The Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't mind," Nimue murmured.

"Wouldn't you prefer something a little larger? A lake, river or even the ocean?"

Nimue shrugged, as the naiads joined her at the surface, sticking their heads out to join the conversation. "I'm an outcast. The open water is nice, but there's a lot of danger for a lone mermaid. That's how I was captured."

I conceded that point and looked at the three naiad who giggled softly. "Naiad form groups in proportion to the body of water we're in. Admittedly, it's a little tight in here. But it's also perfectly safe for us to get out and move around. Nobody comes to your quarters but your wives, and they've been wonderful."

"Gana and I want to suck your cock-"

"Asea!" Gana admonished her older sister.

"Anna does too!" Asea pouted.

Anna turned three shades darker, but nodded her head.

"So what?" I asked. "You just want to live in my bath forever?"

"Unless you move to the ground floor and dig a lake for us to stay in," Nimue offered.

I looked between the four of them and shook my head. "How is this any different from being stuck in a well?" The four ladies frowned, while the sisters clung to one another. It was obvious I had just struck a very large nerve and held up my hands. "Sorry, I just want to understand. I am willing to take you four anywhere. Literally anywhere within my power and let you live the lives you want."

"And what we want is to live here with you," Anna touched my leg. "We're simple creatures, my king."

I opened my mouth to ask she didn't call me that, but she lifted further from the water and placed her finger on my lips.

"You are our king. Our saviour. The one who not only set us free, but promised to keep us safe. No matter where you take us, Nimue will end up alone, and we will live our lives looking over our shoulder for people who wish to enslave us and put us back inside a well."

"Not likely," I grunted.

"It would happen eventually," Anna smiled sadly. "You will grow old and die. Your children may keep us around, but-"

"Hold on," I shook my head. "I'm not going to die of old age."

That made the four of them freeze and give me strange looks.

"He's telling the truth," Chit offered. "He doesn't seem to age and so long as he sleeps with his wives, we don't seem to be either."

"You don't age?" Anna asked as her eyes went wide.

"No," I shook my head. "Which is what I mean, when I say I could find a lake, and order it guarded for-"

"No."

I blinked slowly, "Anna-"

"We're not leaving," she snapped. "One in a Million men who seek us out, do so without treating us like objects, or trying to enslave us. And now you're telling me you could live forever?"

I realised I had just put my foot in a very deep hole. Even Nimue was staring. "Out of curiosity, how old are you?"

"I lost count after my third century," Anna mumbled.

"Eight-hundred and ninety-seven," Asea mumbled.

We all turned to look at the sisters, who turned a few shades darker. Before I could think of what to say, I heard a loud thud. Turning my head, I heard the frantic clomping of hooves as Blomst charged into our rooms. She whirled around, before spotting me. Her stomach was starting to drop, and her massive breasts were leaking through her top. Her eyes were wide and hungry as she bit her lip. It was all the warning I got, before she lowered her head and charged.

Chit slipped off the seat and one naiad whisked her to the other side as the mad, horny faun launched herself into my arms, and her hands went straight for my cock.

Chapter Two

I held Blomst in my arms. She had become insatiable over the last few days. More often than not, she was either trying to seduce one of her sister wives, or she was trying to seduce me. And like most mornings, she had gotten her way. Laying over my body, her back to my chest, she could lay there in her advanced pregnancy and take whatever it was that I was willing to give. And I was extremely willing.

Thrusting my hips, I ignored the wet smack as my cock slammed as deep into her as I could. She had splayed herself wide open, with her cloven hooves on either side, almost doing a full split. I held her close, using her breasts as an anchor point. I could feel her flesh bulging through my grip, causing her milk to leak out over the two of us and into the mattress.

"It's not enough!" Blomst cried.

I frowned as she bucked her hips, pulling me free. She sat up, whimpering loudly as she pushed my cock slightly higher. Then, she lowered her hips, forcing me into a place, far tighter than I had been before.

"Blomst?" I grunted.

"I want it," she whimpered. "I want it so bad!"

Inch by inch of my cock slowly disappeared into her ass. Some of my wives had done this before. Ita was the most regular. My no-longer-so-little succubus was an old hand at it and she loved to spoil me in every way she could. Then there was Pet, and like her elder mistress, she quite enjoyed it as well. Eila, before her pregnancy had advanced so far, had tried it on occasion with the urging from Ally, her lover since before we even met. But the other times one of my wives tried, were few and far between.

