The Emperor has No Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, Grace thought, a hand job would be such a waste. She wanted - no, needed - a serious fucking. Hell, she could probably walk right over to Wade now, push the table back from his chair, and impale herself on his rod right there and nobody would notice. She could bounce up and down on him, her boobs in his face, and have a screaming orgasm, and nobody would say a thing.

Would Wade notice, though? It was one thing to overlook the absence of clothing, but he wouldn't actually be able to orgasm, to empty his nuts into her creaming pussy while she screamed with delight, and just think he'd coughed or something, would he? And it wasn't like people didn't notice others at all - they just seemed to think normal things were happening.

Who would think it was normal, even wearing her usual camp shorts and tee, if Grace walked up and ground herself all over Wade like some slut giving a lap dance? Maybe, Grace thought, furtively rubbing her clit again, he'd think she was just easy and lead her out the back door before standing her up against the faux log siding and giving her the wood she so obviously wanted. Her butt would be rubbed raw as she bounced on Wade's shaft with her legs wrapped around him.

Grace shifted on her chair, aware of the small puddle she was creating on the plastic seat. Maybe if she made a move on Wade, the incongruity would snap him out of whatever it was that fuzzed everybody else's senses. He'd *know* that she was a cock-hungry slut willing to fuck him right there in the middle of everything! Wade would drop her right there on the table and - no, he'd flip her over and start doing her doggy style. Grace could practically feel the trays digging into her tits as every thrust slammed her against the wobbly table, burying that magnificent tool deeper in her creaming cunt...

"Hello? Earth to Grace!" Jeni was shaking her shoulder. "Quit playing with your food and go talk to him, already!"

Grace obediently stood up, and then almost sat right back down. She could just see herself saying something stupid again, and this time it would be in public, and everybody would think she was an idiot. Jeni pushed impatiently at her, and the redhead shied away from the hand on her bare ass. Okay, she could do this!

George looked up as she approached the table he was sharing with Wade, but kept talking about turning technique. Grace hovered uncertainly, just able to glimpse the tip of Wade's erection over his shoulder. She leaned in a little further for a better view, making George's eyebrows rise.

Wade finally sensed something and turned to follow George's sightline; the unexpected rotation was enough to make his shoulder brush Grace's breast, and both of them started violently.

"Fuck!" Wade yelped, inadvertently tumbling the bowl of oatmeal in front of him into his lap. He shot to his feet with a louder yell and frantically began trying to scrape the sticky mess from his stomach, penis, and upper thighs.

Grace froze for a moment, appalled, and then reached around to help remove the hot sludge from Wade's sensitive organ. "Oh no! I'm so sorry!"

He brusquely batted her hand aside and jumped back, nearly falling over the table and sending water glasses tumbling. "*Don't touch me!* Just don't touch me! I need to - to change my clothes!" Wade rushed out of the cafeteria, leaving Grace standing in a circle of silence, surrounded by wide eyes and open mouths.

A moment later, she bolted in the opposite direction, through the back door she'd fantasized about, not caring if she left a smear of oatmeal on the knob. Grace tensed when the door opened again behind her, but relaxed a little at the sight of Jeni.

"You have to admit, that was pretty spectacular," the brunette smirked. "For what it's worth, everybody's talking about Wade, not you."

That made Grace feel a little better. "I don't know what happened; I didn't mean to startle him like that." But still, things hadn't turned out well at all. "You can't believe he's going to want to be around me after that."

Jeni made a noncommittal sound and changed the subject. "But what were you looking at? I thought you were going to talk to him, not hover over his shoulder."

Grace hesitated. She couldn't say, "I was crushing on his erection," even if it was the truth. "Jeni, what am I wearing?"

The brunette looked at her cautiously, obviously puzzled by the question. "A T-shirt and shorts, like usual. Why?"

"How about now?" Grace wiped her hand clean on her breast and stomach, still watching Jeni.

"A dirty T-shirt?" Her friend watched the redhead cross her arms until her hands brushed opposite hips, and then lift them slowly along her body and over her head, shaking her hair. "What was that?"

"I took off my shirt," announced Grace, pushing the point. "See?"

"No, you're losing your mind," Jeni retorted, smiling at the apparent joke even if she didn't understand it. "It's still right there, with the oatmeal." She reached out and poked Grace's tit.

