The Erlking (Male on Male version)

Story Info
Based on J.W. v. Goethe's Der Erlkönig.
3.4k words
4.25
2.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minski
minski
97 Followers

[...]

"Wilt go, then, dear infant, wilt go with me there?

My daughters shall tend thee with sisterly care;

My daughters by night their glad festival keep,

They'll dance thee, and rock thee, and sing thee to sleep."

My father, my father, and dost thou not see,

How the Erl-King his daughters has brought here for me?

My darling, my darling, I see it aright,

'Tis the aged grey willows deceiving thy sight.

"I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy!

And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ."

My father, my father, he seizes me fast,

For sorely, the Erl-King has hurt me at last.

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[...]

"Willst, feiner Knabe, du mit mir gehn?

Meine Töchter sollen dich warten schön;

Meine Töchter führen den nächtlichen Reihn,

Und wiegen und tanzen und singen dich ein."

Mein Vater, mein Vater, und siehst du nicht dort

Erlkönigs Töchter am düstern Ort?

Mein Sohn, mein Sohn, ich seh' es genau:

Es scheinen die alten Weiden so grau.

"Ich liebe dich, mich reizt deine schöne Gestalt;

Und bist du nicht willig, so brauch' ich Gewalt."

Mein Vater, mein Vater, jetzt faßt er mich an!

Erlkönig hat mir ein Leids getan!

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From "Der Erlkönig" by Johan Wolfgang von Goethe, translation by Edgar Alfred Bowring

[All characters are 18 or older]

"Don't stray off the path", he hears his mother's voice in his head. "The Erlking is living there and he's going to lure you with promises and enchantments and snatch you away from your childhood!"

He has grown up with the tales of the king of fairies kidnapping the innocent. Well, he's 18 now, for almost a month, he hardly counts as "innocent" any more, does he? He harrumphs -- he's big and strong and handsome. Granted he hasn't done anything with a girl. Yet. Or a boy.

He feels himself blush. He knows his friends and even his mother are sort of expecting he does the former, eventually. The latter no one ever talks about, but he -- can't help but fantasize of men and women of his village when he lies on his straw filled bedstead at night after a day's work in the fields. He has to do all the work, since father died of consumption two years ago, but he's happy do do so, even though that means he has little to no time left to do anything else. Like -- mingle with girls. Or boys. Even now he can feel his cock grow hard in his rough linen breeches thinking about that. He honestly only has very vague ideas What to do with a boy or a girl, though, but still...

Not an innocent any more, for sure. Lord, his mother is so -- overprotective since they're alone. Sometime he just needs to get away from her for some time. He loves her dearly, but... well. It's just the way it is. So he's here now -- it's almost dark already, the work on the field done for the day and he sneaked out into the woods for some time alone. To gather his thoughts, think about... stuff. That may make his cock grow a little harder and that he couldn't think about anywhere near his der old Mom.

Yes, indeed. You're such a big boy.

He halts. Looks around. He's strayed deeper into the woods than he intended to, surely the path is - right back there. He's not lost. What was that?

Whispers

Nothing. Can't be.

Such a strong, handsome, grown up adult young man

"Hello?"

Handsome

"Who's there?"

I want him!

Me too!

Yes!

Well, then... We shall!

"I'm warning you, I'm armed!"

"I'm sure you are, young man. So tough and dangerous! Good evening"

Out of the woods steps an old man, dressed in an all white cloak, his beard just as white and long, reaching down to his chest. He relaxes a little. An old man would hardly be any danger, would he?

"Uhm. Good evening, Sir. Did -- did you speak to me?"

"Well, I just greeted you, did I not?"

"Yes. No, I mean before that."

The old man looks at him amused.

"No, I just came across you when I heard yo talking about your arms. Why do you ask?"

"I -- I thought I - nothing, I guess, Probably just the wind in the willows. Or animals in the trees."

"Yes. Yes, very likely. You meet all kinds of creatures in these woods. What are you doing out here at this time of day? Night is upon us, the moon has just risen."

"No.. nothing, Just -- out for a walk. And you?"

"The same, the same. Just me and my daughters, enjoying the evening chill."

