The Elves and the Bathhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth and haziness continued to grow. Layne noticed the water lapping against her, the way it caressed her buttocks and breasts. She gazed around the group, and dimly noticed that the others had a glazed look in her eyes, although she could not imagine why that would feel significant. Her thoughts felt like they moved through honey. The tingling grew in strength. What had started out as a sensation on the edge of awareness was now a distinct pleasure. Her breasts heaved with each breath, the tingling in her nipples brought a low moan. She heard laughter, but by now it could have been miles away, for all the import she gave it.

The tingling moved inwards, going deeper still. Layne found herself thoroughly enjoying the experience, though she could not have formed a sentence. She felt a low, deep ache inside herself. The tingling wanted satisfaction, she thought vaguely. The issue was, she had no idea how to address it. Her mind was a floating cloud of warmth and pleasure, fragments of consciousness spread out, plankton in a sea. Then Luna's voice cut through the fog for a moment. "I think I need to touch myself now."

Yes, Layne thought dimly. This is what I need, what the tingling wants. She looked around the tub again. Most of the elves looked hazy, their outlines indistinct. Her eyes were drawn to Luna, who stood out in stark clarity, contrasting with the rest of the world. Through the delirium, Layne saw the elf seated on the marble edge of the bathing tub. Luna rubbed herself, a look of rapturous delight on her face. Her fingers slid messily across her clit, gliding through a mix of bathwater and Luna's own wetness. As Layne watched, the fingers of the elf's other hand disappeared between her legs, and Luna responded with a groan.

Layne heard a deeper groan, and looked across the tub. The bathhouse looked less solid than ever, the noise from the main chamber inaudible. Somnus had come into crisp detail now, the same as Luna. The elf's braid dangled into the water, chestnut color darkened. The elf stroked his cock, hand twisting under the surface of the bath. His jaw was tight, and his muscles were stiff. As Layne watched, he started to stroke faster, hand still twisting with each motion.

Her thoughts still felt like sap, except for the focus on the two elves. She heard a throaty moan, and felt the tingling pleasure reach new heights as she turned her head. Selene had three fingers inside herself, and rocked her hips back and forth, grinding against the butt of her hand. Seeing Selene made Layne realize that while she had noticed the others, she had yet to start relieving her own ache. Her hand went between her legs. The minute she put her fingers to her clit, the tingles sharpened in focus. They remained vague throughout the rest of her body, but where her fingers were, a wave of pleasure rolled out. She could feel her pulse between her thighs as blood rushed to the site of her arousal. As she began to rub herself, she noticed that both her clit and lower lips were swollen and flushed. Each hint of touch brought ecstasy forth.

Layne massaged her swollen clit, feeling waves of pleasure course through her. As she watched, Somnus stood, auburn braid trailing down his back. He waded slowly through the pool towards Luna, still stroking his erect shaft. Luna rubbed herself with increased vigor, wailing with pleasure. When Somnus got close, she turned over, belly resting on the cold marble floor of the bathhouse. The tall elf closed the distance, taking two fingers and dipping them into Luna before swiftly thrusting into her. Luna cried out, and Layne's fingers moved faster between her own legs. As Somnus began to fuck the lilac-haired elf, Layne could have sworn she felt her own pleasure respond, pulsing with each thrust.

She heard a grunt and her head turned. Gwyned had finally cut through the haze. The elf approached her, hard cock hanging free between his legs. He locked eyes with her, and Layne's belly stirred with warmth. Still touching herself, she began to spread her legs, but something inside her froze. Sudden as showering glass, the tingles receded for a moment. They did not disappear, but became trapped behind an invisible wall in her mind. The bathhouse was in detail for a moment, the abrupt switch almost painful.

Layne looked over her shoulder, towards Selene. The elf was still masturbating, a look of pure delight on her face. As Layne looked towards her, the elf locked eyes and nodded, almost imperceptibly. The tingles and pleasure came rushing back as if receiving permission to break through the wall, flooding her senses and dulling her thoughts once more. Layne became acutely aware of the deep, aching need in her loins as her hand returned to its place between her legs. The awareness of Somnus's thrusts reappeared, and she looked towards Gwyned. Her legs spread, and she gave Gwyned her most lascivious smile, and then the elf entered her.

Layne's vision went black, and then was filled with a cosmos of stars. Each tingling piece of her was an individual light in a sea of flickering flames. As she rubbed her clit, the sea got brighter. With each thrust from Gwyned, the flames reached a roar, bolstered by her awareness of Somnus and Luna. She was awash in the sea of pleasure, separate from the reality of the bathhouse. As she peered across the sea of her own sexual joy, she saw a twin lake of twinkling lights that she knew to be Somnus and Luna. As she explored the interior of her mind, she saw a separate point of brightness. She called out with her mind, and knew that it was Selene. She beckoned to her companion, and felt Selene's mind respond.

As Gwyned continued to fuck her, Layne began to regain physical awareness. She felt each time the elf's cock stretched her pussy, bringing her to a new peak of ecstasy. She rubbed at her clit passionately, hand having a mind of its own as it fed the pleasure and tended to her aching loins. She turned her head, and saw Somnus and Luna. The male elf had a beautiful, statuesque body, and he was sliding in and out of Luna. With each thrust, Luna shoved her ass back into him, causing her cheeks to jiggle as she moaned. Layne was aroused like never before. Then she turned her head slightly further, and saw Selene approaching.

As Selene walked towards her, Layne rubbed her clit harder, fingers working frantic circles across the fat red nub, vaguely registering squeals of pleasure that she realized were her own. Her elven travel companion looked at her with a deep, smoldering lust combined with soft tenderness. "Layne," she said breathlessly. "I want you to eat me. Please..."

Layne nodded frantically, trying to get words out between groans of pleasure. "Selene...I...yessss"

Gwyned continued to fuck her, while she touched herself desperately. Hearing Somnus and Luna's pleasure had already pushed her arousal to the extreme. Then, as she laid on the cool marble, the elf who had become so dear to her swung a leg across and slowly straddled her face.

Layne had tasted men before, had tasted herself on her fingers, but nothing prepared her for the divine experience of tasting Selene. The elf adjusted her lips slightly, positioning her clit. Layne wrapped her lips around it eagerly, lapping at Selene's juices. She felt the elf's wetness trickling down her chin, as the salty musk filled her mouth. Looking up at the elf, she saw the firm body that had given her pangs of hidden desire. Her eyes met Selene's and she saw the lust and affection mixed there, all the while Gwyned pounding her tight cunt.

As Gwyned fucked her, she began flicking her tongue across Selene's clit. Selene's throaty moans filled the air, inspiring Layne to lick faster. As she did, she heard a long moan, growing towards a scream. She looked as well as she was able in her current position, and what she saw aroused her even further. Still facedown on the marble, Luna's entire body shook, her thighs and ass trembling furiously in the middle of what was clearly the throes of orgasm. As Somnus pulled out of her, Layne could see his seed dripping from Luna as she collapsed silently onto the stone.

Layne's focus was pulled back to her own situation as Gwyned thrust into her again. Her entire body was on fire with pleasure, but even so her mind was devoted to pleasuring Selene. She wrapped her lips around the elf's clit and sucked at it, eliciting a scream of delight. As she worked her mouth on the elf's body, she heard Selene speak haltingly "Gwyned, I would...I...want her to be mine..."

Gwyned's cock pulled out of Layne, leaving her cunt begging. She moaned in protest as she licked Selene. In one fluid motion, the elf turned around. She remained sitting on Layne's face, but her mouth reached Layne's desperate clit. Before Layne could react, the elf wrapped her own lips around the needy pleasure button.

Layne had experienced a man's mouth on her before. In fact, she had experienced it recently, from Gedric. However, nothing could have prepared her for the way Selene's mouth felt on her, while her body was at its state of heightened arousal, filled with elven herbs and stimulated by the sight of Luna and Somnus and the recent presence of Gwyned's cock.

She squealed, her legs spreading of their own accord. Her feet rose into the air, and her moans quickly elevated in volume. She tried to continue pleasuring Selene, but found herself unable to choose conscious actions. Selene licked and sucked at her, pleasuring her in a way that a part of Layne's mind knew had to come from practice. Layne saw stars again, but could not focus on anything besides her own gratification. What had started as pleasant tingles were now painfully sharp as she ached for orgasm. Her hands scrabbled at the marble floor, trying to find purchase. Her legs wrapped around Selene's head, and her toes curled.

Layne was lost in her pleasure, wailing and screaming and moaning as Selene ate her cunt. She wanted it to go on forever, while simultaneously needing release immediately. The pleasure built and built, never reaching a peak. Her muscles were tense and her pleasure was lava as it coursed through her. Her ass and tits trembled endlessly. Then, when she thought she could take it no more, Selene dipped fingers into her and made a beckoning motion.

Layne's orgasm hit like a hurricane. The trembles became more and more drastic, her legs squeezing Selene even tighter. She heard a moan so loud her voice went hoarse. As the rest of her muscles release, she felt her cunt spasming again and again as she finished in Selene's mouth. Then the world went black.

Layne awoke to the steam of the bathhouse and realized she was laying limply in the water. The mental haze was gone, but the elves were all still there. She looked, and her eyes met Selene's. The elf smiled, and Layne's heart skipped a beat. "What...happened?"

"Well, I had a delightful time giving you an orgasm that actually made you faint. And by then, besides myself, Gwyned was the only one not to have climaxed under the goddess' influence. So I climbed on top of him and..."

Noticing Layne's scarlet flush, Selene paused, giving her a devious grin before continuing. "The outcome is, I know my next step. And yours, if you still would like to accompany me. However, it will undoubtedly mean that clearing your name has to wait."

Layne turned the idea over briefly. She had already been sad about the elf leaving, even if she had refused to admit it or think about it. They had shared tough times together, and Selene had certainly helped her broaden her horizons. And it went without saying that that was before she included the elf goddess sex ritual, with everything that had occurred there.

"I will go with you, at least for the time being," Layne said, face still red. Selene smiled, but for once it did not appear that she was laughing at Layne's expense.

"I am glad to hear it. The ritual did provide me with some clarity, in its way. I will travel to a shrine to Amathera in the elven homelands. Along the way, I will stop at my people's glade to get the blessing of my clan elders. I will explain the details as we travel."

Layne felt a spike of anxiety, but had made her choice. "Alright. In that case, we should start traveling."

Selene nodded, and climbed out of the bath...

12