The Emperor has No Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't work out the way she'd imagined, however. Grace had just barely gotten her lips over the head of Wade's cock when it exploded. A jet of semen shot into her mouth, the next caught her in the face, and then several more bursts fountained onto his chest and stomach, as she stumbled backwards and tried not to fall.

"Are you okay?"

Grace realized Wade's eyes were open again, and he was staring at her with a concerned look on his face; she blushed. "I'm fine; I just tripped over this stupid bar." She tried to resist the urge to wipe his creamy spend off her face, but it was about to ooze into one eye. The redhead settled for a quick swipe that got the rest of it and hopefully looked like she was just pushing back her hair. "Don't let me mess you up."

Wade absently smeared the spunk on his chest around as he popped the pin to disengage the weight train. "Nah, I'm done; otherwise I'll be walking bowlegged tomorrow." His erection still looked as hard as ever, even if it had a trail of semen leaking down it. "You should give it a try."

She considered. "Well... If you can show me how."

"It's not rocket science! C'mon, mount up."

Grace waited for Wade to move aside, and stepped up into the seat. She hadn't really noticed before, but the machine was elevated a lot higher than it really needed to be, not that she was a mechanical engineer or anything. She swung each leg over the pad in term, realizing just how exposed she was in this position.

Wade stepped in front of her and pushed each pad against her thighs, re-engaging the set pins further out than they had been. "Geez," he commented, "this is what I mean - you girls really can spread 'em." An appalled look appeared on his face, followed by a hurried, "No offense, right? You know what I mean."

"None taken," Grace assured him. She really was giving him an eyeful - if he'd been aware enough to notice it - and she'd just realized her dripping pussy was practically at the same level as his rigid cock.She engaged the weights and tried squeezing her thighs together, but predictably she might as well have been trying to move a wall. "Can you check and see if I'm using the right force?"

"Just squeeze," responded Wade, but he obligingly stepped between her spread legs and gingerly laid a hand against one thigh. Grace felt so hot she half-expected to burn him. "Yeah, that feels right. Do you feel the burning?"

"Oh, yeah," Grace gasped breathlessly. "Here, check this too!" She picked up his hand and, pulling him a little more forward, placed it atop her breast.

The hand squeezed slightly, eliciting an involuntary moan from Grace. "I'm not feeling much tension," Wade reported, moving his fingers and pressing more firmly. The sensation left her nipple feeling hard enough to draw blood from his palm.

"Trust me," panted Grace, "I'm pushing!" The tip of his cock was not even an inch short of her creaming gash, and she was trying mightily to bridge that gap, but the weight stack represented an obstacle not even her heated desire could overcome.

It did not, however, prevent her from reaching out, grabbing Wade's cock, and pulling him close enough that she could guide it into her needy pussy. He stumbled, momentarily off-balance, and incidentally buried himself to the hilt inside Grace while mashing her breast almost hard enough to hurt.

"Sorry," Wade gasped, but Grace didn't feel sorry at all.

She felt filled and wanton and desperate to cum. Unfortunately, the damn exercise machine left her with practically no range of motion. As Wade regained his balance, the excited coed found she could move her hips a little more than an inch forward before the strain on her splayed thighs stopped her. It wasn't much, but the way Wade's cock slid along her clit felt like heaven.

"You're not supposed to move so much," Wade reproved, putting his hands on her hips and holding her in place. "Isolate and just focus on the resistance." He gazed at Grace, their faces only a foot apart.

How could he stand there, inside her, and not do anything? Grace concentrated and bore down on the intruder piercing her silken folds, clenching it more tightly inside her. It felt so good, but it wasn't enough stimulation; she needed more. "Oh fuck," she moaned, straining uselessly against her restraints. Shedding her remaining inhibitions, Grace reached down and pressed a trembling finger against her throbbing clit.

"What is it?" Wade asked, looking concerned.

"Ah," gasped Grace, barely able to concentrate, "ah, um, it's a - muscle cramp." She rubbed her finger along her bud, sending sharp tingles through her body. "I'm, ah, just massaging it out."

"Those suck," Wade agreed. "Here; let me get it for you." Before she could respond, he placed two fingers along side hers and twisted them into her.

Grace shook helplessly in the throes of a monstrous orgasm that left her gasping for breath. Her body convulsed, squirming on the turgid shaft that still pierced her, and she could feel her fingers and toes curling involuntarily. The redhead gasped, "Oh, fuck!" again at the realization that Wade was still massaging her.

Her clit was still super-sensitive, but those fingers were still circling, scraping and compressing it, occasionally trapping it between them and the rod penetrating her just below. It was so intense it verged on painful, and Grace clawed at Wade's hand, but his arm might well have been constructed of the same metal as the bars restraining her thighs. "Wade, stop; it hurts!" she cried.

"How about this?" he asked, changing the motion. Most of the pressure vanished, but his fingers remained in place, flicking rapidly back and forth with just a featherweight whisper of contact between them and her throbbing bud.

Suddenly Grace was pushing on his hand as hard as she could, inflamed by the faint teasing sensation that was sending jolts to every part of her nervous system. "F-F-f-fuck," she gasped, discovering she could move a little after all. "Oh my God! Oh, fuck, oh fuck!" The redhead bucked against him frantically.

Panting urgently, she spasmed against the seatback and tensed, emitting a deep moan as another powerful orgasm enveloped her. For a long moment, Grace completely forgot she was sitting in the middle of gym.

"I think that's enough for now," Wade commented with a faint grin; he appeared to be breathing a little heavily too. Grace almost whimpered in disappointment when he stepped back, unconsciously removing his cock from her sopping pussy. "It's not really supposed to be a high-impact exercise, you know?"

"Yeah," Grace answered, ducking her head unnecessarily as she felt for the locking pins and fighting an urge to blush. "I got a little carried away, I guess."

"Well..." Wade hesitated before continuing. "Let's do some more then. It's your turn to teach me something." The statement came out sounding more like a question.

Grace forced her eyes up away from his still-hard erection and to his face. "Sure!" she replied, with more bravado than she felt. Wade was willing to pass up an opportunity to escape gracefully in order to spend more time with her, and the coed wanted his cock when she had a chance to really do something with it. But what could she do that he wouldn't already know?

She wobbled a little when she stood up, and gratefully steadied herself for a moment on Wade's hand. A trickle of thicker liquid seeped down Grace's inner thigh; apparently he'd cum inside her without either of them even noticing it. "Damnit!" she muttered, disgusted with herself.

"What?"

"Nothing," Grace assured him, shaking her head. "Come on; I'll show you what they showed me this afternoon." She walked in the direction of the vertical pole, taking care to put a tiny extra roll into her hips for Wade.

Wade laughed. "All right! The stripper pole?"

"It is *not* a stripper pole!" Grace whirled, momentarily embarrassed. She opened her mouth to say more, but Wade held up his hands in apology.

"It's just what the guys call it," he said. "I don't really know what it is; I've never used it."

The redhead had to admit the justice of the observation, and reminded she was standing there naked. "Well, yeah," she admitted with a smile, "I can see what you mean. But I'm not doing any striptease for you!" Her smile grew a little wider at her private joke.

"It's just a convenient brace for doing some stretching. Come here." Grace snagged Wade by a hand and pulled him closer to the pole. "Stand as close to it as you can, and then see how high you can stretch."

"Aren't you going to demonstrate?" he asked, looking sideways at her.

"It wouldn't really work," Grace replied, thinking about it. "You kind of need help in spots, and you wouldn't know what to do." She pushed him against the pole. "Just try it; I picked it up pretty fast."

Wordlessly, Wade turned back to the pole and reached upwards. "Like this?"

"More stretching, less talk," she giggled, and pressed a hand against his ass. "As vertical as you can go; I won't let you fall."

Grace could feel Wade's butt tighten beneath her hands. She moved closer, almost brushing his back with her nipples. He swayed unexpectedly, and the redhead grabbed quickly at the bar to steady them, leaving them pressed close together. "Higher," she husked, letting her free hand follow the curve of his ass down and between his legs.

His body was warm and sweaty and intoxicating. Feeling scandalously dirty, Grace traced a finger along the rear of Wade's sensitive sack and then pushed against the pucker of his anus. The ring of muscle relaxed to admit her.

"Now, push up onto your toes," she whispered against his back, and felt goosebumps pop up on Wade's arm where it lay beneath hers. Grace let him push himself off her finger and stroked the inside of his thigh. More fresh moisture leaked from her own body. "And slowly down."

Wade sunk back, impaling himself on her finger. "Good?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah," Grace smiled with secret pleasure. "Just keep doing that."

