The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he parked the van, Alex was waiting "So where is she," he yelled.

Vlad getting out quietly closed the door and answered, "She's in the back listening to music. She was Juiced almost an hour ago, so we need to get her started immediately. Is everything ready?"

Alex replied, "Oh yeah! Doc Boris has the room all set up."

"Then help me get her out", Vlad exclaimed.

Opening the side door, Kathryn was laying on her back with the red dress hiked up to her waist and one strap slide down her arm exposing one nipple. She had her eyes closed moving sensually to the subliminal laced music. They watched her hot body for a few minutes until Vlad said, "Wake up beautiful. We are here."

Alex just leered at her in complete lust. She looked so innocent waiting to be deflowered. Turning to Vlad he whispered, "Vlad, she is hotter then I remembered last night. You think I can fuck her again?"

Vlad ignored Alex and again said a little louder, "Wake up sleepy head. It's time to meet your Prince Charming."

Kathryn slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw him. Giggling like being drunk and not knowing where she was, she asked, "So which one of you is my Prince and am I at his castle?"

They answered, "We both are! But first you have to be examined by our specialist."

They both grabbed an arm and pulled her up. Dragging her out she almost fell, but Vlad held her up. Then giggling she asked, "Oh My! Not so rough! Where are you taking me?"

Alex answered, "To your love chambers my lady!"

Looking around at this huge three story manor that looked like a castle, she laughed and replied, "I hope my prince is inside waiting for me! But where am I?"

Vlad told her that she was at the Manor of Booty Films and Alex was his friend. She smiled at him and asked, "So why are we here?

Vlad answered, "You remember, your audition!"

Giggling she sensually replied. "Oh yes! I remember; can't wait."

Vlad quickly guided her to the barn building behind the Manor. Once inside they walked her down a long corridor with 4 locked rooms on each side, until they took her inside a room that reminded her of a doctor's office. She was giggling and talking the whole time the tryout. Once inside, she saw this guy in a white lab coat. He was standing next to this black leather chair that looked like an examination table, Kathryn laughingly blurted, "Oh I see, you're aliens and are going to probe me. I hope I will enjoy it."

Boris snickered and answered, "Oh I see we have a live one. No my dear, it's just a little inspection of you and then you get to view a reference video informing you all about our club and your new career. I guarantee that you're going to love it! But first let's see what you look like."

Giggling she removed her dress. Standing naked, except for her heels in front of the three guys, she could see lust in their eyes. Then Boris had her turn around to see her nice rounded ass. As she stood there, she smiled, looked back and sensually said, "I hope you like my looks. I'm not that pretty?" She was hoping for a compliment.

Walking over to her, Boris turned her around. Then like a predator sizing up his prey he answered, "No I wouldn't say that. The guys have out done themselves and brought in a very attractive specimen. You are very beautiful."

As he continued his inspection, his hands went for her tits and said, "Your breasts are the perfect size being large and firm."

As he began gently yanking on her nipples, she gave a sigh of pleasure. He chuckled and said, "Oh and I see they are sensitive too. You seem to like them being played with and I'm sure we can accommodate more of that."

She sighed, "I do. But guys don't seem to play with them."

As he worked his groping down her body, he kept mentioning her attributes of having a nice flat stomach, a cute shaved pussy, and athletic long legs. Turing her around and slapping her ass, she yelped. When she did, he chuckled, "You're going to get used to that."

After a few harder slaps on her reddening ass with her squealing, he had her bend over and hold onto her ankles. Putting on a pair of surgical gloves, he had the guy's spread her ass cheeks apart. Taken a scoop of gel from his jar he began rubbing it around her ass hole. She tried to move but the guys held her steady. As he pushed a finger gently into her ass, she whined "NO! Please no!"

Boris laughed and asked, "So you never had anything up your ass before?"

Whimpering, Kathryn answered, "No. It hurts too much."

The guys laughed with Alex saying, "You have such great looking buns. And now that we know you have a virgin anus, we'll have to probe it." All three gave out hearty hoots.

After he prodded her anal cavity with a finger full of gel, they stood her up and placed her on the examining table. Kathryn giggled while Alex sat her down and strapped her legs into the stirrups.

Vlad chuckled and said, "Can Kathryn Syns come out and play?" He wanted to make sure she was still Kathryn in order for the brain washing to take a permanent hold.

Not changing back to Katy on the ride over, Kathryn quickly answered, "Yes she can."

It was the new name they were conditioning to become and would permanently replace Katy Hart, as her everlasting identity. Once she is Juiced with the mind altering drug 7 times, she will forget who Katy Hart ever was. All of her past memories will become just a dream. Her new identity will embrace the behavior of a willing whore and porn star. The change is irreversible.

As Boris was sticking some electrodes to her head and putting a monitoring device on her finger, Vlad said, "You are and forever will be Kathryn Syns. Katy Hart will only be remembered as an alias name for the old world. You now belong to the new world of Booty Films. You will embrace all videos and directives as being part of your being and will want to explore all that you see. Your life will only revolve around your next Booty Film encounter and you will love it all. As Kathryn Syns, you will be a perfect little nympho whenever we assign an activity for you. You will embrace every sexual event with enthusiasm and excitement. You are eager to be owned by Booty Films and submit to being their property. You will accept your new life as Kathryn Syns and welcome all events sponsored by them and their benefactors."

He didn't count to ten this time, but left as Boris was pricking her finger to draw some blood for testing. Then he lowered a large picture screen in front, put some breast suction cups over her nipples and told her that her tits needed some form. Laughing he described what was happening to her.

"Since your nipples are flat, these tubes will make your nipple areola plumper so they can be seen from under any clothes you wear. We will do this weekly enlarging your areola to the proper plumpness. Your nipples will also increase in size. Since your breasts are already sensitive that wouldn't change but may enhance."

Kathryn giggled and said, "That sounds very inviting. I'm sure guys will like them. I hope they will want to play with them too."

Boris laughed and answered, "I'm sure they will." Then he continued preparing her for inspection.

He pushed her legs open as far as they would go and locked the stirrups to keep them open. Then he put a clear plastic vaginal speculum into her pussy. With a light on his head he peered into her wide open hole. Taking lube he pushed two fingers in and she moved and whimpered that it hurt. He chuckled and said, "I see you aren't a virgin in here. It looks like you had some recent fun too."

He touched more of her inner walls and she whined. Taking his fingers out, he took a large syringe with some clear gel and without a needle, stuck it deep inside her vagina and squirted all over her inner walls. Then he said, "That should cure your sore tissue. I know they have plans for you later and this will allow you to have fun without additional discomfort. You'll thank me later."

Then he took a small rod the size of a match stick and implanted under her skin in her upper arm. She whined, "That hurts! What is it?"

Boris again laughed and answered, "Just a little birth control implant. It will stop any unwanted little bundles of joy and also will make your time of month shorter in duration. You'll also thank me later for this." Actually, it did do as he stated but it also could eliminate her period completely, allowing her body to be continually used all month long.

When he was done with his inspection, he took out the speculum and closed her legs but kept them strapped in. Lowering a screen in front of her, he put some ear plugs on her and said, "Just relax. I'm going to show you a nice soothing video to acclimate you to your new life. You are quite stunning, so I know you will be popular. I'll be back after it's over."

A few seconds later he started to play the conditioning subliminal video and turn on the suctions cups that were over her tits. At first some nice scenic pictures of flowers, mountains, and nature in order to sooth and relax her brain. It went on for many minutes showing her girls in bikinis sitting across from cute guys drinking wine. I few more romantic scenarios where shown with an announcer revealing of how fun it was being a Booty Film girl. Slowly the scenes changed into soft core porn, while giving directives of her being a sexual creature and craving sex all the time. Long bombardments of repetitive, suggestive, sexual directives were entrenched in her conscious with subliminal sex messages attacking her subconscious. As the video changed into many hard core porn sequences, while bombarding her with commands, she had her eyes open and began playing with her clit in sexual excitement. An hour into the conditioning process Boris saw how positive Kathryn was reacting.

Calling Mikhail and said, "Boss, the specimen Vlad brought in is really adapting well to the stimulus. She has responded very quickly to all of the commands and has not fought any of it. It's like she has always wanted to be a whore. If she continues this positively, she could be ready in a few hours instead of days for your assessment."

Mikhail thanked him. Turning on his monitor to the lab, he watched this naked redhead enjoy fingering herself with the action on the film. Whenever a question was asked, she would answer, "Oh yes, I would love to do that."

Over and over again as each girl on the screen was getting fucked in a different manner, Kathryn would act out the same. Mikhail smiled and lite a cigar, while watching this new sex object consent to every sexual encounter in the same positive manner. He instantly knew he had another girl for his club members to enjoy. Chuckling he thought, "I bet I could get more than a few grand a night for her." Suddenly, Vlad knocked on his door interrupting his thoughts of exploitation.

Walking into Mikhail's office, Vlad asked, "Did you see the redhead yet?"

He looked up from the monitor of Kathryn and answered, "Oh yeah. She's hot and exactly what we need. I guess you're over Amy and now back to your old self by bringing in this very attractive newbie. That's a good sign son. I'm so happy you came to your senses about Amy."

Vlad answered, "Yeah, you were right. Don't get attached to the girls. I'm so over her. So now you can tell me what you really did with her and I hope she's getting what she deserves. " This was just a way to get him to tell where his love was.

Mikhail took a puff of his cigar and replied, "I gave her to the Sheik for a few months until you got you head on straight. Son, it was for your own good and he paid me 45K for 3 months' worth. You were neglecting your duties and she wasn't earning enough because of your interference. I had to somehow make up the loss. Also it wasn't a good example for the rest of the recruiters and I had to do something. So business wise it was a great deal for everyone. But the main reason I got rid of her, is the Feds got a hold of her. Our contact in the Bureau warned me about using her to bust us. So I had to get rid of her before we got found out and our State Department protection eliminated."

