The Erogenous Zone S01 E03 - Is This Part Of The Test?

Story Info
A new kind of Medicine?
2.8k words
3.29
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twilight Zone-like music plays...

Narrator :

The medical profession has always had an atmosphere of the mysterious and a normal man's interaction with a practitioner can often times be confusing. Things we think are simple and take for granted often have extremely arcane explanations and we are often left wondering what may have just occurred.

Meet Benjamin Sade. A ordinary man with an ordinary life. He has one extraordinary attribute and that is about to carry him into...the Erogenous Zone.

Twilight Zone-like music plays...

"Good afternoon, I'm Ben Sade and I've got an 11:00 appointment to see Dr. Harris." Wow. Pretty receptionist.

"Hi Mr. Said."

"It's pronounced Sha-day. Like the singer? 'He's a smooth operator...a smooth, operator'. Do you know that one?" Ha. I'm so cool...Oh, that's not a good reaction. Cold fish...but great tits. I'd like to melt those ice cubes with some friction.

"...your signature and have a seat. Dr. Harris' assistant will be right out to get you."

"I'm sorry...what was that?

"I said check the information in sections A and B, leave section C for us then add your signature and have a seat."

"Thanks...by the way, what is "anthropological medicine" anyway? My PPO recommended Dr. Harris as a General Practitioner, but I have to admit I've never heard of that before." Really great tits. Wouldn't mind...

"Best leave it to the doctor to explain. She'll answer all your questions."

"OK...thanks. I'll just grab a seat." These magazines are a pile of trash...Gardening...eh, Travel...ah, Maxim. That'll do. Hello Miss March. They put a lot of adverts in these things. Bikini Football? Huh. Too bad we

"Mr Saidee?"

"Sha-day. Just call me Ben"

"I'm Mindy Parker...Dr Harris' nursing assistant. I'll get you all set up and take a few initial measurements before the Doctor comes in to see you. Please follow me."

"Sounds good." She's got a nice butt. Dude, this is the doctors office. Stop ogling the staff. Still, she's got a nice swing to her hips...I wonder what that says about her. Wouldn't that be a cool app? You video someone walking and it spits out

"Here we are. I'll give you a few minutes to change into this gown for the exam. You'll need to remove all your clothes, watch and any jewelry. Do you have any piercings?"

"Uh, No". That's Weird.

"Good. I'll knock on my way back in."

I hate these paper clothes. Who ever thought they were a good idea? Tie behind the neck...no middle ties, great. It's kinda short. Itchy. I wonder if this is what it feels like to wear a dress? Whoa, dude...

"Mr Sade? Are you decent?"

"Well, I'm dressed." Heh. I'm funny.

"OK, let's start with the basics. Step over here and I'll get your height and weight."

"This gown is a little short...". I mean, like don't ask me to get anything off the top shelf short or you'll be in for a show.

"So sorry about that, we ran out of the larger sizes...temporary thing. 6-2. 195. You can sit back down and I'll get your heart rate and BP."

"OK". I'm digging the whole "commando" style of this gown. I wonder what would happen if I flashed her. Or if I got hard. She'd look good on her knees.

"BP's normal...heart-rate a little elevated. There's no need to be nervous..."

"C'mon...you'd make any guys heart rate elevate." Smile. Oooo...that did not go over well.

"Stand up again please. Raise your arms to a "t"".

"Uh, this gown IS pretty short..."

"Mr Sade. I've seen a lot of penises, so unless you've got two you're probably not going to surprise me."

"Alright...T". Having two would be interesting. Pussy and ass at the same time. C'mon...look...look at it...atta girl! I love how her eyes got wide. Little slut. You've seen "penises" but I doubt you see many cocks...like that girl online, I told her 'make a fist with you left hand...then open it so forefinger and thumb touch...then put two fingers from your right hand between your thumb and forefinger and that's how big I am.' She wouldn't believe me until

"Now put your arms over your head please. Like you would for one of those airport scanners. Excellent. Tip your head back. Farther. Arch your back a little more."