His feet extended, freeing her finger. "How many in a set?"

Grace realized she had no recollection, but had no intention of telling him that. "Just keep going!"

It was totally hot making Wade obey her, and the heat of his rectum around her finger was unexpectedly captivating, but the redhead hadn't forgotten what she really wanted. After a few more repetitions, she withdrew her hand and reached around him to grab his penis, instead.

Wade grunted but resumed the exercise without comment. His rigid tool, still slicked with their mingled spend, moved easily in her grasp. The excited coed wondered if this was what guys felt like when they jerked off; she tried, without much success, to keep her hand steady instead of pumping it up and down.

"I don't know how much more I can do," Wade gasped, his body trembling against hers. His cock quivered and jerked once in Grace's hand.

"Okay, stop," Grace answered, releasing him and reluctantly stepping back. She didn't know how many more orgasms Wade's cock had in it, but it was hard to believe it could be much more than three. No way was she going to waste it on thin air!

He turned to face her, looking flushed and totally edible. "So now I spot you?" he asked.

"Yes, for the next exercise," Grace answered, wiping her hand on the side of her leg. "This one, I can demonstrate." Especially, she reminded herself, if Wade had no idea what the exercise was supposed to look like in the first place!

She positioned herself in front of the pole, but closer to it and with her feet closer together than in the afternoon, and gestured for Wade to stand behind her. "Stay close," Grace advised, bending forward to grasp the pole. "You need to catch me if I lose my grip, and also you can provide extra resistance for me to push against."

"This close?" asked Wade, putting his hands on her hips.

"Closer," urged the redhead, wriggling with anticipation. "As close as you can get." She felt the head of his manhood brush against the crack of her ass and quickly pushed up onto her toes and arched her back; it slid past her asshole and seated itself in her welcoming pussy.

Wade's groin was pressed against her butt. "How's this?"

"Perfect," Grace purred, lowering herself now that everything was in place. Then, trusting to whatever glamour was hazing everybody's perceptions, she abandoned further pretense and began rutting furiously on Wade's rod.

"Oh God, yes!" she screamed, feeling Wade match her rhythm and bury himself deep inside her at the end of each thrust. Finally, that need that had been wakened within her was being satisfied in the most primal way possible.

This time, there was no mistaking it when Wade's cock contracted and jerked inside her, even if there was no copious spray of cum to coat her womb. Grace felt her insides liquefy as the physical stimulation combined with the knowledge that it was Wade behind her. She wasn't a slut; just a woman being used by a man the way she was meant to be used - the way she needed to be used.

Wade's arms took most of her weight when the shuddering redhead's knees gave out. "I think that's enough for tonight," he panted, levering her back to lean against him, and then turning her to look Grace in the face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm pretty good," Grace admitted while trying to keep from looking too love-struck. She reveled in the feel of Wade's strong arms around her, the heat of his cock pressed between their sticky bellies, and especially the way he was looking at her. Please don't let this all be a dream, she told herself.

That was when Wade kissed her. "Better now," she breathed into his mouth, clinging to his virile body with all the strength that was left in her arms. Both of them were smiling when they finally broke apart from each other.

Wade squeezed her hand in his. "Let's get cleaned up; I feel like a mess."

"You look fine," Grace replied, suddenly feeling self-conscious. She must be a sweaty mess, not to mention the cum smeared across most of her body and still leaking from her pussy. What would Wade think if he could really see her as she was? Nevertheless, she let him guide them, still hand in hand, towards the showers.

He paused in front of the men's room, hand on the light switches. "Do you, um, want to take a shower together?" Wade asked, suddenly anxious and diffident.

Grace's face flamed and she hesitated. It wasn't like they hadn't already shared practically everything there was to share, but Wade didn't know that. Obviously, she really liked him, but what kind of girl went from first kiss to coed shower in 30 seconds flat? He'd think she was a slut or something! And what if he didn't think she was beautiful?

"Don't worry about it," Wade said, releasing Grace's hand. "Pretend I didn't ask." He turned off the lights, leaving the gym illuminated only by the glow filtering past him from the locker room.

"No," she objected, "it's..." How could she explain? "I'm flattered, really." Grace forced a smile. "But... I guess I'm just not ready." Seeing his expression, she couldn't help adding, "yet."

Wade smiled at the last part. "It's okay, really." He pushed open the door, but stopped halfway through and turned back to her. "But if you'd like, I enjoyed working out with you. Maybe we can do it again?"

"Absolutely!" Grace agreed. "Like you said, I got so much more out of it than the group sessions." She squirmed in anticipation. "Maybe tomorrow night?"

"Or sooner," Wade deadpanned, making her laugh. "Night, then, Grace." He let the door close behind him.

Feeling warm inside, Grace floated through the darkness to the women's showers and took shameless advantage of the hot water to rinse herself clean and heat her body in anticipation of the chill night air between her and her bed.

She didn't linger, however, thinking she might be able to walk back to the cabins with Wade. Grace turned off the lights behind her and slipped outside, feeling the cold almost immediately.

What made her freeze, however, was the silhouette outside the men's entrance. Its bulk exceeded Wade's by a considerable margin, and Grace heard the rattle of keys in the door. Panicking, she took a quick breath and sprinted for the cover of the nearest trees.

Once there, she looked back at Coach Rod as he strolled to the door she'd just exited and locked it. He looked down where Grace had stood, and then up at her, so directly the redhead was certain she'd been found out. But after a moment that lasted forever, he simply turned and walked back the way he'd come.

Hardly daring to believe all the good fortune that had come her way that evening, Grace hurried carefully back to her cabin without encountering anybody else and finally slid, now only slightly damp, beneath her welcoming sheets.

Across the room from her, Jeni moaned and rolled over, apparently dreaming. Grace smiled in secret delight and closed her eyes; no dream could be better than what she'd experienced, and she'd get to do it again soon!

They were "getting dressed" the next morning when the knock sounded on the cabin door.

"Are you decent?" Jeni asked, glancing at where Grace sat on her bed, fantasizing about Wade and wishing she dared to masturbate.

"Yeah, sure," the redhead answered, lying back and drawing up her knees. Maybe it was Wade, coming to ask about their workout plans. She could spread herself for him, displaying her more-than-ready sex, even if he didn't see it. Grace sighed, imagining the sight of his hard cock standing out above her, and how she'd ask him for a hand up...She'd tug, pulling him on top of her, and they'd get tangled up. The redhead hadn't decided if she'd pretend to be winded and just lie there, or if she should roll them over until she was on top, and then distract him with questions while she rode his tool to an orgasm, or if...

"Grace! Miss Lemaire! Are you listening to me?" Coach Joan sounded annoyed, looking down at Grace with hands on her hips.

"Sorry, Coach, still waking up!" Grace apologized, quickly rolling on her side. It was one thing to imagine Wade looking at her; seeing an obviously aroused woman doing the same thing was a little weird. "What did you say?"

"I said, Coach Rod wants to see you in his office, right away!" Joan snapped. "Don't make me use this," she warned, toying with the heavy whistle dangling between her heavy tits.

Grace could imagine the sound of it in the confined space. "I'll go right now!" She quickly rolled onto her feet, on the side of the bed opposite the coach. "Do you know what he wants me for?"

"I'm sure he'll tell you himself when you get there," Joan grated. "Do I look like a messenger service?" With a final stern look at Grace, she left, leaving the door open behind her.

"OMG, Grace!" squeeled Jeni, bouncing up and down with excitement. "You know what this means?"

"It means Coach Rod wants to see me," groaned Grace, remembering her fears from the previous night. She thought she'd gotten away, but apparently not.

"Dummy," Jeni exclaimed, hitting her on the shoulder. "You know this is when they assign the junior trainers! I bet you're going to be one!"

Startled, Grace belatedly remembered the meeting she'd seen in the dining hall and thought about it. She was one of the better swimmers, but usually Coach Rod picked his new assistants from the seniors who were committed to the swim program; as an underclassman and a walk-on, she'd never thought seriously about it. "Don't go blowing the whistle until you see it," the redhead admonished her eager friend.

"Oh, come on," Jeni rolled her eyes. "Why else would Coach Rod want to see you?" She stared at Grace. "*Is* there another reason?"

"I dunno," Grace shrugged, "but I won't find out here." She ducked nervously out the door before Jeni could interrogate her further.

The redhead made her way across camp, past the other swimmers headed to the pool or gym, barely even conscious of the nudity around her as she weighed the possibilities in her mind. Reward or reprimand? Whistle or demerit?

1...345678