The Erlking (Male on Female version)

Story Info
Based on J.W. v. Goethe's Der Erlkönig.
3.1k words
4.2
2.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
95 Followers

[...]

"Wilt go, then, dear infant, wilt go with me there?

My daughters shall tend thee with sisterly care;

My daughters by night their glad festival keep,

They'll dance thee, and rock thee, and sing thee to sleep."

My father, my father, and dost thou not see,

How the Erl-King his daughters has brought here for me?

My darling, my darling, I see it aright,

'Tis the aged grey willows deceiving thy sight.

"I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy!

And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ."

My father, my father, he seizes me fast,

For sorely, the Erl-King has hurt me at last.

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...]

"Willst, feiner Knabe, du mit mir gehn?

Meine Töchter sollen dich warten schön;

Meine Töchter führen den nächtlichen Reihn,

Und wiegen und tanzen und singen dich ein."

Mein Vater, mein Vater, und siehst du nicht dort

Erlkönigs Töchter am düstern Ort?

Mein Sohn, mein Sohn, ich seh' es genau:

Es scheinen die alten Weiden so grau.

"Ich liebe dich, mich reizt deine schöne Gestalt;

Und bist du nicht willig, so brauch' ich Gewalt."

Mein Vater, mein Vater, jetzt faßt er mich an!

Erlkönig hat mir ein Leids getan!

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From "Der Erlkönig" by Johan Wolfgang von Goethe, translation by Edgar Alfred Bowring

[All characters are 18 or older]

"Don't stray off the path", she hears her father's voice in her head.

"The Erlking is living in these woods and he's going to lure you with promises and enchantments and snatch you away from your childhood!"

She has grown up with the tales of the king of fairies kidnapping the innocent. Well, she is 18 now, for almost a month, she hardly counts as "innocent" any more, does she?

She harrumphs -- she is big and womanly and pretty. Granted she hasn't done anything with a boy. Yet. Or a girl.

She feels herself blush. She knows her friends and even her father are sort of expecting she does the former, eventually. The latter no one ever talks about, but she - can't help but fantasize of men and women of his village when she lies on her straw filled bedstead at night after a day's work in the house.

She has to do all the work, since mother died of the consumption two years ago, but she's happy do do so, even though that means she has little to no time left to do anything else. Like -- mingle with boys. Or girls. Even now she can feel her pussy get moist under her rough linen skirt, thinking about that. She honestly only has very vague ideas what to do with a boy or a girl, though, but still... Not an innocent any more, for sure.

Lord, her father is so -- overprotective since they're alone. Sometimes she just Needs to get away from him for some time. She loves him dearly, but... Oh. Well. It's just the way it is. So here's she is now -- it's almost dark already, the laundry done for the day and she sneaked out into the woods for some time alone. To gather her thoughts, think about - stuff. That may make her pussy moisten a little and that she couldn't think about anywhere near her der old Pop.

Yes, indeed. You're such a big girl....

She halts. Looks around. She has strayed deeper into the woods than she intended to, surly the path is.... Right back there. She's not lost. What was that?

Whispers.

Nothing. Can't be.

Such a kind, beautiful, grown up adult young woman.

"Hello?"

Pretty.

"Who's there?"

I want her!

Me too!

Well, then... We shall!

"I'm warning you, I'm armed!"

"I'm sure you are, young lady. So tough and dangerous! Good evening."

Out of the woods steps an old man, dressed in an all white cloak, his beard just as white and long, reaching down to his chest. She relaxes a little. An old man would hardly be any danger, would he?

"Uhm. Good evening, Sir. Did -- did you speak to me?"

"Well, I just greeted you, did I not?"

"Yes. No, I mean before that.."

The old man looks at her amused.

"No, I just came across you when I heard you to yourself talking about your arms. Why do you ask?"

"I -- I thought I - nothing, I guess. Probably just the wind in the willows. Or animals in the trees."

"Yes. Yes, very likely. You meet all kinds of creatures in these woods. What are you doing out here? At this time of day. Night is upon us, the moon has just risen."

"No... nothing, Just -- out for a walk. And you?"

"The same, the same. Just me and my daughters, enjoying the evening chill..."

"Your... what...?"

Behind the old men, all of a sudden three figures appear like out of nowhere between the trees, young - they seem her age -- all stunningly beautiful, one red haired, one blonde and one with hair silvery white and all dressed in sheer, colourful cloth wrapped around their bodies, holding up - somehow... In the pale light of the moon, those seem almost transparent, letting her see silhouettes of young voluptuous bodies. Her pussy tingles so much, she almost feels it dripping down her legs. Her mouth goes dry.

"My daughters. Have you not seen them? They're hard to miss!"

The old man smiles a wicked grin.

"Yes. Indeed. They are... "

She gulps.

"I have never... do you... you're not from the village..."

It is not often that she meets faces he doesn't know, travellers are rare in these remote lands.

"No. Me and may daughters live in the woods. We care little for - human company, normally. Unless they're as young and pretty as you are!"

She feels herself blush.

