The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while every man that was present lusted after Hanna, they were all wise enough to know that she was off-limits. Stories had gotten out early on in Hanna's reign about a certain A-list actor who had cornered her inside the house at such an affair. He was the type of man who wasn't used to having any woman balk at being with him, and in his eyes, Hanna was to be no exception.

The rumor was, the two did fuck that night, but it was Hanna wielding the cock. It was a replica molded from Damian's own prodigious member and fitted into a strap-on harness specially designed by a leather smith to support its weight. The actor's screams had purportedly been heard throughout the mansion and in the courtyard area. He'd been so loud that security had scrambled to their location to find Lilith holding Mr. Wonderful down, while Hanna plowed his backside unmercifully and with great glee.

The would-be rapist had shown up to the party in a stretch limo with a city bus-sized ego. But he left the party in a private ambulance, with an asshole the size of the Lincoln tunnel.

On top of his health issues, the actor in question soon found himself blacklisted among the Hollywood studios, effectively ending his acting career. Substance abuse issues and reported sexual harassment claims were the inferences given in the media for his ouster. But no one present that night ever forgot those screams nor the reason behind them.

Word quickly got out, you don't fuck with Damian's woman, not unless you want her to fuck you.

While Scottie and Haley were free to play if they so desired, neither woman ever did. Scottie stuck to her word of never wanting to be with another man other than Damian. The only time another man ever touched her was on the nights after she'd fucked Damian. On those evenings, Scottie would allow Bruce into her bed to suckle at her pussy, nursing at the remnants of Hell's most excellent seed. She would then uncage him and stroke him to his release while she whispered to him of how superior Damian was. When he had cum, Scottie would clean him up in an almost loving way before caging him back up again. She would then snuggle into his arms and spend that night cuddled to him like a newlywed.

As for Haley, she was content with her regular trysts with Damian, though she didn't seem to need them nearly as much as the other women in his household. It wasn't necessary when Haley started most mornings nestled between Hanna's legs feeding at the remains of Damian's nightly deposit. The three mothers of Damian's children were almost inseparable in the amount of time they spent together and in their bond. And while Scottie loved the other two like sisters, it was evident to everyone who knew her that Haley was in love with both women. And for her part, Hanna loved her young protege back every bit as much. Her loyalty would always lie with Damian and her son, but Haley was a close second.

Beyond the various wild sex parties held in the Trousdale compound, there was extensive travel around the world to multiple hotspots where Damian had business. Having her eyes awakened by her coupling with Damian to the truths of the world had left Hanna desensitized. Things that previously would have substantially concerned the old Hanna, no longer held any significant solicitude in her heart. Everything simply boiled down to what suited Damian's agenda. All of the suffering and starvation going on in war-torn areas of the world? They were of no consequence to Hanna as long as the side Damian needed to come out on top was successful. Indigenous people starved out of a region by having their water or food source cut off upstream? It was incidental to Hanna as long as the company Damian needed to possess their land was able to gain it for pennies on the dollar.

Did she still find such things distasteful? Sure, she did, but if they were necessary to bring about her dark lord's aims, then so be it.

Of course, even the work on these trips could be quite entertaining at times. There were always foreign dignitaries, royalty, and even military leaders that needed to be brought to heel under Damian's firm guidance. It was often done through coercion or deceit, but Hanna's preferred method was through sexual submission. There was nothing more delectable to her than seeing a powerful husband brought to his knees by his wife's treachery. When it came to temptation, Damian's serpent was second to none at convincing, usually faithful wives or stalwart underlings to betray their spouse or superiors.

Scottie and Meghan were the perfect distractions to keep the men in question occupied. Though Meghan found it most distasteful to have to stoop to sucking or fucking a white dick, she was willing to do so begrudgingly at Hanna's request. At the same time, Damian and Hanna would be busy convincing his wife, underling, or significant other to take a bite of the apple. And once they had sampled his fruit and tasted its rich reward, they were willing to do whatever he wanted of them. Whether that was convincing their lover, husband, or superior to submit to Damian's will or by providing sensitive information that would result in the same thing. They all succumbed in the end, whether it was on their knees or on their backs.

