The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 10

Story Info
The Finale. Hanna and Curtis are reunited after a decade.
24.7k words
3.5
18.2k
26
19

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

Authors note: This is a work of fiction. I have little to no knowledge of the well-known figures contained within this tale. Their actions in the story are pure fantasy and are not indicative to the best of my limited understanding of how they actually live their lives.

This is the final chapter in Hanna's story, although there's always the possibility she and her friends could pop up in another tale down the line.

As I said at the beginning of this story, this idea evolved out of a stand-up comedy routine that I happened to see with my girlfriend. She later challenged me to take the premise and turn it into an erotic tale. This story is the result.

This story wasn't meant as an indictment of the Christian religion or its followers in general. I'm a Christian who attends church regularly. To those that have responded nastily to me through email regarding the religious implications involved within my story, all I can say is that you need to get over yourselves.

Did some of the resentment from being raised in a more fervent and stricter branch of Pentecostal Christianity leach into my tale? Yeah, that's obviously the case. I was brought up during the seventies and eighties when society was even more narrow-minded than it is now. So you can only imagine the strict Old Testament version of Biblical dogma I had to endure.

To those that responded negatively to the tale, all I can do is bring up the old quote from the comedy "Stripes."

"Lighten up, Francis."

Also, please note that I'm aware that certain parts of this chapter will slip into different characters' viewpoints without warning. But this is Hanna's story, and with her new gifts comes the ability to know others' minds. I try to make that apparent when it happens, so I hope it doesn't prove too jarring to the reader whenever it occurs.

As always, I hope those that read this enjoy my conclusion to the story. Your ratings, comments, and feedback are encouraged and often prove helpful to improve my writing.

Thanks to SisterJezabel for the edit.

*****

It was an eventful seven days later when Hanna's mother finally worked up the nerve to knock on the mansion's front door. She had come alone, the rumors of what happened to white church women that went to that house, keeping her fellow sister-crones away from Damian's doorstep.

Since the night Hanna had left Curtis and given herself entirely to Damian, things had been busy. His lawyer, a beautiful blonde glowing with a California tan, of course, had flown in to be of service to her new Queen. Though not registered with the Georgia Bar Association herself, the lawyer had ample contacts within the community. She was able to promptly arrange for Hanna to meet with a man considered the top divorce attorney in the southeast United States.

The lawyer arrived later that evening and met with them within the privacy of the mansion. Damian sat quietly beside his new Queen while Hanna succinctly made it plain that her old life held nothing for her in the slightest. She bluntly told the man that she'd left her old home naked for a purpose. Hanna wanted everyone to know that she was leaving her former life behind and beginning anew. There was nothing that Curtis had that she was interested in owning, other than his signature on the divorce papers.

The problem was that since Curtis had been served, he'd made no attempt to contact Hanna or her representatives. And to the best her lawyer's legal contacts had been able to discern, he'd hired no one to represent him in the matter.

"He's going to fight me on this," Hanna said to Scottie, animosity towards her soon to be ex bubbling to the service while she fought to contain the feelings.

"You could always invite him here and bend him to your will. Even his upbringing wouldn't allow him to withstand the gifts you now possess." the gorgeous redhead replied.

"Curtis isn't the issue. When I left him that night, he was wholly resigned to what was happening. He may not have wanted it, but he knew it was his new reality. I didn't need the gifts I have now to know that. No, this is my mother's doing. She and her women's group were likely in his ears the very instant they found out what had happened."

"So, what's your plan?" Scottie asked, "Are you going to approach your mom?"

Hanna looked at her friend, a devilish grin on her face, and said, "No, she's going to come to me, and by the time she does, she's going to be on shaky legs."

"I'm all ears," Scottie said, sounding intrigued.

"Well, I don't know how much you remember from your Sunday School days, but do you recall the plagues God brought down on Egypt?"

Laughing, Scottie said, "Please tell me there isn't going to be a plague of frogs coming out of the marshes of Swamp Town to descend on Clayton."

Hanna's smile grew even more extensive, as she said, "Even better, a plague of big, black cocks."

***********************************************************************************************************************

Damian had brought in what he described as six specialists. They had gathered at the mansion, drawing quite the hungry stares from big, black cock hungry Meghan. Each and every one of them was tall with a lean, muscular build. They were men that would have been right at home, appearing on the stage of a male strip club.

But Hanna recognized them for what they really were. She wasn't releasing six gorgeous black men on the women of Clayton, she was releasing six hellhounds with big, black cocks.

The small town of Clayton was fixing to get a lot more inclusive. Of course, she allowed Meghan to taste each of them before sending them out amongst the masses. And the slut had done just that. Give her a vial of coke and access to a legion of black cock, and she would fuck every last one!.

While waiting for anarchy to set in among the general population of her hometown, Hanna handled the other task on her to-do list. In the early morning hours of her fourth day in the mansion, Hanna stood by and watched as Damian's security team had Constance and Darryl removed from the premises. The tall dark-headed beauty begged and pleaded with Damian not to have her cast out. When he turned his back on her, it broke her. Hanna stood and watched without compassion as Darryl hefted his wife up and loaded her into the back of Bruce's Mercedes. Sara and Meghan were standing off to one side, Scottie and Haley, on the other. All of the maids and male servants were present as well. Hanna intended that each and every one of them saw that she wasn't one to be challenged.

Unaware of the extent of Hanna's new gifts. The sexy Amazon had made the poor choice of goading her cuckold into raping and killing Hanna. Her whispers and promises of things she had no actual intention of providing him for the service were enough to convince the mentally weakened and morally bankrupt man to agree.

Hanna and Damian had been instantly aware.

It was nearly two years before Damian and Hanna encountered a very different version of the couple during a trip to Las Vegas.

In town to meet surreptitiously with several actors repped by other firms, Damian, Hanna, and their two personal assistants had been headed to a meeting with one of the actors on an upper floor of a Vegas hotel. They'd come across Darren and Constance as they prepared to knock at the door to one of the hotel's suites.

Both individuals appeared to have done an about-face in the way they carried themselves. Darren had been the typical subservient type beta-male as a cuckold, but no more. The gardening clothes and downcast eyes were gone. The former cuck now had the gaze of a predator, and while the suit he wore wasn't precisely Armani, it wasn't cheap either.

Constance, on the other hand, was a shell of her former self. She was significantly lighter than the woman who'd dared to have designs on Hanna's reign as Queen in Damian's life. It wasn't a healthy change either. Missing were the shapely curves that had gone a long way towards making her pleasing to the eyes. The lean and hungry-looking woman before them was all hard angles, detracting from her natural beauty. Her eyes, which before had always seemed bright and assessing, now seemed cold and devoid of hope.

And the time away from her former life and the unnatural benefits it provided had taken so much more. Courtney appeared to have aged far beyond the eight years Scottie had suggested she would.

By the time the pair had taken notice of them, Damian's entourage was passing them by. Hanna didn't deign to make eye contact with Damian's former PR advisor, who almost seemed to press herself into the wall at the blonde's sight. Damian's Queen had already seen enough to know the ongoing punishment she had rendered on the dark-headed beauty was unending.

That knowledge pleased her.

In her mind, Hanna saw Courtney's slide from the heights she'd achieved alongside Damian to the depths she had now succumbed to. It was filled with drug use, prostitution, and physical and sexual abuse at the hands of her former cuckold. The humiliation and belittlement Courtney had heaped upon him over his eight-years in subjugation was being returned in spades.

The only Hell Courtney had become Queen of, was her own personal one.

***********************************************************************************************************************

By the fifth day, reports from Swamp Town had started to drift in about quite a few new white female faces showing up around the bars and private residences located there. Once Damian's chocolate hellspawn had stretched the hole of a woman, they offered no repeat performances. That left the male population of Swamp Town with a sudden influx of horny white women with an insatiable craving for big, black cock; a hunger those gentlemen were only too happy to feed and nurture. Hanna couldn't help but smile to herself. She knew now that there would be an abundance of beautiful racially mixed babies suddenly popping up here in Clayton, not that long after they were gone.

By day six, the economy and schools in Clayton had just about shut down completely. Husbands were afraid to let their wives and daughters out of their sight. More than a few had packed up and left town while the rest seemed to be huddling down in their homes, refusing to come out.

It was Meghan who reported back on the sixth night that the bars in Swamp Town had gotten so crowded, they'd been forced to turn people away. She said there were more than two hundred white women there, many of them wearing wedding bands and all on the prowl for black cock. That apparently included the entire ensemble of the young women's choir at the church, which was made up of young wives and graduating high school seniors.

It was on day seven as Hanna sat by the pool in the tiniest of bikinis and with a fresh coating of Damian's black seed still seeping from her pussy, that a maid quietly approached the table she sat at.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but you have a visitor at the front door. She claims to be your mother."

Hanna looked over at Scottie, who simply smiled at her and touched the tip of her nose.

"Show her back," Hanna instructed the maid.

"You want me to leave?" Scottie asked, lighting a cigarette.

"No, and give me one of those," Hanna said, reaching for the pack.

Scottie reached across the table and handed Hanna the box of smokes.

"Mommy is going to be so disappointed in you," she teased the beautiful blonde.

"Today must end in a Y then," Hanna said as she exhaled a stream of smoke back Scottie's way.

Addy Brown stepped through the French doors and made eye contact with her daughter. Though it had only been a week since the two had last seen one another, neither woman was hardly the same.

Addy Brown seemed to have aged years around her eyes. The fire and righteous indignation they typically held was gone. Now they were nothing more than deep dark pools of hate and contempt.

"Hello, mother," Hanna said, "You look a bit tired."

"And you look like a race-trading slut, so I guess we've both seen our better days." Addy Brown retorted.

Hanna and Scottie looked at each other with disbelief in their eyes before simultaneously bursting out in laughter. Both women struggled to regain control of themselves, which only seemed to make Addy Brown much angrier.

"Yeah, Mom, I hear there's a lot of that going on in Clayton these days. I even heard that your good friend Eleanor was seen getting spit-roasted by two big, black cocks down in Swamp Town last night."

Hanna's comment seemed to wobble her mother, momentarily. Eleanor Perry was her mother's closest friend and confidant. She was the yin to Addy's yang when it came to both spiritual and gossip related matters.

"You disgust me, but then again, you've always been a massive disappointment," Hanna's mother raged at her, spittle flying from the corners of her lips.

Hanna brought a hand to her mouth as if stifling a yawn. "You're starting to bore me, mother. So state the purpose behind your visit or move along back up the hill. I'm sure Curtis is waiting for you to pull his strings a bit more."

"Curtis needs support right now," Addy Brown said, almost sounding as if she genuinely cared for him.

It would have been enough to fool the old Hanna. But the new and improved Hanna saw through to the dark and manipulative heart that inhabited her mother. The sight only confirmed what she'd always suspected, the woman wasn't capable of love. She was a sociopath who used the power of the church and her particular brand of religious zealotry to manipulate and dominate those she wanted to be kept under her thumb.

None of which would help her with Hanna anymore.

Hanna sent a thought out into the ether and then set about stalling for time.

The French doors opened and out strolled Meghan and Haley laughing about something they both found comical. Both young women stopped short when they saw Hanna's visitor. Meghan's lip curled in disgust when she saw the older woman. Haley, though, took one look at Hanna and knew what it was she needed to do. The gifts granted her by Damian's seed weren't as strong as Hanna's, much like Scottie, but they were still considerable.

"Mrs. Brown," the young brunette said, managing to affect a reasonable facsimile of her usually sweet and effervescent self, even though she felt nothing but bile in her throat for the woman in front of her. "It's so good to see you. Have you seen my mom lately? I've been trying to call her and dad, but they haven't answered their phone."

Hanna's mother managed to force her eyes away from trying to bore a hole through her daughter long enough to briefly glance at Haley. Addy gave her a fleeting look of contempt before turning her attention back towards Hanna.

With a dismissive wave of her hand directed towards Haley, the older woman said, "Your father stole away out of town with her. He was likely afraid she'd end up a nigger loving whore like her daughter."

"Now that isn't a very enlightened thing to say, is it?" said a deep voice from behind the older woman.

