The Empty Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have what you are having but I'm not removing my clothes near a flame!"

"Chicken."

"No. I want to be able to make you scream again."

"Clothes it is." Jessica was chuckling.

They sat at the counter as Jordan plated out the omelet and potatoes. Jessica brought the toasted bagels to the counter. Jordan had a hard time concentrating while eating. Jessica was no help, opening and closing her legs. She was enjoying laughing at him. They finally made it thru breakfast when Jessica said, "I need to take a shower. I smell of sex. And you need to change the sheets."

"I know you two days and you are already giving orders." Jordan was smiling as was Jessica.

But before Jessica had a chance to jump into the shower, Jordan grabbed her from behind and bent her over the bed. She landed on her forearms when Jordan pushed her legs apart. He saw that her bush traveled up to and slightly beyond her ass hole. He used his fingers to find her cunt soaking wet. "Can I?," he asked.

"Please fuck me."

Jordan shoved his cock into Jessica's cunt, touching places she never thought he could reach. "Are you good?," Jordan asked.

"I'm great. Now just fuck me and cum in me. Oh God. Your cock feels so good. Go faster. Go harder. Harder. Yes. Oh, yessssssssssssssssssssssss. Jordan, your cock feels so fucking good. Fuck me. Fuck me. I'm cumming. Yes..............I'm cumming all over your cock. Cum with me. Cum in me. Go faster. Oh God! Fuck yes. I'm cummming. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming."

"I'm cumming too. Cumming in your cunt." One blast, a second blast and then an unexpected third blast painted the inside of her cunt. He fell on her back. "I'm sorry, but having you naked at breakfast, well you know, there's only so much a guy can take." He got off of her back.

"I'm glad I have that effect on you."

"Oh, you do. You most certainly do."

"I'm going into the shower. I saw one, the size of Montana, in your bedroom."

"I'll go with you."

"Normally, I would say okay, but if we shower together we will run out of hot water and the kids will be wondering where we are."

"Party pooper."

Jessica showered then refused to remove her towel until Jordan went to take his shower. By the time he finished shaving, Jessica was dressed in a short summer dress and sneakers. She wore a bra but left the panties off. Jordan had on a pair of beige Polo shorts and a pink button-down Polo dress shirt. He wore sneakers, too. Tom couldn't make it that Sunday so Jordan took his Lexus SUV and he and Jessica went to pick up her kids.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The first stop was to pick up her daughter. They arrived a few minutes late.

"Too much partying, she said to Jordan?"

"Don't blame me. I was at your house on time, but your mom was a little late." He could not suppress a huge smile.

Emma greeted her mom and noticed a change in her. The glow in her face, the smile. She said nothing. They picked up Sam and headed back to the farm. When they arrived, Jordan said that before they got down to business, starting with a tour of the property. He introduced him to the hired hand, Bert Jones and his wife Gail, who led the group on a tour of the property. Emma loves horses and Bert asked her if she rides.

"It's been a few years but I'd love to start again."

Then they saw the pool. The twin's eyes lit up when they were told the pool can be used in the winter as well as the summer. They saw the chickens and the cows.

"Didn't you say you would milk the cows, Jessica?," Jordan laughingly said.

"I said no such thing." She gave Jordan a hard stare, with pursed lips that turned into a smile.

"Let's come inside as there are a few things we need to go over," Jordan said.

They said good-bye to Bert and Gail and stepped into the house.

"I've set us up in the dining room. I ordered food from Panera. I hope it's okay with everyone."

"It looks as though you ordered enough food for a small army," Emma said.

"I didn't know what you liked. What we don't finish we can give to the local food bank."

The twins grabbed a few things, but Sam needed OJ and Emma coffee, as soon as possible. Sam reached for the gallon container and set it down by his plate. Emma, asked where the coffee cups were and Jordan pointed to the cabinet. She grabbed the largest one. Jordan and Jessica grabbed breakfast sandwiches and chips. They both chose ice tea as their drink.

You know guys, you can go back for seconds," Jordan laughed as the twin's plates were piled high with a variety of food. Jessica started laughing. He continued, "While you eat, I'm going to talk. Stop me with any questions or wait to I finish and then ask questions. Okay?"

Everyone nodded "yes."

