The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna turned her head to the right and looked at her redheaded best friend. Scottie immediately arose, signaling Meghan to follow her as the pair approached the sisters. Neither woman bothered to hide their salacious intent as they sauntered sexily towards the Duchess and her sibling.

The gorgeous blonde locked eyes with Pippa, the sexual hunger present there would have been evident to the most obtuse of people. Hanna wiggled a finger seductively at her mark, drawing Pippa towards her and Damian. Each step the beautiful brunette debutante took towards the pair helped further seal the future fate of her brother-in-law and sister.

Scottie and Meghan eagerly replaced Pippa at her sister's side. Kate had only taken note of her younger sibling's absence when the woman's figure entered the restricted peripheral of her tunnel vision. She hadn't even had time to react to the sight of Pippa, dropping to her knees at Hanna and Damian's feet, when she felt Scottie and Meghan's touches and heard their seductive whispers.

Hanna watched as the apprehension that had been emanating from within the future Queen-Consort slowly began to seep away. As it did, the sights and sounds surrounding the sexy Duchess poured arousal inside her in its stead.

Looking down at Pippa, whose eyes were locked onto where Damian's black staff plunged into her silky depths, Hanna reached down and wrapped her small hand around Damian's thickness, pulling it from the recesses of her drenched cunt.

Hanna watched Pippa eye Damian's swollen protuberance, so dark it was almost purple yet glazed over with a covering of her feminine essence.

"Is this what you came for, you sexy English slut?" Hanna asked teasingly as she waved the bulbous glistening head in front of Pippa's face. "Do you want to suck my juices off this most beautiful of all big, black cocks?"

"Bloody yes, I do," Pippa replied, never taking her eyes off the magnificent sight in front of her.

Hanna held Damian's staff out, offering it to the gorgeous brunette kneeling before them. Pippa practically lunged at the proffered gift, her mouth opening wide to surround the swollen head as she engulfed it. The adulterous English young mother moaned loudly as the taste of Hanna's juices mixed with Damian's pre-cum hit her taste buds.

Hanna smiled down at her, running her fingers through Pippa's thick brown locks.

Across the room, Hanna could sense a convoluted wave of emotions coursing through Kate's mind as she watched her sister lasciviously devour the monster black cock she held in her hands. Lust and envy were paramount among them, but there were also still embers of guilt and regret. Embers that Hanna knew needed to be snuffed out if Damian's goals were to be met.

Sending a thought to Scottie, Hanna watched as the redhead's eyes found hers, a smile spreading across her lips.

Hanna watched as her beautiful best friend made eye contact with her cohort. Without hesitation, Meghan's hands wandered down to the hem of the brunette royals dress, sliding up between the English woman's milky thighs.

Scottie almost simultaneously began to fondle the young mother's left breast, her fingers finding a nipple through Kate's dress, pinching it lightly.

Hanna watched as Scottie leaned in and began to whisper into the tall brunette's ear. In her mind, she could hear every seductive word the redhead offered.

"Aren't you tired of the constant pressure of living a life where everything you do is judged and observed by the entire world? Don't you deserve to be able to let go just one night? I promise you, no one here will ever say a word about what happens in this room. Damian and Hanna wouldn't hear of it, and none of us would ever do anything to displease either of them." Scottie cooed alluringly.

Kate's only response was a moan of pleasure as Meghan's fingers found her needy slit. As much as the retired preacher's daughter loved black cock, Hanna knew from personal experience the former stripper was surprisingly adept at pleasing a woman's pussy. Perhaps not on the level of Haley or Sara, but she was still very accomplished.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" Scottie said, taking note of how Kate's body suddenly seemed to relax as Meghan's digits began to plunge into her wet center.

Kate lay her head over against Scottie's. Even from a distance, Hanna could sense the change in the royal's breathing as her arousal elevated sky-high, her resistance abating completely.

"Blimey, that feels good," Kate said, her aristocratic upbringing slipping away as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Hanna looked down at where Pippa's head bobbed continuously on Damian's cock, her hands working it furiously as she tried to get at its gooey reward. The beautiful brunette was utterly lost in the experience. So much so that she seemed surprised when Hanna spoke to her. It was as if she'd forgotten the presence of everyone else in the room.