Want to take a good long look now, don't you? I'm practically sticking it out to her. Gettin a little hard too. What if she reaches out and grabs it? That would be a Penthouse moment. 'I don't know if I have a ruler big enough to measure this'. Naw, that's too porno. 'that IS a nice...

"Turn around please. Not all the way! With your back to me."

"Good. Spine looks pretty good. Do you see a chiropractor? Do Yoga?"

I fucked a chiropractor once, does that count? "No...just general fitness work. The gym a few times a week." And all the extra core work from fucking alot.

"Arms back to 'T' please. I'm going to take a few body measurements."

Whoa, mind the personal space! Hmmm, smells nice. Kinda spicy-floral. Never had my arms measured unless it was for clothes. "I never had my arms measured except for clothes."

"Dr. Harris puts great stock in body proportions. That's a key to anthropological medicine. Let me get your waist and hips..."

Oh fuck she's bent over to read the tape. I can feel her tits resting on my cock. Don't put your hand on the back of her head...don't stuff your cock down her throat...don't think of pink elephants.

"and finally your legs."

Damn, I'm rock fucking hard. She had to duck under it to get to my thigh. Is she breathing harder? Was that her hair? Did I feel her hair? If I twitch my hips I can slap her face with my dick. That's fucking hot. Whoops Standing up Hello! Her eyes are so blue.

"The next part of the exam is a little sensitive, but I see you're ready for it. I need measurements of your genitals."

Oh yeah. But 'genitals'? Not porno enough! Why's she putting on rubber gloves?

"First a quick exam for testicular cancer."

Why's she whispering in my ear? I love a good breathy whisper...and her tits feel warm against me. Thought the gloves would be cold. Play with those balls. Oh yeah...

"We do it this way so the next part is easier..."

Warm breath in my ear...yes, yes...stroke that cock. That's so good.

"Length 9.5, girth almost 3. Now I need you to turn around again. Good. Bend forward and place your hands on the exam table. This might feel a little cool..."

Her touch on my tailbone. Sliding her lubed finger between my ass ugh tugging my cock as her finger circles my anus. I can feel her breast pressing my side as she leans in close.

"Are you an anal virgin Mr Sade?"

Again with the whispers and a squeeze of my cockwhatatease. Lets see if she want's to play look straight at her "I've had fingers before...and tongues."

"We'll take it easy just the same."

It slips in just a little and out. Fuckimhard. A little deeper and more cock stroking. This hot chick is finger fucking my ass. Does she want it in the ass? I haven't had anal since Sheilarubbingherclitandsquirting

"...all feels pretty good! Here's a tissue to wipe up and then you can take a seat. Dr. Harris will be in to see you shortly."

Hands feel the fleshy waist "We got some time before 'shortly'...how bout we...?"

"Mr. Sade, this is a doctors office."

"You were stroking my cock and finger fucking my ass...c'mon you little tease..." Pull her in close her hands on my chest blueblueblue eyes that just ah she's leaning in to my ear

"We like to make sure the sex organs are working when we inspect them. Goodbye, Mr Sade."

Huh? What was that? Did that bitch just play me? What the fuck? What kind of place is this? If she's not going to fuck me then that should be harassment. Gotta rub it myself...damn she got me HARD. That's a nice erection. thedoorfuckohshit

"Good Morning...is it still morning? It is...Mr. Sade, I'm Dr Harris."

Whomp! shortskirttightsilk unbuttoned labcoattits! Heeled shoesand stockingshairup and what I wouldn't give to be that stethoscope banging against those tits.

Breath. Taken.

"Uh, Hi".

"Can you stand up please. Arms to 'T' please. Slowly turn in a full circle."

again? Jeez is this lady a quack?

"and arms overhead. Same circle please. Good. As far as I can see you're in near perfect health, there's only one thing we need to discuss...the size of your penis."

