The Enslavement of Lady Elensar

Story Info
18-year-old Lady Elensar is enslaved to an enemy dynasty.
740 words
4.26
22.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noble captives were lined up against the red brick walls of the Citadel. A year ago, House Nohyreos had risen up in rebellion against the Crown, with a dozen other noble houses. It had been a bloody civil war and had cost the lives of Kean's two older brothers, leaving him now heir to the Lordship of House Celareon.

The captives were all women and children - men of fighting age had either been put to the sword or sentenced to the salt mines or the sea oars.

Kean followed his father and the steward down the stairs, to examine the captives. As loyal servants to the Crown and the greatest noble house left standing after the rebellion, they would have the first pick of the prized female captives.

The women, who had once worn only the most delicate silks and lush brocades, were now in tattered, bloody rags, their bare feet and faces mutinous and caked with dirt. Bloody lips and bruised eyes - the guards had not been gentle with the traitors' wives and daughters.

Among the women, Kean spotted one he remembered vividly. Elensar Nohyreos, the youngest and most beautiful of the first traitor lord's daughters. He tapped his father's shoulder to draw his attention and nodded to the girl.

"Lady Elensar was at school with me," he reminded his father.

The great nobles' children were usually all sent to the same boarding schools and Kean remembered shy, sweet Elensar well. She had never paid him any attention at all, but that might be about to change.

"A little beauty," his father, Lord Celareon acknowledged, making his way towards the girl.

She had long golden hair, down to her hips, and the dark, frightened eyes of a doe. Her figure was covered under a baggy shift.

Lord Celareon clicked his fingers at her. "Take that off, girl."

The girl crossed her arms over her chest, lip jutting out in mutiny. She didn't spare a glance for Kean, he might as well have not existed and a hot spark of anger lit up in his chest. He had thought to be gentle towards the girl but now he changed his mind.

"Shall I strip her, father?" he asked eagerly. He took a step closer to Elensar, his fingers itching.

"No need," her father said dismissively. "The little filly will learn her place soon. Now girl, what's it to be - will you be docile or shall I have you stripped?"

She began to sob but she had enough sense to nod and pull her shift over her head. She was slender and pale, with breasts larger than he had expected, tipped with rosy nipples. He approached her, eager to sample her charms. His father smiled indulgently on.

Her soft breasts fit nicely into his hands and he pinched her nipples cruelly, pleased to hear her cry out in pain. She was a tiny thing, a good foot shorter than her. He ran his hands over her narrow waist, her delicate hips and trailed his hands over her pubis, covered with fine, golden hair.

"Please no," she whispered and he chuckled. He ran his fingers over her little pink inner lips and then pushed one roughly into her slit. She cried out and he smiled. She, who had only a few days before been a pampered noblewoman, her father's precious, untouched darling was now naked under the scrutiny of a hundred strangers, squirming like a whore under his touch.

"She's as tight as a virgin," he said with satisfaction. He slid his finger out of her cunt and wiped it against her freckled cheek.

"Turn around," he instructed her, "and bend for us."

Meek as a cow now, she obeyed, no doubt frightened of what he might do to her if she disobeyed. He spread her buttocks with his hands, so that his father might see her rosy little butthole and then he slapped her lightly to see if she was firm.

"Get up," his father finally ordered her and she rose and turned around. His eyes were icy. I knew your father, girl," he said coldly. "A traitor. He all but killed my sons. It will be a pleasure to break his daughter."

He turned to the steward. "We will take this one. Brand and collar her, have her shaved and bring her naked to us at suppertime. It is time to introduce her to the family."