The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also an office area with two desks, white boards and computers. Skye found several books. The first was entitled Male Anatomy and Reproduction. The next was called The History of Erection Management.

Skye was surprised when she noticed the books' authors were Dr. Sarah Crenshaw and Dr. Marisol Redding. Skye had no idea that Dr. Crenshaw had worked so closely with Marisol. Plus Marisol never mentioned she was a doctor.

Skye lifted the cover of one of the books. Suddenly the door opened and Dr. Crenshaw appeared in the doorway.

Skye instinctively released the book and snapped to attention, "Oh! Hello Dr. Crenshaw, you uh, you startled me."

Dr. Crenshaw walked over to Skye with a sly smile. She said, "Are you snooping in my lab?"

Skye felt awkward and said, "I'm sorry Dr. Crenshaw I just, I uh."

Dr. Crenshaw giggled, "I'm kidding Skye. You're working with us now. You have full security clearance, okay?"

Skye was relieved. She said, "Oh, yeah, right."

Dr. Crenshaw said, "One more thing Skye."

Skye looked at Dr. Crenshaw who smiled and said, "From now on, call me Sarah."

Skye smiled back and said, "Got it."

Dr. Crenshaw continued, "So you met my partner Dr. Marisol Redding?"

Skye said, "Uh yes, I didn't realize she was your partner."

Dr. Crenshaw said, "She's meeting us here," At that moment the lab door opened and Marisol appeared in the doorway.

Marisol said, "Hi Sarah, hi Skye."

Skye said, "Hello." She watched as Marisol walked over to Dr. Crenshaw and kissed her on the lips.

Skye was startled. She had just learned they were research partners, not realizing they were also life partners. Dr. Crenshaw looked over at Skye and said, "Oh, sorry Skye, I didn't mention it but Marisol and I are... together."

Skye nodded and said, "Yeah, yeah, I get it. That's great."

Marisol nodded and said, "It is great," she took Sarah's hand, "to be able to work with the person you love."

Marisol then turned to Dr. Crenshaw and said, "So have you discussed our plans with Skye yet?"

Dr. Crenshaw said, "No, no, I was waiting for you."

Marisol let go of Sarah's hand and said, "So Skye, have you been wondering why Sarah chose you to help with our research? After all, she has two dozen students from which to pick."

Skye said, "I do wonder a little."

Marisol said, "Two reasons, one, you are female and two, you have a boyfriend here on campus."

Skye said, "I understand the female part. You can't use a male to help you develop something that could potentially be used against males, but what about Asher?"

Marisol looked at Sarah. Sarah smiled and nodded at Marisol, obviously encouraging her to continue. Marisol said, "Skye, we understand if you don't want to continue but, we want to use you and Asher to complete our development."

Sky thought for a moment and said, "Why don't you just use David? He seems to do whatever Marisol says."

Marisol said, "Well, that's easy, Sarah and I have no interest in sexual interaction with men. We want to develop with a heterosexual couple."

Skye said, "So what would Asher and I need to do?"

Marisol said, "Well, you and Asher will be helping us test our theories about how to defeat Asher's erection inhibitor."

Skye smiled and said, "You mean I'd be able to get him, I mean, help him produce an erection?"

Marisol nodded and said, "Yes, that's the goal."

Skye smiled and said, "I'm in."

Both women said, "Good, good."

Marisol walked over to one of the desks and said, "Okay Skye, this will be your desk and computer. This computer is only connected to our internal network. It's impossible for it to be hacked. This is where you will record all of our research."

Marisol taught Skye how to access the laboratory software. She and Sarah spent a couple hours with Skye, going through their work.

Finally Sarah said, "And that brings us to today. We have reached the point where we are ready to begin clinical trials of our EID."

Skye queried, "What's an EID?"

Marisol walked over to the medical examination table. She put her hands on the portable heart monitor that was adjacent to the table.

Sky said, "The EID is a heart monitor?"

Marisol smiled and said, "That's what it's supposed to look like so prying eyes won't notice it. This is actually our prototype EID which stands for, erection inhibitor defeater."

Sky walked over for a closer look. She said, "How does it work?"

Marisol said, "Well, we're still developing but I can explain our idea," she picked up a thin, doughnut shaped object that was connected to the device by a coiled wire.

Marisol continued, "This is applied to the male subject's neck. Then it reads the subject's genetic signature and, in turn, produces a signal that approximates the signature from a genetically authorized female. Then, voila! Erection."

Skye smiled and said, "Wow, that's pretty neat."

Sarah said, "Actually, phase two is the best part. Once we prove our method works, we believe we can make an injectable version. It will use nano-technology to inject micro transponders into the bloodstream of an instigator. After that, the instigator will be able to produce an erection in any healthy male."

Marisol joined in, "That's right, the transponders will read the male's genetic code and then produce a corresponding erection code."

Skye said, "Micro transponders?"

Marisol nodded, "Yes, micro transponders. We call them bots. Think of them as tiny robots less than ten cells wide."

Skye said, "Well, I'm excited. What's our next move?"

Marisol looked at Sarah and smiled then they both looked at Skye. Marisol said, "Shaving."

Skye said, "What?"

Marisol said, "We are working on the fringe here. We need to involve your boyfriend. We don't really want to fully inform Asher of our intentions. Our plan is to have you keep him off guard, to keep this playful and exciting. I mean he has a lot to gain if you know what I mean."

Sarah nodded and continued where Marisol left off, "You need to convince Asher to fully shave his pubic hair."

Skye thought for a moment and said, "Just like David?"

Marisol said, "Exactly."

Skye said, "Okay I have to be honest, I don't get it. Explain why Asher needs to shave."

Marisol confessed, "Well, it's not absolutely necessary but we find it has advantages."

Sarah agreed, "Yes, the male anatomy is less repulsive when it's hairless."

Marisol chuckled but then recovered and said, "Yes Sarah, but Skye is heterosexual."

Sarah said, "True, but there's another good reason. The whole point of what we are doing here is to, shall we say, be able to influence men by commandeering their sexuality."

Skye nodded and said, "Yeah, I get that."

Sarah continued, "We've found that it's easier to wield influence over a man when, well, when he's horny. We found that making David keep himself shaved keeps him, aware of his sexuality."

Marisol agreed, "It's true. Basically what happens is, the male subject is constantly made aware of his sexuality and sexual need by spending a half hour, a couple times a week focusing on his own genitals. Also, having hairless genitals, makes them more sensitive to touch. Basically every time he uses the restroom or bathes, he'll feel his smooth genitals and his sexual tension rises but he can't do anything about it."

Marisol sat down and looked up at Sarah and Skye. She continued, "Plus, it's actually quite entertaining to play with a man's fully erect penis. You can make them do almost anything, or tell you anything."

Skye said, "Exactly how many men have you created pills for so you can, you know, give them erections?"

Marisol said, "Actually, that information is above your security clearance level."

Sarah said, "Anyway let's get back on topic. The name of the game is to fan flames that the male can't put out. Then he becomes more reliant on the woman who can give him sexual relief."

Skye was smiling thoughtfully as she wondered what Asher's penis would look like fully erect. Marisol said, "What are you thinking Skye? Do you want to back out?"

Skye shook her head and said, "No way! I'm all in. This sounds like it will be an adventure."

Sarah and Marisol were smiling and Sarah said, "Great."

Skye continued, "I just have one more question right now."

Marisol said, "Yes?"

Skye said, "Is it me, or does the EID transponder look like a collar?"

Sarah looked over to the EID and said, "Huh, I hadn't noticed."

Sarah looked at Marisol and Marisol winked back at Sarah.

Marisol said, "So anyway Skye, Sarah and I are ready anytime, oh, one more thing."

Skye nodded, "Yes."

Marisol continued, "Asher will need to sign the form just like you, since he will be involved in our research. That's another reason to have him shave. It will give him a certain level of buy in to the project, before we ask him to sign the form."

Skye nodded and said, "Yeah, that makes sense."

Marisol said, "How soon do you think you can get Asher shaved and here in the lab so we can get started?"

Skye smiled and said, "Very soon, just leave it to me. Once I tell Asher that we're going to try to defeat his erection inhibitor he'll be very willing to participate."

Marisol said, "Good," then she turned to Sarah and said, "I'm going to head home and get started on dinner."

Sarah said, "Okay, I won't be much longer."

