The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the coolness in the room, primarily due to its extensive depth underground, both participants were wholly awash in a coating of sweat. Hanna had mounted the future Queen-Consort's face as she was being fucked and rode it to several satisfying orgasms, the honey released from her hive after each climax reenergizing the Duchess. Kate learned quickly that Damian had a royal staff of his own, one that she would be willing to kneel before for the rest of her life.

That desire was sealed for good when he withdrew his black scepter from her royal honeypot and offered it to her lips. Kate didn't accept his gift with the proper grace and dignity of royalty, she devoured it like a common whore, moaning greedily when his seed began to coat her gums and slide down the back of her throat.

Overtly, nothing had changed for Catherine after her tasting of Damian's seed. She was still British royalty and would one day be the Queen-Consort of England. When all was said and done, she would still serve a king.

Covertly, it just wouldn't be the King of England.

It was four months before Damian, Hanna, and their entourage would reencounter the British royals. This time Kate had brought her husband along with her. The pair had traveled to Africa's dark continent to help rally support to feed the starving population of war-torn South Sudan.

Ironically, and unbeknownst to them, it was Damian's weapons supplying the Nuer rebels against the majority government forces.

Whoever finally ended up in the seat of power in the capital city of Juba was of little consequence to Damian. What mattered to him was being able to seize the rights to the country's significant oil reserves for barter in another matter.

It was in a large retreat situated within a wealthy enclave located in the shadows of the Marrah Mountains that the future King of England came eye to eye with Damian for the first time. By their first meeting, William's fate had already been sealed.

Just two days before that gathering, Kate had excused herself from William's side towards the end of a conference on the hunger issue. Feigning a headache, the royal beauty had made her way to a nearby room where she found Damian and Hanna awaiting her. There, the handsome and powerful black man who'd become the center of most of her nightly naughty dreams had deposited a load of hells finest in the Duchess's mouth.

She'd swallowed half of his delightful gift and then gone to wait for her husband's return in their suite of rooms while holding the other half in reserve.

Despite being a barely adequate lover, William had always been a considerate man and a very caring husband. Just as she knew he would, he had come immediately to check on her, none the wiser to what she had been up to. He'd found her reclining on their large bed, and when he leaned in to give her a kiss, he had received oh so much more.

Locking her lips to his as she seized him in her grasp, the sexy brunette's tongue had entered his mouth, bringing Damian's seed with it. She'd felt him stiffen the moment it hit his taste buds. But already feeling supercharged by the cum she'd swallowed, Kate held tight, refusing to allow him to break their kiss before he'd taken her gift and consumed it.

In a large suite nearly three hundred yards from where the royals lay, Damian and Hanna instantly knew their goal had been achieved.

So it was, just two days later, that a very different royal couple met for the first time with a true King and Queen.

Before becoming an occasional consort of Damian's, Kate could have best been described as loyal and demure to her husband, almost submissive.

No longer was that the case. Since being mounted by Damian and feeding on his release, William's wife had changed in private. She had become much more demonstrative in what she wanted within the confines of their bedroom, almost sexually aggressive. The days of her being made content by simple copulation were over. The Duchess of Cambridge now expected to be sexually satiated when she made love.

For the first time in their marriage, Kate required her husband to gratify her orally. Having his tongue between her slick lips was not enough, though. The Duchess preferred it to happen while she straddled his face, grinding her cunt against his still boyish countenance while he stared up at her in awe. What better way for a Queen to have her quim orally serviced, was Kate's reasoning.

But after their kiss, sharing Damian's semen between them, there had been more extreme changes. That night, following the kiss, Kate had presented her husband with a present. It had been gifted her by Hanna at their meeting earlier in the day.

Under his wife's thrall, and therefore Damian's, William had hardly protested when Kate had snapped a diamond-encrusted chastity device around his penis. Kate liked how it encased what she now knew was a pathetic excuse for a male sexual organ. She couldn't call it a cock, black men had cocks. Kate had sampled quite a few along with Pippa since their playdate with Damian and Hanna. And they'd all dwarfed her husbands, though none had compared to how Damian's had made her feel.

