5,000 application fee to apply.

3) Physical appearances are important to us. We are looking for sexy people. Both partners.

4) if you meet all the criteria above and are willing to pay $5K, you will have the best sex of your lives."

"We did not intend to keep the $5K regardless of selection. It was intended to weed out the non-elites," she continued.

"In the first year, we had only one applicant. But the couple met all the criteria. Theo and Katie. Adding another couple to the mix took our experience to the next level. Theo was the anal king. He knew how to eat ass and fuck ass. Of the three, he was the only one that could make me orgasm by anal. All the three women wanted him to do us anally all the time. He got tired of anal-only action. So much so that he would only perform anal sex if we allowed him to fuck our pussies first."

"Sounds like Jon. I beg him for anal all the time. He has the same God-given skill," said Kate

"Yes, Theo and Jon probably share a lot in common. I think the gift of anal orgasm is rare and should be cherished," agreed Linda.

"Katie was delicate and enjoyed foreplay more than any of us. She kissed like nobody else. She could spend hours kissing. Every so often, I would need a break from the hardcore action. Katie and I would retire to a corner of the room and kiss, caress, fondle and nuzzle all evening. That is not to say Katie could not do the hardcore stuff. Her specialty was teabagging. She could lick and swallow balls better than any of us. She enjoyed having her mouth stuffed with balls. Her pussy was the tightest, and the men loved ramming into her almost as much as she enjoyed getting it pounded.

"Katie and Theo knew many more people than us, and they spread the word. We held another 'Black' audition six months later. We received twenty-seven applications, out of which we selected eight. That brought the group size to ten couples. With a group that big, we could not have sex every day. We settled on meeting up two weekends a month. Those weekends were terrific. It was like an ala-carte menu of sex acts to choose from. As time passed, we realized that ten couples twice a month was too much. Even for Pete and Kiran. Hosting twenty people is no joke.

"In our senior year, we decided to organize Black again. This time it would be just one weekend with no long-term commitment. We expanded the group size to twenty couples for what was to be the third and final black. It was possibly the most exhausting weekend I have ever had. It was so much fun, but we knew we had made the right call making it just one weekend."

"If that was the final black, what is this one that we have been invited to?" asked Kate

"After we left college, we went our separate ways. Dennis and I focused on funding tech startups while Kiran and Pete moved to the west coast. I am not sure what happened to Theo or Katie. We kept in touch for a while but grew apart with time.

"Pete and Kiran realized the validity of Rule 34. More than the expensive education from MIT, they had graduated with an extensive and possibly one-of-a-kind experience in sex. They figured out how to monetize their expertise. They resurrected Black as once a year, one-weekend event. The rules were different, but the same litmus tests were applied. The application fee was no longer refunded."

"Well, five grand, which I believe was the cheapest ticket, will not make millions with ten or twenty couples."

"That is true. Black selects 64 couples now, and the application fee is not $5K. It is 50K. If only 64 couples applied, they would still make over 3 million annually. But they get many, many times that number from all over the country. I would say they are making hundreds of millions a year to organize an event that lasts three days.

The 5K is the event registration fee once you have been selected. They haven't changed that amount since Black II."

"People paying 50K won't mind paying a lot more for the main event if selected. Who buys those 5K tickets?"

"The elite tickets, at 50K, are limited to 8 couples. If you don't get the elite ticket, you are stuck with the 5K ones. It is a question of supply, not demand."

"I guess we lucked out."

"You sure did."

"Wait. You mean Beth, your ex, paid 50 grand?" asked Kate

"Seems like it," I responded

"So many open questions about your selection make my head spin. First, how did Beth find out about Black? Second, Beth spent 50K without you knowing it, and she registered using your email and not hers. Why? It makes no sense. Finally, and this is the one bugging me the most, why did it take so long for her application to be selected? We have been together for a year, so Beth must have applied at least a year ago unless you have cheated on me. Maybe earlier because I can't imagine her applying the day before you broke up. Black is a yearly event, yet it appears to have a backlog of more than a year."

"From what I understand, it takes six months for the process. So, yes, it is indeed a mystery," agreed Linda.

Kate looked at me, "Were you cheating on me?"

"No, I was not. You know, I would never do that. I would rather do what Linda did, invite someone to join us than lie to you," I responded.

Kate sighed. "You are right. Can you explain it?"

I shook my head.

Kate looked at Linda. She shook her head too.

"I guess we won't be solving this today," said Kate resignedly.

"Linda, I don't believe I have met Dennis," I asked, changing the subject

"He died of cancer," Linda said flatly

"I am sorry. I did not know."

"Not many people do. Most people assume I have a husband and I live in some modest part of the town. But I live alone in this fancy apartment."