One of Hanna's favorite memories was when they met with Prince William and Princess Kate and their entourage during a trip to Africa. Damian wanted William under his control to help provide future influence on the day he assumed the throne.

Phone contacts and emails to the Prince had been politely rebuffed many times over as had the many covert contacts that Damian had tried to employ. It seemed there were some in William's corner that had warned him against associating with Damian.

Despite the talented and active PR work being done on his behalf, many people around the world saw Damian as a threatening figure. As a result, backdoor efforts often had to be manufactured and instigated to achieve his ultimate goals.

In this case, Hanna and Scottie had obtained secret information about a trip Princess Kate was going to make to Vancouver. A few costly but well worthwhile bribes to the right people had opened critical doors. That, along with Hanna bending the will of a few well-placed individuals, had resulted in her, Scottie, Meghan, and Damian bumping into Kate and her sexy sister Pippa in a back room of the Chapel Group at Queen Elizabeth Hall. The pair were in town for a couple of days to attend a wedding.

Hanna could tell that Pippa was immediately smitten with her lover. She could see in the slightly younger sister's mind that Pippa was secretly appreciative of black cock having sampled more than a few in her young life on the sly. Hanna could see how the sexy brunette's eyes seemed frozen on the sizable lump in Damian's custom-tailored pants. She knew Pippa was Damian's at a simple request.

Kate, though, was a harder nut to crack. Whether it was because of all the training and education young royals had to endure, or because she was aware of William's reticence to be linked to Damian, Kate seemed off-put by their 'accidental' encounter. So, while Damian set about tempting Kate and bending her to his will, Hanna focused her full attention on the Princess's younger sister.

"It's even better than what you imagine in your mind," Hanna said in a low and seductive voice. "Even all those delicious black cocks you've enjoyed in the past could never stretch you and make you cum the way Damian will once you've completely given yourself to him."

Pippa Middleton's face and chest flushed at Hanna's words, her gaze fluttering between Hanna's dark blue eyes and Damian's crotch.

"I don't... What... I..." Pippa sputtered like a car with fouled spark plugs.

"Shhhh," Hanna said, giving the young beauty a sweet smile to reassure her. "I know you want him. Who could blame you? I certainly don't, and he's my man. I'm more than willing to allow him to fuck you as you've never been fucked before, but first, you have to be willing to do something for me."

Leaning closer, Hanna whispered a few sentences in Pippa's ears. When she backed away and looked into the sexy young woman's eyes again, Damian's Queen could see that Pippa's pupils were swollen and glazed over with lust. The look she saw there told Hanna that the gorgeous young brunette would have no compunction about doing as she'd been asked.

It was just forty-five minutes before the ceremony began that Pippa was escorted back to the same room by her security, two of which had been bought off on Hanna's orders. The third had refused her offer, only bending fully to her will when Hanna had popped two fingers coated with a mixture of her pussy juices and Damian's cum into his mouth. While he sucked on them greedily, Hanna whispered in his ear how she knew of his predilection for wearing a diaper and onesie on his off days while nursing on his girlfriend/Mommy's tits. She then produced a photo on her phone taken from a telephoto lens that showed a rather large blonde woman holding the ordinarily buttoned-up military man like a baby while he suckled at her breast. Around his neck, he wore a bib emblazoned with the legend, "Mommy's Baby Boy."

Pippa stepped into the room to find Hanna, Scottie, and Meghan waiting on her. The gorgeous blonde settled back onto the leather couch where she sat and slowly hiked the shimmering two hundred-thousand-dollar designer gown she wore until it rested around her waist. Spreading her legs, Hanna opened them and used the fingers of her right hand to expand her swollen labia. The pink treasure within glistened with her wetness, but it was the milky translucent goodness leaking from her still gaping cunt that immediately grabbed Pippa's attention.

"Damian's long, fat, black cock just emptied a massive load in my sweet pussy not fifteen-minutes ago. I've been kegeling like hell to keep it all in and nice and hot for you." Hanna said suggestively.