"Your... what...?"

Behind the old man, all of a sudden three figures appear like out of nowhere between the trees, young, they seem his age -- all stunningly beautiful, one red haired, one blonde and one with hair silvery white and all dressed in sheer, colourful cloth wrapped around their bodies. In the pale light of the moon, those seems almost transparent, letting him see silhouettes of shapely young bodies. His cock grows and rubs against his breeches. His mouth goes dry.

"My daughters. Have you not seen them? They are hard to miss!"

The old man smiles a wicked grin.

"Yes. Indeed. They are... "

He gulps.

"I have never... do you... you're not from the village..."

It's not often that he meets faces he doesn't know, travellers are rare in these remote lands.

"No. Me and may daughters live in the woods. We care little for - human company, normally. Unless they're as young and handsome as you are!"

He feels himself blush.

"I... you're too kind. I -- maybe I should leave you in peace then, my mother must be worried about me, as well, so..."

"Don't!"

"Stay!"

"Don't leave us!"

The daughters' voices ring through the forest like silver bells and he feels himself getting dizzy.

"I should..."

"You should come with us and enjoy our hospitality, young man! Did you not think to yourself that you need some - distance from your mother?"

"I. di.. How would you..."

"Oh, I know parents. She still considers you her little boy, doe she not? Innocent and pure. A little child not to be taken serious..."

He nods. His eyes are growing heavy. His mind slows down. He cannot think clearly, not take his eyes of the daughters or shut the old man's voice out of his head. It's not as silvery as his daughters' but it's - mesmerizing. Enthralling him.

"That's so true. She never lets me do anything, If it was for her, I wouldn't even be here in the woods at night!"

"You see? You can follow us. You're an adult, not an innocent, you can choose your own path. And wouldn't you want to choose the one with my daughters and me on it?"

He nods. Slowly at first then enthusiastically.

"Yes. I do. I will join you and be your guest!"

A broad grin spreads on the old man's' face.

"Good. Good. Follow us!"

He takes his the young man's hand and pulls him deeper into the woods, the daughters fluttering around him, hardly feeling substantial, their cloths waving around their bodies and his, the moon has risen higher now, illuminating the trees with a sliver light that seems to confuse his eyes. The treetops above him are growing denser, the trunks all around him seem to form a wall until suddenly -- he stands inside a hall, huge, wide, without remembering having passed a portal or left the woods. He looks around confused, but..

"Welcome to our home!"

It all makes sense when he's welcomed thusly. In front of him stands a huge table, laden with food - fruit, meat, pies ans cakes -- more food than he sees in a month at home.

"A... are you expecting guests?"

He asks, his tongue feeling heavy.

"No, we told you, we don't mingle much with humans. This is all for you. Like everything in our home!"

He looks around again - there are no chairs at the table, but large couches and Ottomans are distributed all over the room, soft pillows on the floors. Where... How is this anywhere near his village, there's no... He shakes his head.

"You seem tired. Confused. Eat, young man, rest and all will be getter."

the old man points at the table and his daughters, their cloths draped around them - How do they hold up? - shove him gently.

"Eat!"

"Rest"

"Kiss"

"Wha.."

Already a plate is in his hand, filled with fruit and meat and vegetables.

"Eat -- you must take the first bite yourself in my home, it's tradition!"

The old man nods encouragingly.

The boy frowns. What did his mother tell him about food and the forest and strangers?

"Never eat from a stranger in the woods, if you eat with the fairy folk you'll be..." Uhm... be what? He feels sleepy, dizzy. Maybe if he has a bite to eat it'll come to him. He takes a slap of meat into his hands and bites into it. Juices run down his chin. It tastes - delicious, incomparable to anything he ever ate. The old man chuckles and his daughters giggle like silver bells.

Without remembering how, he finds himself in one of the divans, the daughters now lying next to him, food in their hands. He blinks, then bites into strawberry from the slim, pale fingers of the red-headed daughter. How can there be strawberries, it's way out of season for... a slice of a fruit in that weird red-yellow colour he only ever heard about that comes from foreign lands - an orank? Oranj? Something like that. It's sour, and sweet and makes his tongue tickle. And someone should think of a name for that colour...