"So, Black is over for you? All that wild sex, you must miss it?"

"Again, an assumption. Did I say I no longer have sex? Just because I dress a certain way and drive a certain type of car does not mean I am celibate."

Kate chuckled at my ignorance. "Linda, If I am not wrong, you have someone coming over tonight. Someone, you plan to peg?"

"That's our secret!" Linda smiled. "Now, if you will excuse me, I must dress for Wade."

---

Part 2: Anal on Airplane

It was a cold Thursday in February, and it was time to leave for Las Vegas. Linda's reminiscence had changed my mind, and both Kate and I were looking forward to Black. The elite ticket had bought us a private jet to our destination. We could have taken one of our jets (which was, frankly, better than the one they sent us), but we reminded ourselves that this was part of the experience. When we boarded the plane, we found that we were not alone. Another couple was traveling with us. I guess the organizers had decided this would be a rideshare. Again, part of the experience, so we weren't complaining.

After the take-off, they introduced themselves as Archer and Pam. We introduced ourselves and settled it.

"You didn't expect to find another couple onboard, did you?" asked Archer. "I could see the disappointment on your face."

"We didn't know what to expect, to be honest. This our first time," said Kate.

"I hope that Kate is not your real name. Most noobs make that mistake," said Archer.

An expression of confusion and shock passed over Kate's face then she responded, "Maybe it is, maybe it is not. Maybe it is a double bluff. It is all part of the mystery. Assume what you must."

"Touché," said Pam with a smile. "I think Kate is your real name, but I couldn't care less. A word of advice, the next time someone asks you, just tell them it is not your real name. Don't tie yourself in knots."

Kate didn't respond.

"What do you guys pretend to do for a living?" I asked

"I work for one of the unnamed agencies of the government," responded Archer.

"I am a deep-sea rescue mission operator," said Pam.

"I am a CFO, and he is a CEO," said Kate.

"Now you are getting the hang of it!" said Pam approvingly.

"I am going to take a nap," said Kate. "Jon pounded my ass hard last night, and I am exhausted. Need some shut-eye."

"You broke Rule #2 of Black. No sex 48 hours before Black," said Archer

"What is Rule #1?"

"There is no Black."

"Cheesy," said Kate and reclined her chair to a flatbed, wore an eye mask, and fell asleep.

I wasn't sleepy. I looked at Archer and Pam; they were sharing a chair converted to a bed, lying on it facing each other. It seemed a little cramped to me, but they looked comfortable.

Soon, they started kissing. Initially, they planted gentle pecks on each other lips. Then Pam kissed Archer's top lip while he gently sucked on her lower lip. From this, they graduated to full French with Archer's and Pam's tongues entangled and dancing to a soundless tune. They were like a couple of teenagers.

Archer reached out and slid his hands under her shirt. Pam was wearing a blue oversized T-shirt, pink leggings, and ankle socks. The T had "Danger Zone" printed on it. Archer's hands and forearms had disappeared under the shirt. He was obviously playing with her breasts, but with the loose-fit T, it was hard to tell what his hands were up to.

Archer took his hands out and held her shoulders. He gently pushed her upright, detaching her from his neck. This was Pam's cue to take her top off. She effortlessly pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor.

Now, both Archer and I were staring at a pair of substantial breasts. Pam was not wearing a bra. Archer cupped her breasts in his two hands and continued to admire them. Her breasts were big. I hadn't appreciated how enormous they were under her oversized, baggy shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off her huge knockers. Archer had big hands, but the breasts were spilling out of his hands. He squeezed them, and Pam closed her eyes. He squeezed again, and a sigh escaped her. With the size of her breasts, Archer was actually kneading, not squeezing.

He said something to Pam that I could not hear. Pam smiled and bent forward, dangling her huge tits and their erect nipples a fraction of an inch above Archer's lips. Archer's tongue shot out and smacked against her nipple. Pam lowered her left breast into Archer's open mouth. Archer sucked in as much of her tit as he could into his wide-open mouth. Pam moaned again, this time a little louder. After a bit, Pam shifted her weight and switched breasts. This time, she dropped her right breast into his eager mouth. Archer sucked on this tit too. His hand cupped and supported the part of the breast that did not fit in his stretched mouth. His other hand roamed free on her left breast. He caressed and fondled it at leisure. There was no pattern to it. He was just enjoying the breast. Pam repeated this a few times, switching one breast out for another. Her sighs were turning into louder gasps each time he sucked her in.