"That looks painful."

I looked up at the rafters. Half the flock was staring down at my slutty faun. Blomst gasped, when she spotted them above us and leaned back to let them see better.

"It does," she admitted. "It hurts, until it doesn't, but it's still not enough!"

I wasn't sure what was going on. I didn't know if I should hold her close for a cuddle, or fuck her harder. Considering the way she raised and lowered her hips, desperately driving her ass over my length, I figured she just wanted more stimulation. Which was a problem, as she took my hands and replaced them on her breasts.

"I need more!" Blomst cried.

"More what?" I asked her.

"In me!" she whimpered. "I need to feel full!"

"Is she going into labour?"

I snapped my head around, seeing Anna in the doorway. As usual, Nimue, Gana and Asea were watching from behind her.

"Labour?"

"I need it!" Blomst cried, sounding like she was in pain.

Anna nodded quickly and stepped into the room, before looking up at the drarskk hanging from the rafters. "Can one of you get Mistress Eila?"

I spotted the flash of movement, followed by a series of flaps. But the rest of my little drarskk watched on as Anna approached the two of us.

"Now, let's get you comfortable," Anna smiled. "Is this your first?"

"Yes," Blomst nodded as she rocked her hips.

From the increase of fluids dripping down my balls, I could only assume having this much attention was turning her on even more than usual.

"Mhm," Anna smiled, crawling up onto the bed. "And you feel empty inside? Like you want to be filled to bursting?"

"Yes!"

"That certainly sounds like labour for a faun," Anna smiled. I froze, hearing that word again. "Not to worry. Let's get you good and ready."

I blinked as I suddenly felt Blomst's ass tighten. I could feel something moving inside my faun and flinched when I felt fingers wrap around my cock, from inside her.

"Wow, you're really big in there, huh?" Anna grinned.

"So big!" Blomst cried.

Anna giggled. "Hopefully you'll do this to me, one day." Anna twisted her fist around inside Blomst's pussy, massaging her insides. "My king, you're going to need to fuck her good and hard, while I do my best from this position."

"What?" I grunted.

"Do it, husband!" Eila called, rushing into the room, with Ita and Chit.

I could hear the stomps of Mareridt's massive hooves as she came up the stairs, and I heard Blomst's whimpers as she muttered something about them all watching. Which was exactly what I knew she wanted. With nothing to lose, I started thrusting. Blomst's ass slid easily over my length, as Anna viciously fisted her pussy. Blomst's cries only became louder, and her movements lewder as she put herself on display. Between my thrusting, and Anna's... practical abuse. Blomst fell out of the fuck tree and hit every orgasm on the way down. Her wailing cries, turned to bleats and screams as she varied wildly from lewd instinct to embarrassed shame.

When I erupted inside her, oddly enough, she wasn't the only one affected. Anna, buried to the wrist inside the faun, lit up entirely. Her translucent body glowed for several long moments before she collapsed like my wives had done previously. Eila rushed in to catch her as she slumped to the floor, yanking her hand free under the force of gravity.

"NO!" Blomst cried.

I took her by the legs and pinned her in place as she writhed above me and snarled to the women in attendance. "GET HER!"

You may be forgiven for thinking that someone would have taken things easy on the pregnant faun. But you would be sooooo very wrong. My little milk-maid wanted nothing but to be used and abused. I had sovereignty over her ass, but my wives and... mistresses? They had the rest of her. There was even a point where Ita laid at my side, encouraging me via her ability to feel Blomst's lust. Sint was rocking back and forth, with my fingers buried inside her, when the drarskk descended.

Their stoic demeanour meant little once Sessa arrived after her young had fallen asleep, allowing her to leave the nest. And with her arrival, they struck as one. It was all a blur for the most part. But at one stage, I had Ashara and Tassa, the two lowest ranking (but no less lovely) members of the flock, suckling on Blomst's breasts. Tetsara, Etnasa and Assara were gently biting and nibbling at any exposed flesh they could find, down Blomst's stomach, neck and arms. I had the feeling Blomst was having flashbacks to her belief I was going to eat her one day as she frantically fucked her ass over my cock while they nibbled on her.

Sassarna, though, had latched her mouth around Blomst's clit. Something I'd never seen them do before, and I wasn't sure they were capable with their teeth. But my affectionate little drarskk managed and Blomst was almost frantic, before Sessa, alongside Hestha both slid their fists into the poor faun's spasming pussy. I swore I heard a few mutters from Sessa about 'knowing how it felt' considering how often Eila or one of the others had to treat them in the bedroom when they wished to join.

But it was Blomst's sudden, "STOP!" That made everybody in the room freeze.

All at once, the room burst into action. Blomst pulled herself off my throbbing cock, as the drarskk fluttered up into the rafters. The ladies were in overdrive and Ita threw herself over me to attend the faun. The only one to concentrate on me, was Mareridt, who ushered me into the bathing room.

"What happened?" I snarled, grabbing her arm.

Mareridt froze, before giving me a strange look. "Her water broke."

I blinked, before adopting an 'O' face. I heard the mutterings that came with the insinuation I was a stupid man and left them to it. For the first time since I could remember, the door was closed, separating the bathing room from the rest of our floor and I slumped against the wall.

Sniff

I frowned and turned my head to see Nimue. She was sitting on the top step of the bath where I liked to sit. She was scratching at the stone with a small claw as she sobbed quietly.

"Nimue?"

Her head whirled around before she squeaked in fright. I watched her body roll into the water, her beautiful, paddle-like tail flicked high as she dived to the bottom of the bath. I blinked in shock for a moment, before deciding I was going to be here a while. Stepping into the bath, it was warm like always. I made my way around to my spot and took a seat as I wondered if Nimue was going to surface again. It wasn't often we had any one-on-one time. The naiads were aquatic and liked to remain in or near the water. But they had legs and were quite happy roaming about as well. Only...

"Nimue?" I called softly as I realised that everyone, including the naiads were in the bedroom, while she was alone in the bath.

With a sigh, I wiggled forward, before dropping off the ledge. In the magically summoned water, I sunk to the bottom in an instant. Or... It was more like falling. The water, unable to affect me in any way, couldn't even offer buoyancy or resistance. But it did cut me off from my oxygen supply as I thumped to the bottom beside Nimue. I could see her worried expression as she turned to face me.

"You shouldn't be down here," she frowned, talking perfectly in the water.

I shrugged, unable to respond while holding my breath. Just because the water didn't affect me, didn't mean I could breathe it. Opening my arms, I offered the mermaid a hug. But she frowned at me instead.

"Please?!" I called through the water, letting a mouthful of air escape.

This time, she growled cutely. With a kick of her tail, she slammed into me. I wrapped my arms around her as she pushed off the bottom and lifted me to the top. When she sat me back on the ledge, she twisted to dive back down, when I caught her tail. She went limp in the water as I pulled her back to the surface.

"Nimue?"

"They left me," she pouted. "You all just..."

"I'm sorry," I pulled her into my lap. She, like her aquatic sisters, was cool to the tough. Her body rubbed up against mine and I could feel her scales sliding across my lap. Her entire body was covered in them and instead of hair, she had a series of long fins. In the water, she looked absolutely majestic, but here, in my arms... well I hadn't finished, and she looked not much different from a hornless drarskk from the waist up.

"My king?"

"You, and your sisters do NOT need to call me that," I grumbled.

"But you are though," she smiled cutely. "You're my king. My grand rescuer, who took me from that well and gave me a home, with friends and family all around me."

"Coincidentally," I nodded.

She smiled and tilted her head. "But all the same."

I rolled my eyes as she pulled close. But it was the cautious prod of her lips on my own that snapped me back to reality.

"Nimue?"

"Let me?" She begged softly. "I'm feeling delicate right now. And I could really do with a gentle touch."

She twisted in my lap, pressing herself to my front. With long, slow strokes of her tail, she could hold herself just high enough in the water to kiss me. I inhaled the fresh scent of the ocean as she breathed and I gave up. My wives always complained that I was dense when it came to women. And if these were living in our bath, I could hardly believe my wives had a problem with it.

Wrapping my arm around her, I leaned back in the bath and held her close. Nimue rubbed herself against my front, moaning into my mouth as she kissed me. Her clawed hands lightly ran over my skin, causing goose bumps.

"Please?" She asked, pulling away for a moment.

I wanted to ask what she meant until I felt her lifting herself up over my cock. Under the water, below us, I could feel part of her rubbing on the head. I had seen little of her to work out how her sex organs worked, so I pulled away, only to see her desperate glare.

