The Emperor has No Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Technically, with the sunglasses shielding her eyes, Grace couldn't really tell where the woman was looking, but she felt sure she was being examined. The woman's expression remained neutral, but it made Grace feel uncomfortable. The redhead turned away and reached for the water valve, wishing there really were towels on the empty shelf. "C'mon, already - I'm starving; aren't you?"

"You know food isn't going to distract me from plotting my revenge, right?" Jeni asked, wiping herself down with her hands.

"Yeah, do your best," was Grace's distracted reply. She refused to let herself look back to see if the woman was still watching.

Grace was still distracted during afternoon workout. Without trying to be obvious about it, she kept an eye on her surroundings, feeling somewhat relieved the woman in the dress was absent, but equally disappointed that Wade wasn't anywhere to be seen, either. Maybe it was her divided attention, and maybe it was the lingering effect of her extra morning sprints, but the redhead dropped a weight she'd thought was safely on the bar, barely missing her unprotected foot.

"I'm okay!" she yelped sheepishly, certain everybody in the gym suddenly was looking at her. Worse, it seemed Grace's attempts to fly under the radar of the trainers were about to come to naught. "Oh, no! Can't you distract them?" she whispered to Jeni, who stared knowingly at her from the other end of the bar.

The brunette's eyes glinted as she turned to the first of the approaching trainers. "Hey, Coach! You know those flexibility drills you were showing me yesterday?"

Grace smiled her appreciation, but frowned as Jeni continued talking.

"Grace, here, was asking me about them but I'm not sure I remember them correctly - can you show her?" She grinned wickedly at the redhead's obvious lack of enthusiasm.

"No, it's okay..." Grace demurred, starting to back away. She twitched as if prodded at the feel of something wet sliding across her ass, and tried to move away from the man behind her.

"Nonsense," said the trainer facing her. He smiled at Jeni like a cat watching a mouse, and his heavy cock pulsed, emitting a drop of gleaming moisture from its tip. "That's what we're here for! We can take the time now to run through them with you, Grace, and help Jeni review at the same time."

Murmurs of assent greeted his common-sense suggestion. Grace wanted no part of them, but was strangely reluctant to make a scene or offend them. After all, the trainers were just there to help, weren't they? She tried to hide her lack of enthusiasm as the men herded her and Jeni away from the weight benches.

"We'll just work freestyle, so the two of you can see each other," a trainer explained. "That will make it easier for you to practice by yourselves. All you really need is a clear area of floor and something to brace yourself with."

Grace hadn't really paid any attention to the apparatus in front of her before then, but frankly it was just a vertical pole set in the floor. Jeni carelessly grabbed it with one hand and let her weight pull her around it; Grace's eyes narrowed but her train of thought was broken by the coach.

"Okay, let's get you set up," the man directed, gesturing to the others. "Jeni, Grace, you just stand on opposite sides facing each other. Good!" His voice sounded a little rougher. "So first, we're going to stretch. Reach up, touching as high as you can without bouncing or jumping."

The redhead positioned her feet just wide enough to provide some stability, and then reached out to grab the pole a little above her head. Grace stuck out her tongue at Jeni, who was doing the same thing opposite her, and then started walking her hands higher on the pole.

"Closer!" grated one of the men behind her. A meaty hand pushed suddenly on Grace's ass, forcing her unexpectedly against the pole and making her gasp in surprise. She teetered and might have fallen, but the hand remained, trapping her in place. The smooth metal was chill between Grace's breasts. "Stretch, come on, both of you!"

Grace vacillated momentarily, caught between chagrin at being taken off guard, gratitude for the assistance, and a momentary fear someone would notice how wet she was. Then she remembered they'd see only nondescript shorts and T-shirt, and vowed Jeni wasn't going to beat her here. The redhead extended herself, as if she were in a dive, going for every last fraction of an inch and trusting the hand behind her to keep her upright.

"Good girl," the trainer complemented her, his voice soft beside her ear, "but you can do more - don't forget your toes!" His hand shifted slightly higher, to the small of her back, but then its mate caught Grace between her legs and lifted, urging her higher.

She couldn't help blushing, fighting the urge to let all of the tone go out of her legs and let herself be impaled on those fingers that were just grazing the entrance to her molten core. Instead, Grace pushed higher, straightening en pointe like a ballerina, and prayed he wouldn't think she was just sweating - God, she'd die of embarrassment!

"And hold - excellent. Relax." That tantalizing touch lessened in force and then retreated fractionally, urging her body to follow it.

Grace realized she'd closed her eyes and opened them again, to see Jeni grinning at her. "See? I told you this wasn't hard!" the brunette chortled.

"A little focus, please?" reproved the trainer who was spotting for Jeni.

Her trainer spoke gruffly but without emotion, as if the exchange were beneath him. "And again: stretch!" His hand moved firmly upwards, fingers dipping ever so slightly between Grace's folds, before her reaction carried her body higher and momentarily free of him.

She poised, trembling with concentration, proud that she was holding position with less assistance this time, and hoped she wouldn't have to stay there too long. Almost at the point Grace feared she might collapse, the "and relax" released her. Her tired legs took her down a little faster than she'd intended, driving those fingers ever so slightly into her before the trainer matched her rate of descent.

"Good," the man acknowledged, sounding pleased. "Now, let's continue to repeat, but without the pauses. Stretch" - his fingers prodded her - "and relax, three. Stretch, and four."

Both girls were breathing deeply, and a thin sheen of perspiration allowed Grace's body to slide easily along the pole. Her nipples felt ready to burst as she chased those fingers up and down, and once she thought she felt Jeni's nipple brushing against her own. The men surrounding them moved closer, and Grace felt her trainer shifting his hand on her back again.

At the end of the tenth repetition, Grace's dripping pussy encountered something bulbous and much larger than a finger. "Oh!" she gasped, feeling the head of the trainer's penis spread her lips as she came down onto her heels.

"And stretch!" he hissed, his breath warm on the back of Grace's neck.

She pushed herself reflexively off his erection, astonished at her reaction. Somehow, with all her focus on the issue of everybody's missing clothing, Grace had let herself forget about all of the graphic sex acts she'd witnessed the previous day. She hadn't really considered they could happen to her, too - or that, maybe, they already had!

Part of her wanted to grab Jeni and run from there as fast as she could, until she found somebody who could see and believe what had happened to her. Another, shameful, part wanted to squat and bury that thick cock deep inside her, where it could scratch the needy itch that left her so wet.

"...and eleven..."

Both lost out to the obedient part. Grace reluctantly settled back onto her heels and the fleshy shaft between her thighs, and just as reluctantly resisted the temptation to sink even lower. It left her, again, with the worst of both worlds - literally fucking the man behind her, but without getting more than a tease of sensation.

She couldn't believe she was doing this! At least, Grace told herself, she wasn't a slut. How could Jeni not feel what was happening? "Just concentrate on the rhythm," the redhead told herself as she stretched on her toes for the twelfth time.

Grace's resolve lasted three more strokes; by eighteen, she was holding onto the shuddering pole while her trainer plowed her forcefully from behind at a double-time pace, each thrust jarring her as his groin seated itself against her ass. Across from her, Jeni continued to smile into space and move slowly up and down while the trainer behind the brunette churned his cock into her.

Her orgasm, when it came, surprised Grace with its intensity and the speed of its onset. She'd been aroused for so long that her peaking excitement hadn't really registered, and the sudden release left her limp and gasping. The redhead's hands straightened and then clenched on air, but there was no risk of falling with her body crushed against the pole and her drenched pussy impaled on that big cock.

She'd barely started to regain her breath when he slammed her against the pole a final time and Grace felt his cock contracting inside her, emptying the trainer's balls into her more-than-welcoming receptacle. "And done," he panted; she could almost hear the smile in his voice. "Good job, Lemaire," he added, pulling out and stepping away from her.

"Thank you, Coach," she replied, unsure how to respond. Grace felt her face heating and looked at the floor, unable to face either him or Jeni. She could feel his jism starting to leak down the inside of her thigh. Unwillingly she raised her eyes to look at his cock, still gleaming with her moisture, and then darted a quick look at his face, which looked back at her with a knowing expression. Grace felt simultaneously degraded and liberated, and curiously breathless. Nobody outside of the circle of trainers seemed to have taken any notice of any of it.