"Are you ready to have that proper English twat stuffed with the finest black cock ever?" Hanna asked.

"God, yes," Pippa exclaimed as she removed the swollen purple head of Damian's cock from between her puffy lips.

Hanna stood and directed Pippa to lean over the arm of the couch. The sexy brunette complied hurriedly, obviously eager to feel Damian's manhood stuffed into her quivering quim.

Damian stood from the couch and made his way over behind her. Hanna watched as her man grasped his mammoth tool and slapped it between Pippa's legs, causing her to jump.

Reaching out to grasp his turgid staff, Hanna winked at her man and said, "Now don't tease her, baby. She's never had a big, black cock like yours, her pussy is literally dripping to feel it inside her."

Hanna parted Pippa's sodden lips and dragged the bulging head of Damian's cock through the sexy brunette's wetness using the fingers of her free hand. Placing it at Pippa's drenched entrance, Hanna worked it back and forth as Damian began to press forward.

"Oh, bloody hell," Pippa cried out as Damian's ponderous cockhead split her in two.

"You ready to be fucked, baby?" Hanna whispered seductively into Pippa's ear.

"Fuck yes, stuff me with your naughty bits," Pippa cried out as she pushed back against Damian's member, trying to force it deeper inside herself.

As her man obliged the no longer prim and proper British mum, Hanna took note of what was happening across the room. Meghan had sunken to her knees and had her face buried between Kate's now naked thighs. Somewhere in the moments, it had taken Hanna to position Pippa so that she could have her insides scrambled by Damian's cock, the duo of Scottie and Meghan had divested Kate of her dress. The future Queen-Consort stood with her legs spread slightly more than shoulder-width apart. She wore black stockings and garters but was otherwise naked.

Gone were any thoughts of how immoral and potentially destructive her current actions were. Instead, Hanna could only read the most carnal of images coming from Kate's mind.

Leaving the spot where Damian pummeled Pippa's core, nearly ten inches of his length already sheathed inside her silky depths, Hanna made her way back to the couch and sat, spreading her legs.

Hanna sent a thought to her two companion's minds. Right away, Meghan removed her tongue from Kate's steaming pussy and stood, much to the royal's regret. Scottie, who had been busy exchanging passionate kisses with Pippa's older sister while she worked the Duchess's supple breasts, broke their kiss. The pair each took one of Kate's arms and led her towards where Hanna awaited.

Hanna could sense the sudden trepidation coming from the elder Middleton sister. Damian's Queen knew her pose left little doubt as to what she expected of the future Queen-Consort.

Just as the trio reached where Hanna sprawled back on the couch, Pippa began to climax loudly. The look of lust on her face was a sight to behold as she dug her nails into the surface of the sofa and screamed out her appreciation for Damian's efforts.

Kate, for her part, didn't seem to know where to look. Her eyes fluttered between where Damian pounded his big, black cock between her sister's thighs and the wetness that awaited between Hanna's legs.

The sexy blonde goddess spread her labia as she slowly manipulated her clitoris and stared up at Kate.

"Don't worry, he'll have plenty left for you. It's almost like he isn't mortal the way he can go all night."

That brought a knowing smile to both Scottie and Meghan's faces.

"But before I share the love of my life's big, black cock with you, don't you think you owe me something?" Hanna' said as she fingered her glistening slit.

Kate met Hanna's gaze. Damian's Queen didn't need her gifts to see the thought racing through the beautiful woman's eyes. How could she, the wife of the future King of England, get on her knees to service a woman she barely knew? How could she get on her knees to please any woman for that matter?

Hanna laughed and said, "No one will ever know, Catherine. And besides, you might find you like it a good bit more than you imagine."

Then giving the almost statuesque brunette a smile, Hanna added, "Your little sister certainly did."

Damian's Queen watched Kate's eyes drift over to where Pippa was once again cumming loudly. The two sisters locked their gaze. Hanna could see the younger siblings orbs almost pleading Kate to give in to whatever was requested of her.

The future Queen-Consort of England either picked up on the same message from her sister or was finally overwhelmed by the prurient scene playing out before her. She dropped to her knees at Hanna's feet and looked back into the sexy blonde's eyes.

"I've never done this... and other than the knee-bender your pretty friend gave me while giving me a gobble, I've only been with one man who had an interest in the act, and that was over ten years ago.

Though Hanna could already see the answer in the sexy Brits words and mind, she arched a brow and asked, "So William, he doesn't please you with his tongue?"

Kate could only shake her head in reply, casting her eyes downward between Hanna's legs, where the sexy blonde beauty slowly manipulated the hood surrounding her clit.

"Poor girl," Hanna replied sympathetically while making a mental note to assure that would change soon.

"What about when he fucks you?"

Kate looked back, clearly flustered by the question. Even awash as it was with the chemistry of arousal, the royal's brain felt the need to defend her husband. She spouted things that Damian's Queen knew to be untrue. What's more, Hanna knew that deep down, Kate was aware they were false as well.

"I can't... he's good..." the Duchess sputtered. And then finally seeming to find her composure, an action that had likely become ingrained in her over the years of her relationship with William, Kate added almost robotically, "I have no reason to complain."

Hanna gave the sexy young mother a sad smile, knowing that she would no longer be able to honestly profess such a thing after tonight. She then leaned forward and allowed her hand to slip behind Kate's neck, exerting a tiny amount of pressure.

"It's time, baby. Come suck on my pussy while my two friends make you cum and get you loosened up for the first and best black cock you'll ever have."

No longer battling the desire she felt and desperately wanting the things this enchanting young blonde beauty was promising her, Kate allowed her head to slide forward until her lips came into contact with Hanna's wetness.

Hanna sighed at the young royal's capitulation. As she felt Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's tongue slip between her slick folds and begin to slather at the juices found there, the gorgeous blonde's eyes sought out Damian's. Thoughts raced between the pair celebrating yet another wife's fall. They both knew that it was now only a matter of time before William would be under Damian's dominion.

After tonight, Kate would see to it.

Pippa came at least three more times as she leaned over the couch. The last two in rapid succession. Damian then placed a large hand around her waist and lifted her off the piece of furniture, his sudden action drawing a squeal from within the younger Middleton sister.

He held her aloft with one powerful arm and brought one of his hands up under the back of her right knee, drawing it back to her chest. Almost sensing what was coming, Pippa threw her arms back behind her head, her fingers interlocking together around his trunk-like neck. Damian's free hand seized the Brit's other leg, drawing it back and leaving the English socialite's cunt spread open and exposed to all present.

Meghan stood without being asked and walked over to where Damian stood. She bent at the waist and took hold of the handsome black man's majestic cock and slipped it into her mouth, moaning as she sucked at it in an almost licentious manner.

Damian stood patiently like a statue; his strength unyielding as he waited on Meghan. When she'd finished, the former stripper placed the bulbous head of Damian's black cock at Pippa's opening. When it was in place, the handsome black devil slowly lowered the sexy Brit down onto his member, sinking it back into her slick depths.

He then began to curl Pippa, spearing her onto his big, black cock with each repetition. The sexy British brunette cried out with every thrust, almost bleating like a weakened or wounded animal, which made sense with the way Damian repeatedly stabbed the younger sibling's cunt.

Hanna watched her man with an appreciation. She knew the younger of the two sisters wasn't their target. She had merely been the bait they'd used to lure Kate in, just as the Duchess would be used as bait for her husband when the time came.

Still, Hanna had made a promise to Pippa of sexual fulfillment, unlike what she'd ever experienced, and he wouldn't make a liar of his Queen.

Kate too eyed their sexually charged coupling as she feasted on Hanna's pussy. The seductive blonde beauty had already cum once, her juices flooding the Duchess's mouth and face. The resulting bounty had left the older of the two sisters feeling strangely energized and hungry for more.

Of course, watching her younger sister as she began to cum again on Damian's impressive cock also gave her the taste for something entirely different. Hanna could read the older sister's hunger for her lover's supernaturally enhanced black cock. She knew the Duchess was totally taken by its length and girth. Hanna had already picked from her mind the genuine dissatisfaction the future Queen-Consort had with her husband's cock. She could see a visualization in Kate's mind of William's pale, limp cock, not much more than three inches in length when flaccid and relatively thin.

It was the feelings of fascination she held for his black skin that was genuinely illuminating, however. The juxtaposition, in contrast between her little sister's pale tones and Damian's midnight black skin, was very appealing to Kate. That left Hanna with no doubt that after the older Middleton sister had experienced the wonders of Damian's impressive cock, he wouldn't be the last black man the royal took into her bed.

Over the next half hour, Damian fucked Pippa in several positions making the English beauty cum over and over. The mother of one finally gave in, collapsing onto the couch, her body drenched in sweat.

In that time, Scottie had used her fingers to stretch Kate's surprisingly tight cunt as best she could. In the process, she'd made the royal cum several times, the last one as the older of the two sisters screamed into Hanna's well-pleased pussy.

Kate was so utterly lost in a bubble of lust as she continued to hungrily feed on Hanna's opening, she wasn't aware that Damian had replaced Scottie behind her. It wasn't until she felt the sheer mass of the bulging head of his cock against her opening, that Kate lifted her head and turned to look at the angelically handsome black man behind her.

Hanna took that opportunity to slide out from in front of the royal beauty. She signaled Scottie to replace her. The redhead never complained about her sexual need during these seductions, always putting Damian's goals first. She knew that once his objectives had been met, she would be taken care of.

Hanna circled around to watch as the young royal mum of three received a real cock for the first time. She leaned over her lover's broad shoulders and observed with rapt intent as he placed the head of his cock at her entrance. As he pressed forward, Kate's opening resisted at first, denying the mammoth head of his black cock any admittance. The sight brought Hanna's mind back to her first time with the man she loved. Her body, too, had seemed too small at first. The thought of how Scottie had helped her through the event quickly entered Hanna's mind

Leaving her perch behind her lover's back, Hanna settled down next to the young Duchess and began to whisper into her ear.

"I've been where you are right now. But you have certain advantages going for you that I didn't."

Kate looked over at Hanna with evident concern on her face as if waiting to hear more.

"Well, unlike you, I was basically a virgin. I was just twenty-years-old and had only had sex a total of three times, and let's just say that my husband wasn't very well endowed."

"You were married too?" Kate whispered as if others in the room weren't already aware of Hanna's past.

"I was," Hanna replied with a whimsical smile on her face. "And unlike you, I didn't have the advantage of having already had three kids. He's big, but he isn't a seven or eight-pound baby. So just take a deep breath and relax. I promise you that it will be more worth it than you can possibly imagine."

"Is that a promise?" Kate asked.

"It's going to change your life. I promise," Hanna said with a smile, her words carrying more than one meaning.

It took a change of position before Damian finally managed to penetrate the older of the two sisters. The future Queen-Consort of England lay on her back with Scottie and Meghan holding her legs back to really open her up. Hanna rubbed at the Duchess's clit to relax her and provide a distraction from the fear that was binding her up.

All that tenseness and fear were allayed if not wholly alleviated when the head of Damian's big, black cock penetrated the Duchess. The moment it did, Kate's head flopped back against the couch, and a deep sigh of satisfaction escaped her.

All that work to prepare her, and the mental anguish Kate bore over the situation seemingly escaped at once.

Cheating on her husband, the potential public relations disaster and damage to her family should she be found out, and Pippa being present to witness it and take part. They'd all be weighing on the statuesque British beauty until that exquisite moment she discovered a real cock for the first time. Feeling her vaginal walls stretch delectably around this most handsome of black men's amazing cock, washed all those things away in an instant. A smile came to Kate's face as Meghan and Scottie released her legs, allowing her to wrap them around Damian's mighty trunk. The grin was put there by the music term British Invasion popping into her mind. Kate couldn't help but giggle at the thought that this was a British invasion of an entirely different kind, but that no fewer young girls would scream and pull at their hair to be able to experience it than they did for the Beatles when they came to America.

Hanna was privy to all these thoughts as they rambled around the British beauty's mind. For the moment, Hanna knew that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, had ceased to exist. At this instance, she was simply Kate Middleton, and Kate simply wanted to be fucked by the most magnificent of all big, black cocks.

Damian fucked the mum of three for almost forty minutes, taking her in a plethora of positions. Meghan would later claim to have counted fourteen intense screaming climaxes from the proper British beauty. With Damian's cock inside her, all her cultured upbringing disappeared as did the programming done by royal advisors to the Queen. That big, black cock unleashed a creature of wanton lust that would never entirely be caged again, only hidden from public view.

123456...8