"I... you're too kind. I -- maybe I should leave you in peace then, my father must be worried about me, as well, so..."

"Don't!"

"Stay!"

"Don't leave us!"

The daughter's voices ring through the forest like silver bells and she feels herself getting dizzy.

"I should..."

"You should come with us and enjoy our hospitality, young lady! Did you not think to yourself that you need some - distance from your father?"

"I... di... How would you..."

"Oh, I know parents. He still considers you his little girl, does he not? Innocent and pure. A little child not to be taken serious..."

She nods. Hers eyelids are getting heavy. Her mind slows down. She cannot think clearly, not take her eyes of the daughters or shut the old man's voice out of her head. It's not as silvery as his daughters' but it's - mesmerizing. Enthralling her.

"That's so true. He never lets me do nothing. If it was for him, I wouldn't even be here in the woods at night!"

"You see? You can follow us. You're an adult, not an innocent, you can choose your own path. And wouldn't you want to choose the one with me and my daughters on it?"

She nods. Slowly at first, then more enthusiastically.

"Yes. I do. I will join you and be your guest!"

A broad grin spreads over the old man's face.

"Good. Good. Follow us!"

He takes the young woman's hand and pulls her deeper into the woods, the daughters fluttering around her, hardly feeling substantial, their cloths waving around their bodies and hers, the moon has risen higher, illuminating the trees with a sliver light that seems to confuse her eyes. The treetops over her are growing denser, the trunks all around seem to form walls until suddenly -- she stands inside a hall, huge, wide, without remembering having passed a portal or left the woods. She looks around confused, but...

"Welcome to our home!"

It all makes sense when she's welcomed thusly. In front of her stands a huge table, laden with food - fruit, meat, pies ans cakes -- more food than she sees in a month at home.

"A... are you expecting guests?"

She asks, her tongue feeling heavy.

"No, I told you, we don't mingle much with humans. This is all for you, my lovely. Like everything in our home!"

She looks around again, there are no chairs at the table, but large couches and Ottomans are distributed all over the room, soft pillows on the floors. Where... How is this anywhere near his village, there's no way... She shakes her head.

"You seem tired. Confused. Eat, young lady, rest and all will be better."

The old man points at the table and his daughters, their cloths draped around them - how dot they stay up - shove her gently.

"Eat!"

"Rest"

"Kiss"

"Wha.."

Already a plate is in her hand, full of fruit and meat and vegetables.

"Eat -- you must take the first bite yourself in my home, it's tradition!"

The old man nods encouragingly.

She frowns. What did her father tell her abut food and the forest and strangers?

"Never eat from a stranger in the woods, if you eat with the fairy folk you'll be..."

Uhm - be what? She feels sleepy, dizzy. Maybe if she has a bite to eat it'll come to her. She takes a slap of meat into her hands and bites into it. Juices run down her chin. It tastes - delicious, incomparable to anything she ever ate. The old man chuckles and his daughters giggle like silver bells.

Without remembering how, she suddenly finds herself in one of the divans, the daughters now lying next to her, food In their hands. She blinks, then bites into a strawberry from the slim, pale fingers of the redhead daughter. How can there be strawberries, it's way out of season for... doesn't matter - the fruit is sweet - and so are her fingers, if really cold... a slice of a fruit in that weird red-yellow colour she only ever heard about that comes from foreign lands.... an orank? Oranj. Something like that. It's sour, and sweet and makes her tone tickle.

She suddenly feels hands on her clothes, pulling off her bodice - as she looks around she only now notices the miraculous cloths of the daughters have stopped floating and fallen to the ground. They sit next to her naked like Eve. Her eyes widen and her mouth goes dry. She never saw another woman's body naked, has only her own to compare it to these, that are -- stunning. Flawless, in their pale beauty. They smile at her without shame or inhibition, as she ogles their breasts and their tufts of hair, matching the hair on their heads.

"Do you feel an appetite for something else now, young lady? I can smell, you do!"

The old man grins as his daughters pull up her skirt up and he kneels down in front of her, spreads her legs and smells her crotch, making her blush. And also giggle.

"Enticing, don't you think, my daughters?"

"Enthralling!"

"Delectable!"

"Beautiful!"

She feels the blood shoot into his face even more.

"No match to mine, but she's only human, after all!"

The redhead daughter smiles and kneels down besides her father who patiently stands up and leaves his place to her.

As he does, his robes -- not so much drop as disappear and he reveals his body to the young human who can can just stare at it. She has only ever seen her father naked when he washes himself -- recently, she's actually been intentionally spying on him, the feeling she has watching his naked body, muscular from the field work, makes her feel a little ashamed - but also a little tingly.

But this - is not the body of an old man -- or a human... He's lean, sinewy; well defined abs crown the silver tuft of hair over his pale cock that stands up like a pillar of white marble. It isn't a young body either, somehow. It's -- timeless. Like a statue in moonlight.

