The Empty Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally finished Jordan, who was now out of breath, said, "Thank you for the most enjoyable evening of my life. I'll see you tomorrow. Remember to bring money for Burger King."

"I'll make sure to put the money in my purse when I walk in the door. Hate to forget it." Jordan turned to leave when Jessica ran up to him and kissed him again.

Her kids were in their respective bedrooms when Jessica got to hers. The twins came into her bedroom.

"Mom," Sam asked, "Did you get lost on your way home from the car?" Emma started laughing as did Sam.

"I just wanted to make sure Jordan had our correct address," Jessica deadpanned.

"We like him," the twins said together.

"Me too. You guys need to get some rest. You are going to need your energy. I'm exhausted as well. Good night. See you in the morning. I'll bring in some bagels. Love you both."

"Love you, too," Emma and Sam echoed each other.

Both Jessica and Jordan had trouble sleeping. Jessica thinking that she would never be able to fall in love again and Jordan, thinking he would never fall in love.

Jessica took her time, lowering her panties as she started playing with her bush. It was always a turn-on for her that she started her pussy playing by running her fingers through the thick pelt of fur. She continued by rubbing her slit, then sinking two fingers into her wet channel. She found her G-spot and rubbing that area along with rubbing her clitoris gave her a fantastic orgasm. She was hoping that Jordan's cock was bigger than average.

In his bedroom, Jordan removed his clothes and was immediately hard. It took him all of two minutes of jerking off to explode with ropes of cum landing on his chest. He was thinking of Jessica and imagined how she would look naked.

After their respective orgasms, they both thought that even though Friday night was the first time they had met, there was something magical between the two of them. Finally, they both fell asleep.

Jordan had some calls to make on Saturday morning. He finally finished his work at 2 PM. He called Jessica. "I've made reservations for 6:15 PM."

"What should I wear?"

"Something sexy, although I think anything on you would look sexy."

"Are you trying to get another one of my famous good night kisses again?"

"Never gave it a thought."

"I don't believe you."

"I will earn my good night kiss."

"See you later."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The twins were ready by 2:00 PM. Emma wore a flowery dress with a short hemline, hoop earrings and pumps. She added some pink lipstick and a little facial makeup. Sam wore jeans, a cowboy shirt and his cowboy boots. He left his cowboy hat home. Tom arrived at 2 PM and they left after each gave their mom a kiss and a big hug."

"Jordan and I will see you guys after the concert. Knock 'em dead." They were off.

They were brought into the dressing room where Sam was given two electric guitars and both were given the playlist. Kix and Ronnie came over to them and said, "Here is the plan." They talked for a while when Ronnie finally asked, "Is this okay with you guys?"

They both said that they were ready to go. They walked onto the stage and the rehearsal went smoothly.

Kix said, "You will be great. Let's go backstage so I can answer any questions you may have. Then you can relax. Do grab something to eat. You are going to need your energy."

They went through a few things then grabbed some food. They tried to relax but they were nervous. Ronnie sensed this and went to sit with them. Don't worry. You'll be great. By the way, does you mom like Jordan?"

They laughed and Sam said, "I think the feeling is mutual."

"Jordan is a very good man. And I mean a very good man." They ate and then rested.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jordan picked up Jessica at 6 PM. He got out of the car and knocked on her door. "Wow. Oh my God, wow" was all that he could say. She had on a short, clingy black dress, a dress that set about three inches above he knees. She had a few sliver bracelets on each arm, minimal amount of makeup, save for the bright red lipstick. Her naturally wavy brown hair was pinned to the side. She left her bra and panties home.

"I take it that you approve."

"Boy, you dress up well. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Thank you." She kissed him on the lips.

"No, thank you."

Before stepping into the car, she gave him a nice kiss on the lips The ride to the Salt Creek Grill was a mere ten minutes from Jessica's place. As they sat in the backseat of the car she told him that she had lost her job in finance due to the pandemic, she had her MBA, and was lucky to find a job as an administrative assistant at the local high school. She told him "With the kids going off to college in a year I'm going to look for a job, one where I can use my MBA in marketing and finance, that would help pay for college." She also said that she was hoping the kids would get some scholarship money based on their grades.