He suddenly feels hands on his clothes, pulling them off of him as he looks around he only now notices the miraculous cloths of the daughters have fallen to the ground. They sit next to him naked like Eve. His eyes widen and his mouth goes dry. He saw his mother naked when she washed herself sometimes -- recently he's actually been intentionally spying on her doing so - his little cock growing quite big whenever he does makes him feel as ashamed as aroused, but he has never seen another woman. His mother is pretty in her own rights, curvy with full breasts, but these women are - stunning. Flawless, in their pale beauty. They smile at him without shame or inhibition, as he ogles their breasts and their tufts of hair, matching the hair on their heads.

"Do you feel an appetite for something else now young man? I can see you do!"

The old man grins as his daughters pull his breeches down and free his rock hard cock.

"Impressive. Quite impressive, don't you think my daughters?"

"Beautiful!"

"Delectable!"

"So big!"

He feels the blood shoot into his face again.

"No match to mine, but he's only human, after all!"

The old man's robes -- not so much drop as disappear and he reveals his body to the young human who can just stare at it. That is not the body of an old man - or even a human. He's lean, sinewy, well defined abs crown the silver tuft of hair over his pale cock that stands up like a pillar of white marble. It isn't a human body either, somehow. It's -- timeless. Like a statue in moonlight.

At the same time the robe disappears, sparks of light form around his head, and solidify into a crown, glistening blindingly silver in the light of the hall that seem to originate from nowhere and everywhere at once. The beard has receded into a short, silvery fuzz, framing his ageless, ethereal face instead of hiding it. The young man almost jumps in his seat as something whips around the pale body like a snake made of flesh the same pale colour as the rest of the man's body -- a tail, long enough to reach the ground if it hung limply, which it doesn't. It slithers up, moves around, wraps around the man's muscular thigh like it had a mind of its own. No doubt the old man's body was a charade and this is the supernatural being's real appearance

The young man's mouth waters. Somewhere In his mind he knows the villagers -- the priest above all -- would not appreciate him feeling this tingly over a male body - an inhuman one such as this even more so - but he does. No way around it.

As the daughters lean in, he can do nothing but fall back into the couch he sits on. The redhead begins to kiss him - not what he though his first kiss would be -- and he opens his mouth to let her tongue enter greedily, hungrily. He feels more mouths, one on his chest, licking, kissing and sucking his nipples, one on his belly, the tongue licking his belly button.

And one on his penis, swollen, hard, almost painfully pulsating. He tries to free himself form the stupor, the dizziness he's in and catch the thought that tries to get through to him, but rational thinking has no place. He kisses the daughter, holds her close to him with one hand, letting the other wander over the breasts of the one on his other side.

He feels a tickling on his balls and inner thighs that some part of his mind identifies as the supernatural man's beard, but he cares no longer. The mouth around his member makes him feel like nothing ever did, whose it is is not of any importance. He groans when the caressing of his rock hard shaft ends, but it's only for a second, then a soft wetness grips it that feels way different than a mouth. He opens his eyes and sees the blond daughter smile down to him. He feels a mixture of bliss and -- loss? The man's lips were magical in a way that was utterly unique but this - is good, too. Very good.

It feels strangely cold around his cock. A small part of his rational mind objects that a woman should feel warmer inside, but the cold is not unpleasant as such. He feels the it reach all though his body up to his heart -- which is no longer involved in this act, this is purely physical, and that is good. Who needs emotions, love, when you can have a tight, firm pussy gripping you cock?

He groans as the muscles grip him, clench around his hardness, the pale unearthly hips gyrate on his soft warm flesh. The other daughters' hands touch all of his body -- they too feel cold now, making him shiver but the shiver runs to his spine and up and down - it makes him feel elated. The cold spikes reach his balls and it doesn't take long until, like in an ice-cold vice, they contract, and squirt a load of hot cum into the pale woman's tight pussy - it feels like more than just his semen is discharged from his body, down his spine shoots a cold spike and for a moment it feels like his souls is leaving him through the hole in his cock. Then it's over, he falls back into the soft cushions.

