The Equipment Storage Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, I was planning on coming to play here with Johnny and Ryan next season since I'm just chasing another call-up, but I don't know how Vicky will react to the fact that I don't want to start anything up again. I can't put myself through another heartbreak.

The door to the dressing room swings open slightly, and Vicky's head comes into view, still wearing my hat.

Fuck, she's cute. Her blonde hair in loose curls over her shoulders and her bright white smile gleaming below her ocean-blue eyes. How did I wind up with her anyway? She's too good for me. Maybe it's for the best that we go our separate ways for good this time—I just need the balls to tell her.

"Are you guys coming? Jen is—" she halts, gazing at my face, "What's going on?"

"Vic. I think we need to talk."

That's Ryan's cue. He slips past Vicky, and she steps in, closing the door behind her.

"What?" she says, her eyes darkening, but I stand up and walk toward her, stopping before her.

There's silence for a moment before I gather every ounce of valour.

"I can't do this anymore."

And this is when I break Vicky's heart right back.

12