Vlad concealed his anger. Allowing Amy to go to the Sheik was so wrong. Mikhail knew how he felt for her, but that didn't stop him. He didn't believe that she was suddenly working with the Feds, but smiled and said, "Dad that was a great thing you did for everyone. I'm so fucking happy that you made me realize my idiot behavior was hurting business. I really understand now and I wouldn't let another bitch ruin our relationship. I'm sure the Sheik is enjoying her. So what do you want me to do with this new one? She's really taken to the stimulus."

Mikhail laughed and said, "Bring her to me when she's ready and I'll video an interview with her. I want to make sure we have a record of her signing the agreement, just in case we are targeted." Then laughing he blurted, "And I need a blow job to test her out. OK!" He looked at Vlad like you can go now.

Vlad smiled and said, "Okay Dad," and walked out.

He was fuming as he walked away. The Sheik was this barbaric crazy Arab, who loved torturing girls. His beautiful blonde Amy was now in the clutches of a sadist and he has seen how they come back after the Sheik has fun with them. As he tried to control his emotions, the only thought he had was, "Dad will be sorry."

But now he had to get the new girl ready to become the sex provider Kathryn Syns. Although he really liked her, he had to control his emotions around her. He has induced dozens of other girls into being willing prostitutes without the feelings he had for Amy and now it was starting to feel the same about Kathryn. He just had to bide his time until he can get Amy back. Hopefully she won't be a sex zombie like some of them, when they return. But right now, he had Kathryn to prepare, while trying not to get too emotionally involved with her. But he was having strong feelings for her. She was so beautiful and innocent, although he knew that was going to quickly change.

As Kathryn was being unplugged, she was totally out of it. Boris told Vlad to let her sleep at least an hour to make sure her subconscious accepts the directives. As she sat naked on the chair, Vlad told Boris that she looked so wholesome.

Boris laughed and said, "Yes she does and that's the good part. She was responding eagerly to everything. So I'm thinking either she is very promiscuous in the first place or she had hidden sexual desires that now have been unleashed. With her looking irresistible will make her very popular. I bet this one will be a huge money maker, especially if we get her on the live video show tonight."

Vlad laughed and told Boris he would take her to bungalow number one. Picking her up and holding her tightly in his arms, he had Boris lead them to the cottage. As they walked, it started to rain again. Now being wet he laid her gently in the bed, dried her naked body, put a blanket over her, turned on the cameras and left.

Back at the lab, Vlad asked, "So who else is on the agenda today?"

Boris chuckled, "That new blond Tina that Alec brought in last night. He had to Juice her twice but isn't responding like he hoped to the drug. She is another stunning woman, so Mikhail decided to turn her the old way. The security staff had fun fucking her all night and after a few guys, she was eagerly pleasing them. So there is hope. Also Mikhail wants me to use double dose of Juice with Spice and Ecstasy mixture today. Then put her on the machines. I told him that may make her brainless and worthless. He laughed and told me if it did, they would sell her off to the Arabs. They'll buy any blonde infidel." He laughed and asked, "Can you help me hooking her up?" Vlad said he would.

They walked back to one of the cells and unlock the door. Tina was on the bed naked and passed out on her stomach. Boris went up to her and said, "Tina, it's time to wake up. We have three guys that want to fuck you. So wake up."

She moaned and moved a little, but was not responding. So Boris slapped her ass, shook her shoulders and loudly bellowed, "Tina, wake up! It's time to get fucked again."

She opened her eyes and slurred, "Okay, where are they? I enjoyed it the last time! I hope they have big cocks too."

Boris snickered and turned to Vlad and said, "It looks like she's final accepting her fate."

Vlad chuckled and said, "Why are you so fucking mean to the girls? You did see that she has responded positively and had fun."

Boris grinned and answered, "You can say what you want, but when nice doesn't work, then we have to do it the old way. You know, we used to keep them drugged and constantly fucked for them to give in. Afterwards they were very compliant. Now it's the videos, music and subliminal messages to make them think it is all their idea. I like the old way better."

Vlad just sneered at him and replied, "Luckily nice works so much better and we make more money with a willing participant. The clients like them better and we can charge a lot more. It's a win-win and everyone is happier, even the girls like the orgasms from it."

Boris laughed and said, "Yeah but I like them resisting. I have so much more fun with them when they do."

Taking Tina's arm, he shot a drug in her with a hypo needle. In a few minutes, she felt like she was floating. Afterwards, Vlad and Boris grab an arm and helped her up. They took her to a small room and put her on a pad. Telling her to get on all fours, she turned over onto a beam. As Vlad hooked her up to a dildo for her mouth, Boris was lining up two dildos for her ass and pussy. He turned it on and pushed it into her pussy until she could take most of the 10". Vlad did the same to her mouth. As she sucked on one the other slowly went in and out of her pussy. Then Boris took the hand held dildo, turned it on and began pushing it into her ass.

Vlad mumbled something about him being a sadist and asked, "You need me anymore?"

Boris gave an evil laugh and answered he didn't. Vlad needed to find out what Mikhail plans were for Kathryn. As he was leaving, he heard Boris talking to himself, as he watched his machines fucking her. Bellowing, "This is so much fun! I wish I could do this to all of the subjects."

Vlad turned back to look, shook his head in disgust and walked out.

12