The Entertainment

Story Info
A couple unknowingly puts on a show for the party next door.
1.8k words
3.97
21k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers

Chelsea was in rare form and Toby couldn't take it. She was so gorgeous the way she was moving her hips as she danced to the music. He had been trying to get her alone for some time but life had been cruel and busy for them both. Their work schedules rarely aligned to where they could have a whole uninterrupted evening alone. Chelsea wasn't about to waste the time they had together talking. She had mixed them both cocktails and she was already a bit tipsy. They stopped in front of the large window in her dining room and he kissed her deeply and with passion.

"I want to fuck you," she slurred her speech as she talked but Toby didn't care. She could do whatever the fuck she wanted. He was in awe of her and how she made him feel. There was so much between them that went unspoken. They didn't always need words to communicate and now was one of those times. Chelsea's hand found his cock and she rubbed it over his clothes and looked up at him with the perfect amount of lust in her eyes.

"I want you too," he told her as he took her by the shoulders and pulled her a bit closer to him so he could kiss her full lips. She was so beautiful and the way he felt as he kissed her made him rock hard. She made a noise as his cock grew that he took to mean that she was horny for it. He unzipped his slacks and freed his cock from the confines of his boxers.

"Oh my God! It's been too long since I've had this perfect cock!" She dropped to her knees with an enthusiasm that made him feel jubilant. He felt like a king as she took his cock in her mouth and ravenously sucked it. She was hungry for him and it was so obvious how much she loved him. She didn't need to say it. He knew by the way her mouth was moving over his cock. He could feel it in every touch of her hand, in every kiss. It was okay. He loved her too and he hoped she could feel it. They weren't much for talking about their feelings but he wanted to demonstrate. He wanted to show Chelsea just how much he loved her.

"You suck my cock so good," he told her, thrusting it a bit deeper down her throat until she choked.

"Wow! You must be really horny."

"I am." Toby grabbed a dining room chair and positioned it near the window. "Get naked and sit down, Chelsea. I want to give you something."

"Are you going to eat my pussy?" She already had her dress up and over her head and she was pulling down her panties. She sat on the chair and opened her legs. She knew what he wanted.

"Yes!" he exclaimed as he fell to his knees between her legs and ate her out. He wasn't fucking around. He was the kind of guy that fully immersed himself in the act of eating pussy. He was well-practiced and he'd eaten her out many times before. He knew all the right buttons to push and she let him push them. She screamed as he placed her legs on his shoulders and lifted her whole body up a bit as he buried his tongue in her pussy. He fucked her with his tongue until she was a sniveling, broken mess on her dining room chair. "Are you okay?"

"Holy shit! I just had a few orgasms I will never forget for as long as I live." She was crumpled in the chair and he loved how disheveled she looked.

"High praise. I hope you have some room left for actual sex, Chelsea!"

"I do! Let's do it right here in the window where anyone walking by might see."

Toby shrugged. It wasn't the best idea but his cock was hard and he wasn't thinking clearly. Fucking in front of the window sounded like something fun to do and he wanted to go along with whatever Chelsea wanted. He wanted to give her everything that she wanted. She took off the rest of her clothes and he followed her lead until they were both naked and making out in front of the window.

"Do you think people will walk by and see us?" she asked and he felt her pussy clench a bit on the fingers he had slipped inside of her. She was wet and ready for his cock and he wanted to fuck her nice and hard the way he had been planning in his mind for all those weeks since the last time they'd had time to be together.

"Yes, I do. Now put your hands on that window and stick that ass out for me. I want to fuck you from behind," Toby commanded.

"Yes, sir," she said as she took her position. He kissed the back of her neck until he could see the chills running up and down her arms. She arched her back and it was so fucking sexy. Toby pushed his cock into her from behind and relaxed as the sensations of her pussy enveloped his cock. She was so warm and wet for him. He loved the way she felt and he started to fuck her slowly and deliberately at first. He could hear her whimpers and they only made his cock harder.

"You slut. Everyone walking by can see you getting fucked. Do you like that, Chelsea?"

"I love it. I want everyone to see what a slut I am!" She was full of delight and this made him even hornier. He began to move faster until he was fucking her harder than he had intended to. He loved Chelsea and he shouldn't have fucked her so hard, he just couldn't contain himself. He knew that her whole body was now pressed up against the window and anyone walking by would be able to see her getting the shit fucked out of her. This turned him on a great deal and he could feel himself getting close to cumming but he didn't want to cum yet. He fought it back, breathing steadily until he had regained his composure.

Chelsea was cumming and her pussy felt like it was turning inside out on his cock. She felt so fucking good and she looked like heaven. He loved this woman and he knew he should tell her but there never seemed to be the right time. There was never enough time. There was never-

"Holy fucking shit!" Chelsea screamed. Toby knew she was cumming again and so he didn't stop fucking her. He fucked her harder and faster until she was sliding down that window like a squeegee. She was collapsing underneath him, her legs buckling. He pinned her to the window so he could finish himself off. He couldn't hold out much longer. He pounded her, hearing the sound of her face smacking against the window. He should have stopped to make sure she was okay but his cock needed release, and so he grabbed her head and pinned it to the window.

"Take my cum, Chelsea! Take it!" he screamed as he let go. He grunted and growled as he found his orgasm. He loved that she let him fuck her bareback and cum up inside of her. It felt so right to do that.

"Toby? I need you to let me up now," Chelsea's voice sounded pathetic and he looked down to see her awkwardly pressed up against the window pane.

"Oh, baby! I'm so sorry. I got carried away, didn't I?"

"I loved it!" she exclaimed and he was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Chelsea grabbed her dress and hastily put it on as the doorbell continued to ring repeatedly. Toby thought there must be some kind of emergency. He walked toward the door, trying to hear what was going on.

"Yeah, we are having a party next door and let's just say you and your boyfriend were the entertainment," a man told Chelsea.

"Oh my God! I'm so embarrassed! I had no idea you were having a party!"

"That's why I came by, so I could tell you both not to have sex in front of the window anymore. Or maybe you should do it more? I don't know!"

"Of course, we won't!" Chelsea promised. "I'm so, so sorry!"

"At least there aren't kids at my party. It's all adults. For the record, you are a beautiful woman!" Toby bristled as this man flirted with Chelsea. He was protective of her but this time he felt something deeper. It was jealousy.

"Oh, thank you! That's very kind."

"You guys want to come over to the party? I know we haven't talked much in the years we've been neighbors but you two definitely made my party a big hit. I'm sure everyone would love to meet the entertainment!" He laughed nervously.

"That sounds fun! Toby? Want to go to a party?" She looked like she wanted to go. Toby wasn't sure he wanted to go but he wanted to make sure he kept an eye on this neighbor guy with Chelsea.

"Sure. Let's go!" Toby did his best to sound enthusiastic but there was a part of him that wanted to keep Chelsea to himself. As they made their way to the party Toby took a look at the window they had been fucking in front of. From the street, it was a perfect view. By the time they walked into the party and the neighbor introduced them Toby was floored. People were walking up to him and high-fiving him.

"Wow, bro! You really fucked her into that window! That's so badass!" one guy told him. "I wish I could fuck her like you!"

Toby nodded and smiled until he really started to look around. There were people having sex all over the house, more so than you would see at a normal party. He walked up to the neighbor who had invited them over. Chelsea was with him, laughing at something he said.

"This isn't a normal party, is it?" Toby asked the guy.

"I see someone is a bit late to the party," the man smiled widely. "This isn't a regular party. It's a swinger party. You don't have to play if you don't want to. After all, you already put on the best show of the night!"

"A swinger party?" Toby looked around again. It was starting to make sense. Did all of these people want to fuck Chelsea? How many wanted to fuck him? He knew Chelsea loved to be watched and maybe this was a perfect place for her. Their night alone together had certainly taken a turn, and Toby wasn't sure how things would turn out, but he was excited to see what would happen and hopeful that he could handle it.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,088 Followers