His penis encased inside its cage, Kate informed him that its services were no longer needed unless Kate decided she needed another child, but that she couldn't risk leaving it free so he could sow his royal seed elsewhere.

Her sister had then escorted two young black soldiers; their skin was as dark as midnight. Damian had provided them and assured the royal Duchess of their health and cleanliness.

William, the Duke of Cambridge and future King of England, had sat quietly in a nearby chair for the next three hours, naked as the day he was born except for his cage. He'd watched the mother of his children as she was spit-roasted at both ends by black cock during that time while lustfully screaming in delight.

William knew he should have been angry and outraged, but strangely, those weren't the emotions permeating his mind.

He was humiliated, utterly, and completely. Both by the act and the remarks heaped upon him by the woman that he loved. It was a complete act of marital treason on her part.

Those feelings were completely understandable. What befuddled the future Monarch most was how aroused his wife's adulterous act made him feel.

The cage, which had been comfortable physically, if not embarrassing to wear, had suddenly become painful and restrictive. William's manhood strained within its confines as it attempted to harden.

The mother of his children taunted him, pointing out how his John Thomas was a pale comparison to big, black cock. Whether she'd intended the double entendre, William wasn't sure.

He wanted to challenge her claim. Everything in him cried out that he should dispute her assertions. She spoke about how he'd never fulfilled her sexually, never made her feel the things she'd felt since discovering the joys of black cock. Never made her climax until she thought she might lose her mind the way a man with a big, black cock could.

But he couldn't. The proof was right in front of his face as the soldier behind Kate dumped a second load of cum into her royal vault just as she screamed out in climax for the fifth time in the last hour. William could only hope that Pippa's claim of the men being disease-free was accurate. He knew Kate was on the pill, so pregnancy wasn't a real concern.

No, the real concern was in the way his body reacted to what happened next. Kate would direct him to lay on the bed, something she'd come to do often in the last few months. Up until today, it had merely meant that she wanted him to orally gratify her. He didn't mind doing it, not really, at least as long as it stayed between them.

But those circumstances and these were worlds apart. This was more than a husband's wife wanting to feed him her muff. This was so much bloody more. Feasting on Kate's front bits had become almost habitual to him in the last several months. She'd seemed so much more sexually aggressive during that time. Not the woman he'd married for sure.

Still, though, William had to admit, he'd found the changes in her personality very sexy. Before her metamorphosis, their sexual congress had become somewhat commonplace. He hadn't known until now what had brought it on. He wanted to dislike the changes now that he knew something else drove Kate's passion.

He wanted to, but maddeningly, he couldn't.

Laying down on the bed on his back, William watched submissively as his bride straddled his chest, one hand cupping between her legs. He knew that Kate was using her hand to contain her lover's spunk inside her. It was the second time tonight that she'd required him to do this, and as much as his mind revolted and told him it was wrong, the future King of England couldn't restrain himself.

Kate straddled his face and removed her hand, quickly sinking her swollen labia to her husband's face. Satisfaction filled her heart as she felt his tongue immediately snake between her folds and into her opening as he sucked hungrily at the black man's cum that had been deposited there. The first time she'd done this tonight, William had been hesitant to comply with her demand that he clean her out. She'd been concerned that Hanna had been wrong about her husband.

But his first cautious licks at the creamy black man's spunk seeping from her pinkness had proven the gorgeous blonde right. Those tentative licks had quickly blossomed into William's tongue, slithering through her slippery folds as he devoured all the superior black baby batter he could find there.

But the thing that had truly sealed the knowledge in Kate's mind that her white husband, the future king, loved her without question, was when she'd turned to grasp at the cage surrounding his pathetic little white tallywacker. Kate found it coated in long streams of pre-cum, the knob on his member purple as it strained at its diamond-encrusted container.

Hanna had watched the events unfolding in the royal's suite, remotely viewing it through Kate, William, and Pippa's eyes as Damian's big, black cock pumped vigorously between her engorged cunt lips and into her pink depths. She came hard, her vaginal walls seizing around her lover's mammoth black member as Scottie's tongue flicked at the hood of her fully engorged clit.