Jordan told her to email her resume to him. He sat quietly for most of the short drive just taking it all in while watching this beauty. He did notice that the hem of her dress was constantly moving higher on her thighs. Jessica made no attempt to move it down. She liked that he was looking at her legs. She moved away from him and as she did she separated, by choice her legs, before closing them under her bottom. Jordan saw a tuft of her bush as she did this. He said nothing and acted as though nothing happened.

They were playing a game. She smiled and he moved closer and gave her a magnificent kiss that left her shaking. The car stopped and Jordan helped her out of the car, but not before her legs splayed open again, showing him more of her bush. She could see the outline of his large cock straining against his pant leg.

She smiled at him as she grabbed his hand.

Jordan was greeted by the owner who, after being introduced to Jessica, led them to a prime table. The owner and Jordan spent a few minutes talking at the table. He sent over a bottle of wine.

"What do you suggest I order?"

"Everything is good, but I'm having a hard time concentrating."

"Poor boy. I may have to take care of your problem later."

They ordered, enjoying the wine and conversation. After Jessica told Jordan about her childhood, growing up in Livingston, New Jersey. College and MBA from Rutgers. Married her college sweetheart. The only good thing that came out of the marriage was the twins. Jordan told her about his growing up in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Played on the basketball team. Went to Bucknell then an MBA at Harvard. He started his business while he was still working on his MBA. Clients recommended me to others when they found out how honest I am. Never lucky in love until....... He did not finish the sentence, but looked into Jessica's eyes and grabbed her hand. She grabbed it and when he looked she had tears in her eyes.

They finished the dinner when Jordan asked, "Better than Burger King?"

"I would say so. Thank you for dinner."

He nodded toward her. "Let's go see the kids play."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They arrived just as the second opening act was finishing and the set was being take down and reset for Brooks and Dunn.

"I'm so nervous," Jessica said.

"It's only natural. They will be okay."

The lights went dark, the band came on, the lights came on, and the band started playing "A Brand New Man." Sam had one of the major individual riffs and Emma sang backup. When the song ended Jessica was on her feet cheering loudly. She looked down at Jordan and started to cry. She sat down and Jordan put his arm around her comforting her. He was the solo guitar player on "Play Something Country." When the song ended, Kix, pointed to him and said, "Please welcome Sam Brown." Sam took a quick bow to spontaneous, loud applause.

After a few songs, Mollie moved to the front of the stage. She began singing "If you See Him/Her" with a voice that had put the crowd into a stunned silence. Then she played off Ronnie and together they had the crowd standing, applauding.

The crowd went crazy. "Miss Emma Brown," Dunn said, pointing to her. She took a bow and the noise was deafening. She bowed a few times then stepped back.

Jessica and Jordan were clapping and yelling. Emma was amazing. Then it was on to the next song. After a few more songs Emma came back to the front of the stage. She had a few solo parts in "Cowgirls Don't Cry" as Sam played the lead guitar.

The group came back for their encore. The first song was started as Emma said, "I'm leaving tomorrow, Sam," talking to her brother, who came to the front of the stage.

"What do you mean?," Sam replied.

"Tomorrow when you wake up I'll be gone."

"I'll come with you."

"K

That started "Indian Summer."

Ronnie Dunn was in perfect voice. When the chorus came around a second time, it was Emma who did this as a solo. Finally, the last chorus was where Ronnie and Emma sang it together to a cheering audience. What an ending it was. Sam was outstanding on the guitar and Emma was, well she was amazing.

Emma, moved front and center, leaving everyone in the back as she sang "The Long Goodbye." She knocked it out of the park. No one expected this, but she delivered in spades. It had been a long time since Jordan had seen such a reception. The people were standing and Emma had to take a second bow.

Lastly, the band segued into the final song, "Only in America." All the band members, except the drummer were now in the front part of the stage. It was a great song, with Sam on the guitar and Emma singing and dancing. When it was over, the fans continued to cheer.

Jessica was shaking as the concert ended. "I'm numb."

"You and me both."

