The Emperor has No Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette laughed, her good cheer instantly restored. "Good, because can you imagine doing all those stretches in front of everybody in the nude? Oh my God!"

"You have no idea," Grace responded, letting the warm spray sluice the copious male deposits from her body. "You have no idea." She'd lost practically the entire afternoon to that orgiastic haze, and although she was a little sore, especially between the legs, the scary part was that Grace still felt turned on.

Conversation at dinner was all about who had performed well during that day's exercises, and rumors about what the coaching staff thought, and Jeni's crazy dive. Grace watched and listened with an air of detached bemusement, and tried to psych herself up to say something to Wade when he appeared.

She was simultaneously disappointed and relieved when he didn't appear, although George assured her Wade was okay when she got the nerve to ask. The redhead thought for a moment about grabbing him instead and finishing what she'd started that afternoon, but thought better of it. She was surrounded by hard cock, and told herself she wasn't looking just for physical gratification.

Not that physical gratification wouldn't have been... gratifying, Grace admitted to herself. She kept losing the threads of the conversations that swirled around her, distracted by the toned bodies on display. Every erection she saw led to a mental image of her riding it; every pussy left the redhead wondering what it would look like stretched and filled by a hard, thrusting cock.

Grace was keyed up and on edge all evening, and tossed restlessly on her bed after turning in. She wondered, again, why everybody was naked, and who had - or hadn't - noticed that fact, and how long it had been happening, and what it all meant. Distracted as she'd been, it hadn't escaped her notice that nobody talking to Jeni about her dive had mentioned a thing about what the brunette had been wearing until after they'd heard about the thong (either from Jeni herself, or indirectly from a friend).

It suggested some interesting opportunities for further experimentation when... "Aaaaah!" Grace silently screamed to herself; she was so horny she could hardly think straight. The redhead glanced at Jeni, sleeping quietly in her own bed, and gingerly touched herself, feeling the wetness that had collected between her lips. It felt wrong, somehow, and she stopped almost immediately.

She lay there, wide awake, a few minutes longer, and then slipped quietly from her bed. Nobody was supposed to be out after curfew, but Grace decided she'd sneak out anyway. Maybe she'd learn something, and at the very least, she'd burn off some nervous energy.

The camp was dark, with only scattered pools of light coming a few scattered security lamps and the windows of the common buildings. Grace ghosted across the grounds towards the staff offices; the air wasn't quite chill enough to warrant a windbreaker or sweatshirt, but it was a little uncomfortable for somebody who wasn't wearing anything.

Grace edged up to the window outside Coach Rod's office, but it was unoccupied and the only illumination came from the hallway outside the opened door. She thought about it and headed towards the dining hall. Sure enough, there was a murmur of voices coming from inside the doors; the redhead edged along one corner, trying not to prick her bare feet on small sticks hidden behind the shrubbery, until she could dart a look through a window.

All of the coaches and visiting trainers were present, sitting casually on the floor in the cleared center of the room. Their attention, and Grace's, was focused on a bulletin board erected against a wall. It was covered with pictures of the swimmers, separated into several groups. As Grace watched, Coach Rod pinned a headshot to the center of the board, and then pulled another from the left side.

He turned to look at her, and she ducked guiltily. Level voices resumed, and Grace realized Coach hadn't seen her - he'd just been looking at the people sitting along the tables nearer the window. The redhead was tempted to stay longer, but the windows were too dirty to see clearly, and nobody was talking loud enough to be comprehensible from her position outside. Besides, Grace's nerves were still jumping from her scare - being caught breaking curfew would be bad enough, but to be found eavesdropping on their private discussions would be worse.

Carefully, Grace retraced her steps as far as the sidewalk, and then hesitated only a moment before turning towards the pools; she was too wound up to consider sleeping, and if the entire staff was in the hall behind her, then she had free run of the rest of the camp.

The big pool was as smooth as glass, dimly illuminated by a single lamp situated at one end of the bleachers. Wisps of mist lifted from the warm water to eddy in the cooler air, but Grace's attention was fixed on the diving platform. What had Jeni felt when she'd climbed it that morning?

Grace didn't consider herself an exhibitionist, the past two days notwithstanding, but she was getting accustomed to walking around naked when everyone else was too. But was there a difference between just being seen, and displaying yourself? She put a hand on the stair railing and looked around reflexively; there was nothing to see but the long, inky shadows cast by the light on the other side of the pool.

The redhead clambered upwards, imagining it was daytime. The swimmers would be in the water below her, churning down their lanes. The bleachers would be filled with people, but their eyes would be on the activity in the pool, not on her; not yet. She reached the lower platform, feeling the chill of a faint breeze that hadn't been evident before.

She walked slowly onto the platform, holding the rail and looking down at the near end of the pool. Grace was exposed now, but even her imaginary spectators might not have noticed her yet. And after all, it was a diving platform - people went up it all the time, even if they weren't members of the diving team.

Feeling suddenly daring, Grace stepped to the center of the platform and faced away from the edge behind her. She spread her feet wide apart and bent at the waist, leaning just enough to support her upper body with her fingertips. Two quick twerks, just enough movement to attract attention from below, and Grace's heart hammered in her chest.

She flexed her hips again. It wasn't a ladylike position, and she was quite exposed, even if she'd been wearing her swimsuit. People would be looking at her, nudging their neighbors and pointing. But the thought that made Grace wet was that some of those watchers might realize she wasn't wearing a suit.

They'd laugh to themselves at the girl who thought she was teasing them without realizing she was showing all her secrets to the world. The platform wasn't so high that in daylight they couldn't see every inch of her. They'd look at her tight ass, the bared lips of her sex, and the generous mounds of her breasts. Those with sharp eyes would be able to see how hard her nipples were, and see the moisture leaking from her ready slit.

Grace knew they'd be thinking about fucking her. She didn't understand what was happening, or how long it had been going on, but there'd be people down there waiting for her to dive into the water and emerge from the pool, and then they'd fuck her. There would be words and distracting gestures, but they'd haze her mind and then use her body like a pliant, warm fucktoy.

They wouldn't understand the joke was really on *them*. If she'd been asked before experiencing it, Grace would have been shocked, but the truth was, the slim coed *liked* getting fucked - a lot. She'd never imagined she could have so many orgasms, or be used so vigorously and still want more, but she did. The redhead knew she wasn't really a slut - there was no way she'd be exposing herself like this if there *really* had been people down there - but if those men were going to ram their cocks in her, why shouldn't she get off on it?

Just the thought of it made her leak even more. Her clit was crying for attention, but Grace couldn't bring herself to masturbate out in the open, even at night; it was just too skanky. "Plausible deniability," that was the phrase she was looking for. Surely she could "unconsciously" entice some man if she happened to find one, but the morning swim wouldn't start until 8 AM. God, was she horny, though! She stood up, feeling frustrated; how would she last the night like this?

Grace eyed the still water below her and dove in, perhaps not as nicely as Bethany would have, but definitely with less "tail" than Jeni had managed. Any hopes for a "cold shower" effect were dashed by the pool temperature, which actually was warmer than the air. Nevertheless, Grace lazily eeled her way down the length of the pool, letting the familiar rhythmic motion sooth her.

The cold shower effect set in when Grace hoisted herself out of the pool and the warmth was sucked almost instantly out of her body. "Oh, shit!" she cursed quietly, and slipped back into the water to think.

Of course, there weren't any towels to be had anywhere. She could head back to her room and use the sheet from the bed, but sleeping in damp linen was unappealing, she wouldn't be able to get another one from housekeeping right away, and she might wake up Jeni. The other alternative was to go somewhere more sheltered until she dried off... Grace's head pivoted towards the gymnasium.

The redhead pulled herself onto the deck, and then scampered rapidly in the direction of the darkened building. She bypassed the outdoor pool shower, figuring she could use the (heated) showers in the locker room to rinse the tell-tale chlorine out of her hair. Grace grinned at the thought there was nobody to see her streaking, and sighed in satisfaction when she found the building unlocked, as she'd expected.

A muted "clunk" punctured her self-congratulatory mood, and Grace froze in place just inside the doorway, listening. She heard it again, maybe half a minute later, coming from the workout area. The redhead knew she should leave, but curiosity easily outweighed the prospect of a freezing run back to her room and a damp bed. She crept silently through the darkened locker room towards the gym itself.

Light showed under the door; Grace gingerly eased it open, listening, and peered out when she heard no reaction to her presence. Her eyes widened and she caught her lower lip between her teeth, involuntarily sucking in a breath.

Wade Ferrari lay on one of the weight benches, his rock-hard erection projecting almost flat against his ripped abs as he pressed the weighted bar in his hands slowly higher, exhaling as his arms reached nearly full extension. Grace had been crushing on him since forever, and now there was nothing to distract her taking in the long lines of his body, the way the muscles ran under his skin, or the shock of dark hair that always made her want to run her fingers through it...

After a few seconds, he released the hold and brought the bar down to the rests above the bench, sucking in a breath as the weights clunked to rest. Grace remembered to breath too, staring appreciately at every inch of him, especially the deliciously rigid tool projecting from his hairless groin. Below it, his equally bare sack called to her, begging to be caressed and licked. His skin gleamed with exertion, exuding a faint but entrancing musk that made her mouth and pussy water.

Grace had never wanted to masturbate more than she did just then, but a sudden thought paralyzed her in the doorway. Why did she have to creep off and settle for second best when she had the real deal right in front of her? It would be unbearably humiliating if she said something and Wade turned her down, no matter what Jeni said, but who said he ever had to know?

She fought her expression back to studied nonchalance and eased the rest of the way into the gym. "Hey, Wade, I didn't realize you were here."

The bar slammed back onto the rest, harder than it had a minute earlier. "Grace!" Wade sat up quickly, almost hitting his forehead on the bar, and lay back down. "I was, um, just working out. What are you doing here?"

"Just couldn't sleep," she answered, hoping he'd overlook her wet skin as easily as his mind filled in clothing. "You know you aren't supposed to be doing this by yourself. It's dangerous; Coach would kick your ass if he knew."

"I'm okay," Wade objected, sounding a little defensive. "It's just hard to concentrate during the day, with everybody staring at you, you know? It feels so... overpowering." He shrugged. "I feel like I get twice as much done if I don't have to worry about somebody hovering over me and fixing every little thing."

"God, I know what you mean," Grace agreed, "but that's still no excuse for breaking the rules. What if you got hurt?"

"Give it a break already, okay, Grace? It's not like you wouldn't get your ass kicked just as hard if you were caught... skulking around." Wade looked away from her. "I can take care of myself."

Grace took a calming breath and walked around in front of him. "I'm not saying you can't. But I could spot for you, and we'd be following the rules..." His smirk flustered her. "Mostly following the rules, and maybe I could learn something. You know you're the best athlete here."

The flattery, however true, didn't seem to affect him, and Grace felt herself getting frustrated. "C'mon, Wade, I'm not as much of a spazz as you think I am; I'm serious about this too." Her voice almost broke at the end of the sentence, and she felt about ready to give up on him.

"I don't think you're a spazz," Wade said, his voice pinning her in place. "You almost beat me in sprints this morning, Grace - you're an awesome swimmer, especially for a walk-on." He looked her right in the eyes for a timeless moment. "There's nobody I'd rather work out with; you just took me by surprise, that's all."

She resisted the urge to bounce up and down like a little girl, and walked around to the head of the bench instead. "So, are you ready for your next set?" Grace needed a minute or two to think; she hadn't thought so far ahead, and she couldn't just jump on Wade and rape him - even if the thought of it made her wet. How did the coaches do it? They always seemed to have a way of making it seem so innocent that most people didn't even notice.

Wade had stretched back out on the bench, and looked up at her; his eyes seemed to take a long time to reach her face, although Grace reminded herself she was hot enough to be worth looking at even in shorts and a T-shirt. Besides, just because her mind was in the gutter didn't mean Wade's was; she smiled at him and tried not to look too blatantly at his throbbing erection.

"Actually, I finished my reps here," Wade said, sitting up again. "Do you want to do some?"

"Not at your weight," laughed Grace, pleased to buy some more time. "Not unless you want to explain my crushed body to Coach Rod!"

Wade laughed too. "Shit, no! What do you want?" Working together, they unloaded the bar and then set it up for Grace.