The knowledge that she had fully orchestrated every step of Williams' fall into black cuckoldom would have been like an elixir to Hanna's soul if she still had one. Damian's other avenues of approach had been blocked in every way by the future Monarch's consorts.

The fact she had succeeded where so many other of Damian's faithful minions had failed swelled Hanna's heart with pride.

So, when the time came, Damian and Hanna had been waiting patiently along with Scottie, Meghan, and Haley to greet the royal couple. Haley had begged Hanna for the chance to meet the statuesque and beautiful future British Queen-Consort. Kate Middleton had been a lesbian fantasy of hers since her teen years it seemed. One that Hanna planned to see wholly filled.

The meeting was scheduled for a later hour on the night before the ending of the conference. Little Grace, Damian Jr., and Haley's daughter Zara were all safely asleep down the hall under the watchful eye of a nanny. Haley preferred to care for them herself but couldn't miss out on the opportunity to meet the beautiful royal at last.

When the royal couple entered the suite, Pippa in tow, Hanna greeted them, giving both of the sexy sisters a prolonged kiss on the lips. This had drawn a lustful groan from England's future King as more of his wife's sexual secrets were revealed.

Hanna then allowed William to take her hand. She watched as he brought it to his lips and bowed, the act of subservience making the gorgeous blonde's pussy clench. Though Hanna's eye contact with the future King was only brief and almost dismissive, Damian's Queen could feel the waves of his lust radiating towards her as he took in the sight of her body. Hanna smiled within herself as she thought of how his pathetic little boy penis must be straining at its confines within the cage she'd had custom crafted for the future King.

His lust had instantly withered into humiliation as Damian had stepped forth and taken Kate into his arms, his lips finding hers more than receptive. He'd reached behind her and grasped the globes of her supple ass cheeks, laying claim to the Duchess's body in front of her husband. The moan emanating from Kate's throat came out like a growl as she aggressively returned Damian's kiss.

After Damian had similarly greeted Pippa, he stood with his arms around both sisters, their heads laid lovingly against the much taller black man's broad and muscular chest. Only then did his eyes deign to take notice of the future Monarch.

"Damian, may I present to you my husband, the future King of England, William, the Duke of Cambridge. Darling, this is Damian, the man that taught me the intense delights of being pleasured by a big, black cock."

Hanna watched as William's eyes only briefly made contact with the love of her life. He was clearly unable to hold his better's gaze, almost whimpering before casting his eyes downward.

"This ethereal blonde creature is the Queen of his existence, Hanna."

Hanna delightfully watched as the future King's eyes found hers before quickly returning to the floor as she gave him a scathing look in return.

Stepping forward, Hanna leaned in and whispered to William, "This could have all been avoided had you simply met with Damian and agreed to his terms. But because you denied a true King what was rightfully his, I've taken great pleasure in seeing to it that your wife was introduced to a love for black cock. The English public may adore you and sing your praises, but every day for the rest of your life, you will know that the woman you love finds you sexually incompetent and useless. You will crave her praise and acceptance yet always fall short compared to the concubine of black lovers that will dominate her regularly."

Hanna placed a hand under his chin and lifted it, forcing him to meet her gaze.

"You will never deny Damian or your wife anything they desire. If you do, I will allow him to breed her. Imagine the turmoil in your life then once the teeming British masses know that their future King is nothing more than a cuckold to black cock."

At that moment, and though William's six-foot-three-inch frame dwarfed her, Hanna felt herself a giant as he simply nodded his head in acceptance of the life laid out before him. She took delight in his broken spirit. Damian's Queen had no compassion for what he was enduring. In her eyes, he'd brought it all on himself.

The rest of the night was a complete indoctrination into the cuckold lifestyle for the future Monarch. Hanna had directed him to a wooden chair that sat at the foot of an enormous bed. Hanna had custom ordered the frame and mattress to specific measurements barely a week after their encounter with the Middleton sisters in Vancouver. Even then, she'd had an inkling of what she wanted tonight's festivities to look like.

