All Comments on 'The Emergence of Jocelyn'

by JocelynF99

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another one written to see

how low a score he/she can get. It should be in gay male but it's so badly written it would be one star no matter where it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Um, yeah...

I think you're kind of got lost, buddy.

Go straight down to Non-Consent, take a right at Erotic Horror. Second street down, just past Anal, is Fetish.

Moron.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
What was that?

Whatever turns you on, man. Probably another category would be better.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
I think you have got quite a few probs...

...but the "wrong category" seems to be the slightest one.Are you sure you want to continue this selfdestruction of your psyche?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What. The. Fuck?

One of us is in the wrong site and I'm thinking its you.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Of course wrong category, but...

Of course wrong category, but: A wife that stays married to a man like this one for 30 years, never cheated, never got divorced to follow with her life, to try to be a mother, sure is a Loving wife!!!! About the story: 1st - gay or CD would be better; 2nd - Some parts seem to be written by a teenager, and an easy way to write less is to "copy and paste" the fucking dialogues, using and abusing "Daddy's"...So an easy 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Lit, make a new category for these sickos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
didn't go as planned?

Seemed to go EXACTLY as planned!

It was the thought that some problem or conflict would arise that might change perspectives or behaviors that I allowed myself to skim this, But THAT was the trap. Another celebration of a gay coming out party put in the wrong category! Is THAT what didn't go as planned? Not using the gay category? What do you want? People to say "oh good, what a nice tale a of gender confused sicko!" or did you actually want people to tell you just how juvenile and horrible and disturbing this journal entry is? This isn't a story. This is a confession. It is a cry for help, at some level. When will these sickos learn that NO category in literotica has readers qualified to give you the type of help you really need.

OH DADDY! PALEEZE! Take me to Therapy and get me on some REAL DRUGS that WILL WORK! Save me from this self destructive path!

pardon me while I barf, and then get youself checked in some place. Literotica is NOT going to make ANYTHING BETTER for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

i use to believe to each his own but how sick can you be go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelievable

There are no words as to why this drivel is posted here. Depression is not sexy. Obviously your husband character needs help. Or post this in a more appropriate category. Wishing again for negative voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a new low.

Gay nigger slut cuck dog shit.

jrichard1953jrichard1953over 8 years ago
Ok

Ok story but is this gay or shemale. Should be shemale in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
white trash peckerwood

gay cracker loving, inbreeded honkey fag shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Duh

What the fuck did I just read. I just don`t fucking know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear annony that's how we all feel

when we read your dumbass comments gave it a 5 just to piss on you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not new, not unique, not even creative....

....just homosexual/cuck-boy drivel. And weird....really weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dayummmm...

John this. John that. See Jane run. See Tom cry. You get the point.

cultofstrawberrycultofstrawberryabout 6 years ago
Hmm

Normally I don't care for cuckold fantasies, but this was really wrll-written and presented in a way that seemed healthy for both husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't have it both ways

If he's a sissy and wants to worship cock, then there's simply no way he loves his wife. That set of facts doesn't work. And what woman would want to have anything to do with him? She's obviously unhappy and dissatisfied with him from the very start of the story. Why stay married? There wasn't a decent, likable character in this entire mess. Throw them into the swamp for the alligators and start again. And post this garbage in fetish or gay male. LW is the wrong category for this crap. This was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

There was a lot of ignorance in that last comment. A wife can love a husband and still like a big cock every so often. Sissy service is greatly appreciated.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
fucked up

someone call 911 and have this idiot committed

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love

Love these amateur psychiatrists who just know what a healthy relationship is. Then they gush about how wonderful this must be for husband and wife. Dumb shits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was this written by a ten year old?

I mean the dialogue was just awful. And the minute his wife turns into a BBC slut John's out of there and filing for a divorce. She wants to risk her life with every nasty disease known to man, that's her choice. No man would touch her with a ten foot pole. And no man would stay married to her. Beyond stupid story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I need to floss my brain...

...to make it clean again.

I did enjoy the comments, however!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a soon to be sissy makes me look foward to th weekend. So i can feel his cock cum in side of me. While i am drees like a tart in thong bra stockins in full make up. Looking forwad to be a sissy faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look forward to the weekend as i said before will let you know what its like cum filled mouth and ass. Plaese fuck me hard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should it not be in transsexuals?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous