The ENF Catcher Pt. 04

Story Info
We see Megan getting spanked in the past and present.
930 words
4.45
8.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was naked. I was in a forest, hiding behind a tree.

I had gotten free. When he tied me down to sleep, I had carefully and methodically cut the rope on a rock I found. Despite the cold of the night, I was warm - except for my bottom, the one place that madman hadn't rubbed that cream. I instinctively rubbed my wrists but I felt no scratches or pain there like I expected. Evidently, the only discomfort this pervert wanted me to feel was humiliation.

I had to think. It was hard to keep track of time, but I figured I was maybe five hours out from the city. I looked up trying to find the North Star. We'd been travelling eas--

"Megan." A hand came down on my shoulder. It was him.

"Gods damn it!" I started to run, but he gripped my shoulder more tightly. He waved his other hand and muttered an incantation, and tentacles sprouted out of the tree above me, gripping my wrists. "No! No! No!" They gently but forcefully pulled me up and around so I was standing and facing the tree.

"You've been a bad girl by running away, Megan, and for that, I'm going to spank you. I'm going to spank you twelve times, and I want you to count each spank and thank me for it. For every spank you don't count, I will spank you two more times." He raised his palm.

----

I was naked. My hands were tied to the wall above my head. I was in a corridor with many other naked women, tied to the wall just as I was. Exposed and on display.

Then he came walking down the corridor.

His expression was, as always, one of polite indifference. He walked up to me, looked down at the pendant around my neck, then gently grabbed it to look closer. If he was surprised or offended by the number twenty-two, he didn't show it. This chilled me to the bone; the fact that this asshole had such tremendous control over his actions made it so much harder to figure out how to get one over on him. He was like a machine.

"I'm going to unchain you, Megan. Then I'm going to spank you twenty-two times, reflecting the number of words you spoke. This is just as I promised. If you had kept silent, you would not be getting spanked right now."

I felt my eyes go wet and my face and neck get hot. This was entirely unfair! He didn't have the right to spank me in the first place! This is not how things were supposed to be! I could hardly be expected to keep my mouth shut - to ignore the prodding from others! This wasn't my fault! This wasn't my fault!

He sat a stool by the two of us before undoing the chains holding my hands in the air one by one, then tied my wrists behind my back. He pulled me over to the stool, sat down, and pulled me over his lap. He raised his hand in the air and brought it down hard on my butt.

----

WHACK!

The pain was sharp and agonising. For a second it was all I perceived. I heard a gutteral cry and by the time I processed it was me, it happened again.

WHACK!

Tears filled my eyes. It hurt so much! I had never been spanked before. I shook and wiggled but I was stuck fast where I was.

WHACK!

Gods help me! The pain went through my body like a wave before leaving a small burning sensation that was still there when he spanked again. And it wasn't just the pain! It was the humiliation! I was naked and powerless, being punished by an unimaginable power like some disobedient litle creature. I was weak! I was weak! To my great shame, I started to sob.

My captor leaned down by my ear.

"Megan. I have spanked you three times and you have neither counted them nor thanked me for them. I promised you twelve spanks. I have spanked you three times without a word from you. You're already going to get another sixteen. Ask yourself if you're sure you want to stretch that out further."

I gritted my teeth. Tears continued to pour down my face. My heart was heavy and my shame was impossible to calculate. But I knew what to do. He brought his hand down on my again.

----

WHACK!

"Ah! One! Thank you, Sir!"

I thought knowing it was coming would make it hurt less but no - my ass was on fire. The shame of thanking him for a spanking - an embarrassing punishment! As if I deserved it! As if I were begging to submit to a hard slap on the bottom! - compounded it.

WHACK!

"Mmm! Two! Thank you, Sir!"

And worst of all: I was being watched. A dozen or so naked women, tied with their hands far above their heads, humiliated prisoners on display for anyone to see, and right now I was lower than any of them. They could look upon me and feel pity.

WHACK!

"Oh! Three! Thank you, Sir!"

The shame. The shame. Naked. Restrained. On display. Spanked. Punished. Oh gods! Why was this happening?! I didn't deserve this! I didn't deserve this!

Just because I killed someone!

The bottom dropped out of my stomach. For some reason, thinking that sentence made me feel... str--

WHACK!

"Fuck! Five! I mean four! Sorry, Sir, thank you, Sir!"