The Enforcer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were hoping this meeting would be under better circumstances. Considering we don't know the circumstances under this urgent meeting. Maybe you would like to enlighten us as to why we're here." Dad said in a very authoritative voice. The same voice he used when I would get in trouble as a child. Knowing I was about to shock them with what I was about to do, the smirk was now on my face. I was laughing on the inside at how the tables had now turned.

Looking around at everyone I asked everyone to follow me outside. Walking out the barn I stood in front of it until everyone gathered around.

"I am Hekate's chosen at the moment. Soon I will be her enforcer. That being said, the Cuthren are on their way to attack us tonight. I need the four strongest witches to stand about fifty yards away from each corner of the building. I will go inside the barn with the rest of the coven and perform the protection spell. I need the four corners to be grounded and used as a conduit for the magic to flow through you and onto the next person. We need to hurry so we can be ready before the Cuthren shows themself." Turning and walking back inside the barn. Trying to act confident and hiding the fearful look on my face. My palms were sweating and I was sure I was about to die.

Knowing that some of the people were following me back in, I went straight to the main room. Standing directly in the center of the main floor I waited until the remaining people filed in. The four strongest were Randy, Maureen, and my parents. Everyone else stood in a circle around me wanting to know what was about to happen.

I knelt down onto one knee and lowered my head and began to chant in latin. When I finished the first part of the spell which was the summoning. A force field had to be summoned and then engaged so it would protect. I stood up and began to chant the protection part. As I got to the last part of the spell, Hekate helped and I could feel the magic surge through my body. A white light started coming out of my eyes and electricity began to exit my fingers going to the four corners for them to make the corners and the borders. As the lightning hit each person in the corner it would enter their body and then exit through the fingers.

It would go to each of the other corners and be fed back to me. Continuing the chant I began to levitate as the borders got stronger. Then Hekate left me for me to do it on my own. I could feel the magic flow through my body and the power that came with it. My feet hit the ground and the light left from my eyes. My face showed a surprised look. to all of the shocked faces around me. I'm sure I was just as shocked as they were. Then I began to get dizzy. Trying to walk over to the couch. Sarah and Brad were able to grab me and lower me down onto the couch.

"The coven is now protected as long as they stay here. Watch over Derek while he is recovering. He will be with me for the next 24 hours. Any coven member that does not do as they are told will be smited." Hekate spoke through me again. I was so tired it didn't bother me that time though. I was able to look around at the faces of the ten members. The worried looks on their faces told me this was something new to them. I began to say something as I just faded out and fell asleep.

12