The End of the Week

Story Info
An intimate moment at the end to a busy week.
2.9k words
4.61
7.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of the week

"Night-night, Daddy." Polly was wearing just her nightdress as she came into the sitting room, bent over her father and planted a big wet kiss firmly on his lips. She smelled clean and fresh from her shower, and her unblemished skin seemed to glow.

"Goodnight, sweetheart. Sleep well." Graham watched her lithe figure as she left the room and thought, not for the first time, that she was no longer his little baby. Her childhood innocence was changing, along with her child's body. Curves were developing in all the right places, and all the signs promised she would be a beautiful teenager.

"But I'm biased, of course," he thought. "She's like her mother."

And it was her mother who came into the room moments later, calling to the bare legs now seen retreating upstairs,

"I'll be up in a moment." Beth was thirty-six, and not quite as slim as she had been when Graham and she were first married twelve years previously. Bearing two children inevitably takes its toll on a woman's body, but she'd borne them well and she could still be called a fine woman. Graham loved her sensitive face with its sensual lips, her fine fair hair that fell so gracefully over her shoulders when she let it down, and the candid gaze of her round blue eyes. And he loved the round fullness of her hips and breasts, and the knowing maturity of her bearing.

"Did you manage to help her with her homework?" she asked.

"I may have forgotten everything I ever learnt, but I can still do year six maths, thank you!"

"I'm not sure I could. I couldn't even understand the question."

"Well no," he agreed. "It was a bit odd, but once you'd worked out what they were on about it was easy." Beth went round the room picking up discarded mugs, children's clothes and school books with a casual and practiced air, and in no time the room seemed tidy again, reclaimed as a space for adults.

"I'll go and kiss her good night. You could open a bottle of wine."

She disappeared upstairs, and by the time she reappeared Graham had poured two glasses, lit the real flame gas fire and dimmed the lights.

"Is there anything worth watching on the telly?" Beth asked.

"Not much. We could watch a film," Graham suggested.

"Or we could sit and talk."

"We could." Beth sat down next to him on the sofa and snuggled up to him, drawing her feet up beside her, her wine glass cradled in her hands and the deep coloured liquid seeming to draw the soft light into it. Graham put his arm round her shoulders and pulled her to him, and they talked quietly for a while, about the week just ending, about the girls' school, about friends, about everything and nothing at all.

The wine bottle was two thirds empty. Beth leant against Graham with her back to him while he nuzzled his face in her hair and breathed in her distinctive familiar scent. His arm around her shoulders naturally allowed him to cup her breast with his left hand, gently squeezing it, revelling in its softness. It was so perfect in the hand, seemingly designed solely for the purpose of being held and handled and caressed. Even through the fabric of her shirt and her bra he could feel the nipple slowly hardening, and when he ran the tips of his fingers over it, he was pleased to feel Beth's tiny acknowledging squirm of pleasure. With his other hand he began to trace the outline of her ear, lightly stroking the side of her neck with the back of his fingers.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Beth murmured. Graham started to massage the nape of her neck and the back of her head with the tips of his fingers, running his fingers through her hair. His touch sent a shiver of delight through Beth's whole body. His hands felt soft and warm and gentle, but charged with a fresh energy, an electricity that stimulated the nerve endings in her skin and revealed new nerves that weren't there before. She hardly dared move for fear of interrupting the spell.

But Graham had other ideas. Breaking off from his caressing for a moment, he pulled her shirt free of her jeans and ran his hand up the smooth skin of her back to the clasp of her bra. It's almost impossible to unhook a bra with just one hand so he had to move his other hand from her breast to complete the job, but when he replaced the hand it was inside the shirt and inside the newly loosened bra. Oh the feel of a woman's breast in a man's hand! A hard nipple pressing into the palm, the fingers squeezing the soft flesh, and the skin like silk! A hand on each breast, arms circling her body, lips kissing her neck, mouth gently nibbling the lobe of her ear.

As Graham gently palpated her breasts and took both nipples between thumb and forefinger, squeezing slightly and turning them, Beth felt all the strength leave her body as pleasure coursed through her from her neck to her nipples and on down to the heart of her sex. She relaxed completely and slid lower against him. As she did so, her shirt rode up taking the loose bra with it, exposing the glory of her chest. Her breasts were wonderful voluptuous mounds of flesh, each crowned with a large dark circle, and at the centre of each her nipples, normally little soft beads, stood out hard and puckered and proud. Graham played his fingers over the areolas and kneaded the roundness of each breast, cupping it in his hand and feeling its heaviness. He played with the nipples, pushing them from side to side with his thumbs, pressing down on them with the palms of his hands and making little circular motions. Beth lay with her head on his lap, her eyes closed as she concentrated entirely on the intense sensations Graham was inducing in her. She was conscious of the growing heat and pressure beneath the zip of her jeans as the lips of her vulva responded.

