The ENF Catcher Pt. 07

Story Info
Megan taunts and is punished for it.
1k words
4.39
5.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing my yellow sundress. I had taken off my shoes and socks and they were sitting in a pile behind us.

Jerry and I were laying in the grass practically nose-to-nose. He had one hand stroking my cheek. I felt so soft. I felt in love.

"You're a beautiful soul, Megan," he said gently.

"Oh my gods," I mumbled. I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"You have this powerful spirit inside you. It threatens to burn you up and everything around you."

Yes! Yes!

"You could burn the world down."

Gods help me!

"Would you like to? Could you take a human life for the revolution?"

I looked at him and cocked my head.

----

I was naked. So was she.

My arms were tied above my head with my right foot awkwardly held in the air. Her arms and legs were held in a jumping-jacks position by four tentacles. We were both on the porch of a tavern where any passerby could stop and look, and quite a few did.

I was too embarrassed to take any joy in her humiliation. After tricking her into getting stripped naked and restrained, I had had the life tickled out of me. I felt degraded and empty.

Eventually my eyes did wander over the body of the woman who had tried to taunt me. She had mousy brown hair cropped to fall down to her ears. She had surprisingly big boobs she'd kept hidden under a baggy shirt, and she had wide hips with a thick, curly patch of brown pubic hair.

She saw me looking and stared at the ground. I saw her clench her legs together in a fruitless, pathetic effort to hide her pussy. I admit, the fact that I could keep staring at her naked body and there was nothing she could do about it made me feel very powerful. I could feel her growing increasingly uncomfortable with me watching her.

She started to struggle against the tentacles holding her in place. She let out these adorable little grunts as she totally failed to move her wrists even a fraction of an inch. The grunts turned into curses as she started wiggling her arms and knees. Then she started shaking her whole body as she shrieked.

"Stop looking at me!" she wailed.

"No," I said, sneering as I watched her breasts bounce around.

"This isn't fair! This isn't fair!"

"Isn't it, nakey girl?! Is it not fun to be naked and on display? A grotesque punishment nobody warned you about!" I felt my heart swell with power. "You're naked and there's nothing you can do about it, and I'm going to drink in your body while I can!"

She shrieked again before descending into sobs. She seemed to sag a little. She was defeated. I felt something awaken in me. Seeing that moment where she simply sank into her humiliation - where the walls came down and she realised how naked and exposed and weak she was - really... turned me on. Just like before, I ached to touch myself. If only I didn't have these damn restraints! It was like I sank back into the knowledge that I was tied up in an even more awkward position. Oh yeah - I'm naked too with one foot in the air.

It was okay for now. I'd found some power again.

----

It was some time later when my captor came back out. He untied me, then retied my hands behind my back. He put a leash around my neck and led me back to his horse.

"Hey!" cried out nakey girl. "What about me?!"

"Those tentacles will dry up into husks in a couple of hours," said my captor as he climbed up on his horse. "You'll be free then."

"You're just leaving me like this?! You can't do that!"

My captor waved his hands, casting a spell. A tentacle emerged from the roof above her. "That tentacle will protect you. Anyone touches you, it will grab them. I hope this makes you feel comfortable." He then clicked his tongue, turned his horse around, and pulled me away. I couldn't turn my head back because we were moving too fast and I had to watch where I was walking, but I heard her sobbing. Then she cried out "Stop looking at me!"

----

After travelling on the road all day, we settled down for the night. My captor went through our routine - tying my wrists above my head to a tree branch and applying the protective cream. To my surprise, he then cast a spell. A small patch of purple goo shot right out of his hand and onto my face, spreading over my mouth.

"Hey! What the hell?" was what I intended to say, but it came out as "Mmmm! Mmm mmm mmm?"

"I'm going to restate your situation, Megan," he said. "You have been a bad girl. You are being punished. You have already been deprived of your clothes and your freedom. If you try and use me to hurt other people, I will punish you further. I'm going to uncover your mouth and then you'll apologise to me for your actions today. After this, I'll spank you. If your apology is completely honest and accountable, I will only spank you five times. The more you lie, evade, or downplay your actions, the more I'll spank you. Understand?"

I nodded. He waved a hand over my mouth, causing the goo to crumble away. I cleared my throat.

"I'm very very sorry for egging that woman on so that you had to strip her naked in front of everybody." He didn't respond and simply stared at me, which made me uncomfortable. "I'm... also sorry for making fun of her? I think?"

"Is that your whole apology?"

"Yes? I think?"

He nodded. "Seventeen spanks it is."

"What?! That's not fair!" I panicked as he walked around me. WHACK! "Owwwwwww! One! Thank you, Sir!"

I started to cry and shake. The fact that I could have somehow talked my way out of all these spanks only made it more humiliating.

"Awwwww! Three! Thank you, Sir!"

I racked my brain trying to think of what I could have said or done differently and hated myself for feeling like I was giving in.