At the same time the robe disappears, sparks of light form around his head, and solidify into a crown, glistening intensely silver in the light of the hall that seems to originate from nowhere and everywhere at once. The beard has receded into a short, silvery fuzz, framing his ageless, ethereal face instead of hiding it. The young woman almost jumps in her seat as something whips around the pale body like a snake made of flesh the same pale colour as the rest of the man's body -- a tail, long enough to reach the ground if it hung limply, which it doesn't. It slithers up, moves around, wraps around the man's muscular thigh like it had a mind of its own. No doubt the old man's body was a charade and this is the supernatural being's real appearance.

The young woman's mouth waters. Somewhere In her mind, she knows the villagers -- the priest above all -- would not appreciate her feeling this tingly over a stranger's body, an inhuman body, but she does. No way around it.

As he moves towards her, she can do nothing but fall back into the couch. He begins to kiss her - not what she though her first kiss would be like. She opens her mouth and his tongue enters it greedily, hungrily. She feels more mouths on her breasts, the daughters licking, kissing and sucking her nipples.

And one on her clitoris, swollen, hard, almost painfully pulsating. She tries to raise herself from the stupor, the dizziness she is under and catch the thoughts that try to get through to her, but rational thinking has no place in her mind any more. She kisses the father, holds him close to her with one hand, letting the other wander over the breasts of the daughters besides her.

She no longer cares that mouth between her thighs, caressing her clit, licking down to her lips and beginning to penetrate her, belongs to a woman. The mouth makes her feel like nothing ever did, whose it is is not of any importance. She groans when the caressing of her dripping pussy ends, but it's only for a second. As she feels a cold, hard shaft press against her, she opens her eyes - the Erlking is now fully lying on top of her, smiling down, his eyes glisten icy blue like a lake in deep winter.

She puts her hand onto his cheeks and pulls him toward her, into of her, desperately needing to fell him fill her, posses her.

She expected it to feel warm, but it doesn't - it's cold, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable - an icicle that enters her pussy, but it is shooting sparks of fire, hot and cold up her spine that seem to reach her heart and penetrate it as well. She closes her eyes and feels all emotions leave her -- fear, insecurity, shame, but also no love or compassion is involved in this act, just pure lust, cold, demanding, egotistic lechery. It feels good. Nothing but her pussy is ruling her now and the cold huge hard shaft forcing itself in and out of her, filling her whole body, her whole being with a supernatural sensation of cold, burning bliss.

After a few penetrating moves of the cold shaft, she feels another visitor at her gates, this time her rear one. It feels softer than his cock, weirdly flexible, yet also hard and just as cold. With a flash of realization, she tilts her head and looks down her conquerors pale, muscular back, seeing his tail bend from its base just above his firm ass bend through his legs and - she knows -- toward her own behind.

She sighs, closes her eyes -- somewhere deep inside she thinks she should be appalled but she is not. All she feels is pure desire - she would let her supernatural new master do everything he desires.

So she breathes in in between two of his strokes into her pussy and relaxes her sphincter, inviting the appendage in - an offer it eagerly takes, entering forcefully, deeply, wriggling his way inside of her bowels like no cock ever could. She groans, feeling the ice cold snake inside send a wave of hot bliss through her that feels entirely different than the ones his cock creates -- two different, yet similar sensations that crash and collide, combine into one as she feels both penetrating shafts almost touch inside of her, separated by nothing but a thing membrane, making her body tremble and her mind twist.

She embraces his pale, lean, cold body, holds it closer to her, grabs his cock with her pussy and his tail with her sphincter and milks them for all it's worth.

The Erlking smiles his wicked grin, his daughters join his side and kiss him as he grabs the young human's hips and shoots a load of ice cold, searing hot fairy cum, burning her, into her womb that seeps into the young human's blood and into her heart, forever freezing her innocence with icy fire. The last thing the young woman sees before she passes out is the Erlking moving between his blonde daughter's legs to enter her, while his tail penetrates the redhead and his tongue his silver haired offspring, celebrating another corrupted soul.

The next morning she wakes up in the woods, naked, hers clothes all around her. She remembers little, only an erotic dream of the lewdest kind she must have had after falling asleep in the woods?

She returns to the village, to her home and when her father, his eyes puffed up - did he cry or is it just sleep deprivation over worrying about her - runs towards her to hug her. She returns his embrace but it is not like a loving daughter's. It is cold. She feels no love for him any more. What she does feel is his strong muscular chest rubbing against her tits and his firm ass as her hands wander down towards it. Her cunt gets wet as he smells his manly smell. She smiles.

She feels no different. She has always been this way. Kinky. Lewd. Corrupt. Love is for the innocent. Shame for the sheep. She is a woman now! When she follows him into their house for breakfast, her eyes never leaving his ass, a plan begins to form in her mind on how to corrupt and seduce him. An then the neighbour's girl. Her teacher. The priest ...

Deep in the woods, a sonorous male laughter, mixed with the silver giggles of three female voices could be heard if anyone was near. Another innocence died, another human recruited in his battle to corrupt humankind. Everyone the young human takes will feel the ice cold touch of the Erlking in their hearts, turning the world one little bit more into one where love has vanished, innocence died and lust, desire and the rule of the flesh reign supreme.

minski
minski
95 Followers