Hanna released a brilliant smile as her black knight came through the doors in answer to her call. Just as requested, he wore not a stitch of clothing, his every muscle rippling as he strolled towards them. But it wasn't the sight of his muscles that finally managed to rob Hanna's mother of another scathing retort.

It was that majestic ebony staff hanging between his legs.

"Hey, baby," Hanna said sweetly, as Damian leaned over to kiss her lips softly. "I'd like you to meet my mother. Mom, this is Damian, the man I'm sure you've heard so many great things about."

Scottie had to cover her mouth to hide her laughter at Hanna's introduction, drawing a scathing look from Addy Brown.

"I guess you're the redheaded slut with the half-breed daughter that Hanna befriended." the older woman said, finding her voice at last.

Damian sat down in a chair between Hanna and Scottie, with Haley coming up behind him and placing both of her hands on his shoulders.

"I can promise you, Mrs. Brown, young Grace was very much the result of what was a full and glorious breeding," Damian said, grasping at the big, black cock hanging between his legs.

"As was your future grandchild, Mother," Hanna said, running a hand across her tummy.

If Hanna had slapped her mother across the face as hard as she could, it still wouldn't have had as profound an effect as her words. It was as if she'd believed up until that moment that she would reel her daughter back in under her thumb, but news of a child told her that would never happen.

So, Addy Brown reverted to what she knew best. She attacked like a cobra, spitting her venom every time she opened her mouth.

"I knew you lied to poor Curtis about when you started mongrelizing yourself with this man." Addy Brown hissed at her daughter.

"No, actually Mother, I didn't. The first time I ever had physical contact with Damian was seven days ago on the night I left Curtis." Hanna said as she leaned over, laying her head against Damian's broad chest.

"Well, then you're a liar as well as a disgusting slut. There is no way you could know you're pregnant in such a short amount of time."

Hanna gave her mother a coy smile before reaching down and grasping Damian's cock. It's already impressive size rapidly beginning to expand at her touch. Hanna watched with amusement as her mother went weak in the knees, finally collapsing into the chair the maid had sat out for her. Her eyes were focused on the angry-looking black anaconda, its prodigious purple head with a single eye staring back her way and threatening to hypnotize her.

"It's like the snake in the Garden of Eden," Hanna said, her voice going soft and husky as she fondled Damian, stroking him to his full length. "Finally, allowing myself to give in to what it had to offer opened my eyes to a world of possibilities."

Hanna watched her mother's eyes as she stroked an impressive amount of pre-cum from the bulbous head. A stream of the milky, viscous substance stretching down from its tip like a dollop of honey escaping a honeycomb.

Reaching a finger out to catch the escaping jizz and allowing it to build on her fingertip, Hanna said, "And as far as me being pregnant goes, this man is so devilishly potent it only takes one time. It's kind of like that old tagline from that stuff Granddaddy used to wear in his hair. "A little dab will do ya."

Hanna watched her mother's eyes as she offered the finger covered with Damian's pre-cum to Haley. The young brunette was only too eager to accept her offer, sucking it from Hanna's finger with a moan of appreciation.

"Now, I could offer you a taste...but I won't," Hanna said teasingly. "You don't deserve such a fine specimen as this, and quite frankly, the thought of rewarding you after the way you've behaved today would just be unacceptable."

Releasing Damian's massive staff and allowing it to hang ponderously between his legs. Hanna leaned back against her man and said, "Besides, we both know you're full of shit. You already have Curtis's signature on the divorce agreement resting inside that oversized monstrosity of a bag you call a purse. The church is willing to do anything to see us gone, anything that is but come here and face the boogeyman. So, they sent you in the belief that your loving daughter wouldn't let the bad man corrupt your eternal soul. Like so many other things, they're wrong, of course."

Whether it was caused by the sight of Damian's dark chocolate treat still hanging down heavily under its own mass, or Hanna's sudden insight into what was really happening, Addy Brown was at an abrupt loss for words.

Hanna leaned forward, holding her hand out towards her mother.

"Give me the papers right now, and we will be gone within days, never to return. I will also see to it this house, the property it sits on, and the house on the hill are deeded to the church. They can use it as they see fit or burn it down and salt the ashes for all I care."

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers
123456...8