"Is there something wrong?"

"How many sex partners have you had in the last three years? Honestly."

"I don't know...about 10."

"Do you currently have a regular partner?"

"No...what's this about?" STD?

"And when was the last time you had sex?"

Almost 5 minutes ago "Last week on Wednesday. Doc..."

"I see. Mr. Sade, do you know what anthropological medicine is?"

"No, everyone I ask says you'll explain it."

"You're familiar with the Paleo diet trend? Where you eat only foods that were available to our pre-civilization ancestors?"

"Yeah, I've heard of that."

"Same thing, but for medicine. We believe that everything you need to know about a persons health can be discovered by external observation."

Riiiiggghht. "External examinations only? Does that really work?"

"When paired with non-invasive tests, yes. For example: sweep your arms out and up over your head again. From that motion I can tell that your right arm muscles are over developed compared to your left...and you've a slight restriction in right shoulder range of motion...likely due to some prior injury."

"I dislocated it a few months back...hasn't fully healed yet."

"The tests can be unconventional, but their accuracy is supported by science."

She's looking at my cock again. Damn that's sexy smart.

"What's arousing you right now Mr. Sade? You can put your arms down. Total honesty is important."

She wants youGofor it..."Your outfit, especially your tits. And the smart eyeglasses look." Cmon bitch...show me you want

"Décolletage, Mr. Sade. The 'tit' is the whole organ...décolletage is the visible portion while dressed. Do you normally sexualize professional situations?"

What's she talking about? Tits are tits. Do I normally..."No."

"Be honest, please."

Do I? Chiropractors table...'doc,you'd straighten out any guy''isthatforme?' Riiiiip bendforwardughughugharrrghfuck!

"Sometimes."

"Only 'sometimes' would still be atypical. Are you sure?"

Restaurant...'is there anything else I can get you?' 'Some of that sweet ass of yours for dessert.' Watersplashing

Coffee shop...'whendoyougetoff? 8pm.CanIwatch? Stifledscreamcrunchesforwardasshecums hand down her pants my wad hits the back of her head.

"Most of the time." Wow

"Do you find yourself growing aggressive in sexual situations?"

"I don't hit women!"

"I'm referring to things like hair pulling, derogatory language, rough or hard fucking."

I pull Sarah's head back by her hair. She gasps for air as my cock pops out of her mouth. 'keepitopenslut' throatfuckthroatfuck

"Yeah, I guess."

"That, plus the unusual size of your penis suggests you are suffering from a hormone imbalance. That can lead to heart trouble, stroke and several other system inefficiencies that could lead to and early death."

Bullshit. "You're saying I'm going to die early because I have a big cock?" I might die happy.

"Mr. Sade, you've got a condition that is uncontrollable, obsessive and will lead to your death before your'e 55."

"And you can prove this? Medically?"

"There is a test, but you have to be willing to accept the results. Truthfully, I'm not sure that anything I can show you will convince you."

She sounds serious. What if she's right/a crackpot? She's still got great tits. Fuck. "OK, I'll keep an open mind. But this better be pretty fucking conclusive."

"This test requires you to be fully erect. Do you need help?"

What the fuck? "Uh, I guess." This is weird.

"Are you visual, tactile or audio oriented?"

"Visual I think." Whoa she's in close. Arms around my neck...oh yeah, time for a kiss...

"Surprising, Mindy said you responded VERY well to audio stimulation."

Hand on the smooth lean curves of her waist and hips. Did she just undo the gown ties? Damn cup her ass and lift her up.

"Mr Sade...put your hands at your sides please."

Nononono..."but I thought...". She's taking my gown.

"I know exactly what you thought, but this is a medical test, not a hookup. Your behavior is already proving my point. Please lay down on the floor."

On the "On the floor?" Holy shit...she's taking off her panties.

"Yes please. And please try to keep your penis hard."