The next day Asher was done with class at noon. Skye invited him over for lunch. As they ate, Skye laid the groundwork to bring Asher into the research project.

Skye said, "I have some exciting news about our research."

Asher raised his eyebrows at Skye's choice of word, "Our research, don't you mean Dr. Crenshaw's research?"

Skye countered, "Actually I'm on the research team now with Sarah and her life partner Marisol."

Asher had a mouthful of food and said, "Who are they?"

Skye said, "Asher honey, don't talk with your mouth full," she continued, "It's Dr. Sarah Crenshaw and Dr. Marisol Redding. They are research partners and life partners."

Asher was surprised, "Crenshaw is lesbo?"

Skye said, "Asher! That's not okay!"

Asher said, "Fine, fine, sorry. Actually that's kind of hot. What does this uh, Marisol look like? Is she mannish?"

Skye said, "No! She's a beautiful woman."

Asher said, "Even hotter."

Skye said, "If you don't act your age I may not be able to get you involved."

Asher said, "Wait, wait, get me involved? How?"

Skye continued, "Well, Sarah and Marisol need a heterosexual couple to move their research to the next step."

Asher's interest was piqued, "Really? How so?"

Skye smiled and said, "Well, actually I can't tell you until..."

"Until what?" Asher anxiously asked.

"Until you sign the confidentiality agreement," Skye said.

Asher nodded, "Just so I won't tell anyone about the research?"

Skye smiled and said, "Exactly."

Asher said, "Where do I sign?"

"We can go to the lab tomorrow and get started," Skye explained, "We just need to take care of something first."

Asher said, "What's that?"

Skye played with her food for a few seconds and then looked up at Asher and said, "We need to shave your uh, private parts."

Asher knit his eyebrows and said, "That's weird. Why do we need to do that?"

Skye said, "Well, the research will be focused on helping your body generate an uh, helping you develop uh..."

Asher said, "Develop what?"

Skye decided to be blunt and said, "They're going to try to give you a hardon."

Asher dropped his fork. He smiled and said, "Seriously?"

Skye smiled and nodded.

Asher said, "Well I've never shaved down there but, I'm okay with it, if it will help me get a, I mean if it helps science."

Skye smiled knowingly and said, "You are so self-sacrificing Asher."

Asher looked at Skye and said, "Wait, will you be helping, in the lab I mean."

Skye nodded and said, "I wouldn't miss it."

The next day Skye and Asher arrived at the lab. Skye put her palm on the biometric security reader and it chimed. The laboratory door opened and Asher followed her in.

Sarah and Marisol were waiting. Marisol stood and extended her hand, "You must be Asher."

Asher smiled and shook her hand, "Yes, I'm Asher Foy."

Marisol said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Marisol and this is my partner Sarah."

Asher moved toward Dr. Crenshaw and shook her hand as well. Dr. Crenshaw said, "We're glad you've agreed to help with our research. I think you and Skye will benefit greatly."

Asher agreed, "Yes, I hope so."

Marisol was standing at one of the desks. She said, "Have a seat Asher and I'll go over the non-disclosure agreement with you. Once you sign we can get started."

Asher walked over to the desk and sat down. He scrolled through the 500 word document in just a few seconds. He looked up and said, "Looks good to me."

Marisol said, "Marvelous. If you would be so kind, sign here with your finger."

Asher signed and slid the tablet over to Marisol.

Marisol looked at the signature and then saved and closed the form, the same as she had done with Skye's form.

Marisol said, "Okay Asher we may as well get started." She nodded to Sarah who moved over to the door and began closing the blind.

Marisol moved to the medical examination table and said, "Asher, go ahead and remove your clothes and lay on the table here."

Asher looked to Skye for approval and she said, "It's okay."

A few minutes later Asher was on the examination table, fully nude. Sarah brought over a touch tablet computer to record the proceedings.

Marisol pulled the EID closer and picked up the transponder. She said, "Okay Asher, the way a genetically linked female produces an erection in a male is by applying her wrist to his neck. Our test setup here uses a transponder to simulate that signal."

She held up the circular transponder and opened it. She continued, "I'm going to apply this to your neck so we can attempt to simulate the erection authorization signal."

Asher sat up slightly and said, "Okay."