"Damnit," Grace growled. Jeni was still seeing what she expected to see, and that wasn't her friend going topless outdoors, even if they were in a fairly isolated area. "How about this?" She looked down, trying to pretend she was alone, and concentrated.

It wouldn't have worked at all if not for the fact that the wall of the dining room, the dumpster, and several evergreens screened the back door from nearly every angle, and that Grace had been too distracted to follow her normal routine that morning. The redhead told herself Jeni wasn't there, forced herself to relax, and was rewarded with a trickle of urine that quickly became a strong rush. She looked up, feeling triumphant, and met Jeni's shocked gaze.

"OMG, Grace, that is really fucked up! I can't believe you're peeing yourself in front of me!"

Grace could barely believe it herself, actually. It was hard to say if being naked instead of wetting her shorts made it worse or better. Apparently she had fewer inhibitions than she'd thought. Her bladder finished emptying itself, and she bounced on the balls of her feet. "Well?"

"I should be asking you that," Jeni quipped, her usual sense of humor noticeably muted. "Are you well? What was that for? Your shorts are soaked!"

"No they're not," retorted Grace, "because I'm not wearing any shorts - and neither are you. Here; feel!" She grabbed Jeni's wrist and started pulling it towards her crotch, but the other girl yanked it free.

"Oh, no!" yelped the brunette, looking spooked. "I'm not into this weird shit! You can just leave me out of your kinky games, okay?" Jeni's eyes darted back and forth, charting possible escape routes.

"Okay, look, no games," Grace offered, holding up her hands and taking a small step back to defuse the tension. "Now, you say I just wet my shorts. Would you say it's pretty noticeable?"

Jeni snorted. "Your crotch is soaked. Yeah, I'd say so."

Grace nodded. "So, I'll bet you I can walk back through the dining hall and absolutely nobody will say a word about it."

"Yeah, right," scoffed the brunette. "You're gonna sneak through the kitchen, or pull your shirt down over it, or hide it with a tray or something, right?"

"Absolutely not. I won't carry anything, and you can arrange my shirt however you like. I'll even stop and talk to people. My only condition is that you can't point it out to anybody - they have to notice it for themselves."

"And what's the bet?" Jeni asked.

Grace could see her friend thought it was a sucker's wager. The reality was that Grace had already thought up something she thought Jeni would jump at. She allowed a small smile to show on her face. "The loser has to jump off the 5 meter platform during morning swim, naked."

"No way!" squealed Jeni, bending over and trying to suppress a laugh. "No way," she repeated, "you would never do that in a million years!"

"It doesn't matter, because I'm not going to be the one jumping," laughed Grace. "You are."

"You are so full of it! How do I know you're not going to back out after you lose?"

"Because I say so. Have I ever lied to you?"

"Besides when you told me just now you didn't really piss your pants because you were naked?" Jeni's protest was half-hearted. "Aren't you worried about *me* chickening out?"

Grace laughed. "No, because I know you're the kind of crazy bitch who would do it."

"Damn straight!" Jeni agreed. "Can you imagine how Coach's eyes are gonna bug out when he sees you? Come on; let's get going before you dry out."

The two women pushed through the door back into the dining hall. It was funny, Grace reflected, but she actually was more relaxed than ever; walking nude past the other swimmers was easy when her only worry was the nonexistent wet spot on the shorts she wasn't even wearing.

Jeni showed increasing signs of frustration as they made their way past one person after another. Grace would stop to say "hello" or duck good-natured queries about what had happened with Wade, but nobody commented on her appearance.

"I love your rose," Grace confided to Jillian, earning a startled look from her and a puzzled expression from Jeni. Another few steps and she was out the door, home free.

"I don't know how you did that," muttered Jeni. "And what did you say to Jill?"

"Nothing," Grace airily replied. "And I already told you how I did it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for swim." She started out for their cabin.

"If you're naked, why do you need your suit?" Jeni called from behind her.

"I don't - but I still want to wash off the oatmeal!"

Coach Rod had them working on starts that morning. One set of swimmers would mount the blocks, wait for the buzzer, and then sprint to the 25-meter mark. They'd continue on to the end and exit the pool to receive critiques while the next wave of swimmers repeated the process.