The chair she had for William had no arms or padding and a slatted straight back. Hanna wanted it to be as uncomfortable as possible for the future King.

"You will sit here and observe everything that happens. You are Kate's cuckold, and as such, you will do whatever she asks of you, no matter how humiliating you might find it. Are we clear?" Hanna instructed the sexually broken and confused man before her.

She could feel the mass of confusing thoughts bouncing around the recesses of Williams's mind. Chief among them was his desire to balk at being told what to do by an American commoner. The very idea of capitulating to Hanna's demands was an anathema to the future King. Yet strangely, he found himself unwilling or unable to deny her. It was as if she had sapped him of his very will.

When William again nodded his head in compliance, Hanna gave her final instructions.

"Kate needs more than you merely being agreeable to her addiction to black cock, William. For whatever reason, she actually loves you, so what she really needs is your support. Kate needs to hear you tell her how beautiful she looks as she sucks on a big, black cock. How sexy she is when stuffed to the hilt with a fat black cock gaping her pussy open. Most importantly of all, she needs to hear how much you love her and are turned on by seeing her completely gratified, even if it takes a black cock to make that happen."

For the first time, William spoke back to her in reply, "What if I can't?"

"Then she will keep a regular black lover with a huge cock anyway. Only then, her love and respect for you will slowly die and be transferred to him," Hanna informed the cuckold and future King with a smile.

"Be a good and supportive cuck, and I will encourage her to see that you are still sexually gratified. You will never again put your pathetic little excuse for a penis inside her unless she wants another child. Her queenly pink domain is now solely for the benefit of whatever black cock she chooses to serve. But she will uncage you and give your tiny penis a hand-job when you please her, and since she loves you, I'm sure she may even suck your little member from time to time."

Hanna then turned and walked away from him, instructing Meghan and Haley to remove his clothes and see to it he was sitting in the chair.

The remainder of the night was filled with an overabundance of pleasant memories for Hanna. A particularly delicious one was the memory of Damian on his knees at the foot of the bed, Kate's legs surrounded his waist as the powerful and handsome black man held her aloft. His mammoth black staff probed her pink inner depths bare inches from her husband's watchful eyes.

As she straddled Pippa's face while Haley lapped away at the younger Middleton sister's drenched pussy. Hanna watched in delight at the look of pain on William's face each time her lover made Kate scream in appreciation as she came on his black cock. Over and over again, the Duchess came until she was left nothing more than a quivering mass of beautiful flesh.

Laying there on her back, Damian straddled Kate's face and cupped the back of her listless neck, feeding his black royal scepter into her mouth. With a roar that reverberated off the large room's walls, he came, torrents of his cum filling Kate's mouth as he pumped furiously at the black cock that fed her.

Hanna knew that the Duchess of Cambridge had swallowed the first of Damian's seed when she felt a sudden alertness and energy flood the beautiful brunette's mind. An energy that hadn't been their just seconds before. She watched as the brunette's lips hollowed out as they sucked ravenously at Damian's member in an attempt to take all he had to offer.

When Damian had left the beautiful Brit. Hanna watched as Kate got up from where she lay and crawled down to the foot of the bed. Sliding off the end, the leggy beauty straddled her husband's lap and brought her lips to his, her tongue parting his mouth open and allowing the glut of black seed still present within to leak out into Williams oral cavity.

Hanna watched as Kate's hand slipped down between her legs and found the cage surrounding her husband's penis. Even from where she sat, Hanna could see the pre-cum leaking from its jeweled enclosure. Kate fondled her husband's balls as she continued to kiss him and make sure that he swallowed all of Damian's spunk that she had so graciously shared with him.

Their lips parting, Hanna heard Kate coo to William how though she still loved him intensely, she knew now that she desperately needed this in her life and hoped that he could accept that. Upon hearing his wife's declaration, William's eyes quickly found Hanna, remembering every word that she had uttered to him.

1...345678