Archer squeezed one of her breasts, and in response, Pam pushed her other breast down, squashing it on his face. She held the back of his head and pulled it in, smothering him with her breast. She moved his head back and forth, up and down, with his face pressed on her breast. After a few seconds, Archer pushed her away, trying to catch his breath. He breathed in, composed himself, and then pointed to her other breast. Pam gladly dumped her second breast on his face. She moved him roughly on this breast. I heard Archer's muffled grunts, which Pam seemed oblivious to. After a bit, Archer pushed her away again and pointed to both breasts. Pam grabbed her tits, one in each hand, and wrapped it around his head. I could not see Archer's face any longer. All I could see was Pam's side boob. Archer reached out and grabbed her breast, and Pam let go and let Archer gain control while her hand slid under the sheets. She fumbled for a few seconds and then found his dick. A smile spread on her face as I saw movement under the blanket. From the outline, it was clear that her hands were working on an erect penis. Her hand started moving slowly, but she steadily picked up pace. Archer's grunts were increasing in frequency, and not because of the tits blocking the airflow to his lungs. Suddenly Archer reached down urgently and pulled her hands off. If I had to guess, he couldn't take the high speed at which she was operating and was about to explode. He stopped her just in time.

Pam got up off the bed, stood up, and stretched. Archer was still on his back, looking at her. After a long stretch, Pam slipped out of her leggings. She was wearing her shiny pink underwear. Pam had her back to me, and I had a clear view of her bottom.

There was just an aisle separating her and me. So far, they had been oblivious to my existence. Lying down on the bed, I was above their line of sight with an obstructed view. Standing up, that was not the case. If Pam turned around, she would have seen me ogling her.

Pam pulled the blanket off Archer and dropped it on the floor, exposing his lounge pants pulled down to just above the knees. His dick was now free and pointing at the ceiling. It was a little more than average in length but had incredible girth. It was one fat cock, and it was ready for action. Pam climbed on top of Archer and positioned his erect dick between her legs. She did not insert it into her but sat on it. She was still wearing her tight, bright pink panties. Pam started rocking back and forth on Archer. She was rubbing her clit on his cock. She closed her eyes and continued moving on him. That was a tell. She would close her eyes when she was in control and enjoying herself. After a slow start, she started grinding harder and faster. She moaned out loud as, I imagined, her fat clit pressed down on his fat cock. She must have been sweating pussy juice through her panties. Without it, the fiction from the fabric chafing on the skin of the dick would have been unbearable. They both seem to be enjoying this, judging from the number of grunts and moans coming from them.

Pam was a loud woman. I looked at Kate, who was further away from the action, to see if the noise had disturbed her. But she was sleeping peacefully.

Pam climaxed with a series of short "Ooh, Ooh, Aah, Aah, AAA" moans. Her last "AAaaa" was long and loud. Finally, she got off Archer and stood up. She stepped out of her pink panties and tossed them in my direction.

I wasn't expecting this and was surprised by it. She looked at me and winked. I guess she had been aware of me watching them. The panty had landed on my chin. She had a pretty accurate throw if she had been aiming at me. I grabbed it and instinctively smelled it. It smelled strongly of sex. A mix of her pussy juices and his pre-cum. Pam smiled as she saw me smelling her panties.

Pam got on top of Archer again and slowly guided him into her pussy. Archer thrust his hips upward into her, and she collapsed on him. Archer grabbed her ass and started moving her up and down his pole. Pam was letting Archer use her like a sex doll. She wasn't doing much physically, but she was groaning loudly. She was much louder than Kate or any other woman I had been.

Pam looked at me and beckoned. Archer could not see me from his angle. His view was obstructed by the armrest and the side table. She made two hollow fists with her hands. She pretended to suck an imaginary dick held in one of her fists and stroked another one in her other fist. She stuck her tongue out and air-licked the imaginary cock. A blow job and a hand job while being fucked in her pussy by a real cock. Only her ass needed plugging, and she would max out on the number of dicks she could simultaneously accommodate.

I am not sure if Archer saw any of her pantomimes because he kept bouncing her with no change in rhythm. Pam pointed her index finger at me and curled it toward her, gesturing me to join her. I looked at Kate, and she was still asleep. All part of the experience, right?

I exited my chair, removed my shorts and boxers, and approached her. Pam saw my dick and gasped loudly. I was hard as a steel pole, nine inches long. I was a good 2.5 inches longer than Archer, but not as girthy. Pam was pleased with what she saw. When I got next to her, Archer saw me. I was nervous for a second, but he did not seem to mind my presence.

The reclined chair-bed was low. With me standing up tall, my cock was at Pam's eye level. She pulled me closer by my balls. I got as close as possible. She pressed my cock flat against my belly and started licking the underside. She traced her tongue from the bottom of my balls to the top of my cock, which was oozing pre-cum. She flicked her tongue to lick the droplet of pre-cum and then traced her way down. By the time she got back up again, another droplet would have formed for her to lick.