"Perhaps you'd like to lead the next exercise, Coach Gunter?" The trainer who'd fucked Grace looked at an older man with salt-and-pepper hair and a weathered face.

Gunter nodded. "Certainly, yes. Ladies, if you will arrange yourselves in front of the pole like so?" He casually manhandled Jeni into position about three feet from the pole, nudged her feet apart, and bent her over from the waist until her back was nearly horizontal and she was gripping the pole tightly with outstretched hands.

Under his intent gaze, Grace positioned herself the same way, blushing again when he moved her legs wider, exposing her still-dripping pussy to her audience. She knew she was going to get fucked again; almost, she was anticipating it. One of the trainers had already stepped up behind Jeni and, without pretense, thrust himself into her. Again, none of the other students seemed to be paying any attention.

"I think we will want another spotter here," Gunter mused. "You! You are between sets? Good; please to come here."

Grace looked over her shoulder and saw George trotting over, his hard dick bobbing back and forth above his hairless groin. He absently wiped a smear of what looked like semen from his cheek. "Hey, Coach - what's up?"

She abruptly looked away. It was one thing to be doing this in front of Jeni - she looked like such a slut; already, the first trainer was spurting his load onto her back and a second was edging closer. The others were coaches - they were *supposed* to be watching her and helping her improve. But George was just another swimmer, and one of the guys. Did she have to do this in front of him?

It was worse. "You must hold her here," instructed Gunter, placing George's hands on her waist, just above her hips. "Firmly," he emphasized. An erect penis - it had to be George's - scraped across Grace's ass and then inserted itself into her sloppy pussy. "Good."

George suddenly shoved himself deeper into the redhead, making her teeth click. "Whoops! Sorry about that; wasn't expecting it." He withdrew slightly, and then lunged ahead with a slight grunt.

"Wow! Can't you feel it in your hamstrings? This always leaves me feeling so loose!" Jeni sounded both pleased and totally oblivious to the shafting she was receiving, as well as the coach furiously stroking the cock he was aiming at her face. It suddenly erupted, spewing spunk onto the brunette's cheek and hair.

Grace concentrated on her slowly warming pussy, trying to rock back against George and increase the power and amplitude of his thrusts. He was curiously uncoordinated, which she found especially unrewarding following the more satisfying fuck she'd experienced just before. A third man was plowing Jeni now - a waste, in Grace's estimation, since Jeni didn't seem to be appreciating the experience at all.

George paused; it was almost enough to make Grace scream with frustration. He started thrusting again, but still with far less force than she needed or wanted. Grace schooled her expression when she caught sight of Gunter out of the corner of her eye; he walked to stand beside her, his penis slick and showing a glob of semen at the tip.

The trainer watched her a moment longer before gesturing to the others. "I believe Miss Lemaire may require some additional assistance." Before she could react, he grabbed Grace's breast and fondled it, squeezing a sensitive nipple between two rough fingers.

She writhed, her body jolted by the sudden sensation, and then somebody else was teasing her other breast and a finger was stroking her clit. Almost immediately, Grace exploded, and she would have fallen but for the men supporting her upper body. Warm spunk jetted onto her face, and somebody took advantage of her limp arms to stand in front of her and force his cock into her mouth.

They teased her relentlessly, heating Grace's body with their knowing touches, and then somebody replaced George behind her and the redhead climaxed again as the men used her like a rag fuckdoll. The penis filling her mouth emptied itself down her throat and retreated, only to be replaced with George's slim cock.

A corner of Grace's mind noted the distinctive mole on his hairless groin as she sucked his stiff erection between her lips and tasted herself on him. More people must have joined the crowd, because Grace felt warm liquid spattering on her back and ass even as they coaxed another orgasm from her and a fresh load of semen overflowed her saturated pussy.

The next intruder quenched itself in her well-used snatch before withdrawing and pressing against her anus. Grace would have tensed if she hadn't been in total sensory overload, but her rosebud opened to accept the rigid weapon and she felt a perverse sense of satisfaction. A tongue began lapping at her clit, and the redhead bucked helplessly again.

Grace's universe contracted; there was no exercise room, no onlookers - not even any men. Only the unchecked desire of her wanton body existed, along with the fleshy appendages that teased and penetrated her.

Of them all, the penis in her mouth seemed curiously resistant to the redhead's charms. It remained unyieldingly rigid and teased her with the taste of precum that leaked from its tip, but George failed to give her his seed. Hazily, Grace quailed at the thought word might get out that she'd blown him but been inadequate, and redoubled her oral efforts.

George was trembling, leading Grace to believe she was about to be rewarded for her efforts, when he surprised her and stepped back, pulling his twitching cock out of her mouth. "That was... harder... than it looked," he gasped apologetically to the trainer standing beside him with a hand on the swimmer's arm.

"I can do it," Jeni volunteered, moving to take his place. Her face glistened with moisture and cum was leaking from the pussy suddenly staring Grace in the face.

Grace turned her face away, unenthusiastic about licking another girl, and found herself looking right at a trio of spectators watching them - watching her - from just beyond the circle of trainers. The woman from that morning was there, a clipboard held at her side, with the same unrevealing expression on her face. Two equally well-dressed gentlemen bracketed her; one studied the redhead with pursed lips while the other jotted something on his iPad.

Jeni moved closer, almost rubbing her snatch against Grace's face, but the spell was broken. All Grace could think of was that she'd let so many men fuck her that she'd lost count, right in the middle of the workout room, and gotten off so many times that she must be the biggest slut in the universe. Even as she considered the idea in appalled fascination, her hips continued to rotate for the benefit of her latest guest, who was churning the mixed loads of semen clogging her pussy with his well-proportioned manhood.

"I think that is enough exercise for one day," Gunter decided. Just that quickly, the men released her and Grace collapsed to her hands and knees, feeling like she'd just run a marathon. A final few spurts of jism landed on her lower back.

"Wow, Grace, you really got into the zone," Jeni said, offering the redhead a hand up.

"Really," agreed George, still apparently unconscious of his erection and the thin bead of precum drooling from it. "I got tired, just watching you!"

Grace staggered to her feet, swaying momentarily, and wondered exactly what time it was. All of the other students already were gone; the three mysterious observers were just exiting, followed by the trainers and coaches. At least it meant she didn't have to face anybody else right away... "Did you see Wade this afternoon?" she whispered to Jeni after letting George get ahead of them.

"Not that I saw." Jeni smirked. "What, hoping to impress him with your physical prowess? Why don't you just fall across his lap at dinner? Or spill something else on him and offer to help 'clean him up'?" She made a rude gesture with her tongue.

The slim redhead laughed involuntarily. "Maybe I'll try that," she retorted, trying to project more assurance than she felt. She wiped a hand half-heartedly across her sticky ass; after all, Wade was just one guy - no matter how cute he was.

"Oh, please!" Jeni rolled her eyes theatrically. "You know you freeze up like a deer in headlights every time a guy notices you. I bet if Wade ever actually touched you, you'd pass out on the spot!"

"I'm tougher than that," snorted Grace, pushing open the door to the showers. "And you lost the last bet you made, if you remember. Maybe you don't want to push your luck."

"Yeah, about that..." Jeni crossed her arms and lifted her hands from the waist, apparently thinking she was removing her shirt. "Don't think I'm not going to get even with you for telling Wade that!"

"What?" Grace paused, feeling confused.

Jeni peered at her for a moment, and then shook her head. "Sometimes I think you really *are* delusional. When you had him tell me I was naked? God! I thought I was going to die when he told me it came off in the dive!"

"Umm," the redhead mumbled, feeling as though she'd totally lost the thread of the conversation.

"Come *on*," Jeni laughed. "You know what time it is - they'll be choosing the junior trainers any time now, and the big guns are in, giving everyone the eye. No *way* would I go skinny-dipping in broad daylight!" She paused to look at Grace and then continued. "I figured my gold thong would look like I was naked from a distance, but then when Wade spoke up..."

"Oh," said Grace, her hand finding the water valve on the second try.

Jeni's face sobered. "You noticed I was wearing it, right?" She looked around, seeing nobody else, but lowered her voice anyway. "Shit... Do you still think we're naked? I mean, before we took off our clothes for the shower?"

Grace thought about trying again to convince her friend, but decided to admit defeat - at least for the moment. "No, of course not," she replied, forcing a smile. "I was just trying to get even with you for cheating and wearing the thong."

123456...8