Jordan explained everything; There would be about 16 shows, starting the Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City. He explained the compensation and then told them about getting a three-bedroom suite so that their mom could look after them.

"Where are you going to sleep?," Emma asked Jordan. She had a grin like a Cheshire cat.

"Probably," Jordan was deadpanning his answer, "on the pull-out bed in the living room."

"Hey," Jessica yelled, "don't I get a vote? She was chuckling.

Emma and then Sam said, "Mom, we've seen how you look at Jordan and how he looks at you." They turned to look at Jordan. He was smiling.

"Where would you like me to sleep?"

"Why not ask mom?"

"Take a room on the same floor of our hotels, and will figure things out," Jessica said.

"Your mom has become very special to me. I think she feels the same way about me."

A few tears were running down Jessica's cheeks. She wiped them away quickly, trying not to show them to her kids and Jordan. She was unsuccessful. Jordan went over to her and kissed her.

Getting back to business Jordan said, "Jessica, I need you, sometime this week, to get the kids bank info so we can deposit their checks directly. Yours, too."

Also, if the tour is successful, and I'm confident it will be, then after the last stop, Labor Day weekend in Nashville, all of you will get a bonus." As they looked at him he said, "Don't ask how much. TBD," he laughed. "You also need to keep up with your school work. I get a call from the principal, this all ends. Understand?"

Both kids said, "Yes."

He handed them a piece of paper with the tour dates and cities.

"Any questions? I know it's a lot to absorb?"

Emma raised her hand.

"Yes, Emma," Jordan asked.

"Can we go swimming now?"

Smiling. Jordan said, "Of course you can. You brought suits?"

"When mom told me you had a pool, Sam and I packed suits last night. Mom, you have a suit as well?"

"I do"

They changed into their suits and joined Jordan at the pool. Emma was a spitting image of her mom. She wore a very revealing bikini. Sam had a washboard abs and had worn a Fair Harbor Navy Geo suit. The pool was perfectly heated, the twins jumped in and began splashing each other. Jessica came out in a tight one-piece black suit that showed all her curves. It was very high cut so Jordan knew that she had to do some trimming of her bush. She wore a cover up. At the pool she took off the cover up and sat next to Jordan on the lounge chair. Jordan also wore a Fair Harbor suit.

"Wow, you even swim pretty."

"I can't wait to show you my bikini. I can't believe what you did for the kids. And don't deny that you had no influence in getting the band to take them on?"

"I don't deny anything, especially after I saw Emma sing and Sam play the guitar. Us getting together is just an added benefit."

"Do you think Emma can sing on her own professionally?"

"I do, but I want to see how she holds up after the tour. Sam can play in any band. But, it's important they go to college, because fame can be fleeting."

"I agree."

"By the way, what did the kids want to study when they go to college?"

"For Emma, it has always been music. For Sam, he wants to become a vet, specializing in taking care of large animals."

"Very ambitious for both of them. They have a good head on their shoulders and a great mom. You'll make it happen."

"I don't know if that can happen because of my financial situation."

"I'm sure something will work out."

"I hope so."

The twins came out of the pool and went to a lounge to get some sun. It was abnormally warm this part of May so they took advantage of the day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After swimming, they all had some snacks, then took a nap. By the time they woke up it was 6 PM. They were all hungry. Jordan suggested they go to The Pickled Herring in Marlboro. He was in the mood for a corned beef sandwich. After looking at the website, the twins readily agreed. "Sounds good to me," Jessica said. They all showered and were ready to go in forty-five minutes.

He brought out the Lexus SUV, the one with all the bells and whistles. Jordan was greeted by the owner Jessie who welcomed him warmly. Jordan said, "Let me introduce you to my good friend Jessica and her kids, Emma and Sam.'

"Wait," Jessie said. Aren't these the twins that played with Brooks and Dunn last night at PNC?"

"They are."

"You guys were great. Emma, you have a gift. What a voice."

"Thank you," both of the twins said.

"Come let's get you seated."

The place was very busy, but a table just opened in the front part of the restaurant.

"Thanks, Jessie."

The twins ordered matzoh ball soup. "We haven't had this in quite a while," Sam said. Emma ordered a turkey sandwich, Sam, Pastrami while Jessica opted for a brisket sandwich and Jordan had his corned beef. They ordered a portion of potato latkes and French fries that they shared. The twins had bottled water. Jessica and Jordan had diet Dr. Brown's black cherry soda.

