The Empty Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get the door," when they heard the bell. "I think the young boy would have a heart attack if you greeted him." After putting on shorts he paid for the pizza and salad. He undressed again when he got back to the pool.

"We are going to have a great time this summer," Jessica remarked.

"It will be that," Jordan replied.

With the lunch finished, Jessica said "I've got to be at the school at 2:45 PM to pick up the kids. I need to take a shower."

"I guess I'll see the bikini some other time. By the way, why don't you and the kids spend the summer here. They can rest up before the concerts, have use of the pool, play with the animals, Emma can start riding again, and they can invite their friends to visit and even stay here. This home has six bedrooms."

"Where will I stay?"

"That's up to you," he had a serious tone to this. "You have to talk to your kids about the sleeping arrangements. Obviously, I'd like you to stay with me. During the time between next week's concerts and July 4th, I plan on taking all of you to meet my Uncle Sid and his wife, go out to dinners, go to the beach and whatever else you and the kids want."

"Can I take my parents when we go out with Sid and his wife?

"But, of course."

"I better take my shower, and no," she laughed, "you can't come in with me. Otherwise, my kids will want to know where their mom is?"

She marched into the bathroom, came out ten minutes later wearing a short skirt, but not with the near see-thru top.. She did wear a bra and panties.

At the front door, Jordan asked, "How do you like the car?"

"Not bad, not bad at all. Thanks again for letting me borrow it."

"Who said anything about borrowing it?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's yours. My gift to you for coming into my life."

"I, I can't accept this."

"Do you have any reasons why you can't?"

She gave him a few passionate kisses, "I guess not. You are too good to me. See you tomorrow." Then she was off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day, the Thursday of the start of the Memorial Day weekend arrived, Jessica and the kids picked up Jordan and they were off to the Borgata. Unknown to everyone, Jordan had programmed the setlist into his YouTube account on his phone. When the songs began to play, Sam started to play his guitar and Emma sang every song from the beginning to the end. Everyone was singing along with Emma. They were having a good time on the road to Atlantic City.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They were, as well as the rest of the band, pre-registered, with Kix and Ronnie having the largest suites. Jessica and the twins had a three-bedroom suite and Jordan his suite next to Jessica's.

They met the band at Boardwalk Hall for a two-hour rehearsal where the band fine-tuned the setlist. They had Emma use a tambourine on some of the songs. The rehearsal went very well. Emma asked for a stand-up microphone, something she felt more comfortable with.

Dinner at Chef Vola was, as usual, amazing. Owner, Louis greeted Jordan and was introduced to Ronnie and Kix and then to Jessica and her kids. They sat upstairs in the new family room. Jordan kidded Louis that the specials were now part of the permanent menu. Jordan loved listening to the servers roll off the specials from memory. The kids sat with the band and stage hands, while Ronnie and Kix sat with Jessica and Jordan. There was so much laughter and so much food, but there was always room for Louise's homemade desserts. Louise was Louis' mom. Jordan always ordered the Raspberry Chambord pie. Tonight, was no different. Emma chose the Banana Cream pie. Jessica took a bite from Ronnie's plate, the Coconut cream pie. He pretended to get mad. Jordan excused himself to use the men's room. Ronnie took the time to tell Jessica something she already knew. "Jessica, you probably know this, but Jordan is a truly nice guy. The best person I've ever known in the industry of cut throats. He's always looked after the interests of Kix and me and the people that work for him."

"He is the best thing that has come into my life in close to twenty years." She told both of them her life story and started crying. Ronnie went over to comfort her.

"You, Emma and Sam will always be part of our family."

"Thank you." She took the napkin to dry her eyes.

They had leftovers that they took with them back to the room and placed them into the small fridge. Jordan kissed Jessica good night with such passion it caused the usual stoic Sam to start crying. Emma dragged her brother into their room.

"Thank you again for dinner and everything else."

"Dinner was so much fun. It was great to see the kids sit with the band rather than with us. It looks like they had a good time."

"If you don't stop treating me like this I may fall in love with you. Then, what will you do?"

"I may have to return the favor. That won't be so bad, would it?"