A few of the twin's friends and parents who knew what was going to happen that night came by to express their congratulations to Jessica. She was in such a fog that she forgot to introduce Jordan to her friends. When they left she said, "Oh my God. I forgot to introduce you! I apologize."

"Don't worry about it. There will be time for that. Let's go see the kids."

"Hi Sid," Jordan said to his uncle.

"The kids knocked it out of the park, Jessica. Make sure he takes all of you to the house for dinner after he calls my wife with a date."

"I will and they really knocked it out of the park."

They entered the backstage area. The twins saw their mom and Jordan and ran to them. The two of them hugged their mom telling her how great it was being on stage and how much they loved her.

"You were great. Both of you, but where did that voice come from Emma?"

"Plenty of practice at school."

Sam shook Jordan's hand and thanked him for the opportunity. Emma hugged him and expressed her thanks as well. She whispered in his ear. "Thanks for making my mom happy."

He looked at her and nodded, "yes."

They moved to the main table where Kix and Ronnie were already sitting having a beer. The twins went over to both of them to express their thanks for taking a chance on them playing with the band.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We've been doing this for a while but I never saw a crowd go as crazy as it did when you took to the microphone, Emma. And Sam, you can play with me anytime. Which leads me to Jordan. You have something for the twins, and I believe Jessica too."

Jordan moved to another table and asked Jessica and the twins to join him. Jessica sat across from Jordan with the twins on either side of their mother.

"Kix and Ronnie want you to go on tour with them starting Memorial Day weekend, in two weeks, through Labor Day. It's not every weekend, but when they play they play on Friday and Saturday nights in one or two venues. You will be compensated which we can talk about later. Jessica, your school job ends when the tour really gets rolling. You can be hired as a chaperone. I don't know what plans you guys had for the summer and if this interferes with them, the guys will understand. How does it sound?"

Sam said, "Let me get this straight. Working as a busboy or playing with the band. It's a tough decision." Sam was smiling and laughing. The twins said they would like to do this but their mom had to be in on it otherwise we can't go on the road alone."

Jordan looked at Jessica and said, "I'll be with you most, if not all weekends. That is, if you want me there."

Jessica said, "I want you to be there for the twins and for me."

"The twins, showing that they were still seventeen years old, jumped around, as happy as can be.

"Let's meet for brunch tomorrow and I'll go over the paperwork that needs to be completed. If you want, you can grab some clothes and stay at my farm tonight."

"Mom," Emma said, "I'm planning to stay at Diane's house. We planned this a few nights ago, before all this happened."

Sam said the same as he planned to spend the night at his friend's house.

"Give me a second," Jessica said. A few minutes later she came back and said, "I've checked with the moms." Everything is fine, just be ready at 11 am tomorrow. Jordan will pick me up first, then, Emma and finally Sam.".

After saying goodnight to the band, they stopped off at Jessica's house so the kids could pick up a change of clothes. They were told to bring bathing suits. While the kids were doing their thing, Jessica ran to her room and packed a bag. She was not planning on spending the night alone. Jessica ran to the car and placed her bag in the trunk. When the kids came out they asked her, "What are you doing here? Go back in the house."

"I just want to make sure everything will be okay. Jordan will drive me back."

"Mom," Emma whispered as she pulled her aside, "Stay with Jordan tonight if he asks you to. I can see the way each of you look at each other." Jessica didn't say anything. She just smiled.

Everyone got into the car and they stopped at Emma's friend's house first, then off to Sam's friend. When the twins were out of the car Jessica said, "I would like to see the farm."

"I may have to put you to work in the morning, milking cows."

"Yeah, I'll do some milking," Jessica had a broad smile on her face.

"Tom," Jordan said, "take us to the farm please."

She leaned back against him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. It took around twenty minutes to get to the farm.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'll take the tour tomorrow. Right now, I need you to make love to me. I'm on the pill so there are no worries. I've seen how you look at me and I know how I feel about you. It's been too long since I've felt this way about a man. Show me to your bedroom."

They reached the bedroom, but not before Jordan held Jessica in his arms and kissed her with as much passion as he had ever shown with a woman.

"Unzip me please. I want to show you everything."

He reached behind her and took the zipper down to the top of her rear end. She took it off her shoulders and the dress fell away from her body. She stood nude in front of him.