The redhead positioned herself on the bench, and it was her turn to look up at Wade, who was standing just behind her head. His ruddy cock projected above her face, not quite close enough to taste, although the male scent of his body was intoxicating. She ran off her first set of presses, moving the bar smoothly up and down a dozen times before setting it back onto the stand.

"Your position isn't quite right," Wade commented. "Can you scoot up a little higher?" Before Grace could respond, he reached down to grip her under the arms, and tugged her just a little bit closer to the head of the bench; she froze, electrified by the momentary feel of his hands grazing the sides of her breasts.

He seemed as flustered as she was. "Sorry," he stuttered, yanking his hands back. "It didn't look like your shoulders were under the bar. Try the next set and see if you can feel any difference."

Grace obediently lifted the weights and lowered them before lifting. It did seem like it felt slightly easier, although it was difficult to concentrate on anything other than the tingling where Wade had touched her. She fought not to race through the second set, trying to maintain her form. "Can we move on?" she asked, as soon as the bar was back on the stand. "I don't want to overtrain today." Her lack of breath wasn't from being winded.

"Sure," Wade answered agreeably, before turning to scan the other equipment. Together, they started removing the weights from the bar. "Hey, how about the agonizer?"

"The what?" Grace laughed, trying not to drop the weight in her hands.

"The agonizer," he repeated, gesturing for her to follow. "The thigh machine - maybe it's different for you, but no guy should have to spread his legs like that. Anyway, one of the trainers showed a few of us this killer workout."

Grace watched Wade check the pads on the outside of the thigh arms, insert the pin at a preposterously low point on the weight stack, and then climb into the seat. "Here, watch," he said, pressing the pads out against the insides of his legs. "For me, this is the agonizing part!" he quipped. After tugging his thighs a little farther apart, Wade engaged the weights.

"Are you doing anything?" the redhead asked after a minute. It looked like Wade was just sitting there, spread wide, his erection on display. Of course, she reflected, his thighs would have had to be the size of her waist to budge the stupendous weight on the cable.

"Yeah," Wade answered, the stress in his voice at odds with his apparently relaxed appearance. "Here," he gestured, beckoning her stand in front of him.

Gingerly, she complied; if the arms between his legs did close, she'd be squashed between them, but there was no chance of that happening. His throbbing cock was right in front of her.

"Give me your hand," he requested, reaching out but waiting for her acknowledgement. Grace let him take it and position it on his inner thigh. It wouldn't really have been worthy of notice if he'd been wearing shorts like he thought, but all she could think of was that it was less than a handspan from his manhood.

She could feel his muscles alternately contracting and relaxing beneath her palm. "See, it's all about the resistance and isolation," Wade said, but Grace could barely hear him past the pulse that was beating in her ears.

"Oh, I see," Grace answered, and then with her heart either about to explode or rise up out of her throat, slid her hand sideways and grasped Wade's cock. Neither of them moved, although she felt the warm flesh twitch in her grip. "Um, so you don't really move?" she asked, feeling awkward and wanting to fill the silence.

"Not really," Wade said. "My muscles are working, but you can't see it."

The redhead experimentally stroked his cock, watching for a reaction.

Wade hissed, making her jump, but she didn't let go. "I swear, I think it would be easier to do splits. It always feels like this thing is going to tear me in half!" He put his head back against the rest and closed his eyes.

Grace unconsciously licked her lips. God, it was just like in her fantasies! She had Wade Ferrari's fucking cock *in her hand* and she could do anything she wanted with it! The redhead started pumping it harder; a bead of precum appeared at the tip, but Wade gave no sign of noticing anything was happening.

"Just keep going," she said unnecessarily, and gingerly squatted in front of the apparatus. Up close, the smell of his body was intoxicating and Grace knew she had to taste him. She leaned in and deposited a light kiss on his sack, tasting his sweat as her hand continued to work him.

The redhead could feel her arousal leaking out of her as she changed up and trailed her tongue up the length of Wade's shaft, while she cradled his balls gently in one hand and massaged them. It was so hot, and best of all, there were no judgmental eyes on her, to silently accuse her of being too clumsy or too slutty, or not slutty enough. She could just please herself!

1...345678