Graham was not immune to the feel of her breasts, the hardened bud of her nipples under his hands and the weight of her head on his lap. As she pressed her chest up in response to his fondling and arched her back, he felt the press of her head downwards into his crotch increase, and the pressure in his trousers increased under her.

Almost as a break to let his penis swell and move to a more comfortable angle, he pulled Beth's shirt and bra up over her head, coaxing her arms up to stretch back over the arm of the sofa, and discarded the garments onto the floor at his feet. As he resumed his fondling she left her arms stretched out above her, luxuriating in the feeling of freedom and abandonment. Graham stroked from her breast to her armpit and back again, appreciating the graceful curve as arm became chest became breast. He could not resist putting his fingers to his nose to inhale the heady scent of her body aroma, a subtle mixture of deodorant and his wife's raw female smell. He wanted to bury his face in her armpit and lose himself in that delicious perfume, but the angle was wrong.

Instead he bent over her, lifted one breast and took the nipple between his lips, very gently at first. Beth wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him more fiercely onto her. He willingly opened his mouth and took the whole areola into it, lubricating it with his saliva, and playing his tongue over the hard pillar of her nipple, pressing it onto the roof of his mouth as his children had when they were young. Licking and sucking greedily, he knew the taste of her for the first time that evening.

Beth's breath was coming faster now. Graham felt the swell of her breast on his face, the warm flesh pressing up against his nose and impeding his breathing. He felt he could drown there in ecstasy.

With the flat of his hand he stroked down to her navel and around it, then slipped his fingers under the waist of her jeans. He could feel where the fluff on her mound began and moved his hand lower to bury his fingers in it and tease it. But her jeans were too tight to allow him any movement. He undid the button, then the zip.

With his hand he cupped her pubic mound through her knickers, feeling the warmth under his fingers and moistness in the fabric as it wrapped around the upper lips of her vulva. He let his fingers trace the bulge of her labia and down towards her perineum, pushing her jeans away as he did so. Her knickers were wet where they stretched over the opening of her vagina, and he knew his own pants were beginning to get wet as his own lubricating juices started to flow under the pressure of her head.

He slipped his hand underneath her knickers, entwining his fingers in the generous bush of her pubic hair, then felt for the outer lips of her vulva. They were warm and moist, yielding under the probing of his fingers. Beth moaned softly. Gently he ran the tip of his finger up and down the length of her crack between the outer and inner lips, teasing the inner lips open, then slipped his middle finger into the hot oven of her sex. She was wet with desire. Slowly he started moving the finger, in and out, up and down, rubbing the inner lips with the fingers to either side. With every few strokes he pushed deep into her as she tensed the muscles of her vagina walls, and the tip of his finger found the lump of her cervix smooth as a ripe plum at her core. Beth felt her arousal heightening like a great bubble inside her, swelling, swelling so that she felt soon she would explode under its pressure. She put her hand on his to guide him towards her engorged clitoris, catching her breath as she felt the touch of his hand on that most sensitive organ. Graham felt her body shaking and tense and knew she was close.

He stopped and withdrew his hand, bringing it to his mouth and sucking on the musky juices from her excited opening.

"Oh God, don't stop now," Beth said between deep breaths. She had one hand at her breast where he had sucked on her nipple, fingering it and twisting the nipple between her fingers, and one hand at her crotch carrying on where he had left off.

"I want to make it last," he replied, and waited a moment before he moved his hand back to her cleft and its moist opening, taking over from her again. Once more he dipped his finger into the deep pool, stroking back and forth, in and out, and again he felt her approaching her climax. And again he stopped and tasted her on his fingers, conscious of how hard his own desire made him under her head. His trousers and pants were constraining his erection and uncomfortable, but he wanted to prolong her pleasure as much as he could.

"God how I love you," he said.