As usual, the bleachers fronting the pool were packed with spectators watching the students with careful eyes and furious note-taking. Grace would have felt more comfortable if she hadn't been promoted into the lead group with Wade. It was embarrassing to be considered on his level, even without her earlier breakfast fiasco.

Beside her, Wade stepped onto the block at lane 4 and faced the crowd. "Wade Ferrari," he announced, before turning back to face down the lane. The coaches always had the swimmers identify themselves so there'd be no confusion during the reviews.

"Grace Lemaire," she shouted, waving to the audience. It was sort of hot, standing there so totally exposed, but with nobody knowing it. She took another peek at Wade's erection, which didn't seem to have suffered too much from its unplanned oatmeal scrub. If only he hadn't been so abrupt! There were so many ways she could have cleansed and soothed his beautiful penis, and so pleasurably, too...

"Wake up, Lemaire!" barked Coach Rod. "Did we keep you up too late last night?" Sniggers sounded around her. "Okay, people, remember, swim hard to the halfway mark - no slacking! Swimmers, take your marks..."

The tone sounded and Grace convulsed, arrowing into the water and dolphin kicking her way down the lane and slowly towards the surface. Ahead of her, on her left, Wade churned through the pool, his cock extending below him like a miniature rudder. Suddenly he stopped kicking, and Grace watched the 25 meter marker glide past beneath her. She put in two more strokes before rolling onto her back and kicking lazily for the wall.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about breakfast," Grace told Wade as they hung on the wall and watched the second heat of swimmers take their places on the blocks.

"It's okay - I just over-reacted," Wade replied tersely, and then pulled himself out of the pool.

Grace scrambled to follow him, but he was already walking back down the side of the pool. She followed, watching his muscular ass, but spared a wave for Jeni as the brunette went past her in the opposite direction. Grace thought about trying to talk to Wade again, but she saw Coach Rod looking at her, and guiltily realized she was supposed to be thinking about her technique instead.

Soon enough, she was back up on her block again, announcing her name and trying to ignore the fact she was naked. Grace had an excellent start and managed to stay nearly even with Wade out to the halfway mark; the two of them extended their unofficial competition until it was clear he was pulling away from her.

"You were on fire, Grace," Wade complemented her at the wall. "I had to work for that one."

"I got a lucky start," she demurred, pausing as she noticed the block in lane 2 where Jeni should have been standing was empty.

"Hey, Grace!" Jeni shouted from the top of the 5 meter platform. The brunette waved rapidly, spread her arms wide, and quickly performed a fairly credible dive, although she went over a little too far and her legs kicked up a fair amount of water when she went in.

Grace realized instantly what had to be happening. "Wade, do me a favor!" she asked.

He turned from where he'd been watching Jeni. "What is it?"

"I know this sounds weird, but pretend Jeni is naked when she gets out of the pool!"

"What?" he repeated, obviously confused.

"Just pretend she's skinny-dipping! Sssssh!" Grace turned away from him and watched Jeni break the surface and swim over to join them.

"How was that?" Jeni crowed, eyes flashing with excitement and nerves.

Grace laughed. "I don't think you're ready to join the diving team." She pulled herself out of the water and offered a hand to Jeni.

"You didn't notice anything else?" the brunette asked, looking about. The other members of Grace's heat were walking away, and the next wave of swimmers hadn't reached them yet. Wade didn't seem to be paying much attention, so she reluctantly popped out of the water to stand next to Grace.

"Did you lose your swimsuit somewhere?" Wade asked unexpectedly, from where he still floated in the water alongside the wall. He eyed Jeni with evident appreciation.

"*What?!*" With a strangled scream, Jeni contorted herself in a futile attempt to conceal her body; she succeeded only in drawing the attention of others. The brunette hastily jumped back into the pool and hugged the wall while she glared at her friend. "You said nobody would notice!"

Grace, doubled over with laughter, couldn't find the breath to respond. She caught sight of Jeni's expression and laughed harder.

After watching their somewhat mystifying byplay, Wade moved slightly closer to Jeni. "She told me to pretend you were naked," he confessed, a hint of a twinkle in his eyes.

The brunette's mouth opened in outraged realization. "You... You two deserve each other!" She pushed Wade's head under water, using him to leverage herself out of the pool, and toppled the off-balance redhead back in. "I'm gonna get you for that, bitch!" The threat was somewhat undermined by the laugh that followed it.