"I can't decide if you look more beautiful dressed or completely naked. I think I would get in trouble is I had to choose. You are so beautiful". He looked at her puckered nipples, out from her light brown aureole. His eyes traveled down to the mass of brown curls that covered her mons. It was a very neatly kept, thick bush with the sides shaved as if she was preparing to wear a bikini.

"I think it's your turn, unless you're shy," Jessica laughed.

Jordan took off his shirt, revealing some chest hair, but not enough to be called hairy and ugly to view. His shorts and underwear came down and his cock sprung out, hard as its ever been standing proudly from his groin. Easily seven inches long and of decent girth. Now it was Jordan's turn to speak. "Like what you see?"

She reached for him and dragged him onto the bed. He turned her on her back and started to play with her tits. After a few minutes he began playing with her nipples. She couldn't believe they were getting harder. Between his fingers and mouth, Jessica was moaning her pleasure. He took his time kissing her belly and finally he touched her thighs. She knew what he wanted. She wanted the same thing. It had been too long since a man ate her pussy. She opened her legs.

Jordan ran his tongue up and down her furry slit, opening her labia causing Jessica to moan in anticipation of what was to come. Jordan spent time teasing her, tongue fucking her. Jessica's hips were moving off the bed. He shoved two fingers into her cunt and began to massage her G-spot. This caused Jessica to scream out her pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfuck. Don't stop. Please don't stop." He didn't. He finally moved his tongue onto her clitoris. Teasing it out of its hood, then locking his lips around it while teasing it with the tip of his tongue. Jessica continued to scream. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fuck. Ay.............................." She began to massage her tits and pull on her nipples. Jordan moved his tongue faster over the clitoris. That set Jessica off. Her hips undulating, with Jordan trying to maintain contact with her pleasure button. "God. It's been too long! More, more, right there, oh fuck.............................. I'm cumming, cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming! Cumming on your tongue. Feels so good. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming." She was spent. Jordan crawled up next to her and they held each other.

It took Jessica a good hour to recover. The orgasm she had by way of Jordan's tongue was the strongest one she had ever experienced. She couldn't wait to be fucked by this man. When she recovered she began playing with his cock. He was hard in no time. She was stroking his cock up and down and before too long, he was moving his hips up and down off the bed. When he was good and hard she climbed onto his lap and rubbed his cock along her pussy lips. She lifted up and slowly inserted his cock into her cunt.

He started by playing with her tits, pull and twisting her nipples. Jessica began moaning as well as moving her hips forward, pushing her clitoris on Jordan's cock. After some time, Jordan grabbed Jessica's hips and began thrusting his cock into Jessica's cunt. He wanted something more so he moved Jessica onto her knees and lined up his cock against her moist slit. He easily shoved his cock all the way inside her pussy. Immediately, she started wailing.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh, fuck...................................

Please don't stop. Never stop. My cunt feels soooooooooooooooooooooo good. Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Going to cum. Going to cum again."

"Me too. Your cunt is so tight."

"Cum in me. I want to feel you. Cum in me. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. Cummmmmmmmmmmmming. Oh fuck, Oh fuck. Feels so fucking good."

Jordan was right behind her, as he emptied what felt like a week's worth of his semen into her hot cunt. Jordan fell forward onto Jessica's back. "I've never cum like that in my life," Jessica said. "And I hope the farm is far away from your neighbors as I was screaming my head off."

"I loved your passion. You have nothing to worry about!," Jordan laughed as he rolled off Jessica.

"Just hold me, please." Jordan felt a few tears rolling onto his chest. He didn't say anything. He just held Jessica tighter. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Jordan was already up for an hour when Jessica made it into the kitchen, naked. Her tits were swaying from side to side. Her nipples were like erasers. Her bush matted from the previous evening's sexcapades. "It's too nice of a day to wear clothes at breakfast."

"I can't disagree with you," as he was laughing. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"Coffee for starters would be great. What are you making?" She surveyed the kitchen and there were bagels, eggs, cheese and other items on the counter. "How at you at making a cheese omelet? I'll toast a bagel. What are you going to have?"