Beth bent her knees sideways and rolled off the sofa so that she knelt in front of him, kicking off her jeans and knickers as she did so, so that she was naked. She laid her hand flat on the bulge in his trousers and moved it around in a slow circle, pressing down as she did so. She looked up adoringly at his face, with a little smile of pleasure, or it might have been wicked anticipation. Graham put his head back and closed his eyes.

"God that feels good." It was her turn now to undo the button of his trousers and pull the zip down. His penis, free of some of its constraint bulged out under his pants, and there was a little dark patch of wet at its tip. Beth touched it again, but with less pressure, letting the lightness of hr fingers do their magic, running them up and down the shaft. But rather than excite him too much at this stage, she grabbed his pants and trousers together and pulled them out from underneath his bum and off his legs. Graham was quick to follow this by divesting himself of his shirt and pullover, and as he did he moved to the middle of the sofa.

Beth stood in front of him for a second or two looking down at him, while he gazed up at her, delighting in the loveliness of her unfettered nakedness as he had done many times before. His penis stood up stiff and hard. He leaned forward and held her round the hips, digging his fingers into her soft round buttocks.

"Come here, you gorgeous thing," he breathed. Beth knelt down on the sofa with her legs astride his hips. With one hand she opened the lips of her vagina and slowly lowered herself onto his waiting erection. His wetness met hers and he slipped gratefully and easily into her, feeling her hot vagina enclose him. No other sensation in the world could come even close. As her weight came down onto him she could feel the full length of his shaft penetrating her depths, filling her and pressing up against the end of her vaginal canal. She ground her pelvis hard into his to intensify this feeling as much as she could, while Graham pulled her down to him and plunged his face in the deep tropical cleavage of her bosom, damp with her sweat and spicy with the fragrance of her skin. Beth wrapped his precious head in her arms, pulling it to her breast and burying her face in his hair.

They held still for a while, luxuriating in each others' bodies and this timeless sense of the unreserved joining of their flesh in the manner appointed since the dawn of time, a total fusing together of body and soul, unlimited and absolute.

Now Graham could reach his face into her armpit and he began kissing her there, licking her and breathing in the animal scent of her aroused body. He kissed her breasts, playing his tongue lightly around the nipples, licking them, then sucking, first one breast and then the other, and feeling them harden again under this attention. His hand sought out her crotch and he laced his fingers in the mutual fuzz of their pubic hair. He reached down to where she pressed her body to his, and pushed his fingers in to where he felt the lips of her vulva forced apart by the hard shaft of his penis disappearing deep inside her. He drew his finger back up the open slit between her inner lips wet and slick with her juices.

Her clitoris was a soft spongy bud at the point where her inner lips parted. With the soft pad of his middle finger he pressed it gently at first, moving the folds of skin backwards and forwards over it in small circular movements. It was slippery with her juices and he could feel it hardening and receding slightly. Beth was hardly breathing at all now, taking only what air she needed in small spasmodic gasps as the tension in her mounted. She began to rock her body backwards and forwards in time with his movement, willing him to go faster, pressing her pelvis down on his and trapping his finger. She felt the wave build in her womb, swelling and swelling, mounting higher and higher until it was unbearable, colossal. Her movements were violent against him and she shook uncontrollably.

Finally she threw her head back, and with a huge whoop of breath and a sudden cry let the great wave break over her and through her, washing up in pulse after pulse from the seat of her sex to her breasts, neck and head, and down her thighs to the soles of her feet. On and on it went, the convulsions racing through her whole body. Graham was conscious only of the walls of her vagina pumping his penis in involuntary spasms. He could hold back no longer - nor did he want to. He felt the hot fluid burst from his balls and surge up the length of his penis as he exploded into her, filling her with hot jets of semen. Beth felt the new heat and the force of his ejaculation.

At last their convulsions subsided, and Beth collapsed forward onto him. Graham enfolded her with his arms around her back and kissed her on the neck. They lay quiet and fulfilled, each of them humbled by the enormity of their shared experience. Words were unnecessary; their bodies had said everything that needed saying.

Beth stirred first.

"I'm going to run a bath. Do you want to share it with me?"

"Yes, I will." She pushed herself up and felt his diminished penis slither furtively out of her, followed rather unromantically by a dribble of semen mixed with her own juice. Graham's pants came easily to hand and she wiped first herself with them, and then did the same for him. Graham smiled, knowing how much she disliked the idea of semen stains on the sofa or the carpet.

"Go and run the bath," he said. "I'll turn everything off down here." He picked up their discarded clothes, turned the lights and fire off and followed her upstairs.