The daughters retreat giggling, the blonde sitting down into a chair. He only just sees the other two going down on their knees in front of their sister, beginning to suck and lap on her pussy, like they try to get their share of his precious, warm, life-giving semen.

"Now, young man, aren't you glad you joined us?"

The old man, his lean, muscular body naked and pale, sits next to him - he hadn't noticed him. He can only nod.

"Then you won't mind showing some gratitude to your host, surely..."

He looks at the ethereal, bearded face questioningly, but doesn't get a chance to form the words.

As the old man leans forward and kisses him, he willingly opens his mouth and lets him in, all hesitation, all doubt, all inhibitions fallen from him.

The lips touching his are like jumping into a lake in early spring, freezing and invigorating at the same time, sending spikes of ice and waves of hot bliss through his body. He doesn't think of resisting, as the pale man leads his hand towards his hard, cold cock and makes him touch it, stroke it -- no part of his mind objects any more.

It doesn't either when he is roughly grabbed and turned around by the father's cold, strong hands. He kneels on the floor in front of the sofa as the pale man approaches him, spreads his cheeks, presses the cold head of his shaft against his tight, incontinent sphincter.

He gasps as the coldness enters him, spreads his rectum, fills his bowels. His cock grows hard again, harder than before when he was inside the man's daughter as the cold, huge rod sinks all the way into him, deeper until he can feel the pale man's silver hair against his firm warm ass cheeks.

As his arousal grows, he feels a soft, cold touch -- not a hand but a single, slithering muscular grip around his shaft -- he closes his eyes as he realises the pale, naked tail wraps around his manhood and begins to massage it gently, then firmer and demanding. He knows somehow deep inside he should be appalled, but it's the best feeling he ever had down there - better than his own hand for sure, but better even than the man's mouth or his daughter's cunt -- it hugs the shaft like a snake, pulsating around it in rhythmic waves.

He grunts as the Erlking pulls backs and penetrates him again, ramming the last bit of innocence form the young man's soul, claiming him as his, the icy spike of his corruption running up the boy's spine and into his chest.

There is no shame in this act, no fear, but also no love, only pure lust, as the human man submits to the fairy, gives up his body for the ancient King to conquer. The supernatural cock penetrates the tight, welcoming human asshole and makes it his, the pale muscular tail wrapped around the young human cock, claiming it thusly and with an animalistic grunt the young man comes again and shoots a load of thick, creamy seed onto the floor of the fairy palace.

The Erlking smiles his wicked grin, his daughters, now done sharing the young human's first load of sperm between them, join his side and kiss their father as he grabs the human's hips and shoots a load of ice cold, searing hot fairy cum, burning into his bowels that seeps into the young man's blood and into his heart, forever freezing his innocence with icy fire.

The last thing the young man sees before he passes out is the Erlking moving between his blonde daughter's legs to enter her while his tail penetrates the redhead and his tongue his silver-haired offspring, celebrating another corrupted soul

The next morning, he wakes up in the woods, naked, his clothes all around him. He remembers little, only an erotic dream of the lewdest kind he must have had after galling asleep in the woods?

He returns to the village, to his home and when his mother, her eyes red with tears of worry runs towards him to hug him. He returns the embrace, but it is no longer a loving son's. It is cold. He feels no love for her any more. What he does feel are her warm, soft breasts pressing against his chest and her wide ass as his hands wander down towards it. His cock grows hard as he smells her womanly smell. He smiles.

He feels no different. He has always been this way. Kinky. Lewd. Corrupt. Love is for the innocent. Shame for the sheep. He is a man now! When he follows her into their house for breakfast, his eyes never leaving her ass, a plan begins to form in his mind on how to corrupt and seduce her. An then the neighbour's boy. His teacher. The priest...

Deep in the woods, a sonorous male laughter, mixed with the silver giggles of three female voices could be heard if anyone was near. Another innocence died, another human recruited in his battle to corrupt humankind. Everyone the young human takes will feel the ice cold touch of the Erlking in their hearts, turning the world one little bit more into one in where love has vanished, innocence died and lust, desire and the rule of the flesh reign supreme.

minski
minski
97 Followers