Jessica said, "My mother makes the best chicken soup and brisket. For Rosh Hashana it's the staple for dinner."

"Uncle Sid's wife too. We may have to have a 'cook off' involving these ladies."

"Grandma's is tough to beat," chimed Sam.

"We may have to find out in the fall," Jordan said, tongue -in-cheek.

Jessica smacked him on the arm.

The twins were liking Jordan more and more, and not as someone who is handling their business.

After dinner they went back to the farm. They stayed for an hour and needed to head home. They had schoolwork to complete and Jessica didn't want to stay much beyond 8 PM. They were watching the Yankees play the Mets. It was the Sunday night game on ESPN.

"Kids," Jessica said. We need to get going. I'm going to call for an Uber so we can get home."

"That's right. You don't have a car," Jordan said. He tossed her the keys to the Lexus. "You do know how to drive, don't you?"

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Yes, I know how to drive. How are you going to get around?"

"I have another car in the garage."

"Thank you. I can now take the kids to school, rather than rely on friends."

"The kids said goodbye to Jordan. Emma had tears in her eyes. "You're the best thing to happen to this family." She hugged him and wouldn't let go until she saw Sam next to her.

"This weekend was as good as anything I've ever had. Thank you." He shook Jordan's hand.

Emma said, "We will meet you in the car. Take as much time as you want to say good-bye." She was not joking.

"Well, pretty lady, this has been the best weekend of my life. I didn't want to tell Emma, but there is a recording contract in her future. Let's hold on to that, if that's okay with you."

"Sounds great. I don't know where to start," Jessica said. "An empty seat at a concert turns into this. You are such a kind, considerate man." She cupped his cheek affectionately.

"There is nothing more I would like than for us to continue with this relationship. Let me kiss you good night as I don't want the kids to think I'm fucking you," Jordan remarked.

"It is tempting, the fucking that is. Just put your hands under my skirt. I forgot to wear panties today. I'll come in two minutes if you rub my clit."

Jordan reached under the skirt and found a soaked pussy. He shoved two fingers into her pussy and sawed them in an out for thirty seconds. Jordan found Jessica's clit and began to rub the sensitive button on both sides. Jessica was right. In about one minute, she screamed, into her arm, as she came.

"I owe you, Jordan," she said as she was trying to compose herself.

"I'll mark it down on my phone."

Jessica straightened out her dress. Jordan gave her a warm washcloth which Jessica used to wipe her wet pussy. She took the small towel to dry her pussy.

"I think, I'm good to go, even though I don't want to leave you."

"I know, but you got to take care of your kids. We will have plenty of time together."

At the door, they had a passionate kiss together. Then Jordan walked her to the car. As he opened the driver side door he said, "Now don't go running my car into a wall," he joked.

He kissed her again, in front of the twins. "Nice kiss, Jordan," Emma said. Sam laughed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Monday, there was a full-blown story, in both the New York Times and the local New Jersey papers. on the two local kids that stole the show at the Brooks and Dunn concert. Along with the article were a few pictures of Emma and Sam, individually and with the band. The kids went crazy at school when they were shown the papers and were called into the principal's office before classes started.

"Sam, Emma," Dr. Wallace Blackstone, the principal said, "Congratulations to both of you. I was fortunate enough to be at the concert and, speaking for the entire staff and student body, you knocked it out of the park. Let's try to keep the noise down to a dull roar," he laughed, "as we move from day to day until the school year is over. Your teachers and I are on board with your schedule and I know you will keep up with your studies. I'm looking forward to seeing you again Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City." He stuck out his hand and Sam and Emma shook it.

They both said, "Thank you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"How did the papers know about Sam and Emma?" Jessica asked Jordan during a phone call on Monday.

"Truth be told, I have a few friends in the business and I gave them tickets and told them to do what they do best. Report a story."

"I will see you next Wednesday around 9 AM. I'll have the information you requested. I'm bringing the bikini. Don't get used to seeing me in it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The noise level attributed to Emma and Sam continued throughout the week. Thankfully, the kids were level headed but the next two weeks at school went fast. Aside from two band practices, they were busy with school. Where there was going to be a nice sized crowd for the two shows in Atlantic City, the kids from school got their parents to buy tickets so they could be at the concert. The venue was now sold out, 15,000 strong at Boardwalk Hall for both shows.

