All Comments on 'The Enslavement of Lauren'

by SlaveSlutTracy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Why is her husbsnd ignoring her?

What job does he have that he’s gone for weeks at a time? Why not just divorce him?

Also, it’s one thing to be in a relationship, another thing to be a slave always. People get tired of it because it’s exhausting. Also, at her age, her knees would be absolutely killing her. You want to wreck your cartilage, kneel on them for hours. If you don’t mind being crippled that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great First Act!!!

Please take your time but I can’t wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully you’ll consider having Mistress Megan seduce Rebecca and then surprise Lauren with the truth that she’s training her daughter how to Dominate her so she can keep the slutty Milf in line when they’re apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Wow! I’m hoping this will be an ongoing series, as I have so many questions and would love to see how it develops. But if it stays as just the one story it was very exciting to read and moved at a good pace.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the lead up to your submission and love the amount of domination uou were subjected to....looking forward to reading more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love!

This was written in a way that made the story so captivating. I hope it becomes a series!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Such a well told tribute. Wherever She may be, I hope your Mistress thinks well of you.

Thank you for sharing your great storytelling.

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
very hot story

love this story, im surprised there isnt a gay male version of it, i do hope this story is just the beginning, love to read more

snehaprakash1993snehaprakash1993over 3 years ago

One of the best. Hope the story continues!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic. Please give us more!

I love the seduction. Lauren feels like a real person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING!

This is an amazing story. I like the whole scene in her office. It brought out my submissive ways. I can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe Somehow you can get some revenge on the husband for ignoring her. He could become her sex slave. Just a thought. Great job!!!

rimadayrimadayover 3 years ago

Very well done, I like the mix of gentleness and control. Looking forward to more💖

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dirty talk

The story is pretty good, but the dirty talk is bad and not believable. Calling someone a whore, bitch or slut is perfectly fine, but the way it's done here took me out of the story and is more of a turn off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved the story

I loved the story. I loved the technique used by Megan in the story. Lauren had no idea what was happening to her. That said, it took a little quick for her to agree to become a sex slave. In reality, in when the woman wants to fall into slavery it still takes at least a month for them to really agree to it. My own partners.... right now we are working on a willing fifth women and she is following several rules.... but I still haven't accepted her application for enslavement yet. I won't accept it for another few more weeks. I am making sure she really wants to be a slave and isn't just falling into it because she feels good right now.

Any good D-type wants willing slaves. Even if they wanted to be treated like shit, the D-type should still care for them at the end of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

As others, I loved this story and would like to read more adventures of Lauren, Megan and Rachel as this has a great basis for many more chapters, even bring Lauren's daughter into the picture as Megan's young bitch. Now that could be hot.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I feel sorry for Lauren, She has no life. Her husband does not care about her. The lesbian friends just want to use her, the only life she may have is being a mother to her children.

She would be better to divorce her husband and get a boyfriend and run away as fast as possible from these malicious lesbians.

OpenHeraOpenHeraabout 3 years ago

Hot story.

Love reading it. Hope it will be more

Spardax212Spardax212over 2 years ago

I hope one day you'll add more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this story is excellent! The office part was best for me. On the knees, being forced to eat pussy is so much a turn on! Multiple women, crawling, stripping of the panties that are soaked is really good and powerful! This is a great story. I enjoy your writing and hope you and more to this one. I'd love to see something when Lauren is forced to service a lady in a public bathroom on her knees, or a random Uber driver lady as a tip or bonus. Anyway! Thanks for the story you gave us.

drewfhartdrewfhartover 2 years ago

Love this Story, one of my Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very good story and arousing to read. Lots of writing mistakes, however, but nothing a good proofreader can't solve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is more like Erotic Couplings. After basically being put under the influence and by her own admission, not even remember if hour of minute passed (so blank memory of activities), the character is so conscious her enjoyment and acting like a sex addict. She becomes like a child who thinks only of remembered immediate gratification. No analysis of any kind passes her mind and then she looks to be subjugated. Certainly not non-consent or even reluctance.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

i gave it five stars, something was missing in it for me, i really liked it tho.

maitreculmaitreculover 1 year ago

Loved this story of induction into the life of being a slave. Can't wait for a second episode, perhaps with some punishments described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please.

dogged1dogged1over 1 year ago

Great exposition. Fine story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go for the 4 part with trainings and punishments during the 6 months

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Darker and deeper please. Very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Intoxication + seduction = rape. That’s not my definition. That’s the legal definition. An intoxicated person cannot provide consent. The law was passed to protect women from date rape. It would apply here regardless of the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please write more

MaraAshcroftMaraAshcroftabout 1 month ago

This is seriously hot. Please write more of this, this is just up my street.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlaveSlutTracy@SlaveSlutTracy
Update 03/22/2024 Chapter Two of The Subjugation of Amy has been published. Sorry that this took so long. I had some very serious issues with writes block on this story deciding on how I wanted it to precede. The next chapter is partially written. My hope that it is out soon ...