Oohthatscold. Stay focused. Stroking feels good. Haven't gotten off since Wednesday/Rachaelmissionaryscratchedmeshecumssohard. That's right doc, straddle me.

"Here's the test Mr. Sade. I'm going to lower myself onto your cock, and I'm going to stimulate you with my vagina. You are NOT to move in any way. Your hands must remain at their sides, and your hips cannot leave the ground. These rules apply until you ejaculate. Do you understand?"

This is the test? Is this the test? Is she "I get it. No moving." Hiking up her look at that pussy trimmed stockingslowering downahhwarmhotfuckthe heat!

"Arms down. Is there any discomfort?"

Discomfort? Fuck no. Feels "Feels fucking amazing! Go all the way down, baby."

"Mr Sade, I'm not your 'baby' and there will be no contact other than my vagina around your penis."

No fucking way. This bitch thinks she can teasemelikethis? I'll show her how to fuck! Take this slut ugh ugh cuntspasm/shelikedit

"Mr. Sade...first and only warning. Put your hips back on the ground!"

Shit. No fuckin way this is a test. Oh yeah, work just the tip. Go deep...cmon, deep. Fuck! "Go deeper." Yes, bend over me. Show me those tits. It's like a tent with her hair around me. More whispe

"I'm afraid the test's progress is very specific. Wait until we get to the hard part."

Laughing? She's laughing at me. Fucking bitch! No. Can't let her win. Gotta just cum and get this madness over with. "Show me your tits."

"I know, they're amazing, right? But that would invalidate the test...you don't want to have to have to...you don't want to start over, do you?"

What was that? That stutter? Shes losing it. Out of control/closetocumming? Leaning forward like that is probably hitting her g-spot. Grab her waist push her down grind it outscreamingorgasmENOUGH! Clear cold clarity now.

Pin her arms behind her back with one arm and put the other over her mouth. Rock up so she's in my lap. Deephotpussysquishing on my cock. "Don't struggle slut, you're going to enjoy this." I love it when they struggle.

Up off the floor back her up to the door. Both of us standing. Small cocks can't fuck like this...you need a long one to slide in while we're both standing...her clit is sliding along the top of my cock every stroke. She's panting/stillstruggling.

"You ever get it like this? Only big cocks can fuck this way. I can tell you like it. Anthropological fucking...breathing short and fast, extreme 'vaginal lubrication', deepening blush in the neck and 'decollatage'...come for me, you hot little slut!" Big push, lift her on her toes...screamingintomyhandcumming

Slow for a moment. Let her think we're done. Hanging like a limp doll still impaled on me. Let her arms go and they circle my neck, resting still. Breath ragged. Aftershocks. I fucking rock.

"Mr. Sade..."

If she can talk, she can fuck. Carry her to the exam table perfect height/just below my waist still inside her hot cunt stocking clad legs wrap around me now I've fucking got you bitch!

Hard fucking now. Really hard. Punish that pussy. Pull out my cock and slap that clit. Don't ask if she wants it back...hungry pussy sucks me back in. Buttons popping as I pull on the blouse. Yank the demi-bra down and grab those fucking tits. Pinch the nipples...yeah, squirm and squeal! Slap one. Her pussy clenches. Deviant. Slap her other tit. Another clench.

I really want to drag this out, but I'm too close and it's time for the finale. She's close again but there no way I'm letting her come again. That'll teach her to tease me. One last tit slap/clench and I'm out and moving to her face. Stroking. Push her down as she tries to sit up and aaarrrrgggghhh titsfacehair long ropesyoufucking bitch. Slap my cock on her lips to see if she's game but no. It's too soon for her to accept what she is.

"Sorry doc. Guess I failed the test." I'm fucking awesome. Breathy whisper that bitch.

She scoops some semen into a specimen jar. Holy shit, was that really just all the test? Did I really fail it? Do I have a serious problem? Will I be dead by fift

Then she scoops some cum into her mouth.

What the fuck?