Jessica spoke to Jordan every day, even if it was for two minutes. And, even if it was for nothing of interest to them. They just liked hearing each other's voices.

The day before they were heading down to Atlantic City, Jessica came over for breakfast. It was a very warm day for the end of May, perfect for swimming. She knocked on the door and Jordan yelled through the closed door, "It's open. Come on in."

Jordan didn't expect to see Jessica standing in front of him with just a thin white tee shirt on. She had removed her skirt in the car. Her nipples were poking through the shirt. She raised her hands above her head, stretching. Her bush came into view. "Like what you see?"

Jordan smiled when he said, "I have breakfast ready."

"Fuck breakfast. I need your cock in my pussy."

Jordan grabbed Jessica by the wrist, walked into the bedroom and shoved her onto the bed. He lifted the shirt over her head and off her body. Her tits were pressed against the cool sheets. Her nipples were so fucking hard. His fingers told him that she was more than ready for his cock. He moved her into a reverse cowboy position. He slid easily into the hot furnace and started to pump his cock effortlessly in and out reaching places that caused her to yell out his name. "Jordan, oh Jordan. Your cock feels so fucking good. So, fucking good. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Go faster, faster." If he had a mirror on the ceiling he would have seen Jessica spread wide, with her pussy stretched by his cock. Her bush would have framed the erect cock. Jordan felt Jessica's pussy grab his cock, hoping that it will help him cum. But not too soon. She wanted more. "More. Give me more of your cock. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Faster. I'm cumming, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming!"

She felt hi cock head swell. "You're going to make me come as well. Now. Cumming now," as he exploded rope after rope of semen into that wonderful pussy.

Jordan held her in place for a few minutes before Jessica said, "Now it's time for breakfast." Jordan began laughing hysterically. She got up only to have Jordan's semen dripping down her thighs. She reached for a towel and wiped herself dry.

Jordan said, "Want to eat by the pool?"

"As long as I don't have to get dressed."

"I can live with that."

They brought food to the table by the pool and enjoyed the bagels, lox and pastries along with stuff to drink.

"Eventually, I will get to see you in that bikini you keep telling me about."

"Perhaps, maybe this weekend."

"Speaking of which, here is what is planned. Tomorrow, we can check into the hotel at noon and then meet up with the band, at the venue at one o'clock. They will run through the setlist and practice what they think needs to be practiced. Everyone will have dinner at Chef Vola not too far from the hotel. It's a small family owned great, and I mean, great Italian BYOB restaurant. Then rest until the walk through on Friday at noon and again on Saturday. It's all exciting for the kids, but they will need to learn to pace themselves. We will stay at the hotel Saturday night and leave late in the afternoon on Sunday. If the weather is lousy, then after lunch. Then it's back to school for a month before the next concert, in Los Angeles and then San Francisco during the July 4th weekend. The tour ends in Nashville with two shows on Labor Day weekend. I gave you the schedule a couple of days ago.

"That sounds great. The kids get to see parts of the country they've never been to. How does that line up with your schedule? Are you going to be able to make it to most of the concerts?"

"All."

"All. You'll be there for all of the concerts?"

"Yes. I've cleared my schedule. In fact, I've cleared my calendar for the summer. If you want, we can discuss going on vacation with the kids."

"I don't know if I can afford vacations."

"My treat?"

"You are too good to me and my kids." Jessica went over and kissed him passionately.

They finished breakfast without a spoken word. When they finished, Jessica went over to Jordan and reached for his cock. He was immediately very hard.

"I want to see you cum." She began to work his cock with her hand. He started to moan. "Jessica, please don't stop. You're going to make me cum very soon."

"Then cum for me." Her hand went faster up and down his cock. He felt so hard in her hand. She felt him ready to cum.

"Cum now. I want you to cum for me. Give me your cum." As he roared his impending explosion, she knelt before him and opened her mouth, wrapped her lips around his shaft and waited for the first blast of his hot semen. She was rewarded by three or four. She swallowed all of them.

They rested by the pool, taking advantage of the high fence that allowed them to stay naked. Jordan ordered a pizza for them to be delivered around 1 PM.