Marisol closed the transponder around Asher's neck and rotated it into position. She then pulled a rolling stool over to the table and sat down next to Asher. After situating the EID controls so she could easily reach them she turned to Asher and said, "You've probably never experienced an erection have you?"

Asher was caught off guard. He paused and finally said, "Uh no but I learned about them in health class."

Skye looked at him suspiciously. Asher looked at Skye, then quickly back to Marisol.

Skye interrupted, "How could Asher have ever had an erection?"

Marisol explained, "Males are genetically linked to their mother. It's generally accepted that mothers help their adult sons learn about their sexuality and get relief."

Skye said, "Relief huh? Interesting." She looked at Asher but remained quiet.

Marisol turned to Asher and continued, "So Asher just be aware that, if this works, your penis will grow substantially and get firm. In fact, I have designed a sensor to measure the fullness of an erection."

Marisol opened a drawer in the examination table and retrieved a small object with a connected wire. It looked like a miniature expandable metal watchband. She connected its wire to the EID. The machine beeped and its display read, "TURGIDITY=0.01%."

Marisol looked at Asher and said, "Watch this."

She inserted her thumbs into the expandable sensor and began stretching it. The display began climbing, "TURGIDITY=25.0%."

She relaxed her thumbs and smiled at Asher. She said, "See?"

Asher nodded.

Marisol continued, "I'm going to put this on you so we can measure your progress."

Asher nodded and said, "Okay."

Marisol gently stretched the sensor around Asher's penis. He flinched as the cold metal enveloped his shriveled member. She gently slid it down until it was resting against his freshly shaved skin at the base of his soft penis.

Marisol said, "Okay Asher, just relax and we'll get started." Asher took a deep breath and settled back on the table.

Marisol turned on the transponder and activated the EID's stimulation program. Asher could hear quiet tones of varying pitch as the machine tested different wave-forms and frequencies. After several minutes Asher's penis began to twitch.

Everyone watched the EID display. The turgidity reading climbed up to 34% and held steady. Sarah was typing away on her tablet computer as she recorded the proceedings.

Marisol thought for a moment and then made some adjustments to the EID controls. Asher felt something strange and his expression showed it. Marisol said, "Is your neck tingling?"

Asher said, "No, but uh..."

Skye said, "What it is Asher?"

Asher looked down at his genitals and said, "My uh, scrotum is tingling."

At that moment Asher's penis began rising. The turgidity readout confirmed what everyone was seeing. Soon Asher's penis was fully erect.

Skye was fascinated. She moved closer and said, "Holly shit, I mean, it's working!"

The turgidity readout said, "TURGIDITY=96.2%"

Sarah commented, "I think the erection sensor needs to be calibrated. I'm sure it should read 100% right now."

Marisol nodded and said, "Agreed."

Skye took Asher's hand and said, "Asher are you okay? Does it hurt?"

Asher looked at Skye with dreamy eyes and said, "Not yet but I think it'll be sore soon."

The women knew that this was an important development in their research. Sarah said, "Okay Marisol, your EID works. I have all the settings recorded."

Marisol was clearly excited. She said, "I knew it would work."

Skye couldn't take her eyes off it.

Marisol said, "Asher's penis should stay like this until he feels a sharp pain, above the shoulders like a slap to the face."

Sarah countered, "There is one other way his erection could be, eliminated," she made eye contact with Marisol. Marisol winked back at Sarah.

Marisol stood up and said, "Sarah, we're late for our dinner date. We're supposed to have our neighbors over for dinner tonight."

Sarah caught on and agreed, "That's right, we should go."

Marisol looked at Skye and said, "I'm sorry Skye but we have to go. Let's wrap up for today. Can you and Asher turn off the EID before you leave?"

Skye realized what the women were doing. She nodded and said, "Sure, we'll take care of it."

A couple minutes later Skye and Asher were alone. Asher was still nude on the medical examination table and his fully erect penis was throbbing against his belly.

Skye walked over to Asher and said, "I think you can remove the turgidity sensor."

Asher slipped the expandable metal ring off and Skye set it aside. Asher began to notice the familiar ache in his balls.

Skye sat down on the stool next to Asher. She couldn't take her eyes off his rigid penis. She couldn't believe how long and fat it was. She looked into Asher's eyes and said, "Do you mind if I touch it?"

End Chapter 4

12