The ENF Catcher Pt. 08

Story Info
Sir takes Megan into a barbarian village.
1.1k words
4.2
6.3k
00

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing a long yellow dress with a blue shirt over the top, as well as a large white hat. It was a hot sunny day as Abigail Illiova and I were sitting outside the front of the cafe.

"Things are not what they used to be, are they?" I said as Abby carefully cut some cake with her spoon.

"What do you mean?"

"Since our treaty with the elves has taken effect, I feel like I see elven fashion everywhere. I've heard pretentious twits dropping elven in their speech. Even John was saying 'ill-varina' the other day!"

She laughed, and I felt triumphant. "John always did jump on trends quickly."

"That's what I mean! John shows where the winds will blow."

"What do you think it'll mean?"

"I think we're going to see more elven sluts around the place. And human sluts dressing like elves. We'll be the last respectable women."

She looked at me oddly. "You think women will start, I don't know, walking around naked?"

I laughed hysterically. "Perhaps! Perhaps!"

----

I was naked. My hands were tied behind my back. My captor was leading me through a winding path in the forest. We had been heading uphill very gradually for days - as if he wanted to get somewhere in particular in the hills but didn't want to overexert his horse getting there.

What surprised me the most was how goddamned horny I was. I hadn't been able to touch myself since this whole humiliating escapade started - not just because my hands were restrained at almost all times, but because I never had any privacy. Hah! Privacy. My mind would often wander back to the time when I was allowed to wear clothes - the Before time. It only made me feel more naked. I felt air on my skin where previously I would feel cloth.

We came up to village wall. I heard it before I saw it: whistling. Actual, factual wolf whistling. I looked up and saw people in guard towers by the gate into the village.

"Hey there, beautiful!" called down a gruff voice. "Nice tits!"

"Bet I could make you scream in six seconds!" cried out another voice.

"Yeah, watch that ass jiggle!"

I felt my face burning. I hadn't heard anything this crude before. I had been gawked at and even lusted after, but this was the first time I'd really felt like a sexual object. I could feel my skin in a way I never had before, and every layer or roll of fat on my body, and it all felt permeated with the idea of sex. It was a new level of humiliation I had not known of. I tried to fight it! I wasn't just some idiot's wank fodder! I'm a strong, smart woman in a bad situation!

"I'm gonna jerk it to you later, babe!"

My heart was burning.

The gate opened, revealing a primitive barbarian village. There were lots of huts with smoke coming out of the top. A massive bonfire was in the centre of the village, billowing smoke. And most importantly, there were throngs of barbarians wearing many layers and thick woollen coats.

Many of them turned to see me and instantly started pointing and laughing.

I tried keeping my shoulders high. Fuck 'em! But my arms felt very tightly bound behind my back.

My captor was approached by a particularly ostentatiously-dressed barbarian. She wore a cloak made from a dire wolf and her face was painted with an elaborate collage of colours. Her lips were pierced with golden rings and I could see hints of tattoos on her neck that were covered by her thick woven clothes.

"Ah, my friend, you bring another one of your naked bitches, huh?" I scowled at that. "Ha ha! She takes offence to that! But that is what you are. You are naked and you must do whatever this man says. That makes you his bitch."

"It's good to see you again, Liltok," said my captor.

"Likewise, my friend. Worry not, I will not let your true name slip. Come, come. Let us tie this bitch up, that we may feed you and then punish her with my latest and best idea."

Liltok took the lead from my captor and pulled me, much more roughly than he ever did. I was forced to walk faster. She was hurting my neck.

"Her name is Megan, by the way," said my captor.

"You are not acting nearly submissively enough, Megan," snarled Liltok. "You should be showing me more respect, let alone this man. Stop fighting me. Look down. Say 'yes ma'am' and 'no ma'am' when I give you orders." I scowled. "You're lucky I don't tan your hide for that look!"

"Megan," said my captor. "If you don't do exactly what Liltok tells you, I will spank you five times."

I rolled my eyes and followed the letter of what she said - I bent over in a parody of submissiveness, I started walking slightly faster, and I said "Yes ma'am!" in a tone dripping with irony.

"Remember, Liltok, only I have the privilege of spanking Megan."

"I understand," said Liltok dismissively. "You're not gonna have any reason to strip me naked. No matter how disrespectfully Megan talks to me." She said my name with such disdain that I did actually flinch, to her amusement. What a horrid woman.

She pulled me over to the south end of the village. I saw a large pole - like the mast of a ship, except there was a gruesome face carved into it about five feet off the ground. It looked like a demon with a mouth wide open in a horrific grin. Next to it was a big bucket - about a foot high and with a three foot radius - full of water and apples.

"Alright, Megan," said Liltok. "Your job today is to take every single apple out of the bucket and put them into Saint Wendell's mouth." She took my leash (my Gods, I was calling it my leash) from around my neck and hung it from a hook on the side of Saint Wendell's totem. "Needless to say, I will not be untying your arms."

I looked down at the bucket. It was low; I would have to get on my knees to reach the apples. I saw barbarians starting to make a crowd watching me. Dread came over me like a cloud on a sunny day. Each day in this nightmare was more humiliating than the last.

Liltok slapped my butt, causing me to flinch.

"Get on with it, Megan!"

With a heavy heart, I got on my knees and dipped my face in the bucket.