Pippa licked her lips, clearly jonesing for a taste of what lay before her. "I... I'm not... gay."

"Oh, baby," Hanna cooed back at the British beauty, "none of us are. Every one of us is addicted to Damian's big, black cock. But it doesn't stop us from enjoying each other's pussies on occasion."

If an occasion was constituted by something that happened every day, then yeah, it was on occasion.

Scottie and Meghan stepped in next to Pippa, their hands beginning to caress her back and shoulders.

"Besides Pippa," Hanna said in a low voice as if sharing a confidence, "we both know you ate quite a bit of pussy in boarding school and at University. So, don't be so shy, love. I know you want to taste me."

While Hanna had been talking, Scottie had begun to kiss at Pippa's neck while Meghan worked the side zipper on the sexy brunette's gown. Pippa offered no resistance, actually holding her arms out to allow the dress to slide from her body once Meghan had the zipper fully lowered, her hungry eyes never leaving Hanna's wet slit.

"Her pussy is delicious on its own," Scottie whispered into Pippa's ear, "but deluged with Damian's cum, it's truly a heavenly treat."

The proper English socialite had been unable to restrain herself any longer. Clad only in a mocha-colored demi-bra and panties with matching garter and stockings, Pippa had closed the distance between her and Hanna and dropped to her knees.

Hanna sighed with immense satisfaction when Pippa's mouth closed around her opening and began to suck ravenously at the goodies held there. Squeezing her vaginal muscles, Hanna allowed the succulent treats inside her to slide down her vaginal canal to nourish the English beauty's sudden need. She watched as the pupils of Pippa's eyes, already dilated with arousal, swelled even more significantly as Damian's devilish seed hit her bloodstream. The typically demure appearance of the sexy brunette suddenly seemed to evaporate as she began to lap and suck noisily at Hanna's saturated cunt.

"There she is," Hanna said teasingly in a seductive voice. "There's the Pippa all those girls from the University of Edinburgh told us about. You're a proper little English slut, aren't you?"

Pippa could only moan her response as Scottie buried her face in the brunette's backside, her tongue slinking into the sexy socialite's soaked cunt.

Hanna came twice on the English beauty's tongue over the next several minutes, the juices secreted from each climax only seeming to heighten Pippa's arousal further. When she came, the proper English mum squirted all over the face of the leather couch as she released a string of profanity worthy of a drunken Irishman. Hanna could see in Pippa's mind that she'd never experienced a climax so intense.

When Pippa had regained her senses, Scottie and Meghan helped her put her clothes back on while Hanna delivered the sexy brunette her walking orders. The tone of her voice was meant to be gentle and soothing, but the hint of command it carried was unmistakable. And Hanna could see in Pippa's eyes that her demands had been well received.

Wife, mother, celebrity, author, sister to the future Queen-Consort of England, none of that mattered anymore to the British beauty. What was important was that the enchanting blonde beauty with the delightfully tasty pussy had promised her a level of ecstasy she'd never before encountered in life if only she'd capitulate to Hanna's desires.

Pippa seemed to know what she was going to do was wrong. It was a betrayal of a sister she loved dearly, of her husband, and possibly even her brother-in-law, the future King of England. Hanna could see all the turmoil in her mind.

Before those thoughts could coalesce into something resembling a cognizant denial of the lusts she felt, Hanna sent the image of Damian's magnificent big, black cock in its full glory into her brain. Flashes of Pippa submissively down on all fours as Damian's massive ebony shaft split her seemingly respectable and cultured cunt lips in two, stretching them wholly and reigniting her passion for big, black cock. Much the same way tasting Hanna's slick and wet cunt had reinvigorated Pippa's desire for eating a girl's sweet peach.

And if she wasn't already sold on what she'd been asked to do. The thought Hanna projected into her mind of Damian's thick and long onyx cock rearranging her insides was too delicious to resist.

Instead of attending yet another charity social mixer later that night, Pippa managed to talk her sister into a girl's night out at an exclusive private club.

The sisters and their security entourage were allowed admittance to an underground garage. After parking, the drivers stayed with the two cars while the balance of their occupants boarded a large freight elevator that descended another five floors to an underground bunker.