"No, no. It definitely wouldn't be bad at all." She smiled at him. She kissed him once more then turned into her room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Friday walk-thru was great and then came the show. There was no opening act, so at 9 PM sharp, the customary opening song, "Brand New Man," started. Song after song, the band play flawlessly, with Sam on lead guitar and Emma on background vocals. Then Emma was featured on Cowgirls Don't Cry and If you See Him...The crowd went wild hearing Emma's amazing voice. She spotted signs her classmates made and held up. Emma waved to them. Almost two hours later came the encore, the same as they performed at PNC. The first song was Indian Summer followed by Emma's solo of The Long Goodbye where she was overwhelmed by the applause and shouting and yelling by the crowd. She took a graceful bow. The start of Only in America, where Ronnie's brilliant voice started the finale. Emma moved next to Ronnie and Sam next to Kix. When Emma wasn't joining Ronnie as the lead singer, she was singing background and dancing up a storm. Then it was over. The audience went bananas. Standing and yelling for a few minutes until they realized the show was over.

Backstage the band gave themselves a round of applause. "Great performance," Ronnie said.

"You've got that right," Kix agreed with Ronnie's assessment.

They all sat in lush chairs, towels available and refreshments, too. Some grabbed beers, and some water. Jordan and Jessica came into the room and the kids ran to them.

"You were wonderful, super," Jessica beamed as she spoke to her kids.

Jordan just stood there basking in what Jessica was feeling. The kids ran over to him. Sam said, this was amazing. Emma kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

Ronnie got up to speak. "I think we do not need a run-thru tomorrow. Everyone was on point tonight, especially our two newest members of the band. To Emma and Sam, congratulations." Everyone applauded.

"Guys," Jordan said, "Let's get back to the hotel where you can unwind and we can order some room service. Then you can rest. The weather looks good tomorrow for relaxing by the pool."

"Sounds good," Jessica said. She called for the car and it was a quick seven-minute ride back to the Borgata.

"Are you guys tired?" Jessica asked.

"I'm too amped up to be tired," Emma replied. Sam agreed with his sister.

"Well, a good night's sleep will do you well," Jordan said.

They arrived at the hotel, where the valet took the car.

They got off the elevator on the top floor when Jordan said, "I haven't seen your room yet. I want to check and see if it's okay."

"It's pretty neat," Sam said.

Jessica opened the door and let Emma and Sam enter first.

Someone from inside turned on the lights and the room erupted, "SURPRISE!!!"

Their friends from their school and their parents crowded into the suite. There was plenty of food and drink available. As they made their way through the crowd, accepting congratulations, both Emma and Sam were surprised to see their grandparents sitting by the window. They immediately went to them with Emma speaking first, "Grandma, Grandpa, what are you doing here?"

Don Mazur said, "When mom told me what you and Sam are doing, I told them that your grandma and I would like to come to the show. Mom's friend, Jordan was nice enough to get us tickets and a room for tonight and tomorrow. We are going to see you again tomorrow."

"That's so great," Sam said. "We hope you enjoyed the show."

His wife Pam said, "It was great. I didn't know you and Emma were so talented."

"Did you get something to eat, grandpa?"

"We both did. In fact, we are going to look for your mom to say hello and then go to our room."

Sam and Emma kissed their grandparents goodnight. Don and Pam found their daughter and told them that they would catch up with them tomorrow. Pam pulled her daughter aside and asked her, "Who is Jordan? I don't want you to get burned again."

"Mom, he is genuine and great to me and the kids. I've fallen in love with him. More later. I'll call you after breakfast. Love you." They kissed each other.

Emma, Sam, Jessica and Jordan were having a great time at the party. Jessica remembered to introduce her friends to Jordan. Ronnie, Kix and their wives dropped in for a few minutes. Emma ran over and gave each of them a big kiss. Jessica stayed near Jordan's side most of the time. Finally, at 2 AM, Jordan told the guests, it was time to end this party in.................one hour. By 3:15 AM the last of the guests left.

Jessica went over to her children and asked them, "Is it okay if I stay with Jordan tonight?"

"Of course, you can."

"Call us when you get up, no rush, and we'll grab breakfast," Jordan said.

"Sounds good." Emma kissed her mom and smiled at her mom. Jessica kissed Sam good-night.

Sam went over and said good night to Jordan and Emma kissed Jordan and said, "Take good care of my mom."

"Of course, I will." Jordan kissed her back.

"I'll just grab a few things," Jessica said. She came out with a small bag. She reached for Jordan's hand and they walked to his room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They reached the bedroom where Jessica excused herself to use the bathroom. Jordan used the other bathroom to brush his teeth and wash up. He removed his clothes and got under the covers waiting for the woman he is falling in love with.

Jessica came out naked, with her firm tits, with nipples as hard as diamonds on display. Jordan's gaze went from looking at her tits to her tapered waist to the juncture where the mass of brown curls started. No words were spoken as Jessica climbed into bed and moved closer to Jordan. They engaged in a few deep kisses while Jordan massaged Jessica's tits and nipples. She reached for his cock, finding it completely erect.

The kissing became more passionate as Jordan's hand roamed down to her nest of curl's and then below. Jessica opened her thighs waiting to accept Jordan's fingers. She didn't have to wait long and two fingers penetrated her pussy as he began to finger fuck her, slowly at first but then, picking up speed. Jessica was jerking Jordan's cock and felt the pre-cum leaking. She spread the pre-cum along the shaft.

"I want you in me, please," Jessica was now begging.

Moving on top of Jessica, Jordan's cock found it easy for it to slide into the fur lined pussy. He lifted her legs on his shoulders and began the journey that would get both of them to the summit of their passion. Jessica matched Jordan's movements with that of her own.

Before too long, Jessica was crying out, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." And there was more, "Oh my God, your cock feels so good, soooooooooooooo good. Don't stop, Jordan, please don't stop."Those words spurred him on to go faster and shove his cock deeper. After a few minutes Jessica yelled, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Cummmmmiiiiinnnnggg. Fill me up, Jordan. Fill me with your cum."

His semen blasted into her pussy as he too, was screaming, Oh, cumming, cumming. Here it comes. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes."

He stayed in her for a minute before lifting himself off of her body. He rolled onto his back reaching out for her hand. She kept her legs open. With her left hand she touched her wet bush and then found Jordan's semen leaking out onto the sheets.

"You made me feel so good. Never have I had orgasms like you've given me. I'm exhausted," she laughed.

"Well, I'm glad I could make you happy. You have no idea what you mean to me. My God, it's been one month and I feel that I've known you all my life."

Jessica said, "I'm happy, but tired." She kissed him on his lips and said, "I love you." Before he could respond, Jessica was asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The phone rang at 10 AM. Jessica was still sleeping so Jordan answered the call from Emma.

"Good morning Emma. I hope you had a great time last night."

"It was so cool. Thanks again. Sam just woke up and we are hungry. Where's mom?"

"Still sleeping."

"You knock her out last night?"

"In fact, I did," he laughed.

"TMI," Emma chuckled. "When can you get ready?"

"How about forty-five minutes. We'll meet you at the restaurant between 10:45 and 11:00 AM. Is that okay?"

"Sounds good."

"Let me go so I can wake your mom. I'm sure she will yell at me," he laughed.

"I doubt that. I think she loves you. I know I do." Emma hung up.

Jordan kissed Jessica on the nape of her neck.

"Not now Jordan. Not now"

"The kids want breakfast. You've got forty-five minutes to shower and get ready. Sorry to disappoint you but breakfast awaits." He turned her around and kissed her and said, "I'm going into the other bathroom to shower. Up you go." He started to tickle her.

"Enough. Enough. I'm up." She walked naked into the master bathroom.

Thirty minutes later they walked out of their room. "Good morning," Jessica said as she kissed Jordan.

"Good morning," Jordan said and he kissed her back.

There were surprises at the table as Jessica' parents and Jordan's Uncle Sid and Aunt Beth were waiting for them. They re-introduced themselves. The server took the order and then it was time for "twenty questions." Everyone was laughing when some of the questions were posed. Both Jessica and Jordan were forthcoming with their answers. The kids were amused and poked fun at both of them. Jordan noticed that people were staring at Emma and Sam. "Sam, Emma you will need to get used to it, but people are starting to stare at you. At this point it's harmless. I may need to get security for both of you going forward," Jordan said.

The food arrived and the kids wolfed down the pancakes and French toast. The adults had omelets. When the plates were removed, the grandparents said that they are going to walk on the boardwalk, go the casino and then rest. They will meet them at the concert.

Jordan said, "Before you leave, how about we do dinner next Sunday. I'll leave it up to you guys," meaning the four grandparents, "to decide where we go. Or we can just do something at home. Just let us know the details."

"Sounds good," the four of them said.

"I'm planning to spend time at the pool," Emma said.

"Me too," Sam answered.

"I think we will join you," Jessica and Jordan said. It was ninety degrees and sunny.

On leaving, some teenagers came over to Emma to compliment her on her performance and asked if they can have a picture with her.

"Sure. My pleasure. I hope you enjoyed the show." Cell phones were out by the parents. Pictures were taken. The kids and their parents thanked her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The kids were already at the pool, reserving two loungers for Jessica and Jordan. Emma had worn a skimpy bikini, thong style, and Sam a washboard swimsuit. Jessica relented and showed Jordan the bikini she packed.

"Holy shit. You look amazing. Your body is perfect. I'm getting hard."

"Not now. The kids are probably by the pool. I don't want them thinking that we fuck all the time," she said while smiling.

"Mom, that bikini is sinful. You look great in it," Emma said. "Hey Jordan," Emma asked, "Don't you think I've got a pretty hot mom?"

"I will not dispute that, ever!" Emma, Sam and Jessica laughed.

"Good answer," Jessica said.

They had a great day by the pool. The kids ate their pre-show meal by the pool.

The show was another hit. Emma's voice was too good to believe. After the show they all went backstage. Ronnie greeted them by saying, "I'm so exhausted. Sam and Emma have brought up the energy level of all of us. Kix would agree, that having them on tour with us is great."

The kids were listening and when Ronnie finished, Emma went to him and gave him a hug and a kiss and said, "Thank you." The kids, and perhaps Jessica and Jordan, were also feeling exhausted.

Ronnie sensed this and said, "You will need your rest. This was only two shows. We have sixteen more before we end the tour in Nashville. Finish your last month at school. We'll catch up with you in Los Angeles for July 4th. Then we head to San Francisco to close out the July 4th weekend."

Jordan went over to Ronnie and Kix and said, "Thanks for bringing Emma and Sam into the band."

"No, thank you," Kix said. I haven't seen two more talented kids since I've been doing this for a living. I'll see you in LA." They shook hands and Jordan did the same with Ronnie. "Safe travels, Ronnie, Kix. See you in LA."

They left the band in the backstage area, and headed for their hotel. The group was stopped a few times with people young and old complimenting Emma and Sam asking if they could take pictures with them. Sam and Emma took the time and, in spite of being exhausted, made many fans happy. A larger group of adults started clapping as they moved toward the front doors of the arena.

A few minutes later, Sam and Emma went into their respective bedrooms and collapsed on their beds, not bothering to remove their clothes. Jessica went in to say good night only to find both of her kids fast asleep. She closed their doors as she left the rooms.

Although exhausted Jessica and Jordan felt an incredible high. They plopped down on the couch and kicked their shoes off. Jessica moved closer to Jordan. He put his arm around her.

"It's been four weeks, and I feel as though I've known you for years. We have so much in common it's scary. And," she whispered, "You make me feel alive in bed. I fell asleep as soon as I told you that I love you. Are you good with that."

"Of course, I'm good with that. I've never met a woman who made me feel so alive as you do. I love you and I love your kids. If you want, I would want to spend as much time with all of you, and not just through the tour."

"You may get tired of me."

"I have a high tolerance for pain," he responded while laughing. "Stay at the farm after school ends."

"I think that will work. I'll run it by the kids."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When the kids got up they called Jordan's phone. Jessica picked up the phone. "Good morning, guys."

"Morning mom," they responded. "Mom, we decided that we want to go home after breakfast. We're tired. Just make sure we take the Chef Vola leftovers with us."

"Sounds good."

During breakfast they talked about moving into the farm for the summer. The kids loved the idea and Emma thought she would be able to ride the horses and write songs. Sam would help Bert with taking care of the animals. Jessica drove Jordan to the farm as he had to make plans to have the kids and Jessica spend the summer, and perhaps more time, with him at the farm.

Over the next month Jordan and Jessica acted very much like a couple in love. Jordan spent time at Jessica's place, having dinner with her and the kids. He also spent much time in his New York office, making sure all was good so he can take the summer away from the job. Yes, his staff could and would reach out to him if necessary, but he hoped it would be only if there was an emergency.