The Emporess New Robe

Story Info
Emporess new clothes show everything.
748 words
3.93
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiana stood at the balcony, surveying all that was hers, had everything she wanted, but a companion. She watched couples and families with a sigh that she had to stay pure until she had a husband to further the blood line.

"Mi'lady, excuse the intrusion, but a man brings an offering, he wishes to see you."

"Fine... I shall see what this man peddles, Jennifer."

They walked to the throne room where there stood a man with textiles, she was not amused.

"What is it you have," Tiana asked once seated.

"I bring to you, the finest fabrics. I have traveled far and—"

"Not interested."

"You haven't seen them, yet."

"I can see them from here, there's nothing special."

"But there is!"

"I only see rags."

"Look harder."

"Excuse me‽"

"You only want the best, so look here, the finest worthy of royalty... that no other has."

He looked as if he were holding nothing, she was ready to have him removed until the light hit it just right. It seemed to shimmer in every color on the spectrum. He stepped closer and she was amazed.

"This is very rare and hard to make. It's light and won't hinder movement, or be uncomfortable to wear long periods. Sturdy. Does it interest you?"

"Yes, it's... magnificent. You will make me something from this and be well paid "

"Very well." He undressed her with his eyes. "In two days, my empress, you will have the perfect regal attire."

--

She wondered those two days what she would be presented, nearly driving her best friend mad with annoyance. The day had came, she had the guards on alert to swiftly escort him the moment he was seen. She was alerted to his arrival, met him in the throne room where he presented the well packages outfit.

"Tell me merchant. Do you think this could get me a husband?" She unwrapped it, suppressing her awe.

"I believe you'll get anything you desire, and things you probably wouldn't. But be careful, as it may feel like you aren't wearing anything at all."

"Pay the man," she ordered and rushed off. "Come Sasha!"

Her best friend followed to her chamber, Tiana quickly tried it on. All the colors were still there dancing like she hoped, the material seemed a pearlescent white, sewn with gold thread into a glorious robe. Both praised the appearance and construction. It indeed was light and airy. Through the palace she received the looks she wanted, they were amazed, especially when the light hit just right, it was shocking. To the empress, it compounded her beauty to unknown bounds.

She decided to sneak out and see what her people thought. Through the city, there were gasp and greetings, people shied away. This lifted her ego, what they saw left them speechless, out of surprise as much as fear. Her best friend spotted her and pulled her out of view.

"What are you doing‽"

"Tiana, what are you doing—oh my, from the chatter I thought you were naked. You looked naked."

"Clearly I'm not.*

"In the light, it... the robe..."

"Is still here."

She stepped in the sun, under casted fluttering shadow, all Sasha could do is gasp and point. She looked, the robe seemed to disappear in the right light. It was a cool, breezy day, as the shadow cleared itself, she saw her tanned flesh, dark nipples stood erect, trimmed exposed bush. The robe itself was beautiful when seen, but barely cast a shadow itself in the light. Tiana was livid.

"I feel like a fool! I need to get back to the palace and set search, so that trickster can be made an example!"

She left before Sasha could form a thought. Briskly walked back, hyper alert to those staring, the whispers, murmuring, the breeze on her body, unseen fabric teasing her nipples. She grew hotter with the thought that the men lusted after her, pace slowed, slowed more as the wind caught fabric rubbed between her legs. Sturdy indeed, it rubbed where no man has touched. The way it danced, brushed on her skin, slowed her more so. The peoples eyes didn't lie, the sensation was too much, she needed relief, not caring if caught, the idea made her flush.

Off the path, she dug her fingers in, breezy alley teased her nipples, moaned loud enough through her quick release. With new clarity and kink, she thought she should've paid him more for such an experience.