The ENF Catcher Pt. 06

Story Info
Megan pulls off her prank only to get a nasty surprise.
1.2k words
4.35
5.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing a yellow sundress, fancy light brown walking boots, white socks, and a corset with my underwear. I was clutching Jerry's arm as we strolled through the park.

I looked up at his handsome visage and swooned. His soft blonde beard; his scruffy hair, only barely tamed by a casual brush; his warm and kissable smile, creating these gorgeous crinkles around his eyes.

"You're a handsome man," I said.

"I know, babe." Such casual confidence! I pulled him in for a kiss, and his kiss was almost grateful.

As we continued walking, we came to a lake. He let go of me and walked over to it. "Let's go skinny-dipping!" he said. He immediately stripped off his shoes, shirt, and pants, revealing his very hairy chest and long, skinny cock. I blushed but ogled him as he folded his clothes and sat them down. I thought his cock was beautiful; I wanted to touch it and make him cum and see what his face would be like as he was felt up.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "You swim to the bottom of this lake and grab a stone. If I think it's beautiful enough, I'll strip off and join you."

"Sounds like a deal," he said, grinning cheerfully. As soon as he dived underwater, I grabbed his clothes and ran for it. I heard his shocked cries behind me a few seconds later, and the thought of him walking home with his hands over his crotch made me grin.

----

I was naked. My arms were tied above my head. My right foot was tied and held aloft. And the dumbest peasant woman in the world was kissing me and feeling me up.

What surprised me was how sweet her lips tasted. It made me curious. What did some dumb peasant drink to taste like that? Was it on purpose? She put one hand on my hip and the other around my butt. It seriously turned me on; her rough peasant hands gently caressing my soft behind.

Then she moved down to my breasts. She sucked on one nipple and teased the other with her thumb, which made me squeal. I was being publicly fondled! I looked over to the crowd smirking at me as I moaned. I felt so horny and dirty. I felt like an object - I felt every patch of skin exposed to the air. It felt humiliating, but why did it feel so goo--

Suddenly it stopped. I involuntarily groaned in frustration. I was so horny now! These damned restraints! The woman was smirking as she took a seat on the porch. She knew exactly what the fuck she was doing, working me all up and then not satisfying me and leaving me without a damn thing I could do about it.

But I had a card to play. That felt good to know.

After some time, my captor came back out.

"That woman!" I struggled against my restraints, eventually (ridiculously) trying to point at her with my raised foot. "She touched me! That means you have to strip her naked!" I was aware my rhetoric wasn't as good as it would usually be, but I made my point.

The woman scoffed. "She's lying! She's saying that because I teased her."

"You didn't touch her once?" asked my captor calmly.

"Nope," she said, putting on an air of complete innocence.

My captor clicked his fingers. A spark of purple fire appeared in his hand, blanketing him in purple light. He pointed it towards me, and my body glowed with blue spots. I was confused. He then walked over to the woman. Her hands glowed with the same blue dots, and when he raised the fire to her face, it glowed around her mouth. Her expression turned to a rictus of horror.

She started to run and he cast a spell. Two tentacles emerged from the tavern's porch roof and grabbed her by the wrists.

"No! No!!!" she cried. She started kicking, and he cast another spell. Two more tentacles emerged and grabbed her by the ankles. "I don't want to be naked! I don't want to be naked!" My captor pulled out a fancy-looking dagger and she went bug-eyed. "Please! You don't have to do this! Noooo!"

He cut her top from her neck down, tearing it right in half and revealing her surprisingly large breasts. I realised she had been wearing a baggy top to hide how big her boobs were. I smirked. She struggled as my captor cut her pants down the side of her leg before finally just giving up and almost going limp. I laughed maniacally as she sobbed.

My captor leaned in. "If you hadn't touched her, I wouldn't be doing this to you."

I saw her face crumple. That brought me joy. She was the cause of her own humiliation. She tried squeezing her legs together but her thick patch of pubic hair was quite visible. I have to admit, seeing that fucker naked and humiliated turned me on. She had a strong tan on her arms that ended where her shirt had begun.

She saw me studying her body and looked down in shame. I was overjoyed. Finally, someone else to absorb the shame! I felt a surge of power that I hadn't since this whole misadventure had began. She was blushing, she was quiet - I had shut that bitch up!

"Now," said my captor, turning to me, "to give you your tickle torture, as I had originally intended."

Oh no! I felt like a cold hand had gripped my heart. "Please, Sir! You don't have to do this!"

"It's part of your punishment, Megan," he said as he raised his hands. He grabbed my side with his left hand and traced his finger down my armpit.

"No! No! Ahahahahaha!" I struggled under his powerful grip. It was like lightning gently kissing my skin. Laughter was forced out of me. He then went for it - both hands softly scraping my armpits, over and over. I laughed and I shook but no matter how I moved, he kept in position.

He stopped. I caught my breath and saw the villagers watching me. They were having a grand time. They were laughing at me! The fuckers! I was their godsdamned amusement! My breasts heaving as I laughed! A naked bouncing heaving naked lady, tickled for their amusement! I felt small, and I felt weak, and I felt powerless, and most of all I felt naked! Naked! Naked!

Then he began again. I laughed and laughed and begged him to stop. To my great surprise, he did, only to grab my raised foot and start tickling that. I shrieked, shaking it as best I could, but he explored every crevice of it, inbetween my toes.

I closed my eyes, still laughing. That's all there was, the sensation of being tickled. It felt like a nightmare. I was never an all-powerful lady with the love of a revolutionary who crushed anyone who bothered me. I was just naked and tickled.

Finally he let go. I gasped for air. The sensation faded. I still felt the breeze on my skin. As if I could be tickled again at any moment. I was crying. I felt humiliated. Degraded. I was empty. No pride, no dominance. He looked upon me impassively, then nodded and walked back inside.

I realised that naked women held by tentacles was still looking at me.