An Afternoon Interlude

Story Info
I interrupt my working day for some great sex.
2.3k words
4.36
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's comments: Sometimes you just want to tell it like it is. This is one of those times. What you read here happened just the way I describe, no frills, no exaggeration, no fantasy. Honest! I did change my wife's name in the story because, despite describing it for you in graphic detail, we still want our private life to remain private. Thanks for reading!

An Afternoon Interlude

Mary put her head round the door and said, "I'm just going into Moortown for a few things. I'll see you later."

"Maybe when you get back," I replied, "we could jump into bed for a bit." I'd been hoping all morning that I'd persuade her to take some time out of the middle of the day to let me make love to her, after she'd got up before I was awake for the second morning running. It had been three days since we last made love, and my desire for her was strong. I'd masturbated twice, but it had only relieved the ache briefly.

She smiled. "Yes, OK."

When she'd gone I tried to concentrate on my work, but it was hard. I couldn't stop thinking about what I wanted to do to her - like burying my face in her pubic hair, sucking on her clitoris and pushing my tongue into her vagina; the smell of her moist sex was totally addictive. Just thinking about her like that made me even more aware of a physical ache in my balls and penis. I went for a pee and found the tip of my penis wet with pre-cum. After I peed, I washed myself vigorously, bringing myself to full erection, but resisted the temptation to masturbate to completion.

Mary drove back into the courtyard and then looked into the barn where I was still trying to work. "Have you had any lunch yet?" she asked.

"Er... no, not yet." I went across to the main house, carried Mary's shopping upstairs and put it all away in the kitchen. Mary was outside in the rain, sweeping leaves up in the courtyard. I called to her, "Do you want some lunch?"

"No," she said, "I'll just have a cup of tea." I put the kettle on and made two cups, while Mary finished off what she was doing and came in. I drew her attention to her tea and wondered how to broach the subject of bed again, but I didn't have to.

"Shall we just go to bed for half an hour, then?" she said.

"That would be nice," was all I could think of saying. I carried both the cups of tea down to the bedroom, quickly undressed and climbed into Mary's side of the bed, while I waited for her to return from the bathroom. The sheets were cold. Mary came in, stripped off without much ado, and climbed into the space I had made.

"Oh, it's warm in here," she said, enjoying the residual warmth of my body, while I braved the cold sheets further over towards my side. She lay on her back and I put my arm around her, stroking her soft skin and fondling her breast, stroking it and marvelling, as I always did, at its perfect smooth roundness. We lay like that for a few minutes, letting our bodies warm the bed, and all the time I caressed her, running my hand down her body and playing with the hair on her mons pubis, then up again to her breast. At last she turned towards me and I could put my left leg between both of hers. I bent my knee and pushed my thigh tight up against her crotch. We embraced and kissed.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too," I replied, as I reached down to her bottom and gently probed the crack between her cheeks. I bent down to her right breast, took the nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, feeling the texture of if against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Mary ran her fingers through my hair. I switched to the other breast and pressed my face into her lovely soft contours, smothering my breathing against her warm flesh. I could happily die like this, I thought, suffocated by the exquisite pillow of her breasts, and the last thing I would know would be the subtle piquant smell of her body, the essence of her femininity.

I unwound my legs from hers, and as she moved across to lie on her back, I knelt between her legs. I'd intended to take more time to bury my face in her breasts and feed on her nipples, but the urge to enter her was too strong, and I could feel that that was what she wanted too. At first I didn't push right into her, but let the head of my penis open the entrance to her vagina with small movements. When I did push further in, she gasped in her familiar way, a sound that is half way between a gasp and moan. I love that sound. It lets me know we are connected, that what I am doing is to her liking. I began to move up and down in her, slowly, penetrating her further at each thrust.

But we were just beginning and I wanted this to last. I pulled out of her and began to plant kisses on her breasts and around her navel. When I moved to bury my face in her pubic hair and kiss her vulva, at first she motioned me not to, but I persisted and gently began probing her opening with my tongue. It was not long before she began to respond favourably, and I became bolder, pushing my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina and licking around her clitoris.

One of the things I treasure most about making love to Mary is the smell of her when she's aroused. It's completely impossible to describe, but to me it's the distillation of everything utterly sexy and desirable about her, and it drives me wild. It makes me want to rub my face into her opening and coat my beard and moustache with her pungent juices. I want to get her wetness all over me, to be completely and intimately close to her gorgeous sex, and carry that intoxicating smell on me long after the act.

So I lay with my legs poking out at the bottom of the bed while I buried my face in her vulva and pushed my nose into her vagina. I licked slowly up from her opening up to her clitoris and back again, and took her puffy clitoris into my mouth and sucked it. I played with it with my tongue, and let my tongue envelop it, all the time trying to give Mary as much pleasure as I could. She doesn't come easily, but I hoped that this time I could do enough to lead her to the precipice and push her over. I put one finger into her, and then a second as I continued to suck her clit, moving my hand in and out, pushing as deep into her as I could and feeling the hot wet walls of her vagina around me.

After a while Mary pulled me away from all this wonderful intimacy. She wanted to feel my penis deep inside her again, so I moved up on her body and obliged, slipping easily into her now stretched and fully lubricated vagina. I held myself above her on straight arms thrusting deep into her and grinding my pelvis hard down on hers. I tried to slow myself down and hold back, but I was too deeply aroused. I could feel the climax building. I came, pushing as hard and deep into her as I possibly could, the waves of my orgasm making me cry out, "Ohhhhh god!". I continued to thrust well after the last spasm finished and my penis started to soften. I slipped out of her and put my head on her stomach and kissed her there. Then I reached down, tore a couple of sheets from the kitchen roll beside the bed and pressed it into her crotch to give her something to catch the inevitable dribbles. I cleaned myself too, pressing the last drop of semen out of my now limp penis.

We lay beside each other for a while under the duvet, with me on my side so that I could continue to stroke her smooth body. I was conscious of the fact that I'd had my pleasure but left her unfulfilled, and I hated that, so I started to play with her pubic hair and cup her mound with my hand, letting my fingers rub against her labia. I thought she might stop me when I made my intentions more obvious, feeling deeper into her opening, locating her clitoris and beginning to fondle it gently. Often she does stop me, saying she's too tired and the effort and concentration required to build to an orgasm is too much. But this time she didn't and I was glad.

I could feel how wet she was, her own juices mingled with my spent semen, so I pushed a finger deep into her and used it to lubricate her clit, making little circular movements, and pinching it between my thumb and forefinger. She wriggled even closer to me and opened her legs to give me full access. After a while her breathing became shallower, and I could feel the tension in her mounting. I tried to keep my movements as consistent as possible so that I didn't interrupt her growing arousal, making the little circular movements around her clitoris while pressing down on it at the same time. "Oh god, yes, yes - that's it!" she said, as I sped up my movement to maximise her stimulation. "Keep doing that!" She was gripping my hair with one hand and pulling me into her armpit and breast, and I could taste her sweat. It was wonderful, and I didn't dare stop, even when I could feel my hand getting tired and tense.

At last her legs clamped over my hand and she clutched me and pulled my hand up to her breast as the orgasm hit her and tore through her body. She stopped breathing seemingly for ages as the spasms flooded through her. I kneaded her breast vigorously and pushed my face into the other one as the passion in her subsided and she relaxed. I felt completely elated and thankful, and I couldn't have loved her any more than I did at that moment.

Feeling Mary come to orgasm is the most wonderful turn-on, and I knew I wanted her again. I was still limp from my earlier exertions, so I started to stimulate myself, pulling my foreskin up and down and rubbing the drop of wetness at the tip all around the head. Gradually my spent penis began to stir again, and I motioned to Mary to turn away from me onto her side. I knew that once I was erect enough to enter her, natural processes would soon bring me to a full hard erection again. Mary pressed her bottom up against my crotch, and after licking my fingers and wetting the shaft of my growing erection, I pressed into her again. I could feel the lips of her vulva open up and close over the head of my penis, and I began slowly and rhythmically to thrust into her. We fitted together like spoons, the tops of my thighs against the bottoms of hers, and her bottom warm against my stomach as I ground into her.

I was fully hard again in no time and the sensation of the walls of her vagina slipping easily over the swollen head and rim of my glans was fantastic. The amount of lubrication resulting from our previous orgasms made this the most exquisitely pleasurable experience. I wanted it to continue for ever, simply luxuriating in the full sensuality of this primeval act of making love to the gorgeous sexy woman with whom I shared my life.

I reached down and held one of Mary's buttocks in my hand, pulling the lips of her vagina her even wider apart, and by so doing I felt I could plunge even deeper into her. Each time I managed to thrust further into her, she moaned with pleasure and surprise at the sensations I was causing in her. It was intense and concentrated, and it was absolutely wonderful.

I put my hand on her breast, squeezing it and caressing it, and she held my hand in hers, pressing it to her chest. I felt myself approaching that incredible moment of release. I slowed my movements down again to intensify the feeling, and felt my orgasm rising higher and higher like a great wave about to break. With each slow reaching thrust it built until I could hold it no longer. I came, and wave after wave coursed through my body as I pumped my semen into the dark recesses of Mary's body. As I came, Mary pressed further into me, and we were one flesh. I held her so tightly and the world seemed to stop for a while. Then with a great gasp of breath I knew it was over, and my passion was spent. I stayed in her as long as I could, but I could feel myself growing smaller, and after a little while I slipped easily out her and rolled onto my back. I was wet with perspiration, and I lay there, languid and sated.

After I mopped up again, pressing the tissue into Mary's cleft and wiping the residue from my shaft, I noticed my tea still standing on the bedside table. I took a gulp of it but it was cold.

"I'll make us some more tea," I said.