"What was that all about?" Wade asked, looking from where Jeni was doing something behind the base of the diving platform back to Grace.

"I--" Grace's mouth opened but no further words emerged. She couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't sound crazy or stupid, or both, and the swimmers from the following heat were climbing out around them. "It was a private joke."

"So I gathered," Wade commented, moving a little closer but making no motion to get out. "But as a helpful participant in your private joke, don't I get to hear the punchline?"

His intent look made Grace feel a little breathless and rattled. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be naked in front of everybody?" Her nipples were tighter than the temperature could account for, and not all of the moisture gleaming on the redhead's toned thighs was chlorinated water.

A slightly pained expression crossed Wade's face and Grace silently castigated herself for blurting out such a stupid question. "You mean, like here, now?" he rasped, evidently humoring her.

"Yes." Grace bit her tongue to avoid saying anything else dumb, and sat back on her heels while her fingers nervously felt for stray tendrils of hair that might be escaping the back of her cap.

Wade seemed content to bob in the pool, frustrating her. "I dunno," he equivocated.

Why couldn't he just climb out? Grace was dying to lay eyes on his cock again. He could just hoist his ripped body out and stand on the deck beside her - that would put his wonderful meat right about eye level. Actually, it would be right about mouth level, too.

Grace wasn't really that kind of girl, especially in public like this, but if Wade put his strong hands on her head and pulled her onto his cock, well, there really wouldn't be anything she could do about it, was there? She wouldn't want to make a scene, so she'd have to relax and let him pound into her mouth until he emptied his load down her throat. The thought of swallowing didn't seem as repulsive as she'd thought, and besides then he'd...

"Why don't you just get a room?" Jeni jibed.

Her eyes flew open. Grace hadn't realized she'd closed them, or that she'd let one of her hands drop to the juncture between her thighs. Actually, the way she had her legs spread and her tits stuck out would have had her mother frowning, even if Grace *had* been wearing a swimsuit. A sudden wave of heat swept her body, but it was arousal rather than embarrassment.

"Whatever, Jeni," Wade said, sounding bored, and finally emerged from the water. He strode past the two girls without another look.

"When I said you should talk to him, I didn't mean to throw youself at him," Jeni commented after a moment of silence. "But hey, you were talking, right? I think he likes you."

"I don't," Grace said morosely, rising slowly to her feet. Her eyes hadn't been mislead by phantom swimwear, and she'd seen the way Wade's erection had drooped when he'd gotten out. Every guy in sight was sporting a hard-on, and when she accidentally gave Wade a little show, he *lost* his? "Am I ugly?"

"Where do you think up this shit?" growled Jeni. "You are hot, and you know it! If I had a cock, I'd fuck you myself!" She slapped Grace on the ass, apparently not feeling the bare skin beneath her palm. "Maybe next time *you* go off the high dive naked - I can't believe nobody's said anything!" The brunette looked around, as if daring somebody to make a comment.

"I guess they were too distracted by my hotness!" Grace joked, feeling better. "C'mon - we're both behind, and Coach is looking a little pissed!"

Coach Rod *was* upset - and worse, from Grace's point of view, he was disappointed. She and Jeni spent the rest of the morning doing sprints under the watchful eyes of several trainers. After the first few lengths of the pool, Grace was too tired to care who was staring at her. Her legs felt rubbery by the time the two of them were released for lunch.

"Betcha they'd notice *now*," Jeni giggled to Grace under the spray of the outdoor shower. She ran a finger suggestively along the top of her shoulder, where a strap would be if she actually were wearing a suit.

Grace covertly eyed the group of trainers observing them and making notes. The redhead wasn't so sure, although she was surprised Jeni would even joke about it. "Don't even think about it," she threatened, lightly slapping away Jeni's hand. Grace was *almost* sure Jeni wouldn't actually flash anybody, but she didn't know how to explain away the lack of reaction, and she was too enervated to try and deal with it all now, anyway.

She stole another glance at their audience, wondering what they could find to write about, and inadvertently met the eyes of one of the women looking back at her.

The woman was tall, slim, and attractive, but distinguished mostly by the fact that she was one of the few people who actually *did* seem to be clothed. Her dress looked expensive and laughably out of place at the camp, and if Grace had owned a pair of heels like that, she wouldn't have worn them near a pool or anywhere else they might possibly get wet.

123456...8