The former bomb shelter had been purchased by a wealthy cohort and supporter of Damian's who had turned it into an underground sex and bondage retreat for the uber-rich. Tonight though, at Damian's instruction, the clientele was by invitation only.

Bartholomew Grayson, one of the ten richest men in the world, greeted the pair and informed them that he had set aside a private room for their use and comfort should they feel the desire to partake in the night's activities.

"Of course, unlike Vegas, what happens within these walls truly does stay here." the well-known philanthropist added.

His words were enough to elevate Kate's attention, forcing her to more closely scrutinize her surroundings. Though there was nothing overtly sexual happening on the dancefloor or at the tables and bar surrounding it, subtle indicators were present of the type of establishment they were in. Many of the young women and men present wore chokers. They were a kind of BDSM paraphernalia that could be discreetly worn out in public without alerting vanilla types the way a collar would.

Kate noticed them right away. They were a common sight in clubs around London, though. So, in and of itself, their presence wasn't all that alarming.

A table to her far-right brought a much more disturbing sight, however. A middle-aged white man sat between two gorgeous young black women whose skin was the color of charcoal. Even from a distance, Kate could plainly see he held a leash that led to the chokers both women wore.

Turning to her sister, Kate leaned in and said, "Where in God's name have you brought us, Pippa? A sex club, really? Have you lost your mind? The press will eat me alive if they find this out. Not to mention William."

Sensing that her sister was close to panicking, Pippa turned to Grayson and said, "Could you show us to that private room you mentioned so my sister and I could have a moment?"

"Of course, I'd be happy to."

He guided them through a doorway guarded by security, which led to another elevator. That brought them down another floor, the elevator opening to the sight of something the one-day Queen Consort hadn't expected.

Damian and Hanna had been waiting patiently for their arrival. Patience might be a virtue, but that was of little concern to either one of them. It was easy to be patient when you measured time differently than those around you.

Damian sat back on the deep leather sofa that faced the room's private elevator and was flanked on each side by Scottie and Meghan. Hanna straddled her king, her back laid against his chest and her perfectly round, firm breasts heaving as he stroked his big, black cock in and out of her wet orifice.

Hanna immediately noted the differences in each sister's expression as they took in the view before them. Pippa was totally enthralled by what she saw. Hanna knew right away that it took a great deal of control for the younger of the pair not to rush across the room to join what was happening. The sinful thoughts emanating from the proper English socialite were simply delightful.

Kate was another story. Her mind was a jumble of confusing emotions battling for dominance. She'd already been suffering agony over the number of delectably naughty and adulterous thoughts she'd been having over Damian from their earlier meeting. There was something about the man beyond his good looks and obviously sexy body. Something that pulled at her mind, drawing her in despite the fact she knew it was something she could never allow herself to do.

"Welcome," Hanna said, smiling back at her guests, as Damian continued to thrust into her cunt in slow and deliberate motions. She would never tire of feeling his big, black cock invade her body, claiming her each time as if it were their first time together again. And because of the supernatural gifts she'd been blessed with, her cunt always returned to its original sized and elasticity, so it was as if that was true.

"Why don't you ladies join us?" Hanna cooed to the two English sisters as she ground her cunt against the base of Damian's cock. "There's more than enough of this amazing black cock to go around."

Hanna watched as the young Duchess turned to her sister, the two quietly exchanging words meant only for one another, for what good it did them.

Hanna and Damian took in every word between the two. So, when Pippa grabbed Kate's arm and pulled her off the elevator, silently urging her big sister to live a little on the wild side, neither Hanna nor Damian was surprised.

The startled look on Kate's face when the elevator doors slid closed suddenly, her security still ensconced within the car's confines, was priceless. Hanna could immediately sense the turmoil of emotions inside the royal. Anger at her sister's betrayal came first and foremost. But as Kate's eyes once again found the sight of Damian's big, black cock as it steadily stroked into Hanna's core, that emotion changed to fear. Not fear of being hurt, but a sense of dread that she wouldn't be able to resist what her body and mind were now craving most.

123456...8