"Please?"

"How does it work?"

She blinked at me, "You have a dozen wives, and you don't know this?"

I sighed, "I just meant that I don't know the anatomy of a mermaid."

"My king, just fuck me, please?"

I blinked, wondering where the distraught young woman went while this sexually aggressive one snuck in. But with my cock at her entrance, I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and pulled her down. My length vanished into her as her mouth opened wide. I watched her expression for signs of pain or discomfort, but all I received in return was a series of sharp claws that sunk into my back.

"Oh, gods," she whimpered. "It's so big."

"Should I take it slow?"

Nimue blinked, before meeting my eyes. "Let me."

I nodded as she rocked her tail back and forth. It was an interesting sensation having sex with a mermaid. The water clearly did horrible things to any kind of natural lubricant. But Nimue's rubbery inside pulsed and pulled on my cock as she thrust up against me. It didn't need any lubricant as it acted almost like a hand, pulling and sucking me in with each thrust. I groaned as my balls began to relax from my time with Blomst, while Nimue took her own pleasure.

"Am I good?" she asked.

"Great," I nodded, pulling her into a kiss.

"I'm glad," she bit her lip. "Because I really want to do this again."

I groaned, thinking about how my life was ruled by women. Having a harem was work, but the rewards were incredible. It helped that most of them, except for Gul, got along so well. Even the drarskk had managed to fit in. They had their own duties and responsibilities that they took care of, but in a set rotation, most of them spent the night in our bedroom.

"You're going to give me such strong eggs," she whimpered, kicking harder to increase her pace.

"Eggs?" I grunted.

"So many eggs," she smiled. "I'll lay, and lay, and lay, while you pump me full of your seed."

I grinned, realising she was living in her fantasy. Which was fine. We could have this discussion later. The first time I expected her to pass out.

"I better make sure I give you all of it then," I grinned.

Hooking my arm around her, I helped pull her down with each stroke of her tail. I forced my entire length into her body as she gasped and writhed in my lap. It was a little odd with the angle, but her body gripped my cock, holding it firmly inside her while her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her pussy turned into a milking machine, gripping, twisting and stroking my length all over. I grit my teeth as my orgasm bubbled up. Firing my seed deep into the mermaid, her body went rigid and her eyes glowed blue. Only for that blue to dim a few moments later, as she forced herself not to absorb my power.

I blinked through my haze, at the deliriously happy grin on her face. Her pussy still throbbed as she rode me, and I buried that sense of dread that formed, realising what she had just done.

Hours later, Nimue giggled as she sat in my lap. After our time together, and our subsequent time, we bathed, and then I fucked her again. The last time, she finally accepted my power, and spent a few minutes drifting about the bottom of the bath, while I listened to the sounds from next door. Someone popped in every hour or so to keep me updated. It was always the same thing.

"She's fine," Ally had smiled through the door, before collecting a kiss.

"We're keeping her hydrated," Ita said an hour later as she sent Marala for water.

"I want you to give Hestha an egg!" Sessa growled as she bowled over Mareridt to enter the room first.

All in all, they left me with snippets of information that amounted to very little, other than my wives had this all handled. Which left me staring at the mermaid, still perched on my lap.

"Again?" She smirked.

"I'm tense," I grinned.

Nimue giggled, before frowning. "I'm getting kinda sore though."

I frowned quickly, before pulling her close. "Sorry," I muttered.

"Don't be," she shook her head. "We can still go again, just-"

"Only if you're fully comfortable. You don't owe me sex."

Nimue sighed softly, "Just you saying that makes me kinda want it though."

Before I could respond, the door opened and Eila leaned out. "Nimue, if you're done fucking my husband, he should come welcome his child."

Nimue, despite being trapped in the bath, squealed in joy and leaped off me. I grinned as she madly did a loop of the bath and held out my hand to her. She took it as she surfaced, giving me an odd look.

"You can stand to be out of the water for a short time. Would you like to come in?"

Nimue held her face in her hands as she desperately tried not to cry as I brought her in. My wives, including Harri, Lonty, Pet, Marala, Sint and the naiad trio were all in attendance, while the flock hung from the rafters. Nimue waved at the naiads, who glared openly at her, while I brought her over to the bed and set her down. But it wasn't them I was interested in. Blomst stared at me, with wide eyes. I could see the conflict plastered across her face, like she didn't know if she should laugh or cry.