All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 02'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A great story but sad ending

If she has ANY sense at all she will realize that fantasy is fantasy and NOT realism!!

And if he really wants her to parade around naked he's an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yet Another

Yet another wimp husband cuckold story. This one is very well done but her fucking John , methinks, is coming way to slowly. At this rate, at least 3 more chapters. The watching, sucking of John's cock, and creampie eating, "cleaning" by Ian another 2 chapters, and the complete domination and humiliation of Ian by the lusty couple will end the novella.

Perhaps the ending will involve her pregnancy, and Ian rearing the copious couple's child/children, while never being allowed to fuck his wife again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GOOD STUFF

Your story is truly good and is building towards what I guess is the "meatier" part of this sexy tale. You are certainly keeping my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Just a fantasy

Well written by just a fantasy. We beg you to let it be just a fantasy and for her to remain a faithful wife to Ian. If you do make Ian's fantasy come true by letting her expose herself to John, then she wants to do it for herself and not Ian. Again, please let her stay faithful to Ian.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
BIGGER

I Can see the groundwork for a much bigger/better story than just exposing herself in front of John. I can hardly wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot! Hot!

It's interesting to read some of the other comments. If this is a fantasy story why on earth would it not develop?

Anyway - great story- good characters. Suzanne sounds delicious. I like the slow progress and the gradual involvement of John. Maybe she could be wearing the towel and bend over to reach beneath the kitchen sink. Of course the small towel rides up while John's eyes are feasting on those succulently ripe buttocks, all white and rounded moons of flesh. You could examine her thoughts while she is posed like that until she finally steels herself to turn and smile at John then walk up the stairs letting him see beneath the towel.

Suspense is the key here and you should keep us - the readers- dangling with our tongues hanging out. Suzanne should always remain a little innocent and self reflective,

even as she is drawn into the world of pure sexuality, with her husband as the obsessed voyeur.

Keep up the great story,

Bernicus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
fuck you

fuck you doogooders. last night my favorite porno theatre was graced by a beautiful woman who, with her husbands blessing, sucked at least a dozen cocks and was fucked twice all with condom use. i was prvileged to suck seeming gallons of her cum as she sucked cocks and had her breasts licked. it was wonderful and ill bet they both fantasize about it for months. hopefully i will meet them again to drink with pleasure from her magnificent pussy and savor the tang of her cum. before they left, he handed me her panties, soaked with cum. good man. good woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DAMN

sounds like MICHIGAN goes to bed with his cock in his hand all the time "GOOD BOY."

absoluterotterabsoluterotteralmost 20 years agoAuthor
By the Author

Hi, and thanks to everyone who has read, voted on or commented on my story so far. I really appreciate the comments, both the supportive ones and the not so supportive.

Part Three is written and awaiting approval from the moderators of this site. When it is published, I hope you enjoy it - but for those of you who would prefer Suzanne and Ian to keep their fantasies to themselves - be warned, you may not like it.

I have had difficulty understanding some of the comments - particularly those urging me to keep the couple faithful to one another. I am writing a story for publication on a site catering to readers looking for erotica. Why wouldn't I write a story that involved extra-marital sex and interest? especially when I choose to publish the work under the classification of non-consensual.

As it happens, the interlude with John is a side shoot to the main direction of the story, which as the name implies, is about the EMT. This raises its head again in Part Four, so you'll have to wait a little longer (as will I) to see how this develops.

In the meantime, I hope you'll continue to read, and to comment and to vote for the story, whether you like it or not.

Thanks again for the feedback.

As a final point, any feedback is welcome, and I don't intend to moderate this forum by deleting posts that aren't appreciative of the direction the story goes, or the writing style. By the same token, everyone is welcome to their own view, and I'd rather not see other people's views and considered comments being lambasted because you disagree. By all means, enter into debate, but let's respect each others' right to have a view, and to state that view.

Thanks again,

Rotter

La_ReinaLa_Reinaalmost 14 years ago
Ahhhh!

And so Chapter 2 does live up to my expectations very very well done. I would type more, but must read the other chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is an utterly fabulous story, getting better all the time.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
The truth comes out

Husband wants to show off his wife to a friend. Or to others? How far does he expect her to go?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous