All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 04'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
Please take a longer break beginning now

Maybe 10 years or so until you grow up and get raped yourself.

absoluterotterabsoluterotterabout 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback don-donna2.....

Just what I like to see, constructive comment with reasoned argument!

As a matter of policy, I won't delete any comments posted here, whether they are positive or negative. I think your comment says far more about you than it does about my story, but of course you are entitled to your own opinion.

Rotter

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnneabout 18 years ago
Congratulations

Congratulations Rotter, you have taken a tired out theme (wife gets seduced by husbands boss), and made it new again, plus you added the element of the husbands coworker. Great writing. I hope you have things squared away so you don't have to take such a long break again. You are among the best of the best in erotic writing. Looking forward to Ch. 5 and more.

George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Its great

Keep it up,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Weakness Of the Mind

First off its puzzling to see the writers excitement for a helpless male and female. He has painted them as pathetic and braindead but thats beside the point. There is nothing erotic here it is just sick and helpless humiliation of two married people.

Why writer (UK right), do you use such a sick subhuman crutch for the underpinings of your tale. Are you unable to raise arousal so you go for helpless discomfort and humiliation.

You seem capable of so much more than your own disrespect and helpless humiliation through your chosen sick plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
IT IS EXCELLENT

Keep up the good work. I just hope it is not so long between stories...

CropdusterCropdusterabout 18 years ago
Wow

You have outdone yourself again but I wouldn't have expected anything less. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love it, PLEASE hurry with next part

I love the EMT series so far, only thing I dont' understand is why the boss seem to be so bold from start? I guess I have to wait for the next part to understand.

I love how some parts are very real, ex. like the personality of the husband when he climax and regret what his wife was doing. I think I would probably act the same way in his place.

I hope people understand that all stories are just stories, ment to entertain and not as a guide for real life, so lighten up and either enjoy it or don't read. I myself would never dream (well maybe dream) of sharing my wife, but the fantasy is dark, and for some reason I enjoy it.

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7over 16 years ago
I'm Trying to Understand but....

you're taking an extremely circuitous route to get somewhere with the plot. Four chapters now and we have a crude manager preparing to humiliate a worker's wife. No imagination or eroticism at all to this point. I'll keep reading and hoping.

La_ReinaLa_Reinaalmost 14 years ago
interesting

So far so good. You of course have my vote. I find this chapter interesting. I have always though that at the dinner she would become submissive to whomever, but thus far it seems the whole company is that way. I'm quite interested to see what you have in store. On to the next one

freebeingfreebeingabout 11 years ago

One of the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mindless garbage !

One of the worst !! "1*" !

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Damn kids. lol

No really, I love kids. But her daughter really messed up a hot time that was to be had by John. But now the big boss is going to take a shot at her. I bet he will not fail to claim her prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is an old comment but it shows the crassness and stupidity of some people !

"please take a longer break beginning now

Maybe 10 years or so until you grow up and get raped yourself"...that's what they said, How pathetically ill judged and stupid a comment. Rape ?

These people are really psychologically damaged to say something like that. ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start but

Chapter 1 was very good with the seduction & Descriptions. But since then no seduction, not believable and almost sounds like different author since descriptions poor also. Oh well off to another author this once has flamed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reluctance is erotic, I really enjoyed the previous chapter but

Non con blackmail is really really skeevy, yuk.

I don’t condone rape and violence although I can understand why someone had such a knee jerk reaction to the turn in the story.

Tess (UK)

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

Your repeated misspelling of the word "dessert" was jarring to my eyes; thus, I could not give you top marks. Otherwise, i enjoyed this chapter of your tale and look forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was shocked to read that after dinner, they ate sand!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous