The Envoy of Death Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers started dancing down my skin again. Her fingers felt almost like electricity. When she got down to my legs, her hands started moving in towards my crotch. But she stopped just short of my pussy, and moved them to my inner-thigh. The excitement was starting to get unbearable, and I was starting to leak like a fountain.

"Stop, please..." I begged her.

"Stop what?" she asked, "Stop this?" She brushed against the side of my crotch.

"Stop teasing me, dammit."

"Your wish is my command," she said, as she stuck her fingers in my folds, while her other hand played with my clit.

"Oh, God!" I said as I could feel my pussy constricting around her fingers. It was definitely a new sensation, having something penetrate inside of me. As she worked her way in and out, I felt a new sensation building up in me. "Oh, God!" I said again, "I think I'm about to cum!"

"Yes, cum for me."

"I'M CUMMING!" I cried. The orgasm was different than the ones I had experienced as a man. As a man, it was like an explosion in my head. This was more like a wave, crashing over me. It was just as good, but different.

Adrienne got off the couch and kneeled between my legs. Then she dove her tongue in, lapping up my pussy juice. It was a different feeling than when her fingers were in me. Her tongue was more nimble, able to reach different areas. I started rubbing my own clit, as I could feel the excitement building up in me again. "OH FUCK! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!" I cried as yet another wave crashed down on me, this one even more intense than the last.

I had never had multiple orgasms as a guy, and it was definitely the best upside to being a girl I had experienced since being here. As the post-orgasmic bliss washed over me, I started to doze off. The last thing I saw before I fell asleep was Adrienne smiling affectionately at me.

***

Adrienne fixed Tammi's negligée and gently lifted her off the couch, carried her into the master bedroom, and tucked her in. Adrienne then moved to her side of the bed and got in under the covers herself. As she drifted off towards sleep, she whispered "I love you, Tammi."

12