The Email

Story Info
3 Wives have a bit too much fun on a night out.
1.2k words
3.83
19k
21
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Email.

(Writers note: This is a very short story how a husband wakes up to find an email written by his wife confessing to a night out with two other wives it seems they had a bit too much fun. Sorry no sex in this story. I'm putting it in the Non Erotic section but it could be in the loving wives section as their is a loving wife. If anyone likes the story I will expand the story. Yes I know trolling for compliments does not go down well, but it is a way to know if readers like something.)

I'm not sure what time I got home but it was either late or early depending on your point of view. Me and 2 other friends John and Karl both solid good friends, we had all become good friends over the years, we had been out on a lads night out.

Our wives were on their own night out. We do normally go out as a group but this time we agreed we would have our separate nights out.

It was a bit hazy getting home us lads probably had more beer than we should have had, all of us being 40+ you would expect us to think before getting too drunk, but we kicked back played pool, got chatted up by waitresses and some of the other women.

We are hunky as my wife would say, we work in the construction industry and we work out as do our wives. Me Karl and John are roughly 6ft tall and all well built.

We had a good time, I think, nothing got broken apart from maybe some hearts as we turned down the invites from the various women. You see we have 3 gorgeous wives why would we want anyone else?

As my brain kicked in I realised my phone was ringing it was Karl...

"Karl what's going on?" I asked groggily.

"Hey Gary how's the head?" he asked he didn't sound too bad.

"Its been better...why are you calling now? Its still night.." I said as I tried standing up...

"Gary, Luisa isn't home yet, I'm guessing Corinne isn't home yet either. I just spoke to John Charlotte isn't home either." His tone had gone serious.

I sobered up very quickly when I realised he was right and my wife wasn't home yet.. I checked my text messages nothing and no voice mail either, but I noticed my email had a message in the inbox.

"Karl I will get back to you, in the meantime try calling your wife if you haven't already done so."

"Of course I tried calling my wife, that's why I called you my wife's phone is just going to voice mail."

I opened up my email and saw the message, I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly read the message.

"Karl, call John and meet me at the Police station In town. The ladies have got themselves into a bit of trouble. Let's go and rescue them."

"Okay Gary on my way."

I Sent a message to my wife telling her we were on our way. I know in theory I shouldn't drive. But after several glasses of water and several paracetamol I felt as sober as I could be.

I just had a short time to read the message again despite my wife being drunk I think she has written a good account.

"Gary,

sorry about this but me and Charlotte and Luisa are in trouble...let me start by saying I am so sorry if this causes you any embarrassment.

Just so you know we are safe but we are locked up in a Police holding cell.

I don't know if you want to know what happened but I will give you my version, which by the way is sketchy at best it got a bit blurry as the night went on.

By the way how was your night with John and Karl? I know your night out was probably just going to a sports bar and watching the football. And of course have a few beers and maybe be chatted up by the women in the bar. Yes us wives know what your nights out are like.

Its a pity us wives didn't join you. Anyway I will tell you as much as I can. We got dressed up all looking glamorous Charlotte in the Black mini dress showing off her curves and her legs of course. Luisa our Mexican hottie, she looked great in her off the shoulder short evening gown.

And for me? the dress that you bought me, the long red dress with the slits up the legs. We looked good and the taxi driver who picked us up kept telling us how good we looked. In fact he tried to get our phone numbers but we told him we had three hunks waiting for us at home.

Anyway we got to the bar and we bought our drinks and got some snacks. We chatted amongst ourselves and drank several beers each, yes I admit I drank too many beers.

We danced a few fast songs in our group. You could see the sharks moving around us. Several studs tried chatting to us and asking to dance but we politely said we were just there for drinking and dancing by ourselves nothing else.

We did play a couple of games of pool and the crowd that watched us seemed to appreciate our skill, but it might have been the way our dresses exposed our skin. But generally we were just having a good time. But the three studs were getting on our nerves and getting a bit touchy, you know we wouldn't encourage anything.

And you know we can handle ourselves, in fact you would be surprised at how restrained we were.

Luisa actually punched one stud in the nuts. Then Charlotte punched one stud in the face. Then of course there was the one stud that just wouldn't leave me alone.

And eventually I grabbed him and stepped on his toes with my stiletto heel while he was going down his face collided with my knee.

That's when the Police came and took us away and the three studs too they are in a much worse state than we are. So that's why we are here in the Police cell. Apparently the studs want to sue and of course we will counter sue.

The Police here at the station are being very nice to us they have given us blankets and coffee, well me least the others are still sleeping it off, anyway its time you and the others came down here bail us out.

I know its 3 am and I just woke up from the effect of at least 7 or 8 beers and several shots of various spirits. But you should see Luisa and Charlotte, they are still out for the count. Yes I know we should have contacted you before this but honestly none of us are in any state to think straight.

The studs next door all look very worse for wear and they are not happy with us. They keep shouting things that their mothers would disapprove of. The officers have told them to quiet down but I think they are just upset about being beaten up by three women. Anyway please come and get us. I love you Gary."

It took 20 minutes to get to the station and us husbands paid the bail and took our wives home. All 3 of us men were proud of our wives. Post drinking sex was definitely going to happen.

(Writers note: This is just a short story